• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Consequences of Shoplifting

The Consequences of Shoplifting

Everyone seems shocked that I'm pregnant, but they sure wouldn't be if they knew what had happened down at the corner shop six months ago. That night, I was fucked until my once-tight pussy was stretched and full of cum. It was my own fault.

My loan hadn't come through yet and I was hungry and broke. I had tried to steal a bag of chips and a bottle of sprite from the corner shop. I had never shoplifted before, and didn't really know what I was doing. I got caught when the tall, muscly manager saw me trying to leave without paying. He grabbed my arm as I passed him, saying, "Well, lookee here. You ain't paid for nothin' and you're halfway out the door." He groped me slowly, his fingers tracing over my breasts and the food hidden under my tight tank top.

As he pinched my nipples and pulled on them hard but unhurriedly, I was terrified and tried to stay as still as possible with my head down. "I haven't found anything I want," I said, trying my best to not scream. "Let me go."

He roughly pulled my head up. I stared up at his face, all rough and bearded with a dangerous leer stretched across it. "Maybe you haven't, but I sure have." he said. He licked his lips slowly. "How much for an hour, princess?" His other hand slid between my legs, pushing hard at the crotch of my shorts.

I struggled, gasping, trying to escape from his probing fingers. It was no use. His fingers tore through the soft fabric, two sliding into my pussy. I yelped and clenched hard on his fingers; he pulled them out and sniffed and licked them. "Delicious," he said, his leer widening. "Does your asshole taste as sweet as your cunt, baby?" I could only whimper, terrified. He whirled me around and bent me over, teasing at my ass with his tongue before plunging it into me, his fingers pulling at my clit. "Mmmm," I heard him sigh.

As I stood there, fully exposed with my ass pointing at the gas station door, a car drove up outside. The manager didn't stop assaulting my hole as the shop door opened. I could hear voices, six young men's voices. They sounded happy and a bit drunk; they were probably fratboys on a night out. I for a moment hoped that they'd pull him off and save me, but then I caught their words.

"Hey, man, check it out, he's tongue fucking her right here."

"Yeah, what a slut."

"Look at that pink slit. Man, I want my cock in that."

One of them called out to the manager, "Hey, old man, stop hogging the bitch and lend us a hole."

His tongue withdrew from my ass and I slumped forwards. I heard him laugh. "You want your dick in this dirty little cumrag? Go for it, boys. She's all yours."

They grabbed me from him like children snatching a toy from a parent. What remained of my clothes was torn from my body by twelve eager hands. My breasts were squeezed hard, my tender nipples were sucked on and nibbled. Between my legs, many fingers pulled at my labia and invaded my pussy and ass. I couldn't tell how many were down there; one of the six guys had stuck his fat cock down my throat and was busy skullfucking me. The scent of drunk, horny fratboy filled the air.

Soon, the probing fingers stopped playing and began a concentrated attempt to stretch my holes. Tears ran from my eyes as I gagged on the cock in my mouth; it felt like they were going to tear me open. The man on top of me laughed and pulled at my hair. "Hurts, don't it?" the manager taunted from somewhere in the shop. "Just you wait, it'll hurt more before they're done with you. Piece of shit. Useless thief whore."

I couldn't see him, so I just stared up at the man above me in disbelief. He was a nice-looking guy, with messy dark hair and toned arms. I could have passed him in the street any day and never would have guessed he would be the type to do something like this. He thrust deep into my throat and I screwed my eyes shut, my body tensing with pain.

Something about my movement must've bothered him. Perhaps my obvious pain awoke his conscience. In any case, his superior smile fell and he frowned. His thrusts slowed to a stop. "Hey, guys?" he said. "D'you think we're hurting her too much?"

"Who cares?" laughed someone between my legs. "She's just some random whore."

He pulled out of my mouth and stood up, turning to face the others with a scowl on his face. "I fucking care, that's who. Maybe you assholes were born in a barn, but I was raised properly and I know that a lady deserves pleasure, even if she is a random whore."

"Says the douche who was fucking her face like a fleshlight," commented the other guy. The hands all over my body stopped their games as the other four guys were distracted by their friends' altercation. As the two glared at each other, someone whispered, "Shit. They're gonna fight."

"Hey, guys?" the manager called out from where he was standing a few meters away. "No fightin' in my shop. Why don't you pansies just show the bitch a nice time, buy your goddamn snacks, and get the hell out? C'mon, I've blown my load twice here and I need to close up soon."

The tension in the air diffused. "Sure thing, Sir" replied the man standing over me. "We'll fuck her good." He turned to his friend and reached out a hand to him. "Fuck her cunt together, brother?"

His friend grinned. "Hell yeah."

I gasped and closed my eyes ready for more pain, but the pain didn't come. Instead, the hands that returned to my body were caressing, playing. "Turn her on, brothers." I heard the dark-haired guy say. "We need her to be wet if we're going to do this." As two tongues began to lap at my clit enticingly, he leaned over me again. This time, though, I could feel his warm breath at my neck. He licked, nibbled, and teased his way up to my earlobe, where he whispered, "Bet you like this more, don't you, you dirty little whore? You like being worked over like a classy sorority slut, don't you?"

I willed myself to not reply, but the tongues playing with my clit and the opening of my cunt did feel good. Then, I felt a second mouth kiss up the other side of my neck, and I couldn't hold back. A small moan escaped my lips. "There we go. I knew you'd like this, all whores like this," he whispered, triumphant. "Let's see if you're ready down there." His fingers probed at my pussy, and he sighed. "Ah, that's nice and wet and ready to be fucked. You do want to be fucked, don't you? Your body sure does."

Part of me wanted to fight, to push him away, to tell him I hated it, but... He was right. There was something irresistible about this man's voice combined with the stimulation down below. I was ashamed, but I did want him in me. I closed my eyes and let myself moan again, more loudly this time.

The hands caressing my body repositioned me. I felt the cloth of a t-shirt and the rising and falling of a chest beneath my back. The smooth skin of an erect cock moved against my ass and my labia, teasing them over and over until I felt like I'd go insane. Against my better judgement, I let one word slip quietly from my lips. "Please..."

The cock pressed into my pussy. My eyes snapped open, and I let out a loud moan at the feeling. It felt so GOOD. I hated how good it felt, but damn, I wanted the feeling to never end.

The dark-haired guy standing over me grinned. "She loves it," he commented to the other guys, some of whom were playing with me while stroking their cocks. He knelt between the legs of the man fucking me, pressing the tip of his own cock into the hole his brother was already in. I moaned again as my pussy stretched to accommodate both cocks; it hurt, but the pain was nothing compared to the abuse they had heaped on my poor pussy earlier. It was a good sort of pain, the kind that is half pleasure. His chest pressed against my breasts as he leaned over me to invade my mouth with his tongue; I sighed and moaned into his mouth as my cunt was taken by two cocks.

The man under me soon began to groan loudly. "Bro, I'm about to bust. What should I-"

"Cum in me," I interrupted him. I was surprised, shocked. Had I really said that? Was my mouth speaking on its own? Whatever it was, it made me feel even hotter to say something so dirty. "Cum in me." I repeated. "Knock me up, I don't care. This feels so fucking good."

I didn't need to ask again. He groaned long and loud, and unleashed his seed in my unprotected pussy. The other guys murmured, but I was too far gone to hear them. It felt so fucking good to be full of this stranger's cum.

"What about me?" panted the dark-haired man. "Can I cum in you too?"

I nodded, moaning "Yes," and he thrust deep into me. His cum spurted hard against my cervix.

The next half-hour was a blur of pleasure, as the other four guys and the manager fucked me and filled my pussy. Some were rough, some were gentle, but in my aroused, primal state, all were enjoyable.

After everyone was done, the dark-haired man took one last turn. My cunt was so full of cum that it was practically sloshing out, and I could feel my womb distending with all the strangers' seed that had leaked into it. As he came into me, he whispered, "Take my sperm, whore. Take it and make a baby with it."

"Yes" I whispered back. "Fuck, yes."

***

Six months later, my womb is full of the effects of that night. I don't know yet whose the kid is, but I'm secretly hoping he or she will have dark hair.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Consequences of Shoplifting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds