• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Welcome Home Ch. 04

Welcome Home Ch. 04

As always, comments and criticism welcome.

*****

I woke up late Sunday morning in an empty bed.

In the kitchen, I found a note from Charlene: "You looked so comfortable, I decided to let you sleep. I have some shopping to do. I'll see you later."

I settled on to the couch with a cup of coffee and pro football on the TV.

It was nearing halftime of the day's second game when I heard Charlene coming through the front door. She was dressed in her male clothes - short khaki shorts and a vaguely feminine top - and carrying two bags from a lingerie store downtown.

She sat the bags down and leaned over to kiss me.

"Getting a lot done today, I see," she said, flashing me a grin.

"I'm saving my energy for you, baby," I said. "What's in the bags? "

"The big one is for me," she said, giving me a quick peek inside. "I'll show you later."

I saw something black and lacy, but I couldn't tell what it was. Charlene picked up the smaller bag and set it in my lap.

"This is for you," she said. "Open it."

Inside I found a pair of neatly folded sheer white lace bikini panties. I held them up, looking at the delicate material. Something about them wasn't right, though I couldn't quite figure it out.

My puzzlement must have been evident on my face. Looking down at me, Charlene said, "I've always thought virgins should wear white."

I looked up at her, my confusion deepening. Charlene bent over and leaned in close to my ear.

"You are going to wear these to bed tonight and I'm going to fuck your virgin ass," she said.

I started to say something, but Charlene kissed me, hard. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and my cock stiffened in my shorts.

She broke our connection and stood up.

"It's not up for debate," she said. "Now get your ass up off that couch and help me. I've got groceries to carry in."

We busied ourselves with making and eating dinner. Charlene never mentioned what was going to happen later, instead telling me of her shopping adventures and chatting about the week ahead for each of us. But her earlier words echoed in my head as we talked.

Afterward, when the dishes were in the dishwasher, she brought the small lingerie bag in and handed it to me.

"Take this with you to the guest bathroom," she said. "After you take a nice hot bath using the bubble bath I've left in there and get yourself squeaky clean, put these on and wait for me on the couch."

I hurried off to the bathroom as Charlene headed upstairs to the master bath. I started filling the tub with hot water and stripped off my clothes. I opened the lingerie bag and lifted the panties out.

My heart was pounding in my chest. My cock stood at attention between my legs. I could hardly wait to get a real dick inside me, but there was a sense of dread, too. Had I forced Charlene to give in? Would If change our relationship for the worse?

I considered marching upstairs and demanding we talk this out. But it occurred to me, as I stood there holding the panties she'd bought for me, that the time for talking had passed.

I took a pair of grooming scissors from the medicine cabinet and trimmed my pubes as I sat on the toilet. The sheer panties didn't leave much to the imagination, and I didn't want to be too hairy.

After my trim job, I slipped into the tub, my dick poking through the bubbles Charlene had insisted on. The bubble bath had a feminine smell, something I was sure she'd planned.

The warm water was soothing and my cock flagged as I relaxed. But when I started to wash myself, my erection rose again when I touched my asshole. I slipped a soapy finger into my rectum, wanting to be clean inside and out for her.

Worried I was keeping her waiting, I finished up, dried off and pulled the panties up over my knees until the fabric was snug against my crotch.

I was ready to be fucked.

* * *

I shouldn't have worried about making Charlene wait for me. I sat on the couch, acutely aware I was wearing women's underwear, for at least 20 minutes before I heard her coming down the stairs.

When she stepped into view, my breath caught in my throat.

The black lacy thing I'd gotten a peek at earlier turned out to be a corset, which accentuated the curve of her hip. On her legs were a pair of lace-top thigh-high stockings and she was wearing black stilettos that clicked on the hardwood floor as she came toward me.

But what captivated my attention was her hard cock, which was framed by a small pair of black lace crotchless panties. She'd pulled the waistband down so that what fabric existed in the tiny underwear sat just above the base of her dick, framing it in a way that was very visually erotic.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"You look amazing," I said, forcing myself to break my gaze on her cock and look her in the eye.

"I like your panties," she said.

"Not as much as I like yours," I said.

"Show me."

Charlene stepped closer and I scooted forward on the couch, until her dick was in my face. I leaned in and gently kissed its head.

"That's it, baby," Charlene said. "Worship my cock. Show me how much you want me to take your virginity."

I lifted her cock with my fingers and pushed it back until her shaft was pressed against her abdomen. After licking my lips, I pressed them to the base of her cock and slowly slid toward the head. I worked my way up and down, my tongue parting my lips to give her more sensation and let me taste her skin.

"Ooh, I like that," Charlene said with a sigh.

I was aware. My ministrations had the precum bubbling from her dick and I could taste it as it dribbled down her erection.

I let my lips slip from her, causing her dick to drop. I opened my mouth and as I took as much of her in, I looked up at her face.

Charlene was gazing down at me, watching as I worshiped her. Her hand gently gripped the back of my head and held me on her cock.

Normally, I'd want to work her dick, pushing her toward an orgasm into my willing throat. But that's not what this was about. Instead, I moved my tongue against the underside of her dick while otherwise holding still, my eyes locked on hers.

After a few minutes, Charlene gently pulled away and leaned over to kiss me.

"Let's go upstairs," she said.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She stood me in front of antique dressing mirror I'd purchased for her not long after we started dating.

Flat-footed, we're nearly the same height. In her heels, she loomed over my shoulder as we looked at our reflection.

"You look good in panties, baby," she said. "Maybe you should wear them more often."

She wrapped her arms around my torso, pulling me close. Her fingernails brushed past my nipples as she kissed the side of my neck.

I moaned, loudly. My cock pushed against the thin material of my panties and I arched my back, grinding my bottom against her crotch.

She let her right hand slip across my abdomen until it reached my pantyline, where her fingers brushed against the sensitive skin just above my dick. When she grabbed my dick through the panties and squeezed, she pinched my nipple with equal force.

I nearly exploded. The rest of the world faded into the background, leaving just her hands, my cock and my nipple.

"Ohhhh," I moaned. "Take me, baby. I need you."

Charlene led me to the bed and I laid on my back. She climbed between my legs and reached for my panties, leaving me naked and open below her.

She leaned toward the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube. As she stretched past me to reach it, her cock brushed past mine. I grabbed her hips and held her to me as I pushed up aganst her erection.

Her face came to mine and she kissed me as she moved her hips and pushed our cocks together between us.

Charlene ground her cock against mine as my hands roamed her body. I was so turned on, I worried I might come all over her pretty lingerie.

She sat up between my legs and made a show of squeezing lube onto her fingers, which she slipped between my cheeks. When her fingers found my rosebud, I gasped.

She teased and probed at my hole before slipping her fingers inside me. With her other hand, Charlene slowly stroked my dick as she fucked me with her fingers.

The sensation was heavenly, but I wanted more.

"I'm ready, baby," I said.

Charlene pushed my legs back and I hooked my hands under my knees to hold myself open. After spreading lube onto her cock, she lined up with my waiting manpussy and gently pushed. With a couple of easy strokes, my sphincter opened and Charlene slipped inside me.

I moaned so loudly, I wondered if the neighbors could hear. As her dick disappeared into my ass, I was flooded with love and lust.

I'd never felt closer to her than I did at that moment and at the same time, I wanted her to fuck the hell out of me.

"Oooohhhh, so good," I moaned. "So good."

Charlene took long, slow strokes in and out of my ass, letting all but her cock's head slip from my grip before plunging back inside. Her fingers found my nipples, sending an electric shock straight to my cock.

"I'm so close, baby," I gasped.

She pumped faster, grabbing my dick with her left hand as her right pulled urgently at my nipple.

The strongest orgasm of my life ripped through my body. My back arched, my ass clamped down on her cock and I nearly screamed as my dick shot ropes of cum across my chest and face.

The pressure of my orgasm pushed Charlene over the edge and she filled me with her load as the sweetest little whimper escaped her lips.

She collapsed atop me as we tried to catch our breath. She scooped some of my cum that landed on my face and fed it to me with her finger before kissing me deeply.

"That was pretty great," she said.

I smiled and pulled her close. We snuggled, basking in the afterglow of not only the sex, but also the possibles it meant for our future.

I don't remember falling asleep. When I awoke Monday morning, I found a note on the nightstand propped against my neatly folded panties.

"I can't wait to see what next weekend brings. Love, C"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Welcome Home Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds