• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Road Trip

Family Road Trip

123

Watching the folks do it.
How I got to make it with mom.
You can cum too!
Home is where the hard-on is

We moved into a new house when I turned eighteen. The lay out facilitated being able to sneak out of my room without our parents knowing, no creaking floorboards or squeaky doors. Ever since then I have been listening to my folks make love.

Each evening when they retired, I would be outside their door waiting for the action to start. Now our new home was a split level, with my bedroom on the third level and theirs the forth. So I could plant myself on the short section of stairs and be ready to scuttle back to my bedroom if they might come out. This arrangement had my head at the foot of their door and sounds were clear and distinct. In other words, I could hear everything but the footsteps on the rug.

Thus occasionally I was sometimes caught by surprise, and sent back to my bed incurring their displeasure. Mainly it was because I was up too late as it was a school night, but sometime it must have been because they were annoyed that I was invading their privacy. However, that occasional nabbing did not deter me from returning on other nights to check if they were going to be doing it. Many times they were tired and just went to sleep. But perhaps a couple of times a week I was rewarded by the sounds of them screwing. Naturally, I was masturbating right along with them, quietly of course so as to neither get caught, nor interrupt our mutual good time.

It was no secret that I did so, though there was an unspoken understanding. My parents, as I learned in conversation with my dad years later, simply decided that I wasn't going to spoil their fun and didn't bother to try to police my curious nature. The door was closed and I couldn't see anything and their language was rather tame though very tender. They got very vocal only when in the heat of passion, as the ecstasy mounted and then as they climaxed. Indeed, the cries of my mother as she peaked in orgasm were the trigger for my own cumming. Then I would spill my sperm on the carpeted stairs, wiping up the goo so as not to leave a stain.

This went on for years through my late adolescence. I oft have speculated that the reemergence of my Oedipal complex was due directly to the fact that my mother was my vicarious sex partner; in my imagination she was my lover. Oh, I had girlfriends and fantasized about many other sexy gals, but mom was the only one that I was actually fucking when we both came. So I had the hots for my mother for years, but never tried to act on it, nor dreamed that it might actual happen one day. But then the road trip came up.

Between kindergarten and first grade a serious illness had set my education schedule back a year, so that in the spring of my junior year in High School I had my eighteenth birthday. Dad was an executive with a very big corporation, and my grades were not great but above average, so I was headed off to college after graduation. I had been interested in a number universities and schools in the Midwest. Dad and mom planned a road trip during that summer, to tour the educational institutions I had wanted to look at, in order to see each campus and talk to a few admissions personnel.

Dad had an important business conference in Chicago in mid-July, so it was the strategy for mom and I to drive out to Indianapolis and he would fly down and meet us. Then we would go in a large round robin of school shopping, stopping every evening at motels, and then head home after a week. Dad's secretary had set the reservations up; she was a wiz at that sort of logistics. Everything was in place for our journey. The one concession to frugality was that we all would share one room. We were family, no big deal; there are always two big beds anyway.

Now I bet your thinking AH HAH!! . . .that first night when mother and son are alone in the motel room on the way to Indy and dad is not on the scene. Perfect setting for a sexual encounter between me and mom, right? Too bad I didn't think of that. Or not. If I had tried anything, instead of how things developed actually, perhaps I might have been traveling with two angry parents on my back all that trip. But I never thought of it. I respected my mother and never considered that she might cheat on dad with her son. Nor was I looking to cuckold my father. In fact it worked out much better, as you will discover.

A flash in the night ignites more passion

So all went according to plan, and we all arrive in the Hoosier capital. Mom had directions to the airport, where we picked up dad, and then he drove us to the motel. We went out to dinner, and returned to our room. In the morning we would buzz around Butler University before traveling on to our next destination. Now mom changed into a lightweight nightgown in the bathroom. My folks had the bed next to the window and I was opposite the TV. We wanted to get to sleep early to be fresh for the next day's explorations.

Best laid plans - and all of that. Remember that mom and dad had not seen each other for nearly a week since he was off on his business junket. I had foregone my usual masturbation routine for forty-eight hours since the night before the long drive out. Thus, there were three horny people in that place. I lay quietly, trying to fall into slumberland. My folks must have thought I was asleep, as I was silent and still. I heard their bed creak, and some rustling of sheets. Then there were low hushed tones, a conversation I could make out only snatches of.

Dad said something to mom I couldn't catch. She replied' "Do you think he's asleep?"

Dad whispered, "He's must be. God, I'm so horny. Come on just a quickie."

Mom, "What if he hears us, we'll have to be quiet, can't make any noise . . oooh!" My father must have moved as their mattress squeaked from a heavy body. Mom went, "Sshh!"

Dad said, "Lift your bottom". More shifting, then both giggled. It was obvious they were getting ready to make love. With me in the same room! I could see anything but the dimmest outlines, but I had an instant erection. I took off my jockey shorts as surreptitiously as possible to provide freer access to my penis, which I immediately began to handle.

Muffled sounds drifted to my ears from the other bed. I could sort of make out a large dark hump in the dim light that filtered in from a street lamp in the parking lot through the translucent drapes. The hump humped; as it rose and fell, so did my hand on my dick. I kicked the sheets off. Just then a car outside our window flashed its headlights as it passed by. The whole room was briefly illuminated. I saw dad on top of mom, her legs were up and the gown had slid to her waist, she wore no panties. His boxers were at his knees. They were both looking right at me, then all went black again.

Mom exclaimed, "Oh my goodness!"

My father said, "Come on, Honey. It's dark again, and he won't see any us anymore. He won't hear anything he hasn't already hear through the door at home and I can't stop; I'm too close now."

Mother sputtered, "But . . . but . ." then as dad began to really pound her, I could hear her moan over the slapping sound of their loins striking together. Her own orgasm overwhelmed her as dad was grunting. The sound of their cumming was just as it was back at the house. Mom squealed "I'M CUMMMINNGGG!! loudly, and dad made a long growl. I popped my cork with them simultaneously and as the jism dripped over my fingers I said aloud, "Me too!" Then the only noise was the gasping for breath by all three of us.

Mother got up and went to the bathroom to pee. By the time she got back, dad was snoring. Instead of going directly to their bed she came over to mine and sat next to me.

"I guess you didn't see that much after all," she remarked, "but you still had plenty of fun! Was it more exciting, being in the same room with us?"

"Yeah! It sure was. You're right, I really didn't get a good look, but it was a very sexy flash, what little I did see. I wish I could watch when you're doing it."

"Nooo, I don't think so! We're not a porno movie, we are real people and that would be kind of embarrassing." She paused, then she touched me! I mean she began to gently fondle my dick!! I instantly became hard again. "Ah! The recuperative powers of youth!" mom murmured, she was stroking my cock now. "I got to see a little bit, myself, tonight. You have a very handsome penis, sweetie. Did you get all the fun you wanted? Or . . . do you need a little more?" Her voice was a lilting combination of amusement and suggestiveness at the same time.

"More . . . please!" my voice came out as a squeak. The thought of my own mother masturbating me was blowing my mind and I was ready to blow my wad a second time right in her hand!

Mom leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Okay, just don't tell Daddy." I could feel her breasts softly pressing on my chest. Her fingers grasp my tool and she quickened her pace. "Do you think of mommy when you listen to us?" again in my ear. She could tell I was nodding yes. And then she could tell that her manipulations had the desired effect, as my erection dribbled out another cum. She kissed me right on the lips and said, "Sweet dreams!" then returned to climb into her bed next to my father. I fell asleep almost immediately. What I didn't know until later was that she masturbated herself to another orgasm as well before she fell sleep too.

An open door policy pays off

The next morning, we all pretended as if the evening before had nothing unusual happen. Nothing was spoken between the three of us of the rather risqué events. Certainly I kept the second round of fooling around confidential, as my mother had told me to. Neither did she make any reference to it, even when we might have had the occasion to when sometimes alone by ourselves, such as when dad was off parking the car. Nor did mom act like she and I had anything going on between us. I figured that it was a one-time thing, just icing on the cake of the unexpected intimacy between my folks and myself. Nor did I anticipate another opportunity for that family sexual familiarity to repeat itself.

I won't bore you with our bustling about Butler, nor the hours in the auto traveling that late afternoon to the next college town. Another night, another motel. The room was in the back on the second floor, so there was no chance of light shining in the window. In fact, it was so dark that mom suggested that the bathroom light be left on and the door opened a crack to provide a 'nightlight' so that nobody would trip over unfamiliar furniture. This time the bedding arrangements were reversed with mine being closer to the door and opposite the toilet. We ordered pizza delivered and watched a couple of sitcoms on the tube. Then we settled down to rest.

Only it didn't quite happen right away. Not too long after the lights were turned out, my mother began to kiss my father. They were long lingering kisses and her hands were playing under the covers with motions that were much like what she had done with me a night earlier. I could see general shapes and shades by the light from the bathroom. My father was responding to my beautiful mother's advances and after a glance at me, seeing that I was watching them with a sheet pulled over my hips he turned to her and began to participate in their foreplay.

I saw mom make her way down his body with her lips. He lay on his back and let her nibble where she wanted. As she drew down his shorts, I also removed my underpants; mom spotted my movements and smiled at me, raising her eyebrows. Eventually, her mouth found the goal post of her hunger and began to work on dad's boner. I was working on my own of course. I envied dad's hands as they caressed mom's breasts, massaging them through the gown. Some kind of signal passed between them that I missed, but evidently it was time for them to couple, but mom held up a finger and said, "Got to pee."

While she was on the toilet, dad turned his head toward me and winked. He spoke softly to me, "None of this gets out; it's all private and stays within the family. I'm surprised your mother is allowing you to watch, but you're old enough to see porno, so I suppose that you can handle it without getting mentally disturbed. Understand?" I nodded my head that I did. Just then the toilet flushed and mom reappeared. As she was exiting the bathroom, she did not close the door but instead left it wide open. Though the lighting was indirect, there was plenty to give the bedroom a soft glow. When she paused in the doorframe, with the light behind her, the nightgown was translucent and I saw the svelte outline of her still trim figure.

She went over to dad and swung around so that she was facing the foot of the bed. Then she lifted her leg and straddled him. Mom crossed her arms and then, with a fluid gesture, in one motion lifted her nightie up and over her head, taking the gown off and tossed it to the far side. WOW! There was my mother, naked, with her tits hanging free and her tummy a sexy profile of a slightly swelling belly. Her hips full and nicely rounded, not an oversize butt, rather a broad, firm haunch. She was all woman, middle age, and in great shape for her matured body. With a feminine grace and feline flexibility, mom slid her crotch to dad's face and, in the same action, went down on him. My folks were doing sixty-nine, right in front of me!

I had to get a better view, a higher perspective, to see more. I sat up on the edge of my bed; the sheet slid off and I was leaning forward, my legs spread, my balls hanging out, as I was stroking myself. Dad's face was hidden in mom's thighs, and his cock was more in her mouth than out. I got a wonderful chance to see my mother's chest, the ruddy nipples pointing the way as they swayed back and forth with her bobbing head. When she switched to face the other way, the dark triangle of her pubic hair was clearly visible to me at the juncture of her legs. She reached down between them and I knew she was grasping dad's dick. Her hips changed angle as she sat back and settled on pater's peter, impaling her pussy.

Nobody seemed embarrassed as the live action played out right in front of me. It was better than any porno, better than any fantasy. Best of all, it was mom who was fucking. In my imagination it was me that she was riding. I was just lost in the moment of my dreams, watching my parents having sex. Dad was thrusting under her as mom rocked her hips back and forth. He gripped her hips and began to move her in wild gyrations. Mom flattened her breasts on his chest and fiercely kissed him on the lips as his arms embraced her in a huge hug. Abruptly, she broke free of their clench and began to rapidly bounce on him.

Her wails and body language made it clear that she was cumming and cumming, again and again. Dad and I both grunted and groaned in counterpoint, first he then I, as both our peaks hit together like missiles firing. Mom's orgasms had pushed our buttons. He exploded within her; my ejaculation had a trajectory that almost bridged the gap between the beds. In the light from the open door of the toilet I could see mom staring hard at my shooting shaft. Her eyes gleamed and a naughty smile was curving her lips. Then she turned back to look into my father's face, which was reflecting the satisfaction of good sex and the peace of relaxing into the slumber that followed.

Mother spoke to him in her soft voice and said, "I'm going to jump in the shower quick, so you boys can have it in the morning. Dad nodded, then as mom moved off him and exited the bed I could see him visibly nodding off. Mom moved across the room naked and gorgeous. To my surprise, she left the door open as she stepped into the shower. To my greater astonishment, she didn't even use the shower curtain! I had a direct view of her in the stall, in the spray, in the nude. She got wet, the water glistening on her lightly tanned skin and glinting like rolling pearls off the white flesh of her breasts and derriere. She caressed herself all over, but made special time for the parts that I would have loved to put my own hands on.

Then she got out and turned off the water and dried herself, looking directly at me as she was doing so. My soldier was again at attention. He knew the shower-show had been just for him. He was hoping for some kind of second helpings like the previous evening. He was not to be disappointed. Mom crossed to the side of my bed with only a passing glance at my snoring father. She knelt down at the bed like she was going to say her prayers, but the object of adoration was my meaty manhood.

No words left her lips, but her lusting look said volumes. She took the staff of love into her warm wet mouth, engulfing my prick, and began to suck and mouth the tip and first several inches. I lay back to let her have her way with me. Mom's hand wrapped around the base of my cock to take control of my joystick. She knew what a delicate instrument a man's penis is. She showed me how it can be played, like one does with a Stradivarius, vibrations and tones and high notes and long slow strokes. Yes, mom was experienced when it came to fiddling with a guy's privates, and bringing him to a crescendo! My balls were jumping for joy as I came for the second time that night. This time my penis was in my mom, albeit a different orifice than where dad had cum.

Mom climbed into my bed and lay next to me, our lips playing kissy-face and our hands exploring each other. My hands gravitated to her middle, toward the juncture of her legs and the seat of her sex. I was in familiar territory, not being a novice in the art of making-out. I gave mom's clit the attention it deserved; she was plenty wet and it was full and firm, ready to be stroked and strummed. I let my digits dance on that pink pearl, then glide lower into mom's opening. Two fingers began their invasion while the thumb was charged with keeping the joy button happy. My mouth captured a nipple and all three points of erogenous zoning were harmonizing with the vibrations of erotic excitement.

Then, as I knew she wanted to, indeed must, because of the onslaught of sensuous stimulation overloading her physical being, mom's dam burst. The flood of spasms in her abdomen and contractions of her limbs and involuntary thrusts of mom's hips shook her like some internal quake that racked her whole body. Then she went very still for long moments. At last she let out a long contented sigh and almost with a purring said, "Oh, Goodd diid I NEED that!!" Mom caressed the back of my head and gave me several long lingering French kisses. Then she reluctantly climbed back to the other bed. We both went right to sleep, I dreamed of nights to come of cumming with mom.

Leave the lamp on, to see better and bed her

The next day when the person giving a tour of the campus explained that there were several dorms that were integrated to be co-ed, mom gave a hoot and then followed with a subtle chuckle. Some few minutes after, when we were out of earshot of both dad and the other guy, she leaned toward me and whispered, "I think you already have an idea of what co-ed living is like!" I smiled and kissed her quickly on the lips; no one caught our exchange. That evening, the motel had a nice looking pool, and we had some extra time. We decided to go for an evening dip in the motel pool after an early dinner at the adjacent restaurant. Mom wore her bikini which was sexy enough to have a business man ogle her and an older matron type drag her husband away who was also enjoying the poolside scenery of my mom the MILF.

While I had seen mom naked last night under the shower, and had her next to me as I felt her up, and made her climax with my fingers; still, the skimpy swimsuit provided an erotic effect to her feminine figure, creating an exotic element of mystery to her womanly mystique. Funny how a bit of cloth can make a gal even more alluring than being totally without a stitch on. Yet, I confess that my personal preference is always to see mom with nothing covering the places I worship. A strip-tease can then in some ways be the best of both worlds, but how long does it last when you only are clad in two-piece swimwear?

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Road Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds