• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • AMOST - Kacy & Molly

AMOST - Kacy & Molly

12

The third of a series of shorter tales featuring my mind-controlling protagonist. If you want to read about the protagonist and how his powers work, seek out my longer stories.

This story was inspired by doorknob22, so thanks to him for his input.

As always feedback is welcome.

---

All characters and events are fictional. Many are illegal, immoral and/or impossible. Never try this in real life. You do not have mental powers.

*****

I'm an early riser, always have been. I seem to get by on very little sleep. Which is why, when the sisters leave their rented villa shortly after dawn I have already been up for several hours. Mornings are bright here in Florida so I can see the girls clearly as they exit their building and head for the beach. Or they would be heading for the beach if I didn't reach into their minds and detour them to my own rented villa across the street.

I study them as they approach. Two young women, both thin and tall, red of hair and pale of skin; both exquisitely proportioned. They open the door to my villa and head for the main room; as soon as the door is closed behind them they start shedding their beachwear (sunglasses, shorts and bikinis), so that by the time they are standing side by side in front of me both are completely naked. Their minds are equally naked to me, but then the minds of other people almost always are.

Kacy stands on the left. A head shorter than her sister, the first thing you notice is the mane of fiery red hair curling around her shoulders, flaked with browns and golds. Her forehead bangs are straight and end just before her gray eyes. Her hair gives her a "wild child" look, which is intentional but misleading; a peek into her memories shows that she's actually quite well behaved for a ravishing 18-year old. The second thing you notice are the freckles; so many freckles dusting her face, neck and upper shoulders that her otherwise pale skin looks brown in places. The freckles lessen considerably below her shoulders; her perky C-cup breasts are almost porcelain white, areola and nipples a light pink contrast. Looking further down her freckles resume on her lower arms and thighs; her pussy is concealed behind a well-kept but thick red bush.

Where Kacy's skin is a mottled map, her sister Molly's is smooth and pale all over. Molly's face is framed by straight red hair, much closer to blonde than the ruby tones of her sister's hair. Her round face and straight nose make her an unusual beauty, but a beauty none the less. Molly's clear blue eyes are staring at me widely. Her breasts are smaller than her sister's (younger sister that is, by some six years) but this is compensated for by a cute round ass. Molly's pubic hair is clean shaven; her outer pussy lips peek into view between her legs. A look into her memories brings back images of a steady boyfriend since high school and lots of gentle, caring, monotonously vanilla lovemaking.

I had closed the curtains before they arrived - the street is empty this early but no sense in taking risks. I sit in an armchair that is so roomy it is almost a small couch, in boxer briefs and nothing else. The room is silent, but the two girls' current state of mind is a lot less placid, filled with equal parts fear and confusion. If I hadn't removed their ability to talk they would be asking a lot of questions. I decide to answer some of them.

"Good morning girls. As you can see I have taken control of you. I've left your minds intact-"

(I can change the intensity of emotions, erase memories and project very simple optical illusions. I cannot alter thoughts or memories. But they don't need to know that.)

"-but your bodies obey only me. We three are going to play for a while, then you can go and continue with your day. You are going to do anything I want until I am satisfied and there is no-one to stop me. I'm doing this because I can. Yes, that should cover it. You may speak now."

Molly is quickest to speak, shortly followed by Kacy.

"W.. what? What's going on, why can't I move?"

"How are you doing this? Let us go!"

Urgh, why did I bother with that speech? I remove their speech once again and they fall quiet mid-stammer. Perhaps they need a demonstration.

I issue the girls mental commands, and they walk towards me, drape themselves on each arm of the chair and start stroking my chest with their hands. As my own hands reach behind them to grope their asses the girls start kissing my shoulders, neck, and face. Their lips touch lightly on my skin, fingertips brushing against me; I am much less subtle with their bodies, filling my hands with their flesh, touching every available inch of their smooth pale skin.

The sister's hands wander down until they reach my boxers; on my command Kacy lifts the band allowing Molly's hand to reach inside and grab my rapidly hardening shaft. As Kacy moves the boxers up and over my penis and balls Molly gets a firm grip on my penis and starts jacking it off, tantalizingly slowly. Molly's breath is hot in my ear as Kacy's lips follow the path her hands took a moment ago, kissing down my chest until her head is hovering an inch above my dick. Kacy's gaze is wide and fixed on my penis, watching as her sister works the skin of the shaft up and down over the head; at this distance she is almost cross-eyed trying to focus on it. Her breathing is rapid; the breeze in my ear from Molly is mirrored by Kacy's breath on my penis. I feel like my dick is straining to grow the extra inch needed to reach the cute teen redhead's freckled mouth. No need for such miracles though: Kacy has time for one short intake of breath before her head plunges down to take as much of my dick in her mouth as possible in one go, while her sister's hand retreats to the base of my shaft to accommodate her.

The transition from teasing to full-on gratification is shocking even to me, and I ordered it. My attention is focused exclusively on the sight of Kacy's mouth enveloping my dick, getting a good two-thirds of the way down before clamping lips tightly around the shaft and pulling up again. Her mouth feels warm and wet on me, and as her lips draw back I feel relative coolness of the exposed shaft, coated in her saliva. Molly's hand has moved to my balls, while Kacy starts pumping her mouth up and down on my dick in much the same way Molly's hand was doing just before.

It's an intense feeling and I feel sure that if it continued this way I would rapidly orgasm. But then I think, why not? It's not like there's a time limit; I can play with these girls as long as I want. So with a mental command Molly moves down to place her head next to her Kacy's rapidly bobbing one, allowing her a closeup view of her sister being orally violated. I reach one hand down to fondle Kacy's breasts as they swing in time to her movements, teaking a nipple between my fingers and feeling that extra little spike of pain and humiliation from Kacy's mind. Soon I feel my orgasm building, and following a rapid series of commands my dick exits Kacy's tight lips with a wet pop, her hand takes control of the shaft and starts pumping hard while angling the head toward's Molly's face just as my cum starts boiling up the shaft. These actions take Molly by surprise, so both her mind and face display shock as a streak of cum flies out of my dick and hits her square on the lips. Another streak covers the bridge of her nose, and with a small angle adjustment the next crosses one eye and starts to drip down her cheek. Molly hasn't been ordered to stop fondling my balls, so it feels almost like she is milking the cum out of them to ensure maximum face coverage; by the time my orgasm has subsided and my dick spurts out the last few drops of cum Molly's face (and Kacy's hand on my dick) is well coated in warm sticky cum.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding as the orgasm winds down. I have just enough wits about me to mentally order Kacy to stop jacking my dick before it becomes painful; instead her head bends down and she starts licking the cum off her hand and (very gently!) off the head of my dick. My immediate needs seen to I decide to allow the girls to talk a little more.

"Urgh! Gross! It's all over me, you fucking freak!"

"Oh Jesus, Mol, I'm sorry, I couldn't stop. I can't stop doing this-" *lick' "-uh, stop this, I-" *lick* "ugh."

"Let us go, man, please. Just - just let us- oh god no, it's in my mouth."

Molly clams shut to stop any more of my cum dripping from her lips into her mouth. Kacy's protests are frequently interrupted by her licking my dick until they degenerate into repeated "no!"s and "stop"s and "please"s. Unfortunately for the girls, Kacy's tongue on my dick has started reversing my earlier cooldown, and I feel the blood flowing back into my semi-erect penis once more. I do have certain plans though, so Kacy stops attending to my dick (much to her relief), stands and pads out of the room (much to her puzzlement).

This leaves me alone with Molly, who is kneeling with my cum drying on her face, whimpering through closed lips. I order her to silence, and as her mind registers alarm at no longer being able to talk her body leans forward. She helps me remove my boxers before her lips part and once again my dick enters the mouth of a cute unwilling redhead. I am still somewhat tender from Kacy's vigorous blowjob, so Molly takes it more slowly, with only the tip of my dick slipping past her soft lips at first. This gives Molly's tongue space to work, and it duly flicks and flutters around the head in a very sensual manner. It seems Molly has some natural talent at teasing dicks with her tongue, despite her inexperience.

Molly starts bobbing her head, only fractionally at first but soon building up a regular pace. I feel the friction of her soft lips sliding against my shaft, getting about halfway down before rising up again but never leaving my dick entirely. Molly's eyes look up at me, wordlessly pleading to stop even as her tongue and lips work in concert to bring me to full hardness.

It's at this point that Kacy returns to the room, to be greeted by the sight of her sister naked and kneeling between my legs, blowing me just as she had been earlier. Per my commands Kacy had visited the bathroom and thoroughly cleaned and douched herself in preparation for her next violation, but for now I am leaning back and enjoying Molly's mouth, so I order Kacy to silently stand beside the chair and face me. This allows me to reach one arm over and reach between Kacy's legs, which I duly do. In accordance with my mental commands Kacy's arousal levels have been raised, so her pussy is well-lubricated by her own fluids, allowing me to slip a couple of fingers between her folds with ease.

My attention has been on Kacy and so I miss the point where Molly has managed to get the whole of my dick inside her mouth; when I turn back to look at her Molly's lips are kissing the base of my dick, my shaft fully hidden inside her. I feel the tip of my dick just poking into her throat; at this angle all of my (average-sized) dick can fit in her mouth without needing to go down it. Nonetheless she is clearly finding it difficult to breathe. Unfortunately for her the look of discomfort on her face is endearing, and so I mentally order her to hold herself in that position. Her discomfort turns to alarm, then to panic as her air supply is obstructed by the head of my dick. I feel her throat spasm, ticking the head of my dick most pleasingly. Her eyes widen then slowly close as she starts to lose consciousness,

Before she passes out I have her lift her mouth off me. As I remove my fingers from Kacy's pussy Molly practically collapses to the side, making space for her sister to swing one long shapely leg over my lap and start lowering herself onto my lap. Again the transition takes the girls by surprise, and before Kacy can fully grasp what is going on a good third of my dick has already passed her outer lips and is pushing into her tight teen pussy. Kacy's mouth opens in an involuntary gasp as she feels my penis penetrate her, sliding smoothly down until she is sitting in my lap facing me, knees on either side and hands on my shoulders. Molly's mouth was warm and inviting, but pussies always feel different, and Kacy's vagina grips me firmly as it stretches to accommodate my size. I feel her pubic hair tickle me as she shifts a little to fit me in better.

Even through the curtains the early morning light is sufficient to take in the view before me. Kacy's body is fit and lithe, skin pale except for swathes of freckles and a growing red flush on her chest between her breasts. Her breasts are pert and round with distinctly raised areolae; my viewpoint gives the perfect angle to appreciate the taught curve of her lower breasts where they meet her chest. Kacy's face is partly obscured by her hair as she watches me reach up and cup those delicious breasts; I am unable to resist leaning forward and taking first one, then the other nipple in my mouth. Kacy's own mouth is closed after her initial gasp; her jaw is tense as she mentally processes the fact of having a strange man occupying her pussy.

I enjoy the feeling of being completely inside this fit young woman, and so rather than have Kacy bounce on my dick I instead order her to start rotating her hips. She does so (of course), slowly at first as she gets a rhythm going but soon she is moving with energy. My dick is touching every part of her vagina as it swirls around insider her. The feeling is at once exquisite and subtle; I don't think I could come like this (espeically after so recently blowing my load on Molly's face), but it is certainly highly enjoyable.

It is also pretty strenuous for Kacy; after only a few minutes her skin starts pricking with sweat and her breathing starts to be ragged as she strains to maintain the pace. But that's okay, I had other plans anyway. Molly has recovered enough to pick herself off the floor, and I order her to kneel in front of me. Kacy then raises her hips, and as my dick pops out of her pussy Molly takes hold of the shaft. My dick is wet and glistening from Kacy's pussy juices, and although Kacy's body is blocking my view the wave of disgust from Molly's mind as she places my dick into her mouth is strong enough to guess what her expression is right now. Molly adds her own saliva to the mix, before my dick leaves her mouth but not her hand. Meanwhile Kacy's hands have moved to her ass, and her mind radiates confusion as she takes hold of her own ass and pulls her cheeks apart before slowly lowering herself back down to my lap. Kacy's confusion shades into horror as, with Molly's help, my dick touches her puckered anus. She has guessed what's coming next, but she cannot stop herself from stretching her ass as open as possible and lowering herself onto my waiting dick. Momentarily I wish I could see through Molly's eyes as she gets a close up view of the head of my dick pushing against her sister's asshole before disappearing inside, followed by my shaft, dripping with Kacy's pussy juices and Molly's saliva.

Kacy is an anal novice, and it is clear from both her expression and the feelings roiling around her mind that this experience is not at all a positive one. I regret not giving her back her speaking ability before the initial penetration; oh well, maybe I'll remember when I fuck her sister's ass later. In the meantime I relish the feeling of being deep inside Kacy's ass, as she settles down in my lap once more. This time, I do want Kacy to bounce, and so she removes her hands from her ass and leans back to place them on my knees behind her. She spreads her legs at the same time, and I can now see where my dick has entered her ass, only about a quarter of an inch visible when Kacy is resting on my legs. As she raises her ass more of my dick comes into view, but it is again hidden as she drives her body back down, before repeating the move. And again. And again, impaling herself on my dick and causing her whole body to shake with each downstroke. The hot young redhead is effectively fucking my dick with her ass, and it feels exactly as wonderful as you would expect.

Molly is extra to requirements right now, so I order her to the bathroom. Kacy doesn't notice her sister's departure; her mind is fully occupied simply enduring this latest violation of her body. I have no intention of causing lasting damage, so after a few more piledriving downstrokes I let her settle into a slower, more managable pace. To compensate I have her pause occasionally on the upstroke with just the head of my dick inside her, and swirl her hips around. This produces an intense friction as the head of my dick is rolled around her anal ring; more than once I react by thrusting my hips upward and deepening the penetration, before Kacy once more lowers herself down and the cycle starts again.

By the time Molly reappears - pussy and asshole thoroughly cleaned, but face still streaked with dried cum - Kacy is exhausted and I am very close to my second orgasm of the morning. I'm tempted to come in Kacy's ass, or maybe treat Molly to another facial, but I don't want to miss out on fucking Molly again and I feel like if I come now it may be a while before I'm ready for the next bout. So with a great effort of will I have Kacy stop and lift herself off my dick. Kacy's feeling of relief as she flops onto the floor is the reverse of my own emotions; I have to almost force myself to sit still for a few minutes and let the urge to stick my dick in either girl and fuck them ragged subside.

Kacy is lying on her back, chest heaving most attractively as she starts cooling down from her exertions. Molly had not been given any more precise commands than to return to the room, so she stands still as a statue, facing me, eyes to the side where she is just about able to see her sister's prone form. I return speech to Molly, but speak first before she is able to form a sentence.

"Your sister left a bit of a mess, babe, how about you clean that up."

"F.. fuck you. I'm not your fucking slave, I don't have to... to... no!"

Molly's protests are spirited but ineffective. No amount of willpower can counter my mental commands, a fact made clear when, despite her vocal resistance the attractive redhead pads over to me, takes hold of my knees, parts my legs and kneels down between them. She starts to interrupt her own litany with gentle licks to my thighs, hips, balls and eventually my semi-erect dick, cleaning off Kacy's pussy juices and sweat.

"Mmph! Urgh, fuck no, I-"*lick*"-gah no-"*liiick*"-thi-"*liick*"HELMMpph!!"

Molly's tongue feels good, but the denial of climax earlier has paradoxically numbed me to further stimulation, so I do not regain my erection. After five minutes or so I am acceptably clean.

"Nice work Molly. Your tongue work is good."

"Fu...fu..fuck you."

"You will soon, just let me get my breath back. In the meantime, you missed a spot."

I wave an arm in the general direction of Kacy, lying on her back legs splayed. Molly doesn't take my meaning at first, but as she starts crawling over to her sister she get's the picture.

"What? I... oh. Oh no, don't. That's disgusting, please. It's not, it's not right. Oh god not with Kace, please!"

I allow Kacy to turn her head and watch as her sister comes over to her; she's phased out from tiredness and hasn't been paying attention to recent events, but nonetheless her eyes widen in panic as Molly places her body over Kacy's, knees on either side of Kacy's shoulders. Kacy would prefer to keep her head to the side, but a mental order from me and she turns her head to see Molly's pussy approaching her face. Molly is still begging me to stop, but her voice is soon muffled as her head buries itself between Kacy's legs. For fun, I allow Kacy to talk as well, and soon the room is filled with the sounds of indistinct gasps and moans and squeals as the two redheads lick and probe each other's pussies. Looking into their minds, arousal is very far from the primary emotion generated by this act, but there is still enough for me to work with. I dial up the girls' arousal levels as much as possible, which isn't very much under the circumstances but I'll be damned if their moans didn't take on a slightly different tone...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • AMOST - Kacy & Molly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds