• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slim Pickins'

Slim Pickins'

12

Prior to getting married to my wife Joan, we lived in a small two story apartment in a shady part of town. We only lived there for about 6 months then moved into a bigger place, in a nicer area. Upstairs lived a couple, Phil and Pedie, who have two girls. My wife liked Pedie, but could not stand her husband Phil She said he was dirty and always looked at her like he wanted to fuck her. She told me he was lazy and was a terrible husband and father. I told her she was crazy and Phil was harmless.

Phil was a skinny white guy with dirty blonde hair who could not keep a steady job. He spent his days either drinking beer or smoking weed. His wife worked and pretty much supported the family. Phil always ran around in Levis and a tank top t-shirt. He did do odd jobs to make spending money, but never anything steady. Phil did have the gift of gab and was a big talker who had big plans that never materialized.

He always told me that he was hot for Joan because Pedie was a skinny woman and he liked that fact that Joan has huge tits and always dressed sexy, both true. Phil's talk about Joan did not bother me because I felt he was harmless. He was all talk and no action, so I thought.

My wife and I both worked at the same company, in different cities. Joan was a secretary for a manager in the company. To work, Joan usually wore a short skirt, which highlighted her thick legs, and a tight sweater that would show off her large breasts. She would also wear panty hose with no panties.

My wife has two children from a previous marriage Joan never lost all of her weight after having the two children. She was not fat and her cantaloupe sized breasts looked perfect on her thick hips and stocky legs. I would describe her as, "Rubenesque." She has platinum blonde hair and the red lipstick she wore made her look like a 50's pinup model. People often told her she looked like Gwen Stefani, with big breasts.

Joan loves sex and her nipples are extremely sensitive. They are large pink nipples with an areola that is about 3" wide. When I suck on her nipples (which could grow to about 3/4" long) I could almost get her to cum, just from that. Being a tit man I had no problem spending alot of time just sucking her nipples and trying to get as much of her tit into my mouth as I could.

One Friday afternoon I got home early from work and the kids wanted to spend the night over a friend's house. I took them there and when I got home Phil asked me to go with him to score some weed. I went with him and on the way home he told me that what he got was some of the best he ever had. I just blew him off because I was not really into weed. Oh I would take a hit off a joint now and then, but not an everyday smoker, like Phil.

We got back to my place and Phil went upstairs to his apartment. He came back down to my place and told me that he was gonna hang out with me and we could smoke some weed and listen to music because Pedie was taking the girls to her parents house to spend the night.

Little did I know what Phil had planned for the evening. Unbeknownst to me Phil bought some weed that was not your, "everyday" weed. The weed that he bought was super potent and not your every day run of the mill street weed. I found out later that the weed Phil got that night was 20 times stronger than the regular stuff. Phil lit up a joint (a potent one) and passed it to me. I took one hit and passed it back. What I did not notice was that Phil was not taking a hit off the joint but faking it and then passing it back to me.

We, I should say I, finished the joint and was blitzed. Just after dark and about an hour later, Joan came home from work. As usual she was wearing her mini skirt, a tight navy blue sweater, pantyhose and high heels. When she came in I saw Phil could not take his eyes off her. Joan looked around the room, saw Phil was there, and then she noticed I was high and got pissed.

She yelled, "What the fuck Will, is that all you do all day is get high with Phil?"

Before I could answer, Phil said, "Joan cool it, Will only had a couple of hits. You gotta try this, it will calm you down."

Joan yelled back, "Mind your own fucking business Phil. I wasn't even talking to you!"

I could tell that Phil wanted to say something, but wisely he kept his mouth shut.

Joan went into the kitchen, poured herself a glass of wine and drank it down. Poured another glass, came into the living room, turned on the TV and sat down on the couch next to me, crossing her legs. With her thick legs, her skirt hiked up to where the tops of her pantyhose were clearly visible to Phil, who was sitting on the chair next to Joan. I imagine he was drawing a mental picture of what she looked like, further up the pantyhose. Phil was sure he would soon find out that and more.

As we watched TV Phil produced another joint, lit it and passed it to Joan. At first Joan turned it down but Phil said, "Come on Joan it will calm you down after that hard day of work I am sure this is just what you need." Joan grabbed the joint and took a hit.

Phil did the same thing with Joan that he did with me earlier. Joan ended up smoking pretty much the whole joint. I could tell Joan was wasted. This did not stop Phil as he produced another joint, lit it and passed it to me. I took a hit and passed it to Joan who took a hit and passed it to Phil This time he did not even fake taking a hit as he took the joint from Joan and just passed it back to her. Joan was so fucked up she didn't even notice what Phil was doing.

I was sitting in the middle of the couch with Joan on my left and Phil still sitting on the chair to Joan's left. After the joint was gone Joan and I were so wasted we were just looking at the television, but had no idea what was on it.

Phil got up and made a telephone call. I heard him say the name, "Slim" during his conversation. I recognized the name as a friend of Phil's, a black guy that Phil would party with. I don't know why they called him slim because he was about 6'4" tall and about 300 pounds. Most of the weight was carried in his stomach. He was a soft spoken guy, who never caused any problems with anyone.

Phil hung up the phone and turned down the lights in the living room. When he sat back down he did not sit on the chair but squeezed his way between Joan and the edge of the couch. Joan didn't even flinch when Phil did this. Joan's head was resting on the back of the couch and I was pretty much resting my head on Joan's shoulders.

Phil lit another joint and rather than pass it to either Joan or myself, he shot-gunned the smoke directly into Joan's mouth. After giving Joan a hit, Phil would move Joan's head aside, lean over her (making sure to rest his chest on Joan's big tits) and blow the smoke into my mouth. By the time that joint was done Joan and I were toasted. We could barely move an arm or leg, much less form a sentence to speak. We were aware of what was going on, but due to the strength of the weed, could not control anything.

Phil reached over Joan and pushed my head away from her shoulder. He then turned Joan's head towards his and planted a kiss on her lips. It was a long, hard kiss and it was obvious to me that Phil's tongue was deep inside Joan's mouth. After the kiss Phil went to work on Joan's neck and ears.

Joan moaned and said, "No, Phil stop, what the..." as she put both her hands against his chest and tried to push him away. Being as stoned as she was she had no strength and all this did was excite Phil a little more.

Phil held Joan's head in his hands, making her look directly at him, and said, "Joan, I know you hate me and I don't give a shit. I have wanted to do this for a long time. This is just the beginning."

Joan tried to wiggle her head free from Phil's grip but could not. Phil kept his grip on her head then returned to kissing her. After a long kiss Joan seemed to weaken so Phil released his grip on her face and started to massage her big tits over her sweater. Obviously excited now, Phil took it one step further.

Phil turned Joan towards me and lifted her sweater up to her neckline, exposing her bra covered tits to me. He then unsnapped her bra, releasing her massive tits from their confinement. I had a perfect view of her now naked breasts.

Phil let out a low moan, reached around and cupped her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples like a marble in oil. He lifted each breast in his hands as if he was weighing them. Joan's body was responding involuntarily to Phil playing with her breasts. Her nipples almost immediately started to grow and Phil, who was wearing sweatpants, had an obvious bulge, which he was rubbing against Joan's left thigh.

Phil quickly removed Joan's sweater and bra, leaving her naked on the couch from the waist up. I was watching this but not believing what I was seeing. I wanted to stop Phil but it seemed surreal and quite frankly, I couldn't move if I wanted to

Phil quickly spun Joan around to face him, and started to suck on both of her breasts. He had such a hard grip on her breasts that some of his fingers were disappearing into her titflesh. Joan's eyes were closed and her head was rolling back and forth, appearing to enjoy what Phil was doing. Phil would try to get as much of one breast in his mouth as he could, then move to the next one and do the same. Joan was beginning to squirm, uncontrollably, on the couch.

Joan sheepishly said, "Phil stop, don't do this please. Oh nooooooooo, what are you doing?"

Just then the front door opened and in walked Slim. I noticed this, but couldn't do a thing. Slim said, "Damn Phil, started without me eh."

Phil lifted his head from Joan's tits and said, "Yeah Slim, I couldn't wait. I have wanted to fuck this foul mouth bitch for a long time and now here is my chance. Could you do me a favor and move Will for me."

Slim said, "No problem Phil," and he took me by the waist sliding me to the left side of the couch. I tried to reach out to Joan and grab her, but all I could do was flail my arms in the air.

Phil said, "You should hear the way this bitch talks to me, I don't take that shit from no fuckin' woman, least of all one that don't give me pussy everyday!"

Slim said, "Yeah, I hear ya Phil." Looking over to the couch and seeing a half naked woman Slim let out a low wolf whistle saying, "Damn Phil, you didn't tell me this bitch was this fine."

"Yeah and we are gonna enjoy every inch of her bro!" Phil replied.

Phil took this opportunity to lay Joan on her back. Her breasts spread out over her body from her chin to underneath her arms. Even on her back her tits looked amazingly large. Phil took Joan's left leg and put it on the top of the back of the couch, then asked Slim to hold her right leg high in the air.

Phil loved the feel of pantyhose and began rubbing each of Joan's legs, from her ankle all the way to her pussy. Not just touching, but squeezing and fondling her, obviously savoring how every inch of Joan's legs felt. I was beginning to enjoy watching what Phil was doing with Joan.

Joan's mini skirt was hiked up to her waist and with Slim holding her leg in the air she looked like some sort of a human sacrifice. Joan opened her eyes and looked at Slim. She tried to get up, but Slim leaned over, pushed her leg towards her chest, and put his mouth on her right breast. I could see Slim sucking so hard on her breast it was distorted and didn't even look like one of her tits. Slim was in seventh heaven and Joan just closed her eyes, trying to ignore what was happening to her.

Phil put his head between Joan's legs and moved to eat her pussy, through her pantyhose. When his face got close to her pussy, the musky odor overwhelmed him. I heard him take a deep breath, apparently trying to swallow the odor her pussy was discharging in his face.

He chewed and sucked on her pantyhose covered pussy for a couple of minutes and Joan never opened her eyes, laying there in that weed induced stupor. Finally Phil came up for air and said, "Damn Slim you gotta taste this. You won't believe it."

Slim said, "Hell yeah, give a brotha a turn at dat white pussy." Phil took hold of Joan's leg and Slim replaced Phil in between Joan's legs. I could hear Slim chewing on both the pantyhose and her pussy.

Joan opened her eyes and tried to push Slim out from between her legs but did not have the strength. Slim lifted his head up from between Joan's legs and said, "Damn Phil this bitch tastes good. I feel like taking a damn bite outta this pussy it tastes so good."

Just then Phil let go of Joan's leg and rested it on the ottoman and said, "Come on Slim, I gotta fuck this bitch, NOW!"

Slim said, "Cool man, go for it," and stood up out of Phil's way.

Phil sat on the couch and removed the left leg of Joan's pantyhose. Once again Phil went to work on Joan's pussy. This time he had complete access. He licked her cunt from top to bottom, sucking and biting for all he was worth. He looked up at Joan and his face was covered with the juices from her pussy. Joan's eyes were still closed and her head was rolling back and forth.

Phil couldn't believe how good her pussy tasted. He would drive his tongue deep inside her cunt, remove as much juice from her pussy as he could and swallow it. Joan squealed,"OOOOHHHHHH no, please stop you bastard!"

Slim knelt down on the floor next to Joan's tits and began to massage, pull, suck and chew on her nipples. At one point Slim took out his cock (which appeared to be about 10" - 11" long, with a head the size of a small apple) and rubbed it on her breasts. Along the way his cock found its way to the entrance of Joan's mouth. But Slim's cock was so big he could only get the head partway into Joan's mouth. Still that was enough to satisfy Slim while he continued his assault on Joan's colossal breasts.

Phil pulled down his sweatpants to expose his cock to Joan. He told Slim to hold her head up so she could see what he was going to do. Phil took his cock and held it at the entrance to Joan's pussy and said, "I am gonna fuck you and I really don't care if you enjoy it, cuz' I sure will," then shoved his cock completely inside her.

Joan yelled, "AAAAAAARRRGGHHH, get it out of me please."

Phil rested his body on top of Joan enjoying the warmth and softness of inside her pussy. Phil looked at Joan, directly in her eyes, and said, "Damn Joan, Will was right, you have one hell of a pussy. It's tight, hot and feels just like a glove on my cock."

Joan looked at Phil and asked the question, "Why?"

Phil pulled his cock all the way out of Joan's cunt and looked down towards his cock. A smile came to his face a he watched his cock grip the sides of Joan's pussy as he re-entered. He watched his own fucking for a short time then could take it no longer. Phil's intensity grew and he started using his cock as a piston. He was fucking Joan so hard that her tits looked like they were going to be thrown from her body.

The force of Phil's pounding caused Joan to slide on the couch until her head rested on my left thigh. Phil reached up and took hold of Joan's head making her look at him and said, "Joan look at me I am gonna shoot a fuckin' load of cum so deep in you it may reach your fuckin' throat."

Phil kept hold of Joan's head and started fucking her again. Not the jack hammering like earlier, but more of a rhythmic fucking so he could feel every stroke. He would push his cock all the way inside Joan, then all the way out, rubbing the head on her clit before re-entering.

All of a sudden Phil started to shudder, stopped his fucking and put his head on her breast and a nipple in his mouth. He just lay still on top of Joan grunting as he filled her with his cum. It seemed like forever, but Phil finally pulled his cock from her pussy, rested it on her mini skirt and kissed her left tit like he was kissing it goodnight. Phil said, "Thanks Joan, I needed that. In fact after Slim is done with you I'm gonna do this again."

Phil got up from between Joan's legs, leaned back to look at her pussy and said, "Slim, you're up."

Slim moved to the couch, picked Joan up at the waist and laid her face first over the ottoman. She was lying on the ottoman so that her pussy was facing straight at me. Slim pulled her legs apart and I could clearly see cum dripping from her cunt, onto the ottoman. Slim took the loose leg of Joan's pantyhose and wiped her pussy. He then put two pillows under her stomach to lift her pussy into striking position, Slim then moved the ottoman so that I would have a better view of him impaling Joan with his monster cock.

Joan struggled to ask, "Wha, what are you doing? Please no more."

Slim was hard as a rock and moved between Joan's spread legs. His extremely dark body, in contrast to Joan's milky white, was a sight to behold. He took his cock in both hands and rubbed it up and down the length of Joan's pussy, making sure not to enter her, but just lubricate his cockhead with the cum from her pussy. When his cockhead was nice and slick he gently pushed the head into her pussy. Joan let out a moan and wiggled her ass as if to try and avoid the cock assault.

Slim grabbed hold of Joan's large hips to stop her from moving. He lifted her up in the air and slowly wiggled his hips to allow his giant cock access to the inside of her pussy. I could see her pussy stretched to the limit, as Slim slowly worked his cock into her. Phil yelled at Slim, "Damn dude, would you fuck that bitch and quit playing with her."

Slim paid no attention to Phil and was enjoying the feel of Joan's cunt wrapping around his cock. Finally Slim had his cock almost buried to the hilt in Joan's pussy and with a sigh of relief, he fell on her back. Slim let his cock rest inside Joan's pussy while he reached around her to get a handful of both breasts. He pulled Joan up to him and began slowly fucking her. Now that Joan's cunt had adjusted to his cock Slim obviously believed he could REALLY start fucking her!

Joan's body was starting to respond involuntarily. She was moaning and groaning and moving her ass as if to get as much of the gigantic cock in her as she could.

From where I was sitting I could hear people going up the stairs to Phil's apartment. Phil must have heard this too because he opened the front door and sneaked a peak outside to see who it was. He apparently recognized them because he opened the door all the way and went outside.

Phil yelled, "What's going on guys?"

I heard a teenage voice answer, "Me and DeShaun were just coming over to see if you wanted to go to Slim's and get high."

I recognized the voice as belonging to Johnny, an 18 year old teenager that lived on the block. He was a typical white stoner and DeShaun, another 18 year old who was a skinny black kid, about 6'9" and a real good basketball player.

Phil put his index finger to his mouth and motioned the boys downstairs to the door. They rushed down the stairs and at the door Johnny said, "What's going on Phil?" and peeked his head in the door just in time to see Slim holding a naked Joan, who was facing right at the door.

Meanwhile, Slim was enjoying the fucking he was giving Joan. Slim was obviously not aware of anything going on around him but the feeling of this white woman he was fucking. All of a sudden he picked Joan up off the ottoman and pulled her to his chest, just holding her there. With both hands still on her tits he squeezed them roughly, pulling on her nipples. Slim kept his cock in Joan and directed his attention to her tits. He reached around her with his mouth, got a nipple inside and started chewing on it.

Johnny said, "Oh shit, that's Mrs. Street isn't it?"

Phil ushered the two teenagers into the apartment and shut the door saying, "It sure is, she invited me and Slim over for some fucking. Hey you guys want some?"

Johnny said, "Hell yeah!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slim Pickins'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds