• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naked For Freedom - Book 01 Ch. 08

Naked For Freedom - Book 01 Ch. 08

The next day, Amy stepped outside to go to work. She closed the door and turn around. An older lady stood right in her face. Amy jumped and screeched, putting her briefcase across her chest.

"I hope I didn't scare you my dear?"

"It's ok." Amy said while trying to catch her breath.

"My dear, my name is Darla, the President of this home association and the chairman of the welcoming committee." She took a step back to look at Amy. "My dear, are you a prostitute?"

"NO, NO, NO!" Amy shouted.

"So why are you naked out here? You suppose to keep that in your home."

"Well a long story short. The people that I am around with, all saw me nude. Plus, it's too hot around here. I'm very comfortable like this. That's all. There's nothing sexual about this at all!"

Doris just looked at her for awhile. "The neighborhood was watching you since day one. You had stopped wearing clothes for more than 3 days now. The committee and the neighborhood came together, last night. to discuss about you. After hours of arguing, most of us didn't care if you walk around naked. Some of them admitted that they are home nudists, themselves. So, if you are sincere about being comfortable, it will ok then. But no sexual acts, at all. We'd all agreed that this is our home and we are all family here. If this doesn't hurt anyone, it will be ok." Amy laughed.

Amy's neighbor from upstairs walks past them and looked Amy and waved, then went to her car.

"We all agreed to treat you like you have clothes on. No sexual gestures or even talk about your nudity. That goes for anyone." Amy eyebrow rose. "When is a good time for you, so the committee can welcome you?"

"What about 6?"

"Excellent, see you then."

"One more thing. What kind of clothing attire should I have on? Formal or casual?"

"Dress how you want to. We all know about you."

"So I can be like this?"

"Your neighborhood is your home, be comfortable." The lady smirks.

"Thanks a lot. Thank everyone for me please. I have to go to work now." Amy dashes down the steps, to her car. Amy notices dozens of people walking around. She got in her car and drove off for the campus.

As Amy is in a parking space, at work, Kim ride pass her on a bicycle. Amy quickly notices that Kim's short white skirt is being blown, like flag, to show everything below her waist. Kim parks her bike in the bike rack in front of Amy's car. Amy stops gathering her stuff to watch Kim. Kim untangles her lock and wrapped it trough her bike. When Kim bends over, the wind blows her skirt over her waist. Kim didn't even to try attempts to put her skirt down at all. When she is finish locking up her bike, she stands up. Her skirt falls back down. Amy enjoyed seeing Kim's pussy again. She felt better because she wasn't the only nude person out here, at least partially.

Amy rushes out of her car to catch up to Kim. Kim turns around when she heard the car door slams. Kim sees Amy walking fast with high heels and a briefcase. After a few steps, Amy stops and took off her shoes and then continues to walk fast towards Kim. Kim watches Amy breasts bounce in every direction.

"Kim wait." Amy shouted out.

"Well, well teach. It seems take you don't like wearing clothes anymore."

"Is this a problem for you?" Amy views Kim's chest to see her wearing a see though white tank top t-shirt. Her shirt is cut off at the base of her breast. Kim's nipples were showing easily and the bottoms of her breasts were hanging out. The side opening, of the shirt, shows the entire side of her breast. This shirt wasn't covering up hardly anything.

"No. As far as I'm concern you look better this way. If it was up to me, you would never touch another piece of clothing."

"Is that so?!" They'd started walking towards their class.

"Yeah. People are so stuck up today! If people accepted nudity, I'll be naked too!"

"So what do you think I'm doing?"

"The people around you accepts your nudity. I wish this whole town accepts it or at least go easy on it. Shoot, people, in some places, can walk around town topless. I don't understand why they can't be nude. I'm not talking about a private resort, neither."

"That would be nice!"

"You know, I understand there are mean people out there. They have villages that are nude and have no sexual crimes, because they all understand its nature. Well, at least, I never have clothes on at home. It's silly to wear clothes, unless you're cold. It's funny that people come home, put on their pajamas and go to bed. That's a waste of clothes. Now you have to do more laundry and buy more clothes."

"So If I come over, you will be all natural!"

"Yeah. Not if you don't want me too! Just call me or give me a second at the door to put something on."

"Why on earth do you think I want you to put something on?"

"That is kind of funny?"

"I'll be over one day, so we can hang out."

"I really would like that! Not as a teacher, but as a friend?"

"But of course!" Amy looks over to Kim to watch her walk. Every step she took, one side of her shirt would raise up to reveal a breast. Amy smirked.

"My baby sister is suppose to come and visit soon and to scope out this college."

"That's wonderful."

"Yeah, but my parents and her doesn't know about my freedom at home. It will be hard for me to actually have clothes when I sleep."

"They will understand. So Kim, you walk around her in those clothes all the time. People can see you. Why don't you be nude?"

"I don't have the guts. Yesterday, I was thinking to put only my shoes on and ride my bike to go to school. Maybe even drive my car, like you."

They arrive at their classroom and students are going inside the door. Amy sits on the front her desk. She put her hands in between her legs and taps on the desk. After awhile, she swings her legs with the beat. She looks over to Kim to see her legs open to show her glory.

When Kim talks to a fellow classmate, to the side or behind her, her shirt raises to show her breast. The other students see her and don't react to her nudity that is poking out. They must be used to seeing her nude too!

The door bursts open. Steve yelled out. "Wonderful news!" Everyone focus their attention on him.

Kim takes her shoes off and Indian style her legs in her chair. She must know that skirt doesn't cover anything up. Just her desk hid her pussy from open view.

"In the first time in my career, I've never encountered or even heard of this before. Everyone has a 92% or better on this exam." The Dean stated.

Everyone jumps up and hugs each other.

"Now listen up. So I took this in consideration. Every student in this classroom needs most of the courses taught in this classroom for their two years. So I assigned Ms. Amy as your teacher."

The students got up from their chairs and quickly surrounded Amy, to celebrate the news.

"I believe it's the type of students and your teacher, which made those scores possible. I don't know if Ms. Amy new wardrobe has anything to do with it." He chuckles, and then the class laughs. "But it's working. So let's keep it working. Do you all agree?"

The class all agrees and cheered.

"Excellent. Enjoy the rest of the morning. Your classes will start this afternoon. Congratulations guys! The college is very proud of you." Steve waves goodbye. The classroom said goodbye as he walks out of the room. The class starts to yell and dances around the room.

After several minutes, Amy stood up. "Go ahead and go to lunch. You guys earned this extra time. Come back here at 1, to start your classes."

Everyone cheers on the way out and was waving to Ms. Amy. She might as well go home for these hours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naked For Freedom - Book 01 Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 525 milliseconds