• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Thank You Jodi West

Thank You Jodi West

12

Authors note; this is a work of fiction, and all characters are eighteen years or older.

*****

She stood in her bedroom, holding up and inspecting the white dress she was planning to wear that night. The expression on her face showed that she wasn't all that optimistic about her prospects for the evening.

She was a tall, blonde "MILF" with large breasts and full hips, dressed merely in a demi-bra and matching thong panties. She undid the zipper, then slipped into the dress, pulling the synthetic material seductively up and over her hips and well proportioned ass. The fabric strained to its breaking point, as the skintight dress did little to hide her womanly figure. She was just as sexy donning the dress as you'd imagine she'd have been stripping out of it.

From the adjacent hallway, almost out of view, a young redheaded man stood watching the whole process; the bedroom door being slightly ajar. The look of illicit lust was evident on his face, and also evident was that he was most certainly a peeping Tom.

"Oh honey," the woman said as she turned around noticing the young man. "How long have you been there?"

"Not long," he lied and entered the room.

"Oh good, you can zip me up."

But instead of zipping her up, the two sat down on the bed and started to talk. They were supposed to be mother and son, and though the woman was the right age, the "boy" was definitely older than purported.

Their conversation consisted mostly of how she was disappointed in the boy's father, and the young man agreed with her, asking her why she put up with such a sad excuse for a husband.

The young man then put forward his case on how he should be the one to take care of her. She was beautiful and alluring, he stated, and he was more than willing to take care of her needs. His intent was compelling and not the least bit disguised. She knew exactly what he meant.

He started to push her back on the bed, and she resisted at first, but then she relented and reclined on the bed, letting him spread her legs, hike up her dress, and then, after pulling her panties aside, he buried his face into his mother's crotch.

Later, she started to get up again and resist her son's advances, but he pushed her face first into the bed, and proceeded to tongue her asshole. He then quickly disrobed, and before she could change her mind again, he lined himself up and penetrated her from behind.

Though the look on her face was as if he was punishing her, she obviously liked it, because she let him fuck her without protest. Soon they were in a missionary position and the young man was fucking his mother rapidly and with ardor, her large breasts bouncing to and fro as he thrust into her.

A noise startled me from the scene, and I immediately closed the lid of my laptop. The noise apparently came from my parent's room down the hall, and I was afraid that it might be my mother, but after a few moments of silence, I raised the lid again and watched the "mother and son" going at it like two star crossed lovers.

The woman's name in real life was Jodi West and she was my favorite porn star. Her specialty was "incest porn", but that wasn't the most remarkable thing about her, since quite a few porn stars were exploring the same subject in their films. The remarkable thing about her, as far as I was concerned, was that she had a passing resemblance to my own mother.

I'm not saying that they could be mistaken for twins, and if you put them side by side, you could tell that they were two different women, but still, the resemblance was there.

They also had the same shoulder length blonde hair with dark roots, and same body type. Both had large tits, womanly hips, and a nice ass, though Jodi's was getting a little flat from age.

It might sound strange that I noticed, but they both had freckles on their arms, and across their chests. So whenever I saw the splash of freckles across my mother's cleavage, I thought of Jodi West, and when I was watching a porn video and saw that same splash of freckles across Jodi West's tits, I thought of my mom.

Once, when I was in the hallway at school, and I was approaching a woman from behind, I said to myself, "Oh my God, it's Jodi West." Imagine my surprise when the woman turned around and it was my mother who had gotten off work early to pick me up.

I looked up from watching the porn video to glance at a picture that was above my desk. It was an innocent enough picture of my family posing on the beach during a family vacation. My older sister and father on one side, and my mom and me, arm in arm, on the other.

The picture was taken back in better times, before my father lost his middle management job. He found another soon after, but not for nearly the same pay. We never go on expensive trips like that anymore.

At the time when I posted the picture on my wall, I was only twelve years old, and I honestly hung it up innocently, but you see, that was when my mother still wore bikinis, and upon seeing it on my wall for the first time, my mother commented that maybe it wasn't the best picture to put up in my bedroom.

"I look fat," she used as an excuse.

What she was trying to say was that maybe it wasn't the most appropriate picture, but being slow on the uptake, I kept it. She looked fine I thought. Now, though it causes a strange conflict in me, I'm glad I left it on my wall. She looked amazing in that little navy blue bikini, her tits busting out of her bra. The picture, as the saying goes, was one of my guilty pleasures.

Many a time, mostly after watching some Jodie West porn, I would take that picture to bed, fantasizing about how my mom would look naked, and jacking off to those images in my head. Afterwards, I felt guilty and dirty about my incestuous fantasies, but that didn't stop me from doing it all over again after I watched yet another Jodi West video.

My gaze reluctantly shifted from my mother in a bikini to my alarm clock. It was twenty-eight minutes after midnight, not normally late for an eighteen year old to be up on a Friday night, but my 7:45 wake up call loomed ominously over my head like Damocles' Sword.

All of the vexation that I had been trying to escape by watching porn came rushing back like a tidal wave. You see, I was scheduled to pitch the next morning for my high school baseball team, and it was a playoff game.

All the worries: don't give their number four batter, Rodriguez, anything over the plate or he'll go yard. All of the strategy: how should I pitch to a lefty with a man on first? And all of the regret; my last performance wasn't up to par, and when I left the game, it was tied in the sixth.

I had gone to bed earlier that night at 11:30, but I just laid there with my thoughts whirling through my mind like a vortex. There was no way I was going to get any sleep: I was too pent up.

Just then, as I wondered if I was ever going to get to sleep, I heard footsteps in the hall, and then the door to the bathroom closing. It had to be my mother, I thought: my dad's footsteps were far too heavy. Especially on a Friday night, when he's had a six pack.

I turned off the video, then clicked on Internet Explorer and Google came up on the screen. I went to Youtube and started to search for something more innocent to watch.

Again the bathroom door opened, but instead of the footsteps receding down the hall back to my parent's room, like I assumed they would, they came in my direction. I shifted in my seat and watched as the door to my bedroom opened and my mother walked in.

She was dressed for bed in a pair of gym shorts and a long sleeve Henley. But these weren't normal, baggy gym shorts, no they were skin tight, like yoga shorts or something.

And the shirt that she wore that was also skin tight, the cotton fabric wrapped around her breasts like cellophane over two ripe, juicy melons, her nipples playing peek-a-boo through the material. Obviously she wasn't wearing a bra.

The tee shirt had about ten buttons instead of the usual three, and more than half of them were undone, showing off some incredible cleavage that I tried not to look at.

Her hair, done up in a bun, was bed worn and coming askew, strands of blonde hair spraying this way and that. She looked unkempt but very cute.

"Are you still up?" She asked accusingly.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep."

"But the big game is tomorrow?"

"I know mom. I know the big game is tomorrow. Reminding me that the big game is tomorrow is not helping."

"I know honey, but this game is very important for your scholarship."

"Again, not helping."

She rolled her eyes and cocked her head in frustration. "Come sit," she said and tapped the bed beside her as she sat down on it. I got up out of my desk seat and sat next to her on the bed. I got just a trace of her perfume as she sidled up next to me and put an arm around me.

"I'm sorry Hon," she started, "but you know the situation your father and I are in. You're sister's already in college, and that's costing us a bundle, even with the partial ride she's getting because of volleyball.

"You need to get that scholarship if you want to go to that fancy school you've been talking about."

"I know mom. That's one of the reasons I can't get to sleep. If I screw up tomorrow, I can kiss that scholarship goodbye."

"What you need to do is relax, get your mind off the game."

"Easier said than done."

"How come Olivia didn't come over tonight?"

Olivia was my girlfriend, and usually, before a big game she would come over and when my parents went to bed, she and I would... well you know.

"Olivia will be at the game tomorrow, but she had to go see her grandmother tonight. Why?"

"Oh, that's a shame. She could have helped."

"What?"

"Oh don't be so naive. I know about you and her. Her mother and I talk on the phone all the time. She's not on birth control to regulate her cycle like her mother says."

"Mom!"

"Oh stop. I was young once too, you know. But what are we going to do? I can't give you a sleeping pill."

"I'll be all right."

"Not likely."

"I'll be all right, mom."

"What if you pretended I was Olivia?"

"What?"

She got up off the bed, went to my door, closed and locked it.

"You're father doesn't have to know."


"Mom, what are you talking about?"

She sat down again next to me and turned to face me.

"Once you are satisfied, you should fall right off to sleep. I know it works for your dad all of the time," She kept talking like she didn't hear a word I was saying.

"Satisfied, what, how?"

"Now I know this is weird for you, believe me it's weird for me too, but I'll go along with it if it will help you to get a good night sleep. Like I said, just pretend I'm Olivia."

"Go along with what?"

She then took her hands and placed them together on my hand. "This is for your own good, and the good of the family."

"Mom, you're freaking me out!" I declared, but I was really getting turned on by it all.

With my hand in both of hers, she lifted it up and placed it on her breast. I could immediately feel her nipple between my fingers, and then the start of an erection in my shorts.

"Mom!" I yelled and tried to pull my hand free, but she held it tight and looked me squarely in the eye.

"Cash, look at me. Look at me!" She admonished, and I stopped pulling away to look her in the eye. "Tomorrow's game is important, right?"

"Yeah, I..."


"And if you don't get some sleep, you'll be exhausted for that game, right?"

"Yes?"

"So you know why we need to do this?"

"Mom!"

"Is it because you don't think I'm pretty?"

"No! You're very pretty mom, but..."

"Do you think I have nice body?"

"Yeah," I said, but not believing I was saying it. "You have great body, mom."


"And what about my ass? I work hard on my ass."

"You have a nice ass mom." She had a great ass.

"Then you would say, that if I weren't your mom, you'd be sexually attracted to me, right? You like MILF's, don't you Cash?"

"Oh crap," I said not believing that this was happening to me.

She then looked down at her tits and started to undo the rest of the snaps on her shirt. By the time she got the last one undone, her tits were just about falling out. God, I couldn't look at her, and yet I couldn't look away. She then pulled the fabric aside to expose herself to me.

"Remember, we're doing this for the family," she said in a strangely seductive voice. "No one needs to know."

"Okay mom," I said absentmindedly as she took my hand and placed it on her tit. My body was in the middle of a civil war. My big head was saying that this was way too crazy, while my little head was getting bigger and overruling any morals I thought I had.

I couldn't help myself. The illicit lust built up in me so much that I was starting to shiver. I bent down and started to suck on her tit. She responded by putting a hand on the back of my head. I felt soft pressure as she urged me to do what no grown boy should be doing to his mom, and then she sighed as I ran my tongue over her nipple.

I sat up, and eyeing her nervously, I started to pull her tee shirt down off of her shoulders. She eyed me back and nodded her consent. As the fabric slid off her shoulders I could see more and more of my mother's body. I finally got to see what I had been fantasizing about for so many months, and she was a goddess.

The long lines of her torso, the fullness of her breast, filled me with wonton desire. I took her in my arms and we both reclined down on the bed. I was kissing one tit as I caressed the other. They were warm, soft and yet still firm.

I ran little ringlets around her nipple with both my finger and my tongue. She must have liked it because she arched her back and moaned.

"If it gets too weird for you baby, just pretend I'm Olivia," she said in a tone that I couldn't decide whether it was maternal love or wanton desire.

Oh it was weird, but I wasn't pretending she was Olivia, though I must admit in the past, I've pretended that Olivia was my mom.

As I sucked on her tit, I looked down her long body, past her flat stomach to her shorts, which were so tight they were like a second skin. I could easily see her pubic mound straining against the fabric. I took a glance up to her face, but she had her eyes closed, so I glanced back down toward her crotch.

My hand followed my vision as it came down to the promised land of my mother's pussy. Without hesitating, my hand slid under the waistband, over just a touch of hair at the top of her pubic mound, and then into her.

"Easy Baby!" She whispered urgently.

"Sorry. Am I going too fast?" I asked looking up at her pretty face again.

"No baby. Not too fast. I'm just not wet enough for you yet."


"Sorry," I apologized again.

"It's okay. Try it again, but slower."

Obediently, I slipped my finger into her crack slowly digging deeper and deeper until I found her wetness.

"Mmmmffff," she sighed.

I finger fucked her, trying to get my finger as deep as I could into her, and then I attempted to find her clit. I followed the line of her slit until I found her little button: it was aroused and angry.

"Oh, oh, oh," she sighed silently. She was enjoying it, and I was enjoying doing it for her. She started to rock her hips as I flicked at her clit. She then grabbed my face with her hands, brought it up to her own, and kissed me.

It was a deep passionate kiss and I felt her soft, full lips press firmly against mine.

"Do you like kissing me baby?"

"Yeah mom, you have really soft lips."

"Does Olivia have soft lips?"

"Not like yours."

She then stuck her tongue deep in my mouth, and it occurred to me that I was making out with my own mom. This act was more intimate, more satisfying than sucking on her tit or fingering her.

"And my tongue in your mouth, that's good, right?"

"Yeah mom, that's really good."

She then rolled on top of me, and she continued to kiss me, I felt her hands slowly pushing my shorts and boxers down my legs. And suddenly, my cock was free and sensitive to the touch, and as she grabbed for it, it jumped slightly.

"Hold on a second. Let me get something for you," she said, got up quickly, and pulling her shirt back on, she was out of my bedroom door. In less than two minutes she was back, as my cock stood waiting stiffly for her.

She held out a bottle of baby oil and then set it down to relock the door. With some haste, she stripped out of her tee shirt and then, with her hips rocking seductively back and forth, stripped off her shorts, but disappointingly she left her panties on.

"Just thought you'd enjoy a little baby oil," she said as she slipped back next to me, and poured a dollop in her hand. She took my cock in her warm, slippery grip, "That feel good baby?" She asked as she stroked me.

"Oh God!" Was all that I could come up with.

"Doesn't Olivia do this for you?"

"Not with baby oil."

"Oh God, your father loves this. I get all naked for him, and I jerk him off like this, with my hands all lubed up. He says it's the next best thing to being inside of me. What do you think?"

"Well, I've never been inside of you."


"Nice try. Not tonight. But your finger can be." She raised her two eyebrows suggestively.

I took that for an invitation, so as she continued to jerk me off, I rolled over on my side, and slipped a hand into her panties and once again into her pussy. This time she was really wet.

She responded immediately and it wasn't long before I had my mom purring like my little sex kitten. So much for her doing this just for me, I thought.

Silently I watched as, with her eyes closed, she started to pant and then rock her pelvis into my hand. I played my mom like a musical instrument as I brought her closer to orgasm, and then, just to tease her, I pulled my finger away. She opened her eyes and nonverbally pleaded with me not to stop.

"You like that mom? You want me to continue?"

"Yes," she said all out of breath. "Please!"

And so I stopped teasing her and started to play her again.

"Olivia must like when you do this for her?"

"I don't want to think about Olivia. I want to do it for you."

"You'd rather have sex with me than Olivia?" She asked sounding doubtful. "But she's so beautiful, and I'm so old and fat."

"You're not, you're beautiful mom, and you have a better body."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Do I have nicer legs than her?"

"Much nicer, long and toned."

"Do I have a nicer stomach?"

"Yes, flat as a board."

"Do I have nicer tits?"

"Wonderful tits, big and firm."

"Suck on them baby. I'm going to come."


Obediently I took her tit, wonderfully splashed with freckles, into my mouth again, tonguing her big, red nipple as I played my mother and watched her writhe in orgasm while she moaned my name.

But now it was my turn. As she slowly came back to reality, I got to my knees and straddled her. Hovering over her, she continued to stroke me while I looked at her nearly naked body.

"Let me see your pussy mom."

She didn't say anything, but continued to stroke me, and then she reached down and pulled her panties down giving full view of her shaved snatch.

She was naked now below me, and I bent over and lingered there on my hands and knees taking in her beautiful, womanly body as she slowly jerked me off, her eyes intently watching my cock.

"You're going to come on my tits, aren't you baby?" She smiled.

"Yeah ma."

"Good baby. I want you to come on me." And with that I felt the pleasure shoot through me, and my cock exploded onto her, several drops falling on her face. She didn't seem to mind though and she even licked them off as I finished up on her tits and then the last bit on her stomach.

After I was done I rolled off of her spent. She was right about one thing, I wouldn't have trouble sleeping after that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Thank You Jodi West

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds