• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sally's New Master

Sally's New Master

Oh fantastic. Now we have to play happy families for Marc's parents, well his father. His mother is in hospital with a chest infection, she's always been a sickly woman and Marcus (senior) though perfectly capable of looking after himself, wouldn't dream of having to when a woman can do it. So he's invited himself to stay until Genie can go home and do all the cooking and cleaning that Marcus thinks is beneath a man.

He's not in bad shape for his age. Marc definitely takes after his mother in build and general demeanour, I have wondered before now if Marcus is really his dad. Maybe Genie fucked around when she was younger, they say a man wants to marry a girl just like mummy. Well now he's got a slut for a wife, just like mummy was. Well, maybe. Marcus is not a nice man. He's cruel and arrogant and always sets his own wants before those of his wife and only son. Maybe he thinks the same and is punishing them both. Maybe he's like this anyway.

.A cab pulls up and I hear Marcus's booming voice in some good natured exchange with the taxi driver. He hasn't brought his car, which means he'll be expecting us, me, to chauffeur him to and from the hospital. I glance across at Marc and he visibly bristles. Muttering something about "everybody's fucking friend" he states at TV.

Marcus still walks straight in like he owns the place carrying a small holdall. Hmm, at least it looks like he isn't intending to stay long, that's good.

"My bags are out front, get them will you Sally. You look great! What is different about you?"

That's Marcus all over. Not a please, or thank you, but the constant jovial charm offensive. I step outside and there is another holdall and a full size suitcase. Ter-fuckin-rific.

I struggle through with the luggage and show Marcus to the guest room, up the stairs and the other side of the bathroom from "our" room. Marcus is coming up right behind me. Too close for comfort really, too close for my liking anyway. I throw the holdall on to the bed and turn to go. He steps across my path we are not quite touching.

"Seriously, you have never looked better. The clothes, the makeup, and you carry yourself.. I dunno, sexier." I swear he's trying to look down my top.

Oh my god my father is hitting on me and as arrogant, loud and chauvinist as he is I can't help but feel my pussy moisten. I hadn't thought to wear something demure or tone down the makeup. It's part of who I am now and second nature to me. And it looks like Marc's dad approves. I say nothing and head downstairs. I need a drink, a strong one. I pour myself a gin with a hint of tonic and flop onto the sofa. Marc is still in his arm chair staring at the TV ignoring everyone. This would suit me fine except when Marcus comes in he ignores Marc right back which leaves his attention on me.

"And where is my drink? Surely you don't expect your guest to pour his own! Ha ha ha. Whisky is fine!"

I get up and go to the drinks cabinet he's standing next to. I pour his whisky and hand it to him. The arrogant sneer on his lips says, "I made you get it for me. I'm in charge."

I go back to the sofa and slump down expecting Marcus to take the other armchair. He doesn't, he flops down next to me and blatantly stares at my legs, my face and my chest. A faint smile on his lips.

I'm trying desperately to look like I'm watching TV but I can't concentrate. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Marcus lasciviously eyeing me up. This is too much! Marc's own father is perving over me right in front of his son. My pulse is pounding in my ears, my breathing shallow and my pussy in soaking wet. I can't stand this man, so why am I so turned on? Because I'm a slut is why, and it's wrong and dirty and that's what my cunt craves. A hand on my knee and Marcus leans in.

"You know Sally, I didn't realise what a very beautiful woman you are".

He almost breaths the words they are so quiet. His hand grips my knee and electricity jolts up my leg to my clit. I glance over at Marc. Can he hear? Can he see this old perv coming on to his slut wife? There is no sign that he can. Marcus drains his glass and hands it to me.

"Make the next one large. I bet you're good at making things large."

And he makes a show of breathing in my scent from my hair. As I stand his big hand cups my buttock and pushes me up.

"Oops a daisy!"

But his hand lingers too long and his fingers caress my curved cheek. I gasp and can't resist pushing back for a second before I remember my self and pull away. I top up both our drinks and offer one to Marc. He takes it with a sad smile. I think he's just embarrassed about his did being such a prick. If only he knew. I return to the sofa and I'm sure Marcus has moved over so that I'm more squashed in. His drink in one hand, his other hand is back on my knee. Higher than before and his fingers drawing light spirals on my skin. Next to my ear he whispers,

"You liked that when I held your arse didn't you slut!"

There is a mocking quality to his voice but the word slut causes me to catch my breath. Up the hand moves, feather light fingers still spiralling up my thigh. As if by a will of their own my legs part. I can't do this, it's virtually incest. I stand quickly, unsteadily, brushing his "helping hands" away.

"Right well I'm beat and I've got stuff to do in the morning" I announce.

"You will be taking me to the hospital and picking up again tomorrow won't you".

It wasn't a question Marcus didn't ask questions, he told you.

"Sure Marcus, whatever you need. Goodnight"

Naked I'm laying on my bed and my pussy is screaming for attention. Sometimes only a rabbit will do and I turn it up full, put a pillow to my mouth and cum. And cum and cum and cum. I should be able to get some sleep now, but it's not as good as a nice hard cock.

Marc comes in. He knows the rules, lights off, no talking and definitely no touching. His side of the bed sags and I feel myself start to drift when he suddenly breaks rule two.

"Do you like my dad?"

"No Marc, I think he's a pig and I wish he wasn't staying here".

"They why do you smell of sex?"

Marc's alarm always wakes me whether I want it to or not. He gets himself up and goes to shower. I'm in that pleasant half asleep mode and my fingers find their way to my pussy. I love this part of the day, me, my imagination and... Marcus! Oh my god, I slip my fingers into my wet pussy and I see Marcus! Why am I thinking of him? The surprise of imagining his face leering over me as I play with myself triggers an orgasm, which is followed immediately by another as the disgust in myself makes me feel slutty and dirty and now I'm having orgasm three.

I grab a robe and head down stairs, I need coffee and a cigarette. I'm supposed to have quit but my nerves are shot and I take one from my emergency stash. Sitting at the breakfast bar I'm lost in thought. Confused and aroused and not sure which way to jump. Marc comes down gets a coffee and gives me that supercilious look he does when he sees me smoking. We neither of us speaks, he drabs a bowl of cereal, eats it and leaves like a kid in a sulk. One parting shot as he goes out the door,

"Have fun with the pig today".

I finish my second coffee and head back to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I push the door open and there is Marcus urinating into the toilet.

"Sorry, not used to having to lock doors," he says with a chuckle.

But he's naked and he's there and a huge stream of piss is issuing from the biggest soft cock I have ever seen. He makes no attempt to hide it, just stands there grinning at me while I stare open mouthed. The stream comes to a stop and he shakes it twice and flushes. I'm still standing there staring and his grin gets wider.

"Course if you were really offended last night I wouldn't have heard that buzzing coming from your room, and if you were really offended now you would leave"

There is that horrible, horrible arrogance again. He's so sure he's right, he's so certain of himself. I despise the man. But he IS right, I'm not offended, I'm aroused. I'm really fucking aroused and as I stare at his naked form it's obvious that he is too. My hand has gone inside my robe and is stroking my pussy and the cock before me rises to attention. My mind is a whirl with contradictions; I'm not seriously considering fucking Marc's dad? That's, that's well, gross. He's old and related, sort of and it's wrong and oh so wrong, so dirty, so nasty. Oh yes! Consider nothing, I'm having that cock. He stands with hands on hips, groin thrust slightly forward.

"Come and get it slut, you know you want to".

I walk over and grasp the monster dick. For a man his age it's hard as steel. The angry purple head shiny and inviting.

"Come on cunt, it won't suck itself".

Falling to my knees I take the head in my mouth. There isn't room for much else. It tastes of his recent piss, but I don't care, I suck and move my head back and forth as best I can. Marcus moans with pleasure and the taste of piss is replaced with the taste of pre-cum. My fingers are buried in my cunt and he reaches down to roughly pull my tits and teak my nipples. I hmmmmm round his cock and he twitches in my mouth. My other hand is pumping him and he releases my tits and puts his hand on either side of my head.

He starts fucking my face and groaning, faster, harder till suddenly my cheeks are bulging with his cum, I swallow what I can and a thrill runs through me as I feel it run down my throat. Some does escape and dribbles down my chin and on to my chest. His softening cock is pulled out and he turns to go.

"Hey, what about me?!"

"I think you need to clean up a bit sweetheart. I'll be down stairs waiting for my breakfast"

I'm furious and I'm so horny. For a second I can say and do nothing. I'm left kneeling on the bathroom floor alone with cum in my mouth and on my face and tits, I desperately want a fuck and the only one who can help me is arrogant bastard who is down stairs waiting for me to cook his breakfast. Agghhhhh! I quickly shower and throw on some shorts and a vest top and head down stairs to give him a piece of my mind. He's wearing a robe, sitting at the kitchen table reading my newspaper and drinking coffee when I walk in.

"Marcus, you selfish basta.."

But he just talks over me saying, "I'll have full English, quick as you like".

I turn to leave the room before he sneers, "and if you want to see this cock you love so much ever again I'd suggest fewer arguments and more cooking".

Stopping dead in my tracks I know that he has a hold over me now. I do love that cock and I'm so fucking horny right now. I about face and head for the fridge, his chuckle telling me he knows he's right again, and deep in my soul I love the feeling of being at his mercy.

Marcus pushes the empty plate away then pushes his chair from the table and pats his knee. Puzzled I walk over.

"Sit sit sit!" he insists and I lower myself onto his lap.

His robe closed but I know there is a beast in there and I'm only wearing thin shorts.

"Now Sally, I think it's time we set some ground rules don't you? I'm sure you'll find I'm a reasonable man as long as I get what I want. And right now I have something you want don't I. Don't I!"

His raised voice makes me start and I immediately reply.

"Yes Sir!" Sir? Where the fuck did that come from?

"Good slut!" He says beaming at me. "and what is it I have that you so desperately want? Well!?"

"Cock" I mutter.

"Speak up slut I can barely hear you!"

"Your cock, Sir! I want your cock"

"You really are a well trained slut aren't you. I don't imagine that wimp of a son of mine did this so I guess you must be fucking around on him. And now it's my turn."

His words were almost a threat, he could do whatever he wanted to me and I knew it and so did my purring throbbing pussy. I squirm slightly in response to the excitement I feel and his dick twitches in reaction. I catch my breath and Marcus slips a hand under my vest and tweaks my nipple roughly. I half expect him to take me here in the kitchen but he insists we go up to the bedroom. The marital bedroom. My pussy is dripping in anticipation as he follows me upstairs. I'm pulling off what few clothes I have on so not to waste any time, naked I walk in the room and he roughly shoves me onto my back on the bed. I fall legs splayed. He smirks and tells me he loves the taste of fresh pussy in the morning and laughs. In an instant his face is between my legs and he's sucking my clit. Lights flash in my head, silent fireworks behind my closed eyelids. Somewhere I hear a woman screaming and yelling and realise it's me. His tongue is deep inside me and his face pressed hard to my clit. I'm pumping pussy juice like a fountain and covering his face and the bed.

As the world begins to return to normality his smug grin tells me he knows I'm hooked. I grab his head, and kiss him passionately, tongues probing each other's mouths. I taste myself on him. He winks rolls over and lies on his back, his beautiful big dick is proud and upright. I lean in to suck it, but he pulls me away.

"I think I made you wet enough to take this thing now. Hop right on slut, it's what you want".

He's right, as usual. He's always right. I take a hold, line it up and lower myself onto it. It hurts, just a little, just enough to enjoy. I feel every inch, every vein, every lump and bump as he slowly travels up me. When I stop his rough grey pubes are tickling my shaved pussy lips. It's bliss. I slowly move up and down gradually increasing pace and distance. Faster, further.

"Oh yes, you wonderful slutty girl, fuck you father in laws prick! Your pussy is so hot and wet, and so tight. I'm going to enjoy fucking your brains out."

We pound into each other until I feel the powerful spurts of his cum spraying my womb walls. I have orgasm after orgasm as he continues to shoot.

We've fallen asleep. Some time has passed. I look at Marcus's old lined face. His wise face. He IS always right, I love that he's so right, I should always do as he says. He's my master. I lean in and kiss his lips gently. His eyes open and he smiles. My heart leaps at his smiling face I want to please this man so much.

"Ready to go again slut?"

"Oh yes Sir! Always Sir!"

"Then you have a little work to do" and he indicates his limp cock.

I slither down the bed and suck it into my mouth and love how it grows. He groans and placed a hand on the back of my head guiding me, increasing the tempo.

"Now I think I'll take that arse of yours" It isn't a question, it isn't a request.

Marcus means to have his sluts arse and I want to give it to him. There is still copious juices from us both coating my cunt and ass and Marcus manoeuvres me onto all fours, he lines up behind me and coats the head of his cock before nudging at the entrance. It really hurts this time and I clench my teeth and he pushes into me. Slowly, so slowing he enters me. The pain is still there but so is pleasure and together they create an incredible sensation in my ass. He's only half way in and I feel myself start to cum. He's laughing and calling me the biggest slut he's ever met. He's saying he's going to share me around friends. I love being the biggest slut and the idea of all those old men like Marcus using me tips another multiple orgasm. He pumps harder, faster moaning and swearing.

"You filthy fucking bitch, you're only good for one thing, to be my fuck toy. You gonna swallow my shitty cock now and drink my cum"

And with that he pulled out and shoved it in my mouth. I sucked and licked and stroked that cock . I worshiped that cock until it erupted over my face, in my mouth and down my throat. Marcus yelled and groaned and called me some more names but I couldn't really hear him. I was lost in my own pleasure.

"What the fuck...?"

Marc is standing in the doorway seeing me and his father covered in each other juices and enjoying mutual orgasms. We look up and I can't help but burst out laughing. Marc's face is very red.

"So how's my mother, dad?"

"Shit I forgot all about her, by the way you're sleeping in the guest room while I 'm here".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sally's New Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds