• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Hay Ch. 01

Making Hay Ch. 01

Looking back it is really hard to believe it happened. It was just an ordinary day but it turned the sex life of my wife and I absolutely upside down.

Firstly, let me tell you about us. My wife is Jenny and she is 45 years old though anyone would say she looks ten years younger than that. She has short dark hair and a very shapely slim figure. Her breasts are a lovely 36C and she has long slim legs and a terrific tight arse. She is lovely - and bright, too! She is a primary school teacher and normally quite serious - too serious in fact of late and a bit dour at times unless she has had a glass or two of wine. Her job is stressful and she takes it very responsibly. We have two late teenage boys and a good life all round, I suppose.

My name is Rob and I am ten years older than Jenny and maybe just beginning to feel it a bit! I try and keep fit but maybe the years are taking their toll - I work in an office - so I'm a bit thicker round the waist than I used to be and maybe the hard-on is not quite as hard as it once was. I have been very aware of that because Jenny had certainly seemed to go off sex gradually over the last few years- well, until these incidents I am about to tell you about - and I wondered if it was me she had going off. She certainly still got more than her share of admiring glances from other men though she did not seem to notice. She just seemed to have completely lost her interest in sex. Or as far as I knew, she had. We only made love about once every two months and then it seemed she was doing me a favour although once we got into it she evidently enjoyed it.

Like most couples, when we first met twenty years ago our sex life was great. I was certainly not Jenny's first lover and she was excitable and willing. Of course, time changes things and we had lost that sexual edge and energy like most couples do over time. I still very much fancied Jenny - what wasn't to fancy? However, what with her job, my job and the boys there just didn't seem much time for playing.

We had just moved house and had taken a rare day off together. It was early summer and we went for a walk for a couple of hours through the lovely Sussex countryside not too far away. Jenny liked to walk and it was one of the ways she had kept her lovely slim figure and youthful looks. On this warm day we had a really nice circular walk and were almost back to our car. It was great, we were both very relaxed and in good moods and getting on really well. As we walked along a very quiet back lane we came to a barn with open sides. It was almost filled with bales of cut hay in stacks and blocks.

'Oh, look,' said Jenny with a laugh, 'I had my first sex in a barn!'

'Oh, yes,' I said, vaguely remembering her telling me that years ago. Jenny was a country girl from East Anglia whereas I was a city boy from London. Much to my disappointment Jenny rarely talked about her previous sexual experiences but she had mentioned that her first time was in a barn.

'Let's go in,' she said excitedly, on a whim, grabbing my arm,' and have sex!'

I almost fell over with shock! But I was not about to question her so we both hurried over to the barn, both giggling, and Jenny led the way between some bales and we found a secluded spot where there was a bale about waist high in a little space surrounded by higher stacks of bales. She laughed and pulled me towards her and we kissed with passion, her mouth open, her breathing coming in excited gasps. I fumbled at her white cotton blouse, undoing the buttons, exposing her beautiful breasts heaving in the white lace bra. She shrugged off the blouse and immediately reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, casting it aside on the bale, her lovely tits now free, the nipples already hard, I could see. I was undoing my shorts, and she reached in and grabbed my hardening cock as we kissed again. We shuffled back to the bale so it was behind her, and she was tugging on my erection.

'Ouch!' she said, jumping forward as she backed into the bale ,'I remember now had scratchy it is!'.

'Not to worry,' I laughed, 'we'll use my sweatshirt.' I reached down to the day rucksack I had shrugged off and pulled my sweatshirt out. I reached past Jenny and arranged it on the bale, she was undoing her shorts and pushing them and her white lacy knickers down and she lifted herself up so she was on the bale. Her shorts and knickers were around one ankle when I dived in, my mouth immediately going for her bush which she keeps trimmed but still thick with dark hair. Her labia lips are quite prominent and I could see she was already red and puffy there - and wet! I tongued her clit and slid two fingers roughly into her hot, wet pussy as she lay back on the bale, gasping, her legs opening wide. She was grabbing her own tits, playing with the nipples, her breaths coming quick and fast. She was incredibly aroused already.

'God,' she gasped, 'that's good, lick my clit, uh, yes!' One hand was now on my head, holding me tight against her as she humped her hairy bush into my face, her pussy wet and open. The other arm was thrown aside, her hand gripping the edge of the bale, her knuckles white. My two fingers pistoned in and out of her and she thrashed and moaned.

'Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum,' she hissed, 'uh, yes, yes, oh, now, fuck!' Her body arched and she ground my face in her crotch as I kept feathering my tongue back and forth across her straining clit. I could not remember her cumming so quick for years. She lay back, gasping, her legs apart, her dark hairy bush wet, her pussy red and dripping.

The bale was just a little too high for me so I pulled her legs round and she slid off the bale as I turned her round.

'Bend over,' I grunted. She bent forward, supporting herself on her arms, sticking her lovely arse out and back, opening her legs. I reached up between her legs and found her hot hairy slit and soon fed my rock hard cock into her. I was soon gripping her by the hips and thrusting in and out, her pussy so wet she was squelching with each thrust.

'Yes, fuck me,' she hissed, her face muffled in the sweatshirt on the bale, 'harder, yes, harder, do it hard!"

I did my best to comply, hammering in and out, her lovely round tits swinging underneath, her bum shuddering with each thrust, her lovely long legs braced with her khaki shorts and white lacy knickers round one ankle. It was not going to take me long at all, it was all so erotic., so sudden and hot - and so unlike our normal almost non-existent sex life! I was soon gasping out that I was going to cum and Jenny spurred me on.

'Yes, do it, cum in me, cum in me now, fuck me hard!' she shouted at me.

I spurted in to her, each thrust another jet of cum and then fell back, my cock slipping out of her, gasping for breath. Jenny was breathless too, slowly turning round, leaning back against the bale behind her, her body shuddering. I was speechless, my wet cock slowly declining, leaning back against a high stack of bales towering over me, trying to catch my breath.

Suddenly a voice cut through the air.

'Well, if you're going to fuck in my barn, you can at least let me look!' We both turned. There, framed in the passageway between the bales that we had squeezed through was a big ruddy faced guy with tousled dark hair, a little grey at the sides, a white shirt rolled back on his broad tanned forearms, and dark jeans and boots. He was about forty five, big and bluff with a twinkle in his blue eyes that crinkled his sun-tanned face as he leant against the bales, looking Jenny up and down.

'Oh!' Jenny tried to reach down to her knickers and shorts, and cover her bouncing breasts with their flushed dark, hard nipples and also cover her dark hairy bush between her now closed legs as well and ended up doing none of it very well. But then the man had stepped forward across the small space and was right in front of her, his hands gently on her bare shoulders.

I was still stunned, frozen, as he turned and looked at me over his shoulder.

'Now, hubby, you wont mind me having a bit of a look seeing as you have trespassed in my barn?' He was grinning widely, then looking back at Jenny as she looked up at his cheery face now looming over her. "you don't mind, my beauty, do you? Give John a little look? I heard you enjoying yourselves. Did he fuck you hard like you asked him?'

I was just about to finally speak up and protest, and step forward but then something happened that changed the whole feeling. Jenny was still looking up at him, deep into his eyes as he spoke, and she smiled a little, moving her arms behind her, leaning back on the bale, her body open to the gaze of this stranger now. He could now easily see her lovely flushed breasts and her shapely waist and long legs with the dark bush between.

'Yes,' she murmured, looking briefly at me then back to this John,' he did fuck me hard - but not for long enough.' John leant forward, still holding her shoulders and kissed her gently on the mouth and she responded. Time seemed to stand still.

'What's your name, my beauty?' he whispered.

'Jenny,' she said, then put her arms round his neck and kissed him harder, then broke the kiss,' and he's Rob.'

"Hi Rob,' said John, not even looking over at me. 'You don't mind if I finish off what you started? Seems our Jenny here wants some more.' They both then looked round at me.

I did not know what was happening. I was in a daze. But I did know my cock was getting hard and pointing up at them and I had taken it in my hand without thinking. Jenny noticed it too and giggled.

'I think that's a yes" she said, nodding at my growing erection as I leant there still against the bales, shorts round my knees and John laughed too.

They kissed again, and John's big rough hands reached up and kneaded Jenny's firm tits, he caught her nipples between his fingers and thumbs as they kissed passionately, mouths writhing against each other's, and Jenny gasped out loud as he squeezed and pinched her roughly. Then his hands were on her waist and he lifted her effortlessly up on the bale which I could not help noticing was going to be just the right height for him. They looked deep into each other's eyes and Jenny was smiling, a lustful look on her face I had not seen for a very long time - if ever. John unbuckled his jeans and dropped them, pushing his boxers down too. His big, knarled rod of a cock sprang free. It was huge, at least nine inches and thick. Jenny gasped out loud.

'My God!' she said, laughing, 'look at the size of that!' She reached out for it and her slim white hand could barely reach around it. Then John was pushing her back, her legs opened wide, and he was right between them, reaching for his cock. His body blocked my view a bit, but I presumed he was guiding his big cock into the wet hot pussy of my wife who lay before him, legs spread wide, tits heaving, her eyes shiny and bright, my cum still on her thighs and bush. I could see his large backside move forward as he thrust into Jenny steadily.

'Oh fuck,' said Jenny, groaning,' that is so big!" as her knees lifted. But her arms were around him, her hands splayed on his big back, she reached for his arse and pulled him further towards her, deep into her. He must have been completely in by now. He began moving in and out, Jenny's head fell to the side, her eyes closed, her mouth open in a perfect 'O'..

I was now wanking steadily, transfixed by the charged erotic scene before me of my wife with her legs wrapped round a stranger getting royally fucked - and loving it. It crossed my mind briefly that it was unusual for me to get hard so quick after cumming these days but then everything was unusual right then.

'Oh yes,' Jenny gasped, 'that is so good, so fucking good..' I could not believe my serious primary school teacher wife, for so long not interested in sex, almost frigid, was here now, lying back on some bales of hay in a country barn, her legs wide apart while a big brawny farmer fucked her senseless with his big pole of a cock, and talking so dirty too. He was really pounding her now, the wet sounds of her pussy filling the dusty barn.

'Oh, yes, Jenny..uh, so wet,' said John, 'such a wet hot married pussy, haven't we? And it feels so good...uh, yes..you love it, don't you? God, you've needed this, haven't you?'

Jenny had her eyes open now, looking up at him as he ploughed into her, her body heaving, her tits wobbling with hard nipples, her face contorted with pleasure and lust. She had one hand flat on his chest in front of her and another hooked round his neck pulling him in. Braced like this she was humping her soaking pussy against every one of his thrusts, her legs round his waist.

'Yes,' she gasped, louder now,' yes, I've needed this...oh...yes...a proper fucking...with a big cock...uh, yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, John. Fuck me hard, don't stop, yes, I'm cumming...yes, oh yes. YESSSSSSSS!'

She told me later that in fact she had first cum as soon as he had entered her with that big hard knarled cock but this second one - her third of the afternoon - was a shattering one, her body convulsing but he just kept on hammering. I was suddenly cumming too, it was all too erotic, my cock spurting cum across the dusty barn floor in front of me. John was clearly there too now.

'Oh, yes, Jenny...I'm going to spunk in that lovely hairy fanny...oh yes, here it comes...yes, yes, oh, fuck!'

He then thrust three times more slowly, then froze buried deep inside my wife, balls deep, no doubt emptying those big balls into my wife. Then he slumped forward over her and she had her arms round him as they gasped and moaned, her face at his meaty shoulder red and flushed.

Just then in the distance a dog started barking. John's head suddenly lifted at the sound.

'Oh, shit, that will be my wife come back. I'd better go!"

He backed off and I saw Jenny's wide open, soaking wet bush, her gaping pussy now oozing white cum as she stood unsteadily, wet cum smeared on her quivering thighs too. We all quickly started readjusted clothing. Then John stepped up to Jenny and kissed her quickly, tenderly, on the lips and then stepped back.

"Sorry, Jenny, I have to go!' he laughed.

'It's OK,' she murmured, smiling shyly at him now, 'that was lovely.'

'It was!' he said and turned to me with a grin holding out his big paw which bizarrely I shook then he was gone. Jenny and I quickly got our stuff together and finished dressing without speaking. I found some tissues in my rucksack and handed them to her. She took them.

'Thanks,' she whispered, wiping thoroughly between her legs, then pulling up her lacy white knickers and positioning them on her still wet dark bush and doing up her shorts, then she put on her bra and buttoned her blouse. 'Though I think I'm going to leak quite a bit what with you and him. He came loads'.

We sneaked out of the barn and walked quickly, almost running down the lane without looking back then stopped for breath. Jenny stepped up to me and kissed me. I put my arms round her and we hugged.

'Thanks for that,' she said in my ear.

'What for?' I pulled back and looked at her. She smiled a little sheepishly.

'Well,' she said, 'you were great about it. Who would've believed that would happen? But you were great. It was an adventure and you went with it. Thank you.' She kissed me again. 'Are you OK?"

My head was in a whirl.

'Yes, I'm OK,' I said, shaking my head,' I don't quite know what I think about it. It happened all too fast. But it was very horny!'

We both laughed and walked off arm in arm.

Our sex life took on a whole new phase. We had sex again that very night after we'd showered and we talked excitedly about what happened as we made love, both re-living the event.

Jenny was riding me, her lovely tits bouncing as she lifted herself up and down steadily on my hard-again cock.

'I'm not as big as him,' I gasped.

'No, he was huge! Oh, this is good though, uh, yes.'

'Is it better when it's big?'

'Uh..yes, sorry, but yes, it is...oh...it is better but this if good too. When it's that big you feel it more. God, yes, it was really big...oh yes, I'm cumming.' She was grinding her clit against me now then shuddering in her climax. Once she calmed down a bit she slid off me leaving my cock wet and hard. She recovered her breath a bit more, then slid her thigh across mine, cuddling close. I could feel her wet bush at the top of her legs pressed against my hip. She reached out and took my straining cock in her hand. It was still slick with her juices as she began moving her hand up and down, gripping me firmly. She whispered in my ear.

'This is a real turn-on for you, isn't it? You pervert.' She giggled.

'And for you!'

'Yes, it is. God it is. I never would have thought..'

'So, have you ever had a cock as big as John's?'

'Well,' she said thoughtfully,'no, not quite.'

'Who else was big?'

'Oh, a few but my last boyfriend before you was almost as big as John, maybe even thicker but not as long. He was a soldier and I remember if we had been out and he'd stayed over at the flat, he would usually want to fuck me again in the hallway before I gave him a lift back in the morning.'

'Oh..yes..don't stop...in the hallway? Standing up?'

'Yes, I loved that, its my favourite position probably. You have to be young and strong though and energetic - and he was. I would always come quick because of the angle. But I mostly remember always then having knickers full of his spunk when I dropped him off.'

That was enough for me. I came in spurts, all over my stomach. Not only were we having sex, which was incredible, but Jenny was talking about sex. I could not ever remember this happening before. I had a lot to be grateful to Farmer John for!

It certainly sparked us up. Just a once in a lifetime thing, we said. Well, that's what we thought. Except it didn't turn out that way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Hay Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 900 milliseconds