• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Successful Interview

Successful Interview

12

John was not happy. In fact, he was very, very angry. He had prepared for weeks for this interview and that stupid woman had barely given him the time of day. She obviously hadn't looked at his previous experience nor his references from past employers or from his most recent deployment with the army. She seemed more interested in filing her nails and had even gone so far as to tease him. Slowly she had opened the top few buttons on her tight blouse, blaming the heat but knowing only too well that she was showing off much more cleavage than was appropriate for the situation.

John couldn't complain about the view; the woman had an impressive pair of breasts and John would have been only to happy to feast his mouth on them just as he was feasting his eyes but he knew he would have no chance of getting the job if he made any kind of move like that. Not that she had given him any chance of getting the job even though he was perfect for it. As he made his way back on to the street, however, the heavens opened and he was about to be soaked. Checking in his briefcase, he groaned out loud when he realised he had left it in that bitch's office. Now he would have to go back to get it and probably miss his train as a result. No, John was not happy, not happy at all.

He finally got back to her office just as everyone else seemed to be leaving for the day. Even the boy who had shown him into her office was nowhere to be seen. John smiled briefly to himself. The "boy" was probably at least eighteen years old and suddenly John felt every one of his forty years weigh heavily upon him.

He made his way to her office door, noticing that there was still a light on and that the door was slightly ajar. Even better, he could hear voices so he knew someone was still there. Fingers crossed it wouldn't be her. He was about to knock when the voices became clearer; at least one voice did, the woman who had interviewed him, but it didn't sound like the words John expected to hear.

"That's better. I knew I could teach you to lick my pussy. Now, make your auntie cum. Make me cum all over your face. If you do that, the job is yours."

John was about to walk away when he thought for a moment. He had just been presented with an unexpected opportunity and he knew just how to take advantage of it. Taking out his phone, he switched it to video mode and began to change his life.

The scene that greeted him when he silently inched open the door and peeked in would have graced any porn film that John had seen. Even though his cock was twitching he knew it was more important to ensure a perfect recording if his new plan was to succeed.

The woman was now kneeling in front of her desk or, to be more precise, she was kneeling on either side of her nephew's head in front of her desk. Straddling the young lad's chest, her skirt was pulled up around her waist, her panties were nowhere to be seen and, since she was wearing black thigh-high stockings, she was grinding her pussy all over the boy's face.

"That's right, Tom. Lick me, push your tongue right in. Drink all of your auntie's juices and I'll show you what it's like when a real woman cums."

John couldn't believe his ears. No only was the bitch acting like a cheap whore in her own office, she was forcing her nephew to commit incest for her own gratification. This was dynamite and John concentrated on recording every word her filthy mouth uttered and every look of pure lust on her face. His own cock was straining for release by now but that would have to wait. Not for too long, though.

"Oh, that's nice, Tom. Maybe I should tell my holier than thou sister what a good boy you've been licking your auntie's pussy. Maybe not, though. The uptight bitch has probably never even let a man look at her cunt. She would never understand just how good it feels. No, this will be our secret, Tom, and you can stop worrying about meat-heads like that last one. The job is yours if you want it. All you have to do is keep making me feel so good. Oh, that's real good, Tom. Keep doing that."

John couldn't really see exactly what the lad was doing that was "real good" but he presumed from the woman's reaction that his tongue was now attacking her clit. What he did know was that he was the "meat-head" she was referring too and he vowed to make her pay for that remark.

"Yes, Tom, Yes! That's it! You're making auntie cum. Yes! Yes! Yes!"

John looked on, he and his camera, as the woman reached her climax on her nephew's tongue and rubbed her pussy roughly across his face. It was a wonder the boy could still breathe, thought John, but that wasn't his concern. All he needed was the evidence of her abuse of power.

As her orgasm finally came to an end the woman fell forward, her hands resting on the carpet, her body totally spent. She didn't even notice when John stepped into the room so he thought he should announce himself.

"Bravo," he applauded. "That was quite a show. I wonder who I can send the recording to."

The woman jumped up in fright and the boy beneath her rolled on to his front, trying to see who was speaking and trying unsuccessfully to conceal the erection tenting the front of his trousers.

As the woman tried to pull down her skirt to hide her naked pussy, John noticed her black panties were around the bottom of her right leg. "What a slut," he thought but only too aware it was her slutty ways that had now put him in charge.

"What the hell are you doing back here?" she demanded. "Who do you think you are barging in to my office?"

"Silence and stand still, you whore," he commanded in his best sergeant-major's voice. The woman was struck dumb by his tone. No one spoke to her like this, certainly not in her own office, but she was afraid of what this man might do next. She had to make sure he was bluffing about having recorded her indiscretion. Why didn't her fool of a nephew lock the door behind him? She would make him pay for that mistake.

"I'm sorry," she quickly apologised. "Maybe there is something I can do for you. Maybe I can reconsider your application for the job. You didn't really record my little bit of fun with Tom, did you?"

Ignoring her, John turned to her nephew.

"You," he ordered. "Stand up."

The boy struggled to his feet and stood trembling, his hands clasped before him, still trying to hide his erection.

"How old are you?" John asked more kindly, aware that the young lad was probably terrified of him.

"Eighteen, sir"

"And this slut is really your auntie?"

"Yes, sir. Auntie Clair is my mother's sister."

"Is this the first time this has happened?"

"No, sir," the boy blushed. "Auntie has been teaching my for a few weeks now but today was the first time she has ever done that." He had obviously never seen a woman orgasm before and he was still getting over the fact that it was he who had made her do it.

"And does she tell you to do anything else?"

"No, sir, although I've wanted to. I mean she's always teasing me by bending over in front of me and letting me see her panties or leaning forward when I'm sitting at my desk. I'm sure she doesn't mean it but I can see right down her blouse as she always has it open quite far."

"Oh she means it, boy. She's just a tease but why don't you and I show her who's really in charge? I'm afraid I'll be taking the job you wanted from now on but, between us, I'm sure we can make your auntie pay for messing us around."

"What do you mean you'll be taking the job?" asked Clair, stunned into action by the conversation between the two men. "Who do you think you are to march in here and start acting like you own the place?"

"I'll tell you who I am, bitch. I'm the man who holds your future in my hands. I may not own this office but, from now on, I own you. Unless you want a recording of you riding your nephew's tongue sent to his mother and everyone else in this company, then you will do exactly as I say. Now not another word from you.

"What do you say, Tom? Want to pay your auntie back for teasing you and not giving you the job?"

Tom wasn't too bothered about the job as he had only agreed to work for his auntie to keep his mother happy. He was intrigued, however, as to what was going to happen next and what this stranger had in mind.

"Yes, sir. Let's pay her back."

"Tom!" exclaimed Clair in shock.

John ignored her again.

"Good lad, Tom. Now, you said you've seen down her blouse but have you seen her tits?"

Tom shook his head, wondering if he was dreaming or whether all his fantasies about his sexy aunt were about to come true.

Before Clair realised the danger she was in, John had grabbed her and wrapped his strong arms around her. She was pinned to his chest, helpless to defend herself. John spun her around, holding her arms down by her sides, and addressed her excited nephew.

"Come over here, Tom; open her blouse."

Tom nearly ran over to stand in front of his frightened aunt. Not daring to look her in the eye, he began to fumble with the remaining buttons on her blouse.

"Please, Tom, don't do this. It's not right. I'm your aunt. You shouldn't be undressing me. Let me go and we'll say no more about it."

"You didn't let a little incest stop you from using your own nephew earlier, did you, whore?"

And with that John grew tired of Tom's efforts and ripped Clair's blouse open, the buttons flying to all sides of the room. Before she could react, he grabbed her black, lace-topped bra and ripped it apart, leaving it dangling uselessly in front of her. She hung her head in shame as she saw Tom staring at her full breasts, unable to deny or to hide how big her nipples had grown in the last few moments.

She had always been the dominant one, in her office and in her bedroom but now this stranger was treating her the way she had always dreamed of being taken and she wondered how far he would go.

"Why don't you touch them, Tom? There's nothing to be afraid of. Your auntie won't mind, will you, auntie Clair?"

Clair didn't know what made her do it but she didn't really think she had much choice. If she was to rescue this situation and somehow recover that recording she would have to play along. She shook her head and steeled herself to be touched by her own nephew.

As Tom hesitated, unsure just how far he could go, John lifted both her breasts and offered them to the younger man. He reached out and lightly touched her nipples, amazed at how big they were, amazed at how they seemed to grow even more in his touch. Clair squirmed at the feelings running through her but there was nothing she could do, nowhere she could go.

"Try sucking them, Tom. I'm sure she'd like that, wouldn't you auntie Clair?" John asked in a mocking tone.

Clair didn't answer but, instead, stood up straight, pushing her chest out, trying to show that she was proud of her breasts and that she was still in charge.

Tom didn't care who was in charge. All he knew was that he was being presented with the first pair of naked tits he had ever seen in real life, his auntie's tits, and he was being invited to suck her nipples. Still not looking at her face, he leaned down slightly and took his auntie's nipples into his mouth, first one then the other. He didn't know how hard he was supposed to suck but the moans coming from his auntie were just like the ones he had heard when she sat on his face so he presumed he was doing something right.

Clair couldn't help herself, her nipples had always been very sensitive and now they were being attacked by a young boy, her own nephew, while another man held her still. Her mind and her body were under attack from all sorts of emotions and all she knew was that her pussy was tingling like it never had before.

"Very good, Tom. I told you she would like it. Now, you said you've seen her panties and we all know you've seen her cunt from very close quarters but have you seen her arse?"

Clair shivered at the dirty words but also because she knew her backside was what she liked most about herself. She always drew admiring looks from the men in the office, and some of the women, when she walked past in her short skirts. Her cheeks were round and plump and her daily exercise kept them from being the least bit flabby. Now she was to present them to her nephew and she didn't dare think about what he would do to them.

John spun her back round to face him, smiling down at her, and pulled up her skirt. It was tight but that wasn't going to stop him. What pleased him most, however, was that she wiggled her hips a little to aid her skirt's progress back up to her waist and he was sure she pressed herself against his hard cock a little big longer than she needed to.

Tom simply stared at his aunt's round bottom. Like every other male in the office and in their family he had longed to see it naked and now he was. He didn't need to be told what to do this time because he had dreamed about this moment for so long. He roughly grabbed both her cheeks and squeezed a handful of flesh in each hand, obviously loving his new freedom and power over his auntie. His own cock was now harder than he had ever known it to be and he wished he could release it from the ever-tightening confines of his trousers.

"You obviously liked that, Tom," said John with a smile as he saw the impressive bulge in the boy's trousers. I think it's about time we saw auntie Clair naked, don't you?

"Yes, sir," answered Tom with all the enthusiasm of an excitable puppy. He could never have imagined the way the day had turned out so far and he hoped it would never end. The idea of his gorgeous aunt treating him to a striptease was almost more than he could bear. Almost. He quickly arranged two two chairs in front of the trembling woman and waited for the show to begin.

"Ok, auntie Clair, strip," ordered John as he sat down in the other chair provided by Tom, just as keen as the boy was to see the sexy woman naked. He knew that, given the circumstances, she wasn't going to put on a show for them but she was still going to be sexy and, very soon, she was still going to be naked.

Clair couldn't help herself as she took a few steps away from the two men and could feel her hips swing without any conscious effort from herself. Turning round, she took some satisfaction from the fact that both of them were rubbing very obvious bulges in their trousers, the older man more openly than her nephew. Knowing that the best way to deal with any situation was to face it head on, she removed the jacket of her business suit and dropped it to the floor. There wasn't much left holding her ruined white blouse and bra on her body so she quickly removed them. She stood there for a moment, topless, as both mean ogled her full breasts and wondered if this would staisfy them.

It didn't.

"Continue," was all John said but it was the authority with which he said it that made her rush to obey and which made her pussy tingle anew.

Reaching round, she undid the button on her skirt and lowered the zip. Suddenly feeling a bit self conscious stripping in front of her nephew and another man, she turned round. It was ridiculous really, given that she had been rubbing her pussy on his face not so long ago, but that was how confused this whole turn of events had left her.

Taking a deep breath, she began to lower her skirt. Placing her thumbs into the waistband at her sides, she rotated her hips before bending forward slightly and lowered it down, showing off her naked backside once again. As she bent down from the waist, her legs straight, to pick up her clothes, she heard Tom gasp and she knew what he was staring at her. In that position her cheeks would have parted slightly and both her pussy and her tight arsehole would now be on show. She blushed at the thought but knew she was secretly pleased by his reaction.

She wasn't pleased, however, by the other man's words.

"Has she ever sucked your cock?"

"No, sir. Auntie Clair said I had to prove myself if I wanted her to do anything like that."

"I thought so. Well, now it's Auntie Clair who has to prove herself. She has to prove she's a good cocksucker. Will we let her try?"

"Yes, please! I'd really like that."

"I'm sure you would. Well, you heard him bitch. On your knees and suck your nephew's cock."

Clair hesitated only for a moment. She knew she had to anything she could to steal that recording. Otherwise, her career was ruined and her family would never speak to her again. Dropping to the floor, she crawled over to her nephew on her hands and knees, trying not to look at either of them. Being forced to do this was bad enough; being forced to do this in her own office, with her nephew, and with an audience was even worse.

Tom wasn't looking at his aunt for a moment either. He was too busy finally releasing his cock from his trousers. When she arrived in front of him, however, they both looked at each other. All Clair could see was the lust and excitement on the young man's face, once she looked past his quite impressive cock that is. All Tom could see was a sexy, naked woman on her knees in front of him, about to suck his cock for the first time ever. The fact that that woman was his aunt only made the whole situation even more incredible.

Reaching up with her hand, Clair took hold of her nephew's throbbing cock, wrapping her fingers around it and, hesitantly, pulled it towards her mouth. It's just another cock, she told herself, trying hard to block out the fact that it belonged to her sister's son. Licking up and down, then swirling her tongue around the big head, she could taste the pre-cum pouring from him and they all knew he wasn't going to last long.

John didn't mind that too much as it meant he would last longer when he let her nephew fuck her but there was still one question to resolve.

"I'm presuming you want to cum in her mouth, Tom?" he asked. They younger man seemed to have lost the power of speech as he nodded furiously before John even got the chance to offer him the alternatives of his aunt's face or tits.

"Go ahead then. Fill your aunt's mouth with your cum."

Tom didn't need to be told twice and, as John watched on, he began to vigorously thrust his cock in and out of his aunt's mouth, the older woman gagging as he pushed nearer and nearer to the back of her throat. She needn't have worried too much for, seconds later, Tom's body stiffened and his balls began to empty into his aunt's mouth. John watched on as her throat began to swallow the copious amount of cum the young man produced but even an experienced cocksucker like her couldn't cope with such an amount. It drooled past his softening cock and spilled from her mouth, running down her chin and neck.

Tom relaxed back into the chair while Clair tried to wipe some of the cum from her face, trying to achieve some dignity even in such a degrading position. If she thought that was to be the end of it, however, she was badly mistaken.

"On your desk, bitch," ordered John.

Clair thought to point out to him that she didn't like that word and particularly didn't like it being used to address her. One look at John's face told her she would be wasting her time and, if she wanted to get out of this she better do as he wanted. And fast.

Clearing a space on her desk, she climbed on and lay back, her body shivering as she felt the cold, hard wood against her naked skin. At least, that's what she told herself. Her mind had already begun to wonder what was to happen next. Would she finally be taken the way she had always wanted to be taken? Was that why she was shivering? She had had many men and some had even managed to make her cum but she'd never achieved the mind-blowing orgasm that her friends boasted of. She had her toys and even playthings like her nephew but she wanted more, needed more.

John towered over her and looked down. He looked down at her face with the remnants of her nephew's cum still clinging to her chin. He looked down at her gorgeous breasts and her engorged nipples. He looked down at her shaved pussy and wondered who she shaved it for. Was it for herself? Was it to please a man, a woman? He looked down, saw the moisture on her pussy lips and knew that she was ready.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Successful Interview

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds