• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mamma Billie's Bitch Pt. 02

Mamma Billie's Bitch Pt. 02

"What the hell do you mean you're moving in with Mamma?" My mom was standing in front of the front door, high on Zanex, talking like she was somewhere deep inside of herself, controlling her body like a puppet.

"I'm moving in with Mamma Billie." I said again. "It's no big deal, it's just for a little while."

"But why?"

"It's just what I want to do." I said. "I'm 20 years old, I can do what I want."

"Yeah, but why the hell would she let you?" My mom asked. "Does she have you wrapped up in one of her schemes? You know you gotta watch your ass with her, she don't care about nobody but herself."

"That's not true."

"You don't know her like I know her." She said. "If you think you can live with a psycho crazy-tits nutjob, be my guest."

"I know I can." I said. "I've had lots of practice."

"Well fuck you too." She said. "Did Roy come by here th'other day? His dumbass shift-manager called looking for him."

"No, I haven't seen him." I said. I picked up my pack and waited for her to move.

She gave up arguing and got out of my way. "That woman is not to be trusted JJ."

"Bye mom." I said.

When I got back to Mamma Billie's she was drinking beer with uncle Charlie in the living room. It was dark in there, and the only light was coming from the TV, playing QVC. They were dividing up pills on the coffee table. "Boner pills." Mamma Billie said. "Viagra or some shit..."

"Cialis." Uncle Charlie said. "S'better n' Viagra. You want some JJ? It's five dollars each, family prices."

"No, nu-huh." Mamma Billie said. "You aint takin' no boner pills while yer in this house, I'll tell ya that."

"He stayin' here now?" Uncle Charlie asked her.

"Yup," she said. She looked at me like she was proud of herself. "Why'n'cha put yer pack down in my room and clear out these empty beer cans?"

"Okay," I said, "but I can't stay long." I went down the short hall and tossed my pack near Mamma Billie's easy chair. "I gotta get to work by nine, they got me on the late shift." I said as I came back to the dark living room.

"You still working at the Costco down Route 22?" Charlie asked.

I picked up as many of the empties as I could carry. "Yeah," I said, dumping them in the trash in the kitchen.

"Dump these ashtrays in here too." Mamma Billie said. "And bring me the phone."

I got the phone from its base in the kitchen and handed it to her as I picked up more cans. "What'r they payin' you down there?" Uncle Charlie asked while I went back to the kitchen. His words drowned out whatever Mamma Billie was saying on the phone.

"I'm up to ten an hour." I said coming back for the ashtrays.

"That's not bad." He said. "Hold up, there's a roach in there." I waited while he fished it out.

"I'd like to speak to a manager." Mamma Billie said into the phone. "It is? Oh good, I'm calling about JJ Carter... Yeah, he wont be coming in tonight... No he aint sick, he's quitting..."

"Mamma Billie!" I yelled.

She held up her hand. "What's that? No... No you aint ever gonna see him again. You can take yer ten dollars an hour an' shove it up yer ass... Uh-huh. Fuck you." She pushed the button to disconnect the call and smiled at me. "Looks like yer schedule's a little freer now." She said.

"That was a good job!" I shouted.

"Well you got a new one." She said, glancing down between her legs. I looked at uncle Charlie to see if he'd noticed, but he seemed too buzzed to pick it up. "Besides," Mamma Billie said, "you should be on social security. You had all that trouble in high school right? That's documented evidence of a mental disorder. You should use that JJ."

"Aww fuck." I said.

"Clean out them ashtrays an' get me an' yer uncle some fresh beers. We're almost finished here."

"Oh Christ." I said.

"Y'oughta be thankin' me." She said as I dumped the ashtrays and fetched the beers from the fridge. "Would you rather work for a livin' or get paid for doin' nuthin'?"

Uncle Charlie laughed.

When Mamma Billie was getting ready to leave, changing in her bedroom, uncle Charlie whispered to me, asking why I was living with Mamma Billie. "I'm just helping her out." I whispered back.

"Well just between us, I'd watch out if I was you." He said. "You know when I was your age she tried to fuck me?"

"What?"

"Yeah, it's true." He whispered. "I had to go live with my dad's folks 'cause she kept on after me. One night she got me so high I almost did it."

"Oh shit." I said.

"Yeah, you better watch yerself now."

Mamma Billie came out of her room wearing skin tight jeans and a sequined black t-shirt, slit down the front to reveal her cleavage. "Me an' yer uncle are goin' down to the Crow to try an' unload some a 'em boner pills." She said. "Do them dishes before I get back. I'll have some more work for you to do then. There's weed in the top drawer of my dresser."

After I was finished with the dishes I smoked a joint and fell asleep on the couch watching TV. At around quarter after 2 the front door slammed open. "Where's that murderer at?" She shouted. "Where's my lil' cuntlicker?" She walked into the living room and pulled her t-shirt off, revealing the purple, lacy bra holding up her titties. "Ya got'cher work cut out for ya tonight bitch-boy! Come on!" She walked toward her room, unhooking her bra as she went.

I stretched and got up off the couch. When I got to he room she was already taking off her jeans. She stepped out of them and turned to face me. She was holding her tits up, offering them to me. "Go ahead and take a look at 'em JJ, I know ya like 'em."

"Last night you said if I cleaned your toy you'd let me suck 'em." I said. "Can I?"

"Maybe," she said, "but I got somethin' else for you t'suck first." She pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. "Be honest JJ, you think any a'yer friends got a grandma hot as me?"

"Hell no Mamma Billie."

"Even with this belly and my wide ass?"

"Those are your best features." I said.

"You aint just sayin' that 'cause yer my bitch boy?"

"Nah," I said, "those are the nicest titties I ever saw."

"You got a sweet lil mouth on ya JJ, too bad I'ma fuck it all up. Get on the bed, on yer back, with yer head here." She said, pointing. I climbed up and got in the position she wanted. She leaned over above me, smiling upside down. "You know that guy Hammerhead, sells oxys down at the Crow?"

"The biker?"

"Yeah, I owed him some money an' I paid it off tonight at the Motor Lodge. Usually that kinda thing bothers me, but tonight it didn't, ya know why?"

"Why?"

"'Cause I knew I had you here, waiting to clean up the mess he made."

"What? What the hell you talking about Mamma?"

"Well it might taste strange at first, but I want you to get used to it." She said, still grinning at me upside down. "Don't be embarrassed JJ, lotsa men like eating creampies." She put her foot on the bed next to my shoulder, placing her cunt right over my face.

"Wait a minute Mamma Billie, I..." She cut me off by lowering her cunt to my mouth and grinding it.

"Yeah JJ, get that tongue working." She said. "Be a good lil licker for yer Mamma."

I started licking her in time to her grinding, and at first it wasn't as bad as I thought. I could smell the cum, along with her strong aroma, but it didn't seem wetter or stickier than usual. Then she groaned and quivered and I felt some of Hammerhead's cum enter my mouth. The taste was familiar, and I remembered how ashamed I'd been after I'd tasted my own cum once. As more fresh cum slid from my grandmother's fuck-hole into my mouth, I knew why I'd been ashamed. I'd been ashamed because I liked the taste.

"Yeah bitch, clean me good, I fucked that fat pig just so you could have a treat."

More and more cum came from deep inside my grandmother and went down my throat. I kept at it, lapping it up like a dog with peanut butter on its tongue. As I was doing my duty I noticed that she'd reached around and started fingering her asshole, which made me lick with more abandon.

Soon, Mamma Billie screamed and squirted, and screamed again. Love juices started to pour out of her, and she directed the flow into my mouth. I used my grandmother's cum to wash down Hammerhead's cum. I tried to keep licking, but she'd had enough. She collapsed onto the bed.

"Fuck, that was just what I needed." She said. "Go fetch me a glass of water and two Tylenols. I'm drunk, I'm gonna have a hangover." I sat up and wiped my face off with my hand. "What are you doin'?" She asked, angry all of a sudden. "Don't wipe that off yer face. If you were a good lil bitch-boy you'd know it was an honor to be glazed with my cunt-juice. Leave it."

I got up shaking my head and went to get her water and pills. When I was in the kitchen the phone rang and Mamma Billie must've answered the extension in her room. I carried the water and pills back and put them on her nightstand. She was still naked, on top of the sheets, listening to whoever was on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, but I heard all that before..." She said. "Yer the one who said you wanted somethin' different, now that it didn't work out you wanna come running back... Well I'm sorry to hear that but... I'm not gonna come to yer place tonight, no, I don't care how horny y'are. Go pick up some bar trash for all I care... Maybe... Yeah maybe, but not tonight. I gotta go." She disconnected the phone call and sat up to take her pills.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My old girlfriend." Mamma Billie said. "Guess she got lonely all of a sudden."

"Girlfriend? Mamma Billie, you gay?"

"Sometimes." She said. "I really loved that one. I woulda kept her around forever, but she said she needed dick, can you imagine? I got five different strap-ons, but the dumbass wanted the real thing. That girl might be even hornier than me." She looked at me for a minute and then messed up my hair. "You took that cum like a good lil bitch JJ, I'm proud a'you. You still wanna suck on these titties?" She held them up toward me.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"Ok, but put a sock on yer cock, I don't want'cher jizz all on my bed." She got comfortable and I took off my socks and slipped one of them over my hard cock. I started stroking and sucking. Mamma Billie sighed and put a hand on my head. I didn't take long. We both got under the covers and I slept like a baby, in bed with Mamma Billie for the second night in a row.

The next day was strange. Mamma Billie shook me awake and handed me a plastic cup, telling me to drink. In my half-awake state I sipped some down before I realized it was piss. I spit it out, wide awake, while Mamma Billie laughed. "Go on." She said. "Keep drinking."

"What the fuck?" I yelled. "It's warm!"

"Yeah it's fresh, drink up ya little cuntlicker, drink."

"I'm not drinking that."

"You wanna suck my titties again someday?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well that's the price." She said. "One warm cup of piss. Drink up." She stared at me, waiting.

"We have to have a little talk about this arrangement." I said.

"Ok, during breakfast. Now drink." I sniffed it, thinking back to the night before, sucking on her thick nipples while I jacked off. It didn't smell that bad. I drank it down in a couple of gulps. Mamma Billie giggled. "Breakfast'll be ready in a minute." She said. I groaned and put my head back down.

She'd made eggs and fried ham with toast and coffee. She asked me what I wanted to talk about as I sat down. I wasn't sure where to start. "Listen Mamma Billie, you're a freak." I said. "I'm learning that I am to I guess. Maybe it runs in the family 'er somethin', but it's all happening kinda fast."

"Yeah, kinda fast like knockin' on my door at four inna morning 'cause ya need help hidin' a body." She said.

"I know I owe you, okay? I do. I don't mind doing all that freaky shit you like, hell, I like it too, but you made me quit my job. That was a good job..."

"I'll getcha on that social security JJ, don't worry 'bout money. Get a lil from the government every month, sell a lil weed from time to time, hell you'll have plenty 'a money an' plenty of free time to pursue yer true purpose in life." She glanced down at her crotch like she had the other day in front of uncle Charlie.

"And that's another thing." I said. "You were hinting around the other day in front of uncle Charlie! I don't mind doing what you want me to do, but we gotta keep it secret. Hell, people talk, you are my grandmother after all."

"Oh, I understand baby," she said, "you'd be embarrassed if everyone knew you were eating yer grandma's creampies, huh?"

"It's not just that," I said, "I'm pretty sure there's laws against it."

"Just about anything worth doing, there's a law against it." She said. "You gonna eat 'em eggs or just sit there worrying about the law till they get cold?"

I took a forkful of eggs and a sip of coffee. "Just so we understand each other." I said.

"Ok, alright, we'll keep it a secret. A deep, dark family secret, just between us."

"Good." I said.

After breakfast Mamma Billie told me to do the dishes, and while I was doing them I happened to look out the window and I noticed that my truck was gone. I was ready to call the cops, but Mamma Billie told me she'd sold it. "Th'guy came to pick it up this mornin'."

"What? What the fuck Mamma?"

"Hey!" She said. "Don't you raise yer voice at me. Shit, if I need you t'go somewhere you can use my car. Otherwise you stay right here and wait around to service me. This job you got now? It's all day every day, understand? Mamma Billie aint no part-time work."

I shook my head. "I loved that truck." I said.

"I got a good price for it." She said. "Now finish 'em dishes. I'm goin' to the Y for line dancing class and you should be ready when I get back. It's a busy day, yer cousin Mark's comin' over t'pick up some Zani-bars, an he likes to drink Jack Daniels and hang around till all hours. Said he's bringin' his new girlfriend with him, so yer gonna hafta tidy up for company."

When she was gone I sat on the couch, thinking about my truck. Making me quit my job I didn't mind so much, it was kind of a shitty job, hauling boxes around, but the truck was different.

I rolled up a joint, trying to figure out what the truck had meant to me. It had cost a good bit of money, and it was how I got around, but losing the truck was somehow worse than losing money or a means of transportation. As I smoked the joint it came to me. It was like she'd cut off my balls. Mamma Billie selling that truck was exactly like her cutting off my balls. As I finished the joint I realized I was rock hard thinking about it, and I had to laugh at myself.

I was still hard and stoned, and feeling a little paranoid, when Mamma Billie's car pulled up. I tried to adjust so my hard cock wouldn't be noticeable, and I took a casual position on the couch. She came in wearing her pink sweat-suit and purple running shoes.

"Woo!" She said. "I need a shower. I been boot-scootin' my ass all over the gymnasium. Worked up a sweat! Come on, I need yer mouth." She walked to her room and I followed. "Alright JJ, yer a pretty good lil cuntlicker, but I wanna see if yer versatile." She said.

She unzipped the front of her sweat-suit, showing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her nipples were huge, and her belly was shiny with sweat. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her sweat pants and pulled them down. She wasn't wearing any panties.

She pointed to a spot on the floor, next to the bed. "Kneel here." She said. I did as I was told while Mamma Billie adjusted the pillows. She stood in front of me, facing away, and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "I must stink!" She said. "I was gettin' turnt on at the Y 'cause every time I felt sweat run down the crack a' my ass, I thought of you. Get in close and get a good whiff. Don't be shy."

I leaned in and sniffed. There was a BO smell, and I could smell her cunt, and a faint trace of the other. "Well, whatd'ya think?" She asked. "Do ya like it or not?"

I sniffed again. "Yeah," I said, "I like it."

"Good." She said. She leaned over the edge of the bed and took a wider stance. Her asshole was right in front of my mouth. "There's yer lunch bitch, start eatin'" She said.

I put my hands on Mamma Billie's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. The odor intensified, and I was shocked at myself for actually wanting to do it. I attacked her open asshole with my tongue, plunging it in and licking upward a few times, and then going in and out, tongue-fucking my grandmother's sweaty, sticky, sphincter. I took a moment to give her little licks around the perimeter, and then went right back to the center, pressing my tongue as deep as it would go into Mamma Billie's now-gaping butthole.

"Aww, yeah!" She groaned. "You really do like it, huh?"

I took a moment to say yes, and then I put my tongue back to its rightful place, up my grandmother's ass. I was in a daze, feeling like I might jizz in my pants when Mamma Billie told me to stop for a second.

She went to her dresser and opened a drawer and took out a back massager like my mom had. She plugged it into the outlet by the bed. It had a rubbery ball on one end, and when she flipped it on it was loud. She placed it on the bed and looked at me. "You wanna jack off while you do it?"

"Yeah."

"Sock." She said.

I quickly pulled a sock off my foot and opened the front of my pants. I got the sock in place as she got in position, lowering the top of her cunt onto the vibrating massager ball. I opened her ass with one hand while I stroked carefully with the other. I didn't want to cum too quick.

I plunged my tongue up Mamma Billie's asshole, and she called out in pleasure as I went deep. She started rocking her hips, grinding on the massager as I rimmed her. Soon she was convulsing and I felt the wetness as she squirted. I made a cup with my hand and caught as much as I could as my tongue brought my grandmother to a long series of orgasmic quakes and squirts.

When she was finished I brought her juice up to my lips and came as I drank it.

Mamma Billie stood up and switched the massager off. She sat on the edge of the bed and laughed at me, there on my knees, face glistening, cock in hand, covered with a sock. "You ever think you'd do somethin' like that?" She asked.

"Hell no." I said.

"But you loved it, huh?"

"Yes." I said.

"Well whatd'ya say when yer Mamma Billie gives you a treat?"

"Thanks Mamma."

"Maybe if yer good I'll have some more work for you later. In the meantime, open yer mouth." She stood up and looked down at me smiling. I opened my mouth and she spit right into it. "That's for you." She said. "Whatd'you say?"

I swallowed. "Thanks Mamma Billie." I said.

"Yer welcome, now go sweep off the patio, we got company tonight."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mamma Billie's Bitch Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds