• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Milk Maid Ch. 02

The Milk Maid Ch. 02

Kathy eyed the Doctor absorbing what may be the most perfect body any person could ever envision. The Doctor's skin was flawless. Not only was it perfectly smooth and glowing, there wasn't a hint that hair had ever existed anywhere but on her heard, brows, and lashes. It was almost as if Doctor Isabel Davis had never known the negative effects of puberty where acne can be a real issue. Her incredibly alluring vagina seemed to be one that has never been touched by any person, male or female. It was mesmerizing to Kathy as she was gazing at it.

"Now Kathy, given our current situation, you may find this hard to believe but I am not a lesbian. I am 100% heterosexual."

Her words seem to break Kathy from her shocked gaze.

"You see Kathy, my condition also comes with side effects although they're not all bad. I have never known the pain of a pimple or a black head. I have never once had to touch a razor or endure the pain of a bikini wax."

As she spoke, Dr. Davis' ran her hands over her thighs as if to illustrate her smooth, radiant skin. Kathy found herself lost in the moment. While Kathy herself had never been with a woman, she now found herself oddly attracted to the mature doctor. Isabel, with the swiftness of a cat stealthily approaching its prey, pounced back on to Kathy's nipple.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh". Kathy was caught completely off guard and while every instinct she had wanted the doctor to stop, the feeling was just so powerful she grabbed onto the sides of the examination table and allowed another orgasm to overtake her. For her part, Dr. Davis was suckling at her breast, greedily trying to drain it of every last drop of milk reminiscent of a vampire assaulting the neck of one of its victims.

"Oh Doctor...oh...ooh...d...d...doc..." Kathy's voice trailed off as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Everything was fuzzy. Euphoria ruled the day.

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me."

Isabel stood slowly then, in the way that any normal doctor would, grabbed her pen light from the tray where she had set aside her things and flashed it in Kathy's eyes. Her pupils dilated, her breath heavy, Isabel feared that she may have pushed her patient too hard too soon. She laid the light down and opened her cabinet door, producing smelling salts. They had their intended effect as Kathy came out of it.

"Are you okay Kathy?"

Taking a deep breath, a visibly disoriented Kathy Riffin sat up.

"Yes, yes. My head. Am I...Will I..."

"You're fine dear." Isabel smiled as she took her examination coat and put it back on. Turning back to Kathy, "But there's no reverse in your condition. Unfortunately, and I do so apologize for this Kathy, but the process is irreversible. Your body is now "pregnant"." Isabeld add air quotes with her fingers to accentuate the point.

Kathy's head hung down and she began to tear up. Shaking her head as she softly shook it 'no'.

"What do you want from me? Am I your sex slave now?"

"Of course not Kathy." Dr. Davis sat next to her patient. "Without my shots the pain will return as will your mood swings. We need each other, don't you see? Your breast milk rates off the charts. You are the best possible patient! And you have to agree that the orgasms you've had from this whole process are the best of your life, aren't they?"

Kathy looked up at the Doctor through lightly tear filled eyes. She found the Doctor's face comforting.

"What happens now?"

"Now you get dressed, or don't. You can feel free to lay here as long as you like. I have to warn you though, the longer you are here the more I will nurse from your delicious tit! At some point when you'll go home and just live your normal day to day life. Just remember to keep pumping out the breast milk and saving it for me. Feel free to work, play, date, and anything else you want."

Kathy almost smiled then stopped and remember what she saw a moment ago.

"Doctor, can I ask you something else?"

"Anything."

"You mentioned your condition and good side effects but you didn't say anything bad or about your condition in general?"

Isabel lowered her head a bit in a moment of thought then, with her comforting smile, sat up and looked lovingly at Kathy.

"Kathy how old would you say I am?"

Kathy unsure of how to answer smiled and said "I don't know, late 24, 25 maybe?"

Dr. Davis returned her smile.

"No Kathy I'm 46 years old. My youthful appearance is actually my affliction. You see I suffer from a rare growth hormone deficiency. It's the reason I became a Doctor. It was so traumatic growing up always looking like someone's younger sister who was tagging along. Oh and you can imagine how little luck I had with boys. What boy wanted to bring a girl who looked like she was still in elementary school to the prom?"

Kathy was feeling somewhat saddened by her Doctor's tale as she slowly dressed.

"After college I had gone through a bit of a growth change and I was hopeful that maybe I would finally start dating. That's when I met Brian."

Isabel paused for a moment, lost in thought, then returned to her story.

"Brian was an incredibly talented genetecist. He'd already completed 2 Phd's and was working on his third when we met. He was the first person in my entire school life that treated me like a person and not as some overachieving minor or freak who didn't belong in the university. We became fast friends and I suspect it because he himself wasn't exactly winning any 'People's Sexiest Man' Awards."

She broke momentarily again seemingly returning to the same thought.

"So you and he were a thing?" Kathy asked compassionately.

Isabel's face changed drastically at Kathy's question. Gone was the almost nostalgic recollection as her eyes, and nose turned to what would be considered a scowl.

"No. I was a young girl who was desperate to know what loving a man would feel like. Instead it became a painful learning experience." Isabel stood and turned to stare at the clock on the wall. Kathy was hesitant, almost frightened, to continue asking questions but she wanted to know more.

"Doctor? Isabel?" Kathy asked trying to bring the mature Doctor back to the room.

"It was a painful learning experience but not before he was able to teach me more about myself, my condition. We had chatted intimately about thoughts and feelings and he swore he wanted to help me. And for my part I believed him. We'd worked at his lab late every night for a month. He told me that I suffered from a harmless growth hormone deficiency. By 'harmless' he meant it wasn't life threatening. He said that the problem was definitely a fluke condition that happened during my mother's pregnancy and that I could rest assured that it wouldn't pass on in pregnancy."

Isabel paused again. As Kathy placed her hand on her shoulder, visibly noticing how difficult this was for her. Isabel feeling the hand stepped forward, not wanting the contact before continuing.

"He kept saying there was a way to help me only he would never tell me what he was trying to help me with or how. He just kept saying he was getting close to something that would be very helpful. That's why it didn't surprise me too much when one night he called me out of the blue. He said he'd had a breakthrough and could finally help me. I was so curious to know what he meant because of the constant mention of it that I became excited and didn't hesitate to meet up with him. Instead of meeting at the lab we were going to meet at his parents home which was actually very close to my campus apartment. That should have been a warning."

At that moment they were interrupted by Isabel's phone. She looked at the number, smiled, then put her phone back in her lab coat pocket.

"So, did he help you?" Kathy was desperate to know what happened next.

Isabel turned to face Kathy. Her face, her entire demeanor was different.

"He helped me. When I got there the first thing I noticed was the 4 empty Johnny Walker Black bottles on the table. I looked up and saw Brian through a cloud of smoke. I never saw the two friends of his who grabbed me from behind. My clothes were ripped from my body as I was screaming and begging them to stop. It was only after one of his friends repeatedly whipped my face with his belt that I finally stopped crying."

Kathy was horrified at what she was hearing. She had taken a step back because Isabel was now frightening her even more.

"Brian stood over me. He said 'I finally found out what's wrong with you. You're a stupid slut who needs cock'. They all laughed as Brian exposed himself to me. I was so scared and vulnerable naked there with no way to fight back. Brian went first. He wasn't soft or gentle or loving in any way. He pushed himself into my vagina. The pain was excruciating, even for him. Somehow it was my fault he would tell me. His breath reeked of whiskey but still he kept coming. His friends were laughing, pouring more of that Johnny Walker on my face and into my mouth. It was foul."

Kathy remembered seeing a case of Johnny Walker in the alley next to Isabel's home office. It made her wonder.

"Brian just kept complaining about the pain and about how dry I was. They started calling me 'frigid bitch' as if it were going to be my new nickname. Brian stopped for a moment. His friends forced me to my knees. I was weak from the beating and the whiskey. He spit on his hands then rubbed it into me. My body never lubricated. I would come to learn that would be a recurring issue. Even after he spit I was so tight that he continued to hurt me in that doggy position. One of his friends came around to the front of me and forced his cock into my mouth. It was too big for me but he didn't care. The pain in my mouth and pussy was too much to bear. I was so grateful when another one of Brian's friends produced a bottle of baby oil. Brian squirted it onto pussy. He finished inside of me within seconds of doing that. But my party was just beginning. There were 7 of them that day."

Isabel stopped speaking and just stared at Kathy. She took a step towards her causing Kathy to jump back in fear.

"Scared? You don't know what is. They didn't stop violating. Nothing was off limits or too taboo. My asshole was stretched so badly I couldn't walk for a month. I was ravaged repeatedly by these drunk men with no concern for my safety, let alone my pleasure. Do you know what it's like to be the victim of a wild gangbang that lasted hours and not have one orgasm? It was almost as torturous as the pain my body was feeling."

Kathy was stunned and even more fearful at Isabel's tone.

"The next morning I woke up in a pool of my own dried blood and semen from seven men only one of which I had ever met or seen. I would come to find out that Brian had covered his tracks very well. He'd somehow gotten into my bank account and written 3 checks for $500 each dated exactly 1 week apart. He had videotaped one of our conversations in his lab where I was begging him to tell me what was wrong with him. So naive I was. He told me he was "going through something" and made himself seem distant and pained. So here I am begging him to tell me what happened on video. Cleverly he'd disabled the audio from the lab's video cameras so that video now looked like I was begging him to do something he didn't want to."

"I-I'm so sorry Isabel. I can't imagine-" Kathy was cut off by yet another step towards her by Isabel. The look in Isabel's eyes were dark and ominous.

"Don't be sorry Kathy. Brian was teaching me, I just didn't know it. When I got home there was a folder on my table. He had given it to my roommate. The folder contained his research. He knew that sex would be painful. He also knew that no matter how many cocks I had taken, my body would heal the same way making sex always painful. His notes showed that for the rest of my life I could never know intimacy without pain. I cried for weeks. You're leaking Kathy."

Stunned and surprised Kathy looked down and saw she was in fact leaking. Perhaps it was the story or the fear but her breasts were leaking uncontrollably. She instinctively lifted her shirt to clean up when Isabel was on her, suckling at her tit.

"Oh God no please. Stooo...mmmmmmph."

Kathy tried to plead but wound up biting her lip and welcoming the relief Isabel's sucking would bring. Isabel would twist and suckle at her own discretion not caring about the pain her teeth might bring Kathy.

"Mmmmm...best subject..." Isabel grunted through puckered lips as she with drew as much milk as Kathy would give. Kathy, though euphoric, was not nearing orgasm. Isabel had changed her suckling into a biting almost gnashing and the pain kept Kathy from reaching the orgasms the previous sessions had brought her. Although painful, it was still pleasurable, so when Isabel stopped to speak Kathy did feel a measure of disappointment.

"That brings me to you and this experiment. Would you like to know what I'm doing to you and why I chose you?"

Kathy, with exposed breasts, found herself dumbfounded. She needed to know but had no words. She nodded slowly, it was all she could do.

Isabel slowly smiled while unbuttoning her lab coat. Kathy again admired the radiant beauty of this mature woman. As her eyes trailed downward she once again found herself fixated on her crotch.

"Oh my God!" Kathy gasped.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Milk Maid Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds