• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 03

The College's New Assistant Pt. 03

Yumi gets spanked in front of the class in this one. I've put sound effects inside arrows like "-Whack!-" so think of the sound when you read this :) I've tried to fill this one out a bit more and give more story to Yumi's thoughts. Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think please!

*********************

English Class

She arrived at the doorway to her English class and for once chorus of whistles and cat calls didn't greet her. Just a few remarks like "Hey sexy baby", "I love you Yumi" and some winks from some of the bisexual and lesbian girls. Most students were talking amongst themselves.

"Ok, ok, students, quiet please. Yumi, come up the front here and stand next to the whiteboard. I need you to help me by taking notes."

Yumi could feel all the eyes watching her. She smiled awkwardly and walked to the blackboard slowly.

"Ok Yumi, today we are studying etymology, or the origin of words. I want you to write at the top of the board the word 'Punk'," he continued. Yumi reached up but not too high as she didn't want her skirt to ride up. "No Yumi, the TOP of the board, we need plenty of space to add more beneath it!" Mr Spicer scolded her.

"Sorry Sir,", she offered meekly and then reached right to the top of the board. She could feel the skirt slowly rise up, about two inches of her beautiful ass was hanging out now and the blouse was riding up until just the bottoms of her bra cups could be seen from the side. She also felt all the whispering of the students behind her.

"Very good Yumi," Mr Spicer praised, "Ok class, anyone want to guess what 'punk' meant before it was used to describe the music genre?"

A few students offered guesses but they were all wrong.

"Well, the first use of it was 'rotten wood used as tinder', later it would mean 'a criminal or hoodlum, a worthless person, a prostitute or harlot', and also as 'inexperienced young person; a novice'. In prison parlance it means, well, ahem," Mr Spicer cleared his throat, a 'passive homosexual'," A few students giggled.

"Sir, does that mean, like, when a man lets himself get banged by man in prison to get protection?" One of the cheekier girls, Kate, asked the teacher.

"Hmm, well I don't like you using such language, but yes that could be the slang definition of a 'punk'," He replied.

Mr Spicer got up and walked over to Yumi and whispered in her ear "You might have been a punk in prison, Yumi, but you made the right decision. You will not be an 'inexperienced young person' soon enough," He said, winking at her out of view of the rest of the class. Yumi eyes went wide with shock, she then tried to compose herself and pulled awkwardly at her skirt, trying to get it over her sexy ass again.

"Have you got all that Yumi?" he asked her.

"Sorry Sir, please more time!" Yumi replied. She was hurrying to write what he had said down. "Uhm Sir, I forget last sentence?" Yumi said sheepishly.

"Yumi, I wish you would try to keep up. I said 'In prison parlance 'punk' means a 'passive homosexual'. Please, write quickly, we will wait for you to finish," He said cruelly. Yumi rushed to write it down, she must practice her English writing more she thought to herself, she wanted to avoid trouble.

"Ok, lets try a word game," He said, "Lets see if Yumi can guess the word I am describing... if she does, she can take a seat for the rest of the lesson, if not then she must stand facing the class with this book on her head to help her try harder next time.

"Be aware, this should be a warning for you, yes we will be extra strict with Yumi as per the terms of her assistant role, but this is as much a lesson for you too. This college demands excellence of its students," he warned.

"Ok Yumi. Here is the clue. If my needs are satisfied there is no 'sense of nullification'. It has eleven letters." he asked. The riddle was confusing to Yumi. Given her level of English she thought it careless for Mr Spicer to talk in such a confusing way. The feeling she was experiencing was actually the answer to the riddle.

"Any ideas Yumi? I'll give you until the count of five," he teased her, "one... two... three,"

Yumi wanted to sit down and not have to perform stupid and humiliating physical acts in front of the class, but she was well confused by the riddle. Then suddenly, she had a moment of eureka. She thought of an eleven letter word that described what he had asked. "Is the answer, 'achievement?'" Yumi offered proudly.

"Oh, that was a very good try! No sorry, it's not that... three... four," he continued, "aaaand five!" He said finally, "Last chance?" Yumi looked dumbfounded. "Ah well, the word was 'Frustration'. I bet you are feeling frustrated now?" He said, knowing that he had made the clue purposefully vague.

The class laughed at her. Yumi felt defeated and knew she had another fifteen minutes of standing with a book on her head.

"Ok well, your punishment is you have to balance this dictionary on your head for the rest of the class. If you can't manage at least five minutes without dropping it, I will have to give you a new punishment," he said as he placed the heavy book on her head.

"This will also help your posture, it was a very popular punishment in schools many years ago. Now put your hands behind your back and clasp them please," He ordered her.

This made her push her chest out far in front of her, mashing her breasts crudely against her blouse. The strain was too much for the garment and the top button flew off and ricochetted off a geeky girl's desk in the front row.

"Ahh!" Yumi gasped, she wobbled a little but managed to keep the book in place. Again, the students chuckled quietly. For the next few minutes Mr Spicer turned to write on the whiteboard. While he was doing this, Sam, from the back row, shot a few spit balls at her. She grimaced trying to tell him with her eyes to stop it. He kept shooting them, a few bounced off her large pushed up tits, one hit her stomach, and then one got her in the eye.

"Itai!" She cried out, reverting back to her mother tongue. She dropped the book immediately and it hit the ground with a thud.

"Yumi! I'm disappointed in you!" Mr Spicer exclaimed, not knowing what had caused her to drop it.

"Hmm, you aren't doing so well today are you? You are supposed to be helping me with class, not hindering my teaching. You will learn what this job entails eventually. Maybe I'll put it to a vote. Class, I'll give you three options." Mr Spicer began, "First option, no punishment. Option two, is for Yumi to write out lines of 'I must concentrate more in class' on the board until the end of the lesson, and the last option is Yumi shall receive ten spanks." Mr Spicer told the class.

"Ok, vote by raising your hand. Who votes for option one?" Only two girls and one boy, who was in love with Yumi since he first saw her, raised their hands.

"Hmm, well, only three votes, I guess we can rule that one out. Option two?" He asked and was met with a show of about five hands. These were the students who had some interaction with Yumi and might have one day called themselves her friends, but at the moment, they'd only known her for a few weeks.

"Ok, five votes for option two. And finally, option three," he asked the class. The other fifteen hands shot up quickly. As you might expect, most students wanted to see a beautiful girl humiliated. Young women love to see a pretty girl suffering because they are jealous. No girl in the class came close to approaching Yumi's beauty. And young men love to see her humiliation because, well, it sounded really sexy to watch a babe get spanked.

"Sorry Yumi, I thought maybe the class would have more sympathy for you," he said winking to the class. This elicited a chuckle from the students. "Come here and lie across my lap," He said as he took a seat in the chair that was in front of his desk.

"Please Sir... must I have to?" Yumi begged him.

"Yes... and don't make me say it again. Quickly!" He said coldly.

"But Mr Spicer, please why not you do this after class?" Yumi pleaded her English faltering.

"No, you understand that humiliating punishments are a staple of the teaching methods at Strickfield College. We believe it to be most effective," Mr Spicer said, "and you should count yourself lucky, this time I won't add to your punishment for that little outburst. Now I've had enough, come here Yumi!" he barked at her, fed up with her stalling.

The class was looking on in anticipation. They knew this college had some strange ideas, but was he really going to spank her in front of the class? Yumi slowly walked to him, got on her knees and lay her stomach across his lap. Mr Spicer grabbed her skirt and flipped it up over her ass. Now everyone could see her lovely tanned round globes.

"Class, please observe that I have bared her rear to make the embarrassment worse. Although this is the first spanking four weeks into the year, don't think I won't make it more regular. If any of you misbehave or don't give me 100% attention and commitment to your studies, you'll find yourself in the same situation," He said while resting his left hand on the small of Yumi's back.

"Grab your ankles Yumi, and count each stroke out loud please followed by 'thank you Sir'" He ordered her.

Yumi was blushing all over. She couldn't believe what was happening. She felt a queasiness in her stomach. As much as she wanted scream out for him to let her go, she feared what would happen if she did. Why didn't she run away from this whole situation? Well, a young woman dressed as she was running around the streets probably would be a whole lot less safe than here, she pondered. She figured they would catch her and take her to the police if she tried to escape anyway.

She bent her knees and moved her heels towards her backside so she could reach her ankles. The first spank came down softly. She almost forgot to count it.

"1!" she blurted out quickly, the spank didn't hurt but her humiliation shot up five times as bad as it was before the spank.

"And the rest Yumi?" Mr Spicer asked. She totally forgot to say "thank you Sir", lost in her own thoughts. "Err... 1, thank you Sir" she corrected herself.

-Whack!- The next one was harder. "2, thank you Sir!!" she shouted louder this time.

"3, thank you Sir!" The next spank Mr Spicer raised his hand and left it in the air longer, Yumi squinted anticipating contact on her rump, but the timing was slower than the other three. Eventually, his hand came down, but instead of hitting her firmly he just placed his hand on her ass and left it there for a few seconds.

Yumi cried out "4, thank you.. Sir," She was confused and almost more freaked out by this, rather than a proper spank.

The class found this all quite amusing and giggled a bit. He raised his hand again, this time spanking her quite hard.

"Owwwww!," Yumi squealed. She released one hand from her ankle and went to rub her backside.

"Yumi, what do you think you are doing??" Mr Spicer asked incredulously. He continued, "Grab your ankle again, please... Now we will have to start again. However, my hand is tired from that last one, so I will allow the best student to continue for me," He pretended to think about who to choose, but he knew straight away who he'd pick.

"Sasha, please come to the front and give Yumi ten hard spanks," He said.

"Sir, are you sure this is ok? I don't want to hurt her," the demure girl said. She was a small blonde haired girl with small green eyes and a very thin figure. Lucky for Yumi, she wouldn't be able to do much damage to her already red bottom.

"Yes of course it's fine Sasha. Please come up now," Mr Spicer ordered. Sasha slowly walked up to the front of the class.

"Grab that chair and put it next to me, here on the left. Sit down and spank her when you are ready," He told her.

She did as asked then bent down to Yumi's ear and whispered, "I'm sorry Yumi". Yumi was glad for this one moment of being treated like a person and not an object.

She had found Sasha to be a sweet, kind and smart girl in the few weeks she had known her. "Yumi, don't forget to count again," Mr Spicer warned her.

Sasha began with a spank from her small hand that Yumi almost didn't notice. "1! thank you.. err Miss" Yumi improvised.

"Please Sasha, try to spank her harder," Mr Spicer asked. She hit her with about double the force now. -Slap!- "2! Thank you Miss!" Yumi cried out.

This was almost a worse humiliation in a way, because Sasha was a girl her age treating Yumi like a bad child that needed to be punished. Sasha raised her hand again and brought it down with a little more force. -SLAP!- Her buttocks produced a sharp cracking sound now.

"3! Thank you Miss!" Yumi shouted a little too loud this time. There was a nice hand imprint on her lovely round ass now.

"Be sure to alternate cheeks Sasha," Mr Spicer reminded her. Sasha went for the other cheek this time, leaving a small hand print on it as well.

"4! Thank you Miss!" she blurted out. -Slap!- The hand came down again on the left cheek now.

"5! Thank you Miss!" Yumi said. Even with her small hands, the slaps were starting to add up now. Yumi could feel the warmth rising off her ass and the blood pulsing through it.

The embarrassment had made her face a bright red and she was just wishing for it to be over. She thought back to happier times in Kyoto with her parents. She was never allowed to dress provocatively then, never wearing a skirt higher than her knees, and never showing any of that large, heaving cleavage. Always, her blouses were buttoned up to just below her neck. She did attract attention from boys, but not as much as the girls who caked on makeup and dyed their hair orange (as it's hard to dye Asian hair blonde).

-Crack!- She was ejected out of her thoughts as another hard blow landed on her right ass cheek.

"6! Thank you Miss!" She cried. The pain was getting to her now, she thought she might let out some teas soon, but she bit her lip and resolved not to give in, not in front of all these students. -Whack!-

"7! Thank you Miss!" she yelled again.

"Really give it a bit of 'oomphf' for the last three please Sasha," Mr Spicer urged her.

Sasha felt as though her spanks were already hard enough as her hand was red now. Sasha felt awful doing this to Yumi, but she didn't want to defy her teacher, so she did as he asked. -Smack!-

"Ahh! Uhm- 8! Thank you Sasha!" she whimpered, hoping that using the petite girl's name would persuade her to hit her softer. No such luck... -Crack!-

"9! Thank you Miss!" she said defeated. -Smack!- This one was very loud, and like a whip cracking.

"Aahhooooww! Te- te- ten, tha- thank you Miss!" she whimpered on the verge of tears.

"Very good Sasha, you may return to your seat now!" Mr Spicer thanked her.

Sasha got up and touched the back of Yumi's head kindly, and whispered again, "I'm so sorry Yumi! Please forgive me?"

Yumi whispered back, "It ok... I know it not your fault."

Mr Spicer placed his hand on Yumi's exposed back, not letting her move as he said, "Now students, as I said earlier, this is what happens when you don't pay attention and give 100% in my class," He said.

Then, lowering his head to Yumi's ear, he whispered softly, "I guess you did manage to help me teach today after all! What do you say Yumi for your punishment?" He asked her cruelly. Yumi had no idea what he meant, then she realised she was to thank him for the punishment.

"Thank you for punishing me Sir," she whimpered almost inaudibly.

"Good girl, now get up and take a seat," He told her.

For the next 15 minutes she tried to ignore everything and take notes, but her ass was red and tender and her mind was racing. She felt so humiliated, and she realised now that her panties were wet. She knew this meant on some level she was excited by it. Yumi had remembered hearing the slutty girls back in Kyoto talk about "getting wet" for some Japanese Idol, the name for a pop star in Japan, in this case, a young man.

Yumi shifted in her seat trying to find the least sore part of her ass, but it was a futile exercise. While the teacher's back was turned, a few boys grabbed at her pigtails and tried to throw things in her cleavage. Things like erasers and pen caps, and made a game of trying to fly some paper planes into her cleavage. She mouthed for them to please stop but they just laughed.

It was clear to the class now that she was on the lowest rung, they felt as though she was a plaything for them. They don't know why she had volunteered for this job, but they were getting ideas of how to exploit her and they dreamed of fucking this dream girl. Finally, the bell rang, signalling the end of class.

"Good work today class," Mr Spicer announced, "Yumi, I hope you will concentrate more in future. Sorry I had to teach you a lesson you wouldn't soon forget, but I it was for your own good."

Yumi found it hard to see the good in it, she would have to try harder next time and not talk back. She almost forgot to reply to Mr Spicer but then she said sweetly in her slightly broken English, "Thank you Sir, I know you try to help me. I want to be good student."

The rest of the day was pretty much the same as yesterday. She just had to wait on the teachers. She was lucky to avoid punishment for the rest of the day. The instructions had got around to the rest of the teachers that they were to go softly on her for the reminder of the day, as the calculated plan was to push her limits slowly.

She went back to the Dean and was bathed by Miss White and had vanilla moisturising cream applied to her whole body. Tonight, she watched the big breasted Japanese girls in bikinis. Some of them had even larger boobs than her. She thought the girls were really pretty and cute but she didn't think running around in a bikini for the camera was something she could do. They seemed to be happy with all the attention and Yumi wasn't loving her lack of clothing just yet, not to mention the spanking and humiliation. Tomorrow however, her outfit would get smaller and sexier.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 576 milliseconds