• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 11

A Secretary Changed Ch. 11

Enjoy and remember, if you don't like it, at least it's free.

We're all adults in this tale.

Similarities are pure coincidence.

*****

After Mistress left I had a minute to compose myself. Rub my aching jaw and soothe my sore throat. My tummy uncomfortably full. I couldn't really believe she intended me to live off a diet of sperm and berries. I giggled to myself thinking, "Spermberries."

Getting up and heading for the shower, I pouted a bit. Then, being on my own,

I thought about looking through the dresser or maybe the windows to see if there was anything of interest. Taking a pause, I thought better of it. Assuming she would be watching the cameras, I turned on the shower and let it get warm as I brushed out my blonde hair. Touching the collar locked on me, I headed into the shower.

This time I knew it had to be good. Mistress insisted on making my showers sexual. So that's exactly what I did. I was trying to avoid being punished as I lathered my body up. Using extra everything. Making my toned body soapy and shiny and oh so wet. I even rubbed myself just a bit in all the right places. I won't lie, it actually felt good.

Everyone loves a steamy hot shower, and I took my time. Letting the hot water wash away my guilt and shame. As my eyes closed, once again I could almost forget my situation. Almost. Until I burped a little and was rewarded with the bitter taste of all the semen I had drank. Ugh.

Stepping out, for the first time I didn't bother with the towel around me. It didn't matter, cause I knew I'd be naked soon enough anyways. I took the time to dry my hair and brush it a bit. Deciding on a ponytail in case things got messy later.

Sitting at the vanity I pondered the vast array of makeup and lotions. Why not pamper myself a bit? It's all paid for and I've certainly earned it. So I sat, legs crossed, naked and collared, treating myself to a high dollar makeover. It was actually kind of nice. I could never afford some of the products she had there, and it was a rare luxury for little me. For little miss big tits I guess.

Once I was satisfactorily beautified, I sauntered over to see the clothes she wanted me to wear. Picking up the pink item, and holding it in front of me, I looked at it. A tiny spandex tube dress. Hot pink. Very small. Lovely. The white item? A frilly pair of little ankle socks. If you know what mary janes are you know the type.

Never in my life would I dress like this. I might dress sexy at times, and sometimes flirty, but this was a stripper outfit. A stripper or worse. I looked for panties and maybe a bra. None to be found. Of course not, why would there be. I tried looking in the dresser for panties. Of course it was locked. Why wouldn't it be.

With resignation, I wiggled into the tiny dress, my breasts barely able to fit. The hemline just beneath the curve of my toned bottom. Sitting on the bed I pulled the little frilly socks on one at a time. Of course one at a time. How else would a girl put on ankle socks? Standing up, I looked at my reflection. Nipples poking out and visible. Just visible. The slit of my pussy showing through the tight hot pink spandex. All blonde, pink, and girly.

That's when Mistress Jane returned. With a smile, she nodded approval, and handed me a pair of high heels. Shiny pink pumps with a four inch stiletto heel. Sitting down to slip them on I felt like Cinderella. They were a perfect fit. But somehow I suspected I wasn't going to be meeting my Prince Charming.

"There's been a change of plan little miss big tits," Mistress said. "We will continue your deepthroat training another time. Right now however, you're coming with me to pick up a friend of mine. Put this on."

As she handed me a blindfold, I whimpered but kept quiet. Covering my eyes and wondering what was going to happen next. I felt her take my arm and followed as she led me away. It wasn't easy walking in those heels blindly, and I almost fell as we went down some stairs. Well, several stairs actually. Some part of my brain wondered if she was leading me down into Hell, and the truth wasn't far off.

Completely blind, the mask blocking even the slightest light, I was led into what I assume was a garage. I could smell motors and oil and such. It reminded me of my daddy's garage at home. A million miles away. There was a pause, and I heard Mistress doing something. Then my arms were pulled back hard and I felt rope kissing my flesh again. Whimpering as I realized my dainty wrists were being tied behind my back. I knew in that instant I wasn't going to like where this was going.

Wearing only a spandex tube dress, hot pink and skimpy, little white ankle socks, heels and my collar, I was helped into a car. I could tell it was big. It felt like a town car or a limousine. I couldn't be sure. But as I sat there, wrists tied, I could hear Mistress talking on the phone. Saying she would be there soon. Saying she was grateful, and her gratitude would be shown. Saying she has a surprise. Saying it's tight and blonde and innocent. With a whimper I knew it was me she was talking about.

As we started off on my next adventure I could barely feel the car moving. The ride was so smooth it felt like we were gliding on a cloud. I squirmed a bit, my wrists tied uncomfortably tight. That's when Mistress took off my blindfold. Looking around I saw that we were in a limo. However, the windows were blacked out. There was no way to see the outside of the car. Complete privacy.

"Are you going to be a good girl or do you need to be gagged?" Mistress asked. I quietly nodded and whispered, "I'll be good Mistress." With a smile she nodded back as I felt the limo pull to a stop.

"The person we're picking up did some work for me a few years ago pet," she explained. "He got in a spot of trouble but took it well, and never mentioned my name. Guess what today is little miss big tits?" she asked, grinning. "I don't know Mistress," I replied, trembling. "Well pet, since you asked, he gets out today. He hasn't seen a woman in almost three years," Mistress said. I felt my stomach turn and my heart almost stop beating.

If you're following my story, you know that I am a good girl. Church and family and always behaving myself. Even in school I never hung around with the wrong crowd or anyone who was a bad influence. Even though my sisters were good girls, I was the best of the bunch. Up until a few days ago that is. Mistress Jane was probably the most naughty person I had met. And now we were picking up some friend of hers from a jailhouse or prison. And it seemed I was a gift for his sins.

"Mistress, please no. I..I can't," I quietly pleaded. "Remember the name of your portfolio?" she sneered. "What did it say, oh yes," she giggled, as she took my phone out. My phone that she completely erased except for the naughty pictures she took of me. "You can and you will, yes that's the one. Let's see, which picture would your lovely sisters enjoy," she teased as she looked at my phone.

I simply looked away, my tied wrists squirming. "That's what I thought," Mistress said. Her giggling was evil and sadistic. Just then, the door opened. The light from outside blinding after being in the dimly lit limo. I was sitting on the plush rear bench seat and Mistress was across from me.

Looking out the door as the driver stepped aside I could see we were parked in front of a nice outdoor cafe. I could see people having a fun time. Eating and drinking in the warm sun. Two girls not more than ten feet from the open limo door. Enjoying iced tea and eating salads. Wearing light summer dresses and sandals and chatting with wide smiles. So free and happy.

I just had a glimpse of their happiness as I sat with my wrists tied and dressed like a collared prostitute when the view was suddenly blocked by a solid wall of black muscle. Wearing a wife beater and shorts. "Ah yes little miss big tits, here's our guest," said Mistress Jane with a wide smile. I squirmed all the way to the other side of the car seat as he ducked and entered the limo with us. Keeping my eyes down and my legs tightly together, I wished I hadn't put my hair in a ponytail so I could use it to hide my blushing face. As he got in and sat across from me, next to Mistress Jane, I actually felt the car sink. His body a pure mass of muscle and tattoos.

I kept my eyes down and didn't look as the door closed. I could hear though. Could hear the sounds of passionate kissing. Mistress Jane making small mewling sounds as they immediately started making out. As the car pulled away, Mistress told me, "Don't be shy pet, say hello to our guest."

My blue eyes looked up to see her, with her leg over his and her big tits out and filling his hands. Both of them smirking. "Hi," I weakly said to him. Mistress Jane chuckled and said, "This is Jerome but you may call him Sir or Daddy. Jerome baby, meet little miss big tits." He leered at me and I was quite obviously a piece of meat. Fresh meat. Fuckmeat.

As I sat trembling and scared for my life in front of this six foot two 250 pound mass of solid black granite it never even crossed my mind that for the first time, Mistress Jane was exposed. Her huge mammaries capped with stiff dark nipples out in front of me. I guess I must've been in shock and staring because she then said, laughing, "My eyes are up here pet." That made my face turn a deeper shade of blush.

"So what do you think baby? Will it suffice?" Mistress asked Jerome with a grin. Both of them looking at me smiling. "Depends how tight them holes are Janey," he replied, as he sat up and looked in my eyes. "You know I ain't seen pussy in three years girl," he told me as he looked my body up and down. My pale skin barely covered by my tiny dress. "And you sure looking fine white girl," he continued as Mistress sat back and put her breasts back under wraps. "Go ahead Jerome, it's all yours baby," Mistress said, looking at me.

I didnt even have time to gasp.

He was on me in an instant. Grabbing my blonde ponytail with one hand and yanking my body to the side and down. Hard. I seemed to be just a toy doll he moved me so easy. It took less than one second, then he grabbed the front of my skimpy tight dress and yanked. The spandex tore like wet tissue paper and the dress was just gone. Just like that. I didn't even take one breath and I was naked in heels and little ankle socks. With another yank on my ponytail I was on the floor of the limo looking at Mistress Jane's high heels. Shiny black pumps.

As I lay on my tummy trying to catch my breath, my big breasts squished under me, I could hear Mistress giggling. My tied wrists were really feeling the rope and my inner thighs were mauled by his big black hands. I gasped and squealed as I felt him open my cheeks and spit on my tight little bud. My little hole quivered and I knew what he wanted. He was going to ass fuck me. I screamed again and he smacked my butt hard. Then spit on my little hole again.

"You better try and relax little miss big tits," Mistress Jane warned. "Few girls can take Jerome and even fewer can get that monster up their ass, so if you want to survive this you better relax." I looked up at her with pleading eyes, then his hands held my hips and lifted my yoga toned butt. My face was pressed against the floor of the limo, with my wrists tied I couldn't support myself. I winced as he spit on my ass again. Then again. Wetting my tight little hole.

"I know you haven't had much training in anal pet," Mistress said as I whimpered and felt his tip touch my rosebud. "This will be a good introduction to what your new life will be like," she finished with a smirk.

"Here we go white girl," said Jerome, as he began to push. My eyes nearly popped out of my skull and I screamed in pain, trying to squirm away. There was no wiggle room as his hands held my hips tightly. He spit on my ass again and Mistress Jane giggled. "We better gag this bitch," she told him and my agony stopped for a bit. Just for a bit.

Jerome gripped my ponytail and yanked my head up and back. Mistress Jane quickly held my jaw open and as if by magic produced a very long thick rubber cock with straps attatched.

"Remember your deep throat training pet," she said, as she quickly spit in my open mouth then slid the penis gag down my throat. "This will keep you quiet and keep your daddy happy little miss big tits," Mistress Jane told me as she tied the straps around my head tightly. My eyes wide open as the thick phallus slid in my throat. "Breathe pet, breathe," Mistress advised as Jerome pushed my head back down and lifted my hips.

There I was, on the floor of a limo with my head down and my ass up. Gagged with six inches of rubber cock. Collared, naked except for heels and frilly little ankle socks with a rod of pure heavy obsidian resting across half my spine. Over my tightly tied wrists and leaking precum in rivulets on my pristine pale skin. That's when I realized I wasn't going home. Like, ever.

Jerome held my ass in his hands. Squeezing and gripping it as his now slimy cock moved up and down my spine. Leaving a trail like some kind of disgusting snail. All I could do was whimper and that's when I felt him lower his tip to my slit. I almost breathed a sigh of relief as his tip rubbed up and down my bald little pussy. I mentally said a prayer of thanks and closed my eyes. I was about to take my first black cock. Only the third cock I'd ever even had. Slowly his tip pushed in and my back arched. My high pitched squeal brought forth a giggle from Mistress. Just then I didn't care, as long as his cock didn't split my tiny ass.

That's when he started fucking me. All his anger and frustration at his years of being locked up came out. He had a beautiful little white woman at his mercy and he took every bit out on me. His huge rod plunging and pouring his frustration through his cock into my body as his shaft plowed a channel into my pussy and rearranged my internal organs.

Even without the penis gag down my throat, I wouldn't have been able to breathe. His every thrust forcing the air from my lungs each time his obsidian monster bottomed out in my tight bald pussy. Mistress Jane watching and giggling the entire time.

His cock pulled out of me and I gasped, the motion accompanied by a slippery slurping sound as my pussy relinquished its tight grip. The muscle bound inmate easily lifted my body and flung me off the floor of the limo onto the sofa next to Mistress Jane. On my back. Grabbing my ankles he yanked off my heels and little ankle socks, one then the other in less then a second. Keeping a grip of my dainty ankles he spread them wide. My yoga trained legs easily spread as wide as the most limber cheerleader.

Mistress Jane turned where she sat towards me, and took ahold of my ponytail. She lifted my gagged head and forced me to look down at my body. At Jerome's cock where it lay on my flat toned tummy. My blue eyes wide as I saw how far up it would go when it was inside me. The fat round mushroom tip coming to a point just below my breasts. I was just thinking how I would be impaled and possibly killed by this big black sword when he moved it down and slowly slid it in. Mistress Jane keeping my head forced down and making me watch it dissappear into me.

"I hope you're enjoying this one Jerome," Mistress told him as his cock slowly impaled my groaning body. "Shes a bit higher quality then your working girls but I'm sure you'll adjust the price for her customers when shes working for you, " she finished as she held my ponytail. I could only try to breathe as his cock buried itself deep in my womb.

"Yeah this big titted bitch will bring in a lot of cash, especially now while she's fresh and tight," Jerome said as he started fucking me slowly. His grip on my ankles tight and his balls slapping me each time he thrust. "You see little miss big tits, Jerome here runs several brothels for me, and runs several girls on the street. He's what you would call a pimp," Mistress explained as he pumped me. "I've decided you're too pretty to work in an office and I'm going to have you work for Jerome here, it's up to him where. I owe him for taking the rap on the escorts and you're an expression of my gratitude to him."

The pain in my pussy and my soul faded a bit as two things started to sink in. First of all, I finally realized Mistress Jane was giving me to this hard black man as a gift, to use in a brothel or as a prostitute on the street. As his cock sped up, pounding into my pussy and hammering that point home I thought of the second thing. The second epiphany in my newly acquired life. I wasn't on any kind of birth control.

As I was thinking this he took the opportunity to grip my stiff pink nipples and pull them down. So that with each thrust up into me, my body was being pulled down by my nipples. It was so painful I started to squeal and scream. Muffled by the gag of course. My ankles resting on his shoulders and Mistress Jane keeping my head still, making me watch me own violation as Jerome nailed me to the limo sofa.

"Here you go white bitch," he said with a grunt, as his cock pulled out and his tip pointed at my cute face. "Take daddy's load cunt," he said, and as Mistress held my head still his cock began spurting. Thick ropy bursts of hot cum shot out across my tits and neck. Then up over my face, painting white lines across my eyes, nose, and up into my hair. The last thick blast straight up my nostrils. With the penis gag blocking my throat I now had two choices. Suffocate, or snort his cum in and swallow it from my nose. Let it run down my throat grossly. Well, obviously I didn't suffocate.

As soon as he finished, Jerome pushed me off the sofa onto the floor of the car like he was pushing aside trash. I fell with a groan and curled up a bit. Quietly sobbing. He sat next to Mistress and they chatted a bit about my schedule.

"Did you enjoy her?" Jane asked him. "Yeah Janey, she's high quality. When she gonna be ready to work?" he replied.

"Give me a few weeks to train her, and get her website finished, and I'll send her to you," Mistress told him as he slipped his shorts on. "She also has some sisters we're going to be bringing in soon," Mistress continued, as I sobbed again.

"Good good, that almost makes as much money as a mom and daughter team," said Jerome as he slipped his wife beater on. "How bout my girl Becky, she been faithful?" he asked.

"Of course she has," Mistress said, with a giggle. "Her pussy been locked up tighter than you," she finished with a laugh.

"Good then. Drop me off by her place. I wanna hit that before I get back to business," Jerome said as he poured a drink from the limousine bar.

"Here's the key to her belt," Mistress Jane said as she handed Jerome a small gold key. "You want her husband's key too?" she finished.

"Nope," Jerome answered, looking at her. Then they both burst out laughing.

As I lay on the floor of the car, curled up, naked and collared and sobbing quietly, my wrists still tied, feeling his thick copious load drying on my face, tits, hair and neck, I realized my old life was gone and my new life was just beginning.

(to be continued...)...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds