• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Kissing Kim

Kissing Kim

I was hooked from the moment I heard her accent.

I was just finishing dinner at the Reprise when I heard her. She had the sweetest, most beautiful Australian accent; even though she was clearly agitated on the phone, the beauty of her voice was greater than the anguish of her words. I didn't want her to stop talking.

She hung up the phone and stepped away from the bar to head to the ladies room. She was a beautiful older woman with blonde hair, green eyes and an incredible body; the size of her breasts increased the size of my cock. I hope she'd come back soon.

A few minutes later, as she headed back to the bar, our eyes met. I waived hi. She smiled.

"Is everything OK?" I asked.

"No," she whispered.

"Come here." I gestured for her to take a seat.

"Thank you," she replied, the lilt of her Aussie accent again arousing me.

"You seemed a bit upset."

"Dealing with arseholes," she replied. "Long story."

"Well, no need to retell it. I know the feeling!"

She nodded and smiled.

"Hey, would you like some dessert? I'll treat."

"No, that's OK."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'll get some cheesecake for myself-if you change your mind, we can share it!"

She smiled.

"By the way, my name's Robert."

"Thanks! I'm Kim."

"Great to meet you, Kim!"

I did everything I could to keep her talking as long as possible; her voice turned me on like nothing else. Kim was from Sydney, visiting the U.S. on holiday; other than the "arsehole" she had to deal with over the phone, she was having a good time overall. I wanted to have a good time with her too. I wanted to play with her. Her breasts seemed ready to burst out of her red sundress, and I imagined what it must be like to suck and lick her nipples.

After dessert (and she did end up taking a few bites!), I paid for both my dinner and her drinks. I asked her which hotel she was staying at, hoping she'd invite me to join her.

"I'm at the Lambert."

"Really? That's like a block from my condo!"

I had to do it. I just had to. She was too beautiful.

"Would you like to stop by for a few minutes?"

My heart leapt when she said yes.

-

Kim immediately walked over to my CD collection in my bedroom, her green eyes brightening at the classic jazz albums I owned. She told me that she loved Coltrane, Hancock, Mingus, Hubbard, Shorter. I was a bit stunned-I didn't know jazz was so big in Australia-but I was happy we shared the same taste in music.

She walked over to my window, and I joined her. "I love this view," she cooed. "It's so romantic!"

"I'll say," I said without even realizing it.

She looked directly at me. "Speaking of romantic...did anyone ever tell you you have beautiful brown eyes?"

"A few people," I said in faux-modesty.

"You have such smooth skin, too," she said, touching my hand. It was a sexy contrast seeing her white fingers against my brown skin.

"Thanks."

She glanced down, and her eyes lit up again.

"You're still thinking of all those pretty girls next to me at the bar, right?"

"What do you mean?"

She pointed at my crotch. Oh, shit. I had forgotten to cover my erection with my arm. My cock was close to ripping my slacks.

"Uh...uh..."

Kim laughed. "So, who did you think was the cutest?"

"You," I replied immediately.

She smiled. "Really?"

"Yes," I replied. "I think you're absolutely beautiful."

"Well, I think you're quite handsome, too."

I wanted to touch her so badly, but I wanted her to make the first move, to signal that everything was OK. Kim moved closer and kissed me on the lips. At that point, the only thing in the world I wanted to do was make love to her.

I returned the kiss, and in a matter of moments our clothes were on the floor and we stood before each other, our eyes recording each other's bodies. My hard black cock was jutting straight out at her, energized by her big boobs and cute pussy. Kim gently touched my shaft, and the feeling of her soft Aussie hand caused my cock to quiver in erotic lust.

I embraced her, kissing her lips and cheeks and stroking her hair. We moved towards the bed, the pressure in my cock and balls building.

I had heard stories and rumors about white Australian women having a special attraction to black men, and as I made love to her I played it up as much as I could, asking her if she couldn't wait to have my big black cock inside her white pussy. I couldn't get enough of her sweet Australian body. I kissed her neck and shoulders, sucked her beautiful nipples, caressed her stomach, licked her pussy. I loved the taste of her pussy lips and the scent between her thighs. I slowly turned her over and licked her asshole before kissing her lovely back.

I'll never forget what it was like to enter her, to put my aroused American cock inside of her Aussie pussy. I couldn't tell who was more turned on between the two of us; all I knew was that we both groaned and screamed in utter sexual abandon, and when I finally came inside of her, I was in a state of erotic euphoria.

Kim had to fly back two nights later, but we were able to make love three more times before then, including once in her hotel room. It's been a few months, but I can still smell her scent and hear her sweet Aussie accent-and when I do, I crave her so much that I wish I was in Australia, so that I could make love to her as often as possible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Kissing Kim

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 506 milliseconds