• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Put That On!

Put That On!

It was a confused response when I first told her I was bi. We had only been together for a short while, yet as the affair escalated, I wanted to be certain she knew who I was, what was my past. I had already told her about the large baggage I had to check, so to speak, but this was my carry-on bag, which would certainly be important to know about as intimacy grew. I had decided that there would be certain markers that I would use to help me decide when to reveal things that would be important to know as a relationship progressed. If the relationship ended, there would be no need to know things unrevealed, but not to know, if the relationship grew, would be doom later on. Judy had taken so many things in stride as time passed and things became more serious, but her response to this revelation that I was a bisexual required that I go talk to her therapist with her. She said that it certainly explained a lot of things that were not evident in most of my personality, and only came out as intimacy grew. She said she just didn't know if she could know what I was doing.

"Why? Do you think we might both try to pick up the same man? If it's a fidelity thing, what would be the difference between worrying over whether I might be hitting on your male friend, or, as a heterosexual, hitting on your girlfriend or your sister?" I did not remind her that I was bisexual and she couldn't trust me with any of her friends, if it came down to a trust issue. Judy seemed equivocal in understanding that her concerns might be confused and not easily articulated.

She definitely took the lead in our relationship from the beginning, which was fine with me since I never was very adept in making social moves. And she was definitely dominant by way of giving directions, although I had a free hand to bring little goodies to the bedroom that contributed to her repetitive, long-lasting orgasmic events that seemed to go on and on. That suited me fine since I had the same type of repetitive pleasure. Despite my great personal pleasure, more than with any other person, it was quite clear that I received, what she felt, was as much pleasure from her orgasmic events as she did, or even the enjoyment from my own. Many times I would forgo orgasm because I was so satisfied from her pleasure, and the reverse role-play afterwards, that I felt no need to feel that semen spurt, ooze, drip from my dick and rub it into my balls and belly, and onto Judy's breasts and belly.

Judy loved being on top and in control of her orgasm, and I just naturally assumed the bottom position. When she started to climax it was loud and physical, and she was in complete control from that point on. All I could do was clench my teeth and hold on. I could wrap my legs around her and imagine she was pegging me with that violent hard thrusting. I would roll onto my stomach so that she could rub her breasts on my back. She would put her legs between mine, and start pressing and moving her breasts from my head to my toes. She would press her breast down past my cheek till I could turn my head and suckle her nipple. Her breasts would be pressed into my armpits, and shoulders, and moved down my back in remarkably sensual movements, she would press her breasts into my ass, separating the cheeks, and I made an instinctive thrust upward to get the fully sensual feel of her breasts to tender areas. As she lie on top of me, my ass would rhythmically move up and down to make that vulva touch the most sensitive areas of skin. Given all of this, I was a little surprised that I had to explain that I was a sub, and she was certainly domme.

I was gentle with her body when I massaged it, and only suckled her nipples and clit, and never bit or squeezed tightly, or tended to any strong moves. Yet I always asked her to bite my nipples harder and squeeze my balls tighter. She learned to bite my nipples so hard that I thought they might be bitten off, but I would hold her head and pull it tight to my chest so she wouldn't let go, or relent. Then I would move her head to the other nipple. She was much more hesitant to be as rough with my dick and balls, so I would tie them up tight so that slight touch and movement would bring that sweet feel of reality to my body.

I told Judy that I loved it when she pretended to fuck me. I would ask her to fuck me, and she would be so powerful that I didn't know if I could take it if she were really pegging me. She would get going and I told her to fuck me with that clit. "Can you get off doing this?" Several times she did. It passed from tacit role-play to outright need to be fucked.

I had a strap-on with a ten-inch dong that I would put on for her so that she could feel it drive deep inside. But tonight, I had it lying on her side of the bed.

"What's that?" she demanded.

"You put that on!" I commanded. Although she never thought of herself as dominant, she always resisted any kind expression of male superior position. If she were really a domme, I would have paid dearly for any kind of command like that. But, as it were, I was commanding her to fully express her domination, and my submission to her. In life, I was a dominant personality, but I suppose that was a protective stance for myself. With Judy, I submitted to her in a way that I never did to any other person because I trusted her like no other person. I shared more with her than anyone else as to who I was, and what kind of person I was. As a matter of fact she always stopped me when I tried to open both of our lives more revealingly to each other. It seems that would be giving to much control to another person for her.

Judy always seemed to keep something in reserve, and I understood that, as I certainly kept much in reserve in all of my social interactions. But I gave myself over to Judy like no one else. With my baggage I understood the hesitation a person might have toward putting long-term reliance on me; however, I don't think that was where Judy's reservation came from. I think it was deeper and earlier than my appearance on the scene.

Tonight, my command to Judy would lead to a clear expression of my submission to her, and clear expressions of all I tried to share about myself. She knew the implications of my being bisexual, but it would now pass from tacit to fully expressed.

I had already put the butterfly nipple clamps on. I often did this to make my nipples tender so that she could do whatever she pleased. The rubber tips on the clamps had little studs that would sink into the flesh after being left on for a while. An occasional slight tug, or weight added to them would help set the studs more deeply into the flesh. Just releasing the clamps allowed a flood of sensation after all of this as the clamps were reluctant to turn loose of the now tender flesh of the nipples in which the studs of the clamps were set. In preparation, I would often turn the clamps after they had set for a while to freshen the sensation, as it were, and increase the sensitivity.

When I first put the clamps on a while before we even went to bed, I told Judy that I did it so that she could do as she pleased and I would fully feel anything she cared to do. Sometimes she would leave them on and occasionally pull them as I massaged her with oil. Once as I was massaging her feet she hooked the chain with her free foot and started pulling so hard, almost to the point of pulling them off, that the sensation nearly made me cum without touching my dick.

She might bite my nipples, spending much time pulling with her teeth and sucking hard on one before moving to the other nipple. She had a tight grip with her teeth once and I pulled away sharply, and that sent such a wonderful shudder through me that Judy pulled away.

"Was that too hard? Did that hurt you."

"It was! It did! It was wonderful."

With my nipples in such a sensitive state, she would sometimes roll them between her thumb and finger, sometimes tightly and others lightly. Other times she would take her thumbs and press hard into my chest and twist her thumbs as she pressed. Another thing she would sometimes do, after pulling on the chain until finally pulling the clamps off, was to cover a nipple with her lips and massage my nipple with her tongue for a while before starting to nibble again.

I had my balls and dick tied up tonight also so that any movement against my balls might send me through the roof. I had this way of tying them with a cord. I looped the cord around my nut-sack and pulled my balls up tight so that the sack was stretched tightly over my balls. I brought the cord up around one testicle to isolate it, and wrapped the cord around that side twice. Then I brought the cord around the other testicle, pulling the cord tightly and wrapping it around twice also. I was kind of like a butterfly. Then I wrapped the cord around my whole nut-sack one more time to make sure both testicles were held tightly in place. I wrapped the cord around the base of my dick and around the scrotum several times tightly with enough laps, with each wrap pulled neatly against the one before that the cord looked like it were wrapped neatly on a spool. This made sure Judy could never be gentle with my balls out of timidity. Very little pressure or massaging made me writhe and roll around.

Tonight, They were wrapped more tightly than ever before. I was excited about Judy fucking me. Any movement against me would cause me to writhe and squirm. And if she did end up fucking me with the strap-on, and it were anything at all like it was when she was pretending to fuck me, it would be almost unbearable. I could imagine her slapping against me with each thrust, sending the sensation through my body making me roll and twist like a spasm. I know I would wrap my legs around her and pull her tightly against me. I could imagine increasing the duration and strength of the sensation against my bound balls. That would certainly make me try to squeeze more tightly with my legs. With all of that, I hoped for the ten-inch dildo rubbing against my prostate also, and I simply imagined myself unable to control the orgasms.

"Put that on!" I commanded.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Put That On!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds