• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • White Guy Bangs Nicki Minaj

White Guy Bangs Nicki Minaj

12

Author's Notes: This work is copyrighted by the author. All characters are over the age of eighteen. Nicki Minaj name is copyrighted by her and I do not own it. Please vote and comment on this edited version of the original story I put out.

Thanks to editor saltysooner for all his hard work in editing this story for me.

Sitting in his truck at seven o'clock one night, Chad thought again about how he never imagined getting ready to go into an arena for a concert he wouldn't want to be caught dead attending.

It all started a few nights earlier when Chad was just relaxing at home listening to some tunes on the radio. The DJ came on and asked a simple trivia question. He then announced that the ninth caller to answer the question correctly would win tickets to civic center concert that weekend.

"What the hell, wouldn't it be funny if I actually won?" Chad thought. He quickly dialed the radio station phone number.

"Hello, you're caller number nine!" the voice blasted on the phone. "If you can answer this question caller you will be our winner. What was the last song we just played?" the DJ asked.

Chad promptly gave the answer. "Congratulations, you are the winner!" the DJ said with loud excitement. After a short pause, Chad was told to stay on the line so the station could get some information from him.

After holding for about a minute, someone else at the radio station came on the line and asked for his info. Chad gave it to him and then asked, "Who's playing at the concert, anyway?"

"Nicki Minaj," the station operator told him. "Holy shit!" Chad thought. He had heard of the female rap artist, but it wasn't the type of music he liked to listen to. Chad thanked the operator and after getting some additional instructions on how and where to pick up his ticket, he hung up.

"Shit!" he said aloud. He was still a little shocked but thought, "What the hell. I'll give it a try." He was supposed to arrive early at the concert arena because part of the prize included a backstage "meet and greet" with the singer.

*****

Chad finally got out of his truck and headed in to the side door of the arena where he had been instructed to present his ticket and backstage pass to the bouncer. Stepping inside, Chad saw the DJ he had spoken to a few nights before with a small group down the hallway.

As Chad approached, the DJ walked up to him. "Hi! You must be our radio contest winner."

"Yeah," Chad replied. "Chad Bennett."

"Good to meet you Cha," the DJ said hurriedly. "Follow me."

"Hey!" Chad called after him. "Is it okay if I hang back here at the end of the line?"

"Sure!" the DJ hollered back over his shoulder. "Just don't wander off."

Chad figured that if he was the last person to be introduced, he could have a little more time to chat with the singer without someone else getting impatient for their introduction. As the group headed back further into the backstage area, Chad began to wonder again why he was there. He felt conspicuous as the only white boy in the group. There were a couple of young white girls, but they were just giggly teenagers who clung together for support.

Lost in his own thoughts, Chad missed Nicki's entrance. Before he realized it, he was just a couple people away from her. When it was his turn, Chad stepped up and held out his hand.

"Hi! I'm Chad Bennett. It's really a pleasure to meet you," he said with as much confidence as he could muster.

The DJ jumped in and explained that Chad was the latest contest winner on his radio show. She stared at him with obvious surprise and then her face took on a guarded look. 40 year old white guys were not the typical fan she was used to seeing at her shows.

She shook his offered hand briefly and traded a few pleasantries before he asked to have his picture taken with her.

"Okay," he thought. "she looks good, even though she's not really my type." He tried to be casual not too obvious as he gave her a more thorough look-over. Nicki was wearing hot pink lip stick that highlighted her lush, sensual lips and a skin-tight yoga outfit that emphasized every one of her beautiful curves. "She is hot as hell!" he continued with his private assessment. "A nice, full set of tits and a juicy, bubbly ass."

After the taking the picture with Chad, Nicki caught him looking at her body and instantly called him on it by making some bitchy remarks about how an old white guy wouldn't know what to do with a body like hers, much less be able to keep up with her in bed.

Her mean, crude words stung Chad, but he quickly recovered as his own anger started to grow. Leaning down towards her, he said in a low voice that only she could hear, "Keep telling yourself that, but you don't have a clue about what this white boy can do to that stupid, bitchy ass of yours."

Before she could fire off another retort, Chad spun around and headed out to find his seat on the main floor of the arena.

*****

Having a front row seat for the concert was cool, but each time Chad thought back to what she said to him, he became angry all over again. "I'd love to get that bitch alone in private and show her what this white guy can do to her big black ass."

After a short warm up act, the stage was cleared and set up for the main event. The lights went down and she came out prancing to the loud, booming music and dressed like some cheap slut. For the opening number, she bounced around running back and forth across the stage shouting something that was completely incomprehensible to Chad, but he wasn't listening. His eyes locked on to her tits as they shook and bounced around on their own, threatening to pop out of her skimpy outfit at any moment. She wiggled, shook, and thrust her ass and hips at the crowd in a crude and suggestive manner which drew loud cat-calls from the audience, but Chad was still thinking of how he wanted to give her a fucking like she never had before.

Chad's dick grew hard as he got deeper into his fantasy. Aware of his growing shaft, Chad was glad that he was wearing loose fitting pants. However, when he glanced down, the large bulge in his pants was immediately obvious to even a casual observer. Chad looked up again and saw Nicki on the stage right in front of him and he was sure she was staring at his crotch and licking her lips while singing one of her songs. As she turned to move away, Nicki rubbed her hand between her legs suggestively and looked back to give Chad a leering wink.

Chad was glad when the concert was finally over. He hated the music, but every time he thought about leaving early, he changed his mind so that he could continue to get another eyeful of the full-bodied black singer strutting around the stage and leaving little to the imagination. The lights came up at the end of the concert, but Chad decided to wait a little bit to let the bulk of the crown squeeze out the exit doors. He also wanted to give his raging hard-on a chance to relax and become less visible through his trousers.

Two beefy security guards came up to him, verified his name, and asked him to follow them. Chad asked what was going on as they led him to a quiet backstage loading dock, but they either didn't know or weren't telling. They told him to wait and not go anywhere, and then strolled back in the direction they came from.

Chad was still trying to figure out what was going on when someone grabbed his arm. He turned and saw that it was Nicki Minaj.

"What the hell? he asked angrily.

"Shut up," she replied through her teeth. "Get your ass over here!" as she dragged him towards her tour bus parked inside the loading area.

She hurried him inside before shoving Chad down on a couch in the bus. "Don't move your ass!" she told him and she hurried down to a large compartment at the back of the bus. Chad was ready to ignore her order and leave the bus when she emerged from the back room wearing nothing but high heels and her hot pink lip stick. Seeing her fully naked in all her glory caused Chad's throat to go dry and his dick to stiffen up again feel like it was going to rip through his pants.

She walked towards him seductive and supremely confident in herself. Chad could make out the gleam down the inside of her thighs from the juices already flowing from her cunt.

"So, white boy. You talk big, but let's see what you're really packing inside those jeans," she challenged.

"It's Chad, by the way," he reminded her. "Or would you prefer I call you 'black bitch' instead of Nicki?" he taunted. Her eyes narrowed and he had clearly struck a nerve, but instead of rising to the bait, she suddenly smiled.

"Okay, okay Chad, don't make a Federal case out it. Let's get these jeans off of you," she said in a friendlier tone. Chad stood up to face her and then pulled off his shirt. He tossed it to the couch and then loosened his belt before unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down with his boxers. He kicked off his sneakers and then stepped out of his pants and shorts.

Nicki remained standing in in the bus aisle watching him strip. When she first glimpsed his cock, she couldn't help but compare it to her previous boyfriend. Her ex- had the biggest cock she had ever seen outside of a porn film and she was sure no one else could come close to his size. However, free from the constraint of his shorts and trousers, Chad's cock stood out far from his body and didn't even seem to be fully erect.

Even in its semi-erect state, Chad's cock already looked at least as long and definitely was wider than her ex-. The first thing that came to her mind was that it looked like a big fat meaty soda can. It had taken her a long time to get used to the size of her ex- filling her pussy, and she couldn't imagine how this white log was going to fit inside her with inflicting some serious pain or damage to her cunt.

Chad saw the shock register on her face as she got her first view of his cock. He casually reached down to slowly stroke it.

"Why don't you come put those hot pink lips on this white guy's fat white monster dick?" he teased. Nicki could see it visibly grow larger just before he took it by the base and waggled it in her direction Chad says as he grabs the base of his dick and shakes its fat girth for Nicki to let her see his full size.

Nicki licked her lips as she knelt down before him. She seized his fat cock with one hand and it felt even larger in her hand. She made a show of slowly examining it before noticing a droplet of pre-cum oozing from the slit at the end of the head. Her tongue flicked out and lightly picked the droplet off. She looked up at him and Chad saw a gleam of excitement in her eyes. She opened her mouth wide and allowed just the fat purple head past her lips. Chad felt her teeth lightly gripping his shaft just behind the glans while her tongue traced along the ridges of his cock.

Nicki continued to take her time sucking and teasing his cock and Chad noticed she was taking it deeper and deeper inside her mouth. When the large head hit the back of her throat, Nicki had to pause and make an effort to relax them. As her throat muscles relaxed and expanded a little more, she was able to move another inch of his meat past her lips.

Chad felt her throat muscles and tongue to work his cock in her mouth, but as deep as she had taken him, it was barely half the full length. She carefully removed his meaty monster from her mouth after to catch her breath after the first deep throat attempt. At several points, she thought his cock was going to choke her, but she remained calm and allowed her mouth and throat to adjust before trying to force it deeper. As she rested her throat, her head bobbed up and down over the head of his cock to keep it hard.

Chad watched with pleasure as her head bobbed up and down on over his cock. He had been surprised that she even attempted to deep throat it, but was even more surprised when she suddenly dove down over his shaft to make a couple more attempts to get it all the way in her mouth. That's when he noticed that she was pausing to press her lips hard around the shaft to leave a pink ring that marked the farthest penetration and gave her a target to beat.

"Come on, you can do better than that," he challenged. When she didn't respond, Chad put his hand on the back of her head, and slowly pushed her into him, forcing his cock down her throat again. She struggled for a moment and he could tell she was having real trouble taking him and still breathing. Before her distress grew too great, he released her and she hurriedly pulled off of him to catch her breath again.

"Love how you look sucking my cock, Nicki. Never thought that a black bitch like you would turn me on this much," Chad managed to rasp out.

She looked up with a large smile on her face before turning back to the monster in front of her and attacking it again with her mouth. Something like a growl coming out of Chad's mouth as Nicki continued to suck and slurp on Chad's massive girth as he ran his fingers across her cheek and then continued to crawl across the back of her head. He grabbed a fistful of her hair in each hand and started pulling and twisting enough for her to feel it but not enough hurt.

Nicki took a few more minutes sucking on Chad's fat stick, and the last thing she did before getting up was running her tongue into the sensitive slit at the tip. That just about sent Chad through the roof, but her hands held him firmly in her mouth and she continued to try and force her tongue into his little pee hole until he begged her to stop. Nicki stood up and looked at Chad breathing heavily from her last little antic. She pushed him forcefully back onto the couch and observed that his cock was standing nearly vertical and throbbing with each beat of his heart. She moved up close and straddled his knees.

"Let's see if my pussy can take as much of that thing as my mouth did," she said with a wink. She held on to his shoulders to keep her balance and began to squat down over the fuck-stick bouncing slightly under her.

When she reached the head of his cock she held herself long enough to rub her clit and pussy lips back and forth over the tip of Chad's cock. She reached down with one hand while Chad held her waist to help steady her. Nicki put the head at the entrance of her pussy, and then raised her hips a little before slowly settling down over him. Chad felt the wonderful wet warmth of her smooth love tunnel enveloping his dick and released an audible sigh. Nicki went slowly, waiting to feel the twinge of pain that signaled her pussy had reached its limit with his massive cock. .However, his cock and her pussy adjusted to each other and before she knew it, she was resting on his lap with his cock jammed far up inside her.

"Oh White Boy, yes!" Nicki screamed out as she sat on his lap rubbing her exposed clit over the roughness of his pubic hair. Once Chad was sure that she was able to take all of him inside her, he held on to her waist firmly and began hammering into her. He quickly had her bouncing wildly over his cock as she tried to match his frantic rhythm. His cock pressed deeply into her each time she fell back onto him and several times, she was sure it was pressing into her cervix from the uncomfortable pressure she felt in her abdomen. Chad was getting an eyeful of her large firm breasts bouncing up and down before him. He saw that her nipples were very dark and large, and didn't stand out very well against the dark brown skin surrounding them. He wanted to lean in and start sucking on them, but their combined movements were too violent to allow it.

"Fuck me, fuck me, baby, fuck me!" she chanted. Chad felt her juices running down his shaft and got a thrill from watching it rapidly disappear and then reappear from her black cunt. That's when Nicki came for the first time and Chad felt her pussy constricting around his cock followed by a rush of fresh juice from her pussy that collected over his groin and inside of his thighs.

When her orgasm subsided, Nicki was breathing hard and had stopped moving on her own while she recovered. Chad wrapped his arms around her back, and quickly stood up with her still impaled on his cock. Her arms and legs instinctively tightened around his neck and waist as she held on. Despite the limited area to move around, Chad was able to turn around to lay her back on the couch he had just vacated.

He pulled her arms from his neck and her legs from around his waist. However, instead of releasing her legs, he raised them high enough to lift her ass partway off the couch. He held them wide apart and resumed fucking her. He forcefully pounded Nicki's pussy for several minutes once more enjoyed the sight of his swollen red cock disappearing time and again into her tender pink flesh.

He pushed into her so hard, her head was jammed into the pillows at the back of the couch and she could hardly move. Nicki reached down and started fingering her clit while Chad continued his merciless assault on her sore pussy. When he saw that he was hurting her head and neck, Chad pulled out of her and helped her get up from the couch. He turned her around and had her lean down to hold herself up on the edge of the couch before spreading her legs and ramming his cock into her from behind.

Once he was fully inserted, Chad released her hips and pulled her head back with a sharp tug on her hair. A couple more tugs clearly established who was in charge and then he released her hair. He leaned forward and his arms encircled her waist so that his hands could cup both of her massive breasts. Using her breasts as handles to control her, he pulled her tighter to him and heard her scream out in pain.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Your cock feels like it's almost in throat," she said with a whimper. Chad responded by pulling her head back even more and giving her a hard, searing kiss. When his lips left hers, he stepped back and she felt his cock fall out of her battered cunt.

When he withdrew, she moaned at the loss of the fullness he gave her. She remained in position still breathing hard and trying to recover while Chad knelt down and spread the large, round cheeks of her ass. She felt him pressing into her from behind as he hungrily lapped up the think fluid leaking out of her pussy. Each time his tongue went over her clit, she groaned loudly in pleasure.

When he finished cleaning her pussy with his mouth, Chad laid on his back on the couch and helped her mount him in a reverse cowgirl position. Nicki enjoyed this position the most and she was able to control the angle of his penetration so that his cock hit her g-spot on almost every upward he made. Even though she was in able to control part of their union, Chad still controlled the pace with his hands on her hips. As he steadied her, Nicki started palming and mauling at her breasts, her fingers rolled and pulled her nipples into hard puckered peaks. She could feel that her next climax was just a breath away.

A sharp jolt of pleasure ripped through her to signal the beginning of another intense orgasm, followed by a gush of warm juices flooding out of her pussy down Chad's cock and legs. Chad helped her rotate around to face him while still impaled by his aching cock, and then rolled their joined bodies over until he was above her again. Her legs released their hold around his waist and allowed him the freedom of movement to pound into her once more.

It wasn't long before Nicki felt him tense up and then shudder.

"Oh fuck!" Chad cried out. "I'm cumming!" Nicki pulled on his ass to keep him buried deep inside her. She kept him like that and felt his penis jerk and spasm inside her as he emptied his load of warm cream deep in her womb.

He collapsed on top of her sweaty body with his penis still inside of her pussy when it hit her like a sledgehammer. This was the first time she fucked a white man and he turned out to be the best fuck of her life. Nicki pushed Chad off her and contemplated what to do next after letting some fan fuck her like he did.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • White Guy Bangs Nicki Minaj

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds