• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 18

A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 18

12

18 Takeshi

The telephone rang. Aiko picked it up. It was Norman.

"What's up, Norman? she asked.

"Not the usual thing," he said. His innuendo was obvious.

Aiko laughed.

"We're going to Japan in a couple of months," Norman said.

"Really? Good for you two. Why now? You've never hinted at wanting to visit Japan before?" she observed.

"It's not me; it's the school board. It wants to send me to attend a four-day educational conference," Norman explained. "So we're planning to take advantage of the airline ticket to spend a extra week in Japan before the conference starts."

"That's a smart idea," Aiko remarked.

Then Norman came to the main point of his call. "Because you know the language, we thought maybe you and Gerald might want to come with us. It would be fun to go with good friends, especially when one of them, you of course, knows the language and culture."

"It's not a bad idea," Aiko mused, "but..."

Aiko was interrupted by what she heard at the other end of the phone.

"Let me talk to her," she heard little Emma tell her huge husband.

Aiko heard noises indicating that the phone had switched hands.

"Please come, Aiko! Please, please come!" Emma pleaded. It would be so much if you were there, especially while my oaf of a husband is hobnobbing with or lecturing his fellow educators."

"But you're an educator too!" Aiko protested.

"True, but I'm not a delegate. If I want to go to Japan, I have to pay my own way. The school board only covers Norman's conference expenses including his airfare, five nights at the hotel, and all meals."

Aiko knew that perky Emma had a very excitable, and exciting, personality.

"It would be so much fun," Emma continued to babble. We can shop, and take tours and so much more while he's stuck in that boring conference. Please come Aiko. Please come."

"I'll have to talk to Gerald," Aiko informed her. "I don't know what his commitments are. I'm not even sure if he'd be in the mood to travel after our unusual adventure in Peru."

"Please try," Emma pleaded.

Aiko heard Norman muttering in the background that she shouldn't be imposing herself on their friends.

Apparently Norman made an unsuccessful grab for the phone.

"Never you mind, Norman. I'll do the talking."

When she heard Emma on the phone, she asked her next question. "Where exactly is the conference?"

Aiko heard Emma ask Norman the same question."

"Tokyo," she heard him reply.

"Tokyo," Emma repeated into the phone unnecessarily.

"I've got relatives there," Aiko stated. "Gerald and I could probably stay with them, but you understand we'll have an obligation to spend some time with them."

"No problem, Emma said.

"Let me get back to you," Aiko promised. "I have to talk to Gerald and check our schedules. It might be a few days before I have an answer."

"Just come. Please come," Emma pleaded once again.

* * *

A couple of weeks later, Aiko and Gerald invited Emma and Norman to spend the weekend with them.

They spent Saturday afternoon doing the usual barbecue thing and talking about the usual subjects. The men were engrossed in their own conversation when Aiko took Emma aside.

"Have you guys decided to come with us to Japan?" she asked excitedly.

"We'd like to," Aiko told her, "but Gerald can't get away from work. He's in the middle of a major project, which in all probability will keep him occupied well beyond the time of Norman's conference. And to be honest, he's not really in the mood to travel even if he had the free time."

Emma looked extremely disappointed. She pouted.

Aiko laughed. "It's not a totally lost cause," Aiko announced. "Gerald has no objection to me going with you two. I can get time off from work," Aiko added, "and I can avoid some costs by staying with relatives."

"Oh great!" Emma shrieked loudly enough to cause the men to stop their dialogue and look their way. "Aiko is coming to Japan with us," Emma announced loudly to her husband.

"I know," Norman said, "Gerald just told me.

"Really? Oh this is so great!"

"Be forewarned, though," Norman continued, "during the conference I may be far too busy to pay attention to either of you. So I suggest you think about what you might do while I'm busy hobnobbing with my colleagues."

"You remember that discussion we had about what might be allowed if a married couple is separated for a while?" Gerald asked, grabbing the other three's attention. "You know, the one allowing a spouse to make his or her own decision when they have to be apart for a while?"

"Yeah," said Norman.

"Well, this trip is an occasion where this rule could apply. While you're in Japan, Aiko can make her own decisions without asking me first. She can entertain you, Gerald winked at this point, "provided Emma is okay with such an arrangement."

"I'm okay with that," Emma responded. "I don't mind sharing my husband with her. It's only fair. She's the one doing the work to show us around. We have to keep her happy too," she said smiling.

* * *

There was a 10-hour difference between Japan time and Eastern Standard Time back home. It took Aiko, Emma and Norman almost three days to get over their jet lag. Still, they did a lot of sightseeing in the Tokyo area, including a side trip to Mount Fuji. Being active facilitated their adjustment to the time change.

Meanwhile, Aiko put some thought into what might interest her friends, something outside of the usual tourist sites. She proposed renting a car and driving north to an area known for its hot springs.

Norman, however, wasn't too thrilled with the idea; it wasn't his thing. Emma, on the other hand, was all for Aiko's idea and pushed hard for it.

Norman still refused. Since he was the kind of guy who was indulgent to his wife, he acceded, at least partially, to his wee wife's wishes. The gentle giant suggested a compromise: they go without him to the hot springs for a few days while he was attending the conference.

"Between the conference and the various informal meetings and get-togethers," Norman explained, I suspect I'm going to be so busy that the only break I'll get is when I'm asleep."

The two women readily agreed although they were disappointed to lose their lover for a few days.

Aiko made reservations at a spa several hours north of Tokyo. While Norman's suggestion solved the problem of what the women would do while he was in conference, there was still three more days and nights to kill before the start of the conference.

Aiko had an obligation to visit her relatives. She called them. When her relatives learned about her friends, they invited Emma and Norman as well. Curious to meet some of Aiko's family, Emma and Norman accepted the invitations.

There was still one free evening to fill.

"Let's go to a Japanese swingers' club," Emma suggested out of the blue, "if there is such a thing in this country. I'm curious to see what it's like. Aren't you?"

"I'm sure there is such a thing in Japan," Aiko advised her.

"I guess," Norman replied sounding reluctant. "Emma, we don't know any Japanese, and I don't like the idea of making Aiko work as our interpreter and translator when she should be relaxing."

"Ah, come on Norman," Emma countered. "Don't be such a downer. You're going to be pretty busy next week. You'd better enjoy yourself while you can. There's no harm in looking, you know."

"Voyeur," he shot back with a grin. "But what Aiko wants is what counts here," Norman reminded his wife.

"Sorry," Emma apologized, "of course you're right."

"It's okay, Norman," Aiko assured him. "It's actually not a bad idea. I'm curious to see what a Japanese swingers' club is like too. I'll check the Internet to see what's out there."

After about an hour, Aiko announced she found a swinger's club, which had also organized an exhibition sumo wrestling event featuring two well-know Japanese wrestlers. "There was a short blurb about this event but I didn't understand some of the logographs in it. Although I speak Japanese reasonably well, I've had little practice with the written language."

"Please, let's go," Emma urged her husband.

"I've always wanted to watch a sumo wrestling match," Norman mused.

Emma jumped in. "Norman was an Olympic style wrestler when he was in high school. Although he gave it up when he went to university, he never lost interest in the sport."

Although Norman knew nothing about sumo wrestling, other than that it was ritualistic and performed by grossly large men, as a person who still loved the sport of wrestling, he was still interested in watching it, especially live.

He was silent for a moment. "Okay, let's go. It will be a treat to see two big over-muscled fat guys duke it out."

There adventure began that very evening.

* * *

Aiko arranged for a taxi to pick them up. She directed the driver to take them to a shopping mall about two blocks from where the swingers' club was located. To protect their privacy, she didn't want the taxi driver to know their true destination.

After paying the entry fee, one of the club's proprietors informed them of the club's rules. They were roughly similar to those in swingers' clubs back home. Aiko noticed the club proprietor paid particular attention to Emma. Aiko knew why. She was a rarity, a white woman in a country where such gaijin were considered to be almost exotic and sexually alluring.

As the trio walked into the club, they found it was quite ordinary looking except that there was a wrestling mat in the middle of what otherwise was probably a dance floor.

Emma and Norman soon discovered they were the only non-Japanese persons in the hall. Taking seats that were the furthest away from the wrestling mat did not seem to prevent Emma and Norman from sticking out like sore thumbs. Several Japanese swingers tried to speak to them. Aiko had to explain that they her friends spoke no Japanese. They asked Aiko if she realized what sort of club they were in. She replied in the affirmative, advising them they were swingers back home.

Open curiosity at the presence of gaijin, however, soon turned into acceptance of the presence of the foreigners. Swingers everywhere were, if anything else, generally very egalitarian. Still, on several occasions, the site of two gaijin in the swingers' club evoked double takes from several Japanese couples as they entered the premises.

Aiko and her two friends noticed that the wrestling ring consisted of a brown mat with a large white circle. There were no ropes like those used by professional wrestlers back home. Norman had on more than one occasion shown disdain for professional wrestling, but at the same time, he acknowledged you had to be an real athlete to be a professional wrestler in North America. What Norman disliked about professional wrestling was its fake nature. It was a form of entertainment that required the audience to suspend its credulity in order to enjoy a match whose outcome was staged and largely predetermined.

About an hour later, the announcer proclaimed in Japanese that the wrestling match was about to begin. He asked everyone to take their seats. There were about a hundred people in the room, mostly couples, although there were a few unaccompanied women as well. Single men were apparently not allowed into the club. Unaccompanied married men were allowed if their wives were active members too.

"I'm not good enough to interpret everything she says," Aiko said. "I'll just give you the essence of what he's saying," she added.

"No problem," Emma agreed.

"Right now he's reminding everybody about the rules," Aiko continued. "The winner is the wrestler who forces his opponent outside the circle or makes him touch the ground with any part of his body other than his feet."

After a few more minutes, the announcer introduced the two contestants. They stood opposite each other outside the wrestling ring.

"The bigger guy with the blue belt is called Yuudai, which means 'big hero' in Japanese," Aiko said. The guy with the red belt is Takeshi, which means 'fierce one' in Japanese."

The announcer then said something that seemed to perk Aiko's interest.

"Apparently, these guys won the most matches in a recent tournament. They've agreed to wrestle each other for a special prize."

The announcer continued his speech. Aiko's jaw dropped open. Obviously, the announcer had said something completely unexpected.

"What's going on, Aiko?" asked Emma wanting to know.

"Well, you know this is a swingers' club, right?"

"Yeah. So."

"The winner of the match gets first choice of any woman in the club as his lover. The loser doesn't real lose because he gets the second choice."

"So?" Emma said. "What do you expect? You've had some unusual swinging experiences yourself, you know."

"You don't understand," Aiko said. "Haven't you noticed that you and Norman are the only white people here? Didn't you notice how a lot of the Japanese men stared at you?"

"Yeah and..."

"Some Japanese men think white women are very exotic and sexually desirable. By Japanese standards, Emma, you're considered to be super-cute. You've got a really good chance of being selected by one those wrestlers," Aiko added teasingly.

"You mean one those massive blobs of blubber might..."

"Yes," Aiko confirmed.

"And if not by one the sumo wrestlers, then by some other man in the audience. You hardly went unnoticed," Aiko repeated. "the men paid attention," she grinned, "and so did their dicks."

"Oh," Emma said as she reddened. At the same time, she looked at her husband to see what his reaction was.

"Of course, there are quite a few beautiful women here too," Aiko added. "I'm just forewarning you of what might happen. If you want, we can leave right now," she offered.

But Emma was an adventurous type. She looked questioningly at her husband again.

"I'm not much into voyeurism," Norman declared. "Either we entertain the idea we might have sex with people we don't know, or we leave. It's your decision, Emma" Norman said. "What's it going to be?"

"We'll stay," Emma said after a few moments. She licked her lips as if her mouth were dry.

Norman and Aiko could tell she was both fearful and thrilled at the possibility of being chosen by one the huge bull-like men facing opposite each other. If one of them didn't select her, Emma chances of acquiring a Japanese lover later in the evening was astronomically high.

"I've never had sex with an Asian man before," Emma responded not quite sure why she said.

The announcer asked the two wrestlers to take their positions. The match began. Both men simultaneously touched the white ring with their fists. The match started as soon as the referee gave the signal. They grappled each other. After 30 seconds, Takeshi had managed to force Yuudai to step outside the ring. The match was over.

"That was quick," Emma remarked.

"It's very rare for a match to last more than a minute," Aiko explained.

The announcer formally declared Takeshi as the winner.

"Takeshi is going to make his choice now," Aiko whispered to her friends.

Takeshi didn't bother to scan the room. He looked straight toward where the three friends were sitting and pointed at them. He kept pointing at them as he slowly approached their table. Aiko gestured to herself as if asking Takeshi if she was the one he wanted. He shook his head in a clear 'no.' As he came closer, it became clearer he was pointing at Emma.

"It's not me he wants," Aiko said unnecessarily. "He wants you, Emma."

Aiko pointed at Emma as if to make sure.

Takeshi nodded. He wanted Emma.

Emma could hardly believe what was happening. Aiko's warning was right on the money. A mass of butterflies flew through her stomach. Her nervousness warred with her sense of adventure.

Aiko spoke to Takeshi for a minute.

"I just told him you speak no Japanese," she said.

"The two of you seemed to have said more than that," Emma observed, "or Japanese words are very long."

Aiko laughed, smiling impishly. "I told him you're hot. I told him to satisfy you because Japanese honour was at stake."

Emma blushed. "You didn't!"

"I did," Aiko replied smiling. "Male lust and national honour make for a potent mixture.

"You're wicked," Emma protested weakly as she started to rise.

"You're horny," Aiko countered. "You're already out of your seat!"

Once Emma stood beside the Japanese giant, Takeshi gestured her towards the ring. They walked side by side to the ring.

It was now Yuudai's turn to make his choice. After a few moments he too had made his choice, one of the Japanese women in the audience. He led her to the mat as well.

As the two sumo wrestlers and the women made their way to the wrestling ring, a Japanese man approach Norman with a question.

"He asked if you understood Japanese," Aiko explained. "I told him you don't. Apparently, he has a proposition."

Aiko and the man, Katsu, for that was his name, spoke to each other for a couple of minutes.

Aiko turned to Norman. "He's offering you his wife but he wants to watch. He's always fantasized about a big hairy white man taking his little wife."

"And what does the wife think?" Norman asked.

Aiko questioned Katsu's wife. She was very shy.

"She wants to as well," Aiko replied. "She admits to having the same fantasy. They've talked about such an arrangement but never thought they'd ever have the opportunity to actually do it."

"What about you?" Norman asked.

"Don't worry about me," she replied. "I'll be around. We'll see what happens."

"What's the woman's name?" Norman asked.

Aiko asked the woman. "Her name is Kasumi," she told Norman.

* * *

Meanwhile, the two sumo wrestlers led Emma and the other woman to the wrestling ring. Yuudai and his female partner, sat down outside the circle facing the audience while Takeshi led Emma to a position just outside the white circle. He took a position opposite her, as if in preparation for a match.

Takeshi gestured to her in a way that left no doubt in Emma's mind to strip. As Emma removed her clothing, Takeshi shed his meagre wrestling garment.

Aiko soon forgot about Norman, Kasumi and Katsu. She, like almost everyone else in the room, watched and waited expectantly to see what was about to unfold on the mat.

Aiko noticed Emma blush as she removed her clothing. After all, she was, temporarily at least, the only naked woman in the hall. Despite her experience in open swinging Emma wasn't used to being on display in front of so many people. All but two of them were complete strangers. Still, Emma was no prude either.

Takeshi stared lewdly at Emma. He was huge, massive in fact. The contrast between her petite figure and his enormous almost gelatinous mass was even greater than that between her and her husband. He removed what little he had in the way of clothing. His very stiff erection was barely visible underneath the huge folds of jiggling, quivering flesh.

Aiko wondered how such a man could move at all let alone wrestle for a minute. Despite his many fleshy folds, she knew he had to be very strong and probably very vigorous too. She wondered how a man of his enormous size could have sex with a woman as tiny as Emma. She was about to find out.

Takeshi gestured with his fingers indicating to Emma to enter the ring. As she crossed the white circle, Takeshi did the same.

For a moment, Aiko thought he intended to wrestle her as if she were another opponent. But any similarity with Takeshi's match against Yuudai dissipated very quickly.

Takeshi took hold of Emma's waist, lifted her up as if she were a rag doll, inverted her, drew her up so that her pussy was directly in front of his mouth and then hungrily went to work on her fleshy female folds, seemingly trying to take everything she had between her legs into his mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds