• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family Ch. 03

Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family Ch. 03

12

AMBER'S father had her and her mother sitting together on the big couch in the play room, stark naked and kissing passionately following a meal break from what had been pretty much a non-stop two day family orgy.

He sat with his son, both shamelessly naked and hard as they watched mother and daughter share incestuous lesbian kisses. The girls were panting and purring as they made each other hot with their lips and tongues.

Amber was aching to touch her mother, but her dad had told them to just kiss. As the weekend had gone on, his Dom side had begun to show up-which was good because they all agreed, group sex works best if one person takes charge and plays choreographer.

Tyler's dad winked at him as they watched the girls make out. 'Gonna teach you a little trick son,' he said with a smile.

Tyler raised and eyebrow and listened.

'You know your mother and sister are both gifted cocksuckers,' he said, and chuckled as they kissing girls shivered at his words, 'but did you know that both of them-like most women-are even better when they're really hot?'

Tyler laughed and nodded. 'Makes sense to me.'

'It's very true. And I'm gonna demonstrate the principle.'

He pointed to the bed and Tyler stretched out comfortably, his erection sticking straight up.

'Come here, Fat Ass Amber,' her dad commanded gently.

Amber gave her mom's tongue one last lick and rose, going to her father's side. He slipped and arm around her waist and pulled her luscious body close, his hardon poking her hip.

She purred with pleasure as his other hand slid down her body, a finger roaming into her little blond bush to stroke her heated pussy.

'Nice and wet,' he said with satisfaction as her hips twitched. He looked down into his daughter's beautiful eyes.

'Go suck your brother's cock sugar.'

Amber crawled up on the bed, and felt her father's hand arrange her nude body just the way he wanted it-kneeling between her brother's legs, her big ass stuck up in the air. When her dad gave her a gentle pat on the butt, she lowered her head and took Tyler's stiff cock into her mouth.

Their mom leaned forward, panting as she watched her son's erection vanish into her daughter's mouth. Tyler groaned and ran his fingers through his sister's long blond hair as she gave him head.

'Good, isn't she?' his dad asked.

'Mmmm fuck ya,' came Tyler's reply as his dick throbbed in Amber's soft, warm mouth.

'Then tell her. You know the slut loves to hear it.'

Tyler chuckled and looked down at his sister as her mouth slid deliciously up and down his hardon. 'You're such a good little cocksucker, Fat Ass Amber,' he hissed, and felt her moan around the meat filling her mouth.

'Yes she is,' their dad said with a chuckle. 'Now enjoy as she goes from good to great.

Amber's eyes were glazed with pleasure as she sucked her brother's cock. It was a little bit longer than her daddy's, although dad's was thicker, and she loved them both.

She felt the bed sway as her father knelt behind her and eagerly arched her back, her head bobbing a little faster.

Her daddy paintbrushed his thick cockhead up and down her slit, teasing her and making her big bottom wiggle. He put his hands on her hips and she moaned as he slid slowly and deliciously into her dripping pussy, not stopping until every inch of his cock was buried inside her.

'How's she sucking now, Tyler?' he asked, staying deep in his daughter's warm hole, letting her movements massage his cock.

'F-fuck even better!' Tyler gasped as his baby sister devoured his cock.

Their dad turned his head and looked at his panting wife. 'Isn't that hot, bitch? Your little girl being a two cock slut?'

'Mmmm,' she moaned, staring at the scene with eager excitement.

Amber was in heaven. She'd been on the verge of cumming from the instant her daddy's cock touched her aching pussy. The thought that she was being fucked from both ends sent thrills shooting through her body.

She started to hump and thrust back onto her daddy's dick and he gave her plump ass a firm smack.

'You worry about the cock you're sucking off, Fat Ass Amber,' he growled. 'I'll take care of the fucking.'

Amber moaned and sucked faster and harder, her head lifting and bobbing, her long hair tickling her brother's stomach and thighs, her sweet teenage cunt pulsing around her daddy's cock.

Her dad let her suck for a few moments longer, then tangled both hands in her blond hair, gently forcing her head up.

'Tell your brother,' he began as he slowly pulled back, panting as her pussy squeezed and gripped his shaft, unwilling to let go, 'that you're a cocksucking whore.'

She heard her mother moan softly, and felt every inch of her father's cock as it slid out. 'I'm a cocksucking wh-ohhhhhhh fuuuck!' she moaned as he slammed back in, the deep thrust sending her crashing over the top.

Her dad shoved her face back down, forcing her to swallow her brother's cock, her orgasmic moans massaging his hardon.

He let his daughter grind on his cock all the way through her climax, then slipped out gently, giving her fat butt a soft smack.

'Move, sugar. It's your mother's turn to suck dick.'

Amber rolled onto her side, her big tits jiggling as she gasped for breath. She watched with glazed eyes as her mother eagerly took her place.

The woman propped herself up on her elbows, her hands on Tyler's stomach, and her mouth stretched for his cock, but her husband took hold of her hair and stopped her.

'First,' he chuckled, 'tell your son you're a fucking cunt.'

She moaned the naughty, sexy words, her pussy blazing with lust. Tyler brushed his dad's hands away and cupped his mother's face.

'Then suck me...cunt,' he panted.

She needed no more coaxing. With her husband and daughter watching, her mouth hungered down Tyler's stiff prick, wiggling her backside, hoping to get fucked the way her little girl had.

But he had other plans. He teased her dripping pussy and fondled her ass as she fucked Tyler with her mouth, then looked at his daughter. Amber was licking her lips and staring at the blowjob, her fingertips tickling her own rock hard nipples.

'Amber!' he barked, and the girl jumped. His wife tried to turn her head as well, but Tyler had a firm grip on her face, and kept her focused.

Her dad slipped off the bed, and pointed to the spot just behind his wife where he had been kneeling and playing with her.

'Get in there and eat your mother's pussy,' he ordered.

'Yes daddy,' she grinned. Crawling up behind her mom, she buried her face against the woman's ass and started lapping.

Her dad nudged Tyler over and lay down next to him.

'Look at that, slut,' he teased his wife. 'Two dicks for your mouth!'

She took a cock in each hand and went back and forth, sliding her lips down first her husband's, then her son's hardon. Amber gripped her hips and stuffed her tongue deep into her mother's pussy as she gave the double blowjob.

The men chuckled as they took turns in her mouth, vying to out-do each other with the nasty things they called her each time she swallowed their throbbing meat.

She was in heaven. Two big, beautiful cocks to suck, her daughter's sweet tongue wiggling in her scorching pussy, her two favorite men calling her all the wicked, dirty names she so loved-she climaxed over and over, soaking Amber's pretty face with her juices.

Tyler finally went over the edge. He grabbed his mother's head and lunged up, fucking his cock in and out of her mouth. She just moaned with pleasure and sucked harder until he shot his cum down her throat.

'Fuucckk, that was good,' her son gasped as his spent cock slid from her mouth. Smacking her lips, she moved to her husband's quivering prick, sucking hard and fast until her rewarded her with another mouthful of sticky sperm-and Amber's tongue wrung another explosion from her pussy.

Giggling and panting, the happy family snuggled together like a pile of puppies and took a nap.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMBER giggled and squirmed as her mom whispered in her ear, a lascivious grin spreading across her face.

'I love it!'

They had started the night's festivities after supper with a slow, leisurely spoon style fuck. Amber and her mom had lain on their sides, facing each other so they could kiss and play with each other's breasts. Tyler lay behind his mother, lifting her top leg and pumping smoothly into her pussy, and Amber took her daddy's cock the same way.

The men had cum at almost the same instant, so the little game they were about to play was fair.

Amber smiled at her father and brother, sitting on the couch naked watching TV, both their cocks sleeping limp and quiet in their laps, as her mother spoke.

'Ok guys,' she announced, 'ever since Tyler came home we've been playing your games. Now it's time for one of ours.'

The men looked up, intrigued, and she continued. 'Me and Amber are going to put on a little show. I think it will make you two sexy men hard again,' she giggled.

'So there's a prize. First one to full erection,' she paused and grinned wickedly, 'gets my ass. The other gets to use Amber's nice big tittys.'

Tyler laughed. 'What if the winner wants Amber's ass?'

Amber made an 'O' with her mouth, and her parents laughed.

'Not gonna happen,' their mom said, pulling Amber into her arms and protectively placing her hands on the girl's cheeks. 'My baby girl is saving that virginity.'

Now it was Tyler's turn to look surprised. 'You're still a virgin back there sis? Really?'

She turned her head to look at her big brother, blushing a little. 'I'm saving that for my wedding night.'

Her mom smiled and brushed her daughter's hair back from her face, looking into her deep blue eyes. 'But we do practice sometimes, don't we baby girl?'

'Yes mommy,' she whispered back.

The girls laced their hands together and walked to the couch, stark naked. Amber knelt between her father and brother, leaning her upper body over the back of the sofa, her back arched, her spectacular backside on display.

Her mom leaned down, wetly kissing and nibbling her daughter's plump buttocks. 'What does mommy love to hear you say, baby girl?'

Amber's body quivered and she closed her eyes, each kiss and lick sending tingles of excitement through her.

'I love it up my fat ass,' she purred.

Her mom's hands gripped her soft half-moons and spread them wide, wide apart, exposing her most forbidden secrets.

'And what are you going to say to your husband on your wedding night?' she panted, her lips so close Amber could feel her hot breath on her sensitive treasures.

Amber was breathing hard, a fire blazing in her teenage pussy.

'I'm gonna tell him to fuck his bride's little virgin asshole,' she moaned softly.

Her mom gave the tiny rosebud a lick. 'How deep, my angel?' she teased.

'Mmmm balls deep up my fat virgin ass,' Amber whimpered, wiggling her hips needily.

'Good girl,' her mom giggled. She pointed her tongue and with a sudden rush thrust it between her daughter's spread cheeks, spearing her tightest hole.

'Ohh fuck yessss,' the girl moaned, panting through parted lips. Her mom's eyes darted left and right as she tongue-fucked her little girl's asshole, keeping an eye on her husband's and son's cocks as the twitched and grew.

She squeezed her daughter's cheeks hard and rammed her tongue in as far as it would go, making Amber squeak with pleasure.

She kept a careful eye on the cock 'race.' It was gonna be damn close!

Her tongue wiggled out of Amber's asshole and licked wetly up and down the warm valley of her ass. 'What kind of girl loves this?'

Amber was so hot she could barely speak. 'Ub...ub...a b-buh-buttfucking bitch,' she managed to stammer, and the naughty words made even more cream flow from her fiery cunt.

Her mom gave her asshole one last sweet lick and lifted her head.

'Daddy wins!' she sang out.

Amber looked over at her brother's cock, sticking straight up from his loins. 'Are you sure?' she asked.

'I'm sure,' her mom answered. 'It was a very close contest, but your dad won by that much.'

She helped Amber to her feet and kissed her softly. 'Go tit-fuck your brother,' she said, then leaned in close to whisper, 'I know you're boiling hot right now sweetie. Do a good job and mommy will suck you off later.'

Amber shivered and slipped to her knees between Tyler's feet. Lowering her head, she slid her lips all the way down his cock, wetting it in her mouth.

She locked her eyes on his and pushed him into her ample cleavage. Cupping her breasts with her hands, she enveloped his cock in warm, soft tit flesh, massaging his shaft deliciously.

Her dad took his wife by the hand and turned her around, pulling her onto his lap, facing away from him.

'Gonna fuck you *up* the ass, sweetling,' he hissed, and she moaned, feeling him rest in the crease of her buttocks, throbbing thick and hard.

'Put it in, slut,' he commanded softly.

She lifted her hips and reached behind her, her small hand wrapping around his stiff shaft. She stroked the head up and down her dripping pussy slit, lubing it with her flowing juices.

Amber's mom watched her son's cock glide between her daughter's big tits as she touched the tip of her husband's cock against her asshole. She felt his strong hands tighten on her hips and took deep, slow breaths, trying to relax her body to take his cock.

'Now this is how you fuck a whore up the ass,' he groaned and pulled her body down as he raised his hips, forcing half his length into her tight asshole.

'Nnnggggg gaaahhhhdddd!' she howled as the thick pole thrust up into her.

He lifted her squirming body just enough to gain some leverage, then yanked down again, gasping at the exquisite sensations.

He pulled her body up again, and she squealed as his shaft rubbed her stretched inner walls.

'Want it all bitch?' he teased.

'Ohhh yes yess yesssss,' she babbled, and her hauled her down hard and thrust his hips up, savoring her moans of ecstasy and pain as he buried himself to the hilt in her ass.

She was stuffed so full she could barely breathe.

Amber dipped her head and wiggled her tongue round and round her brother's fat cockhead as she squeezed him with her tits. Her dad's dirty talk and the noises her mom made as she was buttfucked made fires blaze in her cunt.

She juggled her big tits with her hands, stroking Tyler's swollen dick.

'Ahhh fuck Fat Ass Amber that feels soooo god damn good!'

He reached down and gripped her hard nipples with his finger tips, holding them lightly as she slid her soft melons all over his shaft. They heard their mother groan in sweet lustful agony as she bounced her ass on her husband's cock.

'Tell us when you cum, my love,' he urged as he skewered her asshole with his cock. 'Cum hard for me, baby.'

She was sliding all the way to the very tip of his dick then slamming back down furiously, reveling in the beautiful, painful pleasure.

But it was Tyler who lost control first, bucking his hips as his orgasm hit. His first spurt of cum arched into the air, catching Amber by surprise, splashing onto her nose and forehead.

With a joyous moan, she took her brother's cockhead between her lips, sucking out the rest of his load as she shook her big tits, pulling every blast of sperm from his balls.

'God I love you baby sis,' Tyler groaned as he fell back into the couch cushions, his cock softening between her breasts. She beamed up at him, cum dripping down her pretty face.

She heard her mother scream that she was cumming, and turned her head to watch the beautiful woman bounce hotly on her daddy's big dick. With a wicked gleam in her eyes, she crawled the few feet separating her from her parents.

Amber watched her father's long, thick cock vanish between her mother's ass cheeks, and leaned closer. She stuck out her tongue as wetly licked her daddy's bouncing balls, giggling as he groaned and drove even harder into her mom's ass.

She wiggled her tongue up the under side of his prick as her mom slid up, feeling his cock throb with pleasure. Then, when her mom slammed down, Amber opened her mouth wide, gluing her soft lips to her mother's cunt and sucking hungrily, her tongue plunging deep into the dripping cavern.

'Oohhh oohhhhh godddd Amberrrr!' her mom squealed with delight. Her daughter kept her mouth pressed tight against her pussy, her tongue darting in and out, eating her fast and hard.

She jerked her hips wildly between the cock up her ass and the sweet tongue wiggling in her pussy, screaming that she was cumming again, filling her beautiful daughter's mouth with her cream.

'Aaahhh fuucckk yess yesss yesss baby girl lap your mommy's cunt!'

She slammed her ass down, her body smacking against her husband's thighs, and he clung to her hips, holding her down. She wriggled and thrashed as he swelled hugely in her asshole, spraying his cum deep inside her as he grunted with pleasure.

Amber heard her daddy's orgasmic moans and quickly moved her mouth to his balls, sucking them gently between her lips, feeling the swollen orbs spasm as she milked them with her soft mouth.

She tenderly covered her father's empty balls and mother's sweet pussy with soft kisses as her daddy wrapped his arms round his wife's shuddering body, murmuring sweet words of love and affection.

Amber thought she was the happiest girl in the world!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMBER lay snuggled in the crook of her brother's strong arm, tired and content as he gently stroked her hair. It was his last night before heading back home, and they'd asked their parents if he could spend the night in her bed.

'Do you think I'm weird?' she asked tentatively.

Normally, such a question would have elicited a round of jokes and teasing, but Tyler could tell by her tone that she was leading up to something serious.

'Well, everybody's a little weird sis.' He looked down at her. 'What's bothering you?'

'It's just...I dunno that thing I like to be called is so...ok, if you called most girls...that...they'd get all pissed off. Call me that and I practically cum.'

Tyler laughed and kissed the top of her head. 'We all have our little kinks, baby sis-things we like and don't like.'

'Let me tell you something,' he continued.

'Almost every time I've slept with a girl for the first time-not that there've been *that* many, but there's been a few-right before we, uh, consumate' (Amber giggled softly at this), I'll look her in the eye and say something like 'I'm gonna fuck you...like a little slut.'

'And ya know what?'

Amber looked up at him. 'What?' she asked on cue.

'Every time I do, I can see they love it. Oh sure, sometimes later they'll complain, but at that moment, I know for a fact hearing that dirty word-being called that dirty word-makes them hot.'

'Ok, so?'

'So I'd never call a girl something that awful in a casual setting. But all those rules get tossed out when you're having sex. Then, all that matters is what's fun and exciting.'

Amber looked thoughtful.

'So you like being called this thing or that thing. So what? Enjoy it, embrace it, and be happy for the pleasure.'

She lay her head on her big brother's chest and gave him a squeeze.

'You always make me feel better!'

He went back to stroking her hair. 'Are you really saving your ass for your wedding night?'

'Mmhmm,' she purred softly.

'Ok, now *that's* wierd,' he teased.

She gave him a playful smack on the sternum. 'Asshole,' she giggled.

He laughed and tilted her chin up, gazing into her sweet blue eyes.

'Don't make me say it, baby sis,' he said in mock warning.

'Say what?' she asked in her most innocent voice.

He smirked. 'Turn your head. Look down.'

Amber looked the other way, and let out a soft squeak of delight when she saw his cock was sticking straight up again, hard and stiff and eager for more fun.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds