• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hot Coffee and Perfect Pink Pt. 03

Hot Coffee and Perfect Pink Pt. 03

Every thrust of the young indian woman doctor's flaring houri hips was accompanied by a soft feminine grunt from her luscious mouth as she drove the monstrous red dildo further into my shithole.

"Come on white boy, you can take more," she moaned.

The other end of the big red rubber dick was buried in her bushy snatch, her juices audibly squishing as she fucked my ass.

The mixture of pain and pleasure was so intense my legs went weak as she continuously pumped into my ass.

I promised myself that after this humiliating act of domination by my indian doctor when the roles were reversed I was going to rip the living shit out of her mouth, ass and pussy.

Her assfucking of my rosebud was anything but tender, she was really getting off on subduing an alpha male even if it was consensual sex.

Finally my prostate buzzed like a beehive and her fingers, which had been twisting my nipples as hard as she could spidered their way down my body to my engorged cock.

Even as my dick twitched and spat out its cum she was rubbing the shaft and cupping her hands to grab globs of semen. This cum she then rubbed on my back and my aching man-tits.

Then with a single sloppy farting noise she dragged the huge dildo out of my ravaged asshole, slid it out of her own bruised cunt and dropped it on the hospital room floor.

"Good boy."

That was enough for me.

Flipping over, I grabbed her slender body, ripping off her blood red bustier and leaving the soaked and sodden cache-sexe, already pulled to one side by her own hands when she inserted her end of the dominator dildo. My still-hard cock went directly to cunt.

"Wait-" she started to say-

I rammed my cock into her womb, hilt deep, in a fraction of a second.

Her moan of ecstasy was dangerously loud but we were both past caring at that point. The aching asshole between my ass cheeks reminded me to show this hot intellectual indian girl no mercy. She had to be pummelled into submission and covered with hot sticky love slime. Only then would the real torture begin.

Slamming cock into her tight brown cunt was a real pleasure. Her love hole was boiling hot, slick with her juices. We both smelled of rubber and the musky perfume of asshole.

Seconds later, I stayed deep inside her as my cum launched out of my straining cock.

"Take it bitch! TAKE IT!"

All she could do was moan again.

Good enough.

Now her quim was sluicing her vaginal juices and my cum.

Perfect.

I slid three fingers into her slit, and rubbed her G spot: my last concession to her pleasure as opposed to my own. Then I expanded the fingers inside her womb and pushed my whole hand into her uterus.

Then of course, I made a fist.

Starting slowly, then picking up the pace, I was soon violently fistfucking this once-proud bitch.

She might be a doctor and smart as hell, but at that moment with my brawny arm pistoning her snatch she was reduced to a mindless mewling animal, half agonised, half orgasmic.

Slowly, I let her violated cunt push my hand back out.

Then I turned her over on her back.

As soon as she relaxed onto the soaking bed, I slammed my open palms down on her shoulders, then her ass. Slapping her all over her back would get the blood pumping. Then I narrowed my focus to those delectable brown ass cheeks, perfect toned globes begging for abuse.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! I was relentless, only stopping when her ass was red. Then I parted the cheeks.

"No more..." she begged.

Bitch, as if.

With my own asshole still painfully sore from her deep anal fucking of my alpha hole, there was no way I wasn't going to pay this dominatrix back in kind.

Grabbing her French braid, I pulled her head back to a good angle.

Then my hard cock was sliding into her shitter, inch by terrorising inch.

Her pain and her fear made her tight as any eighteen year old and I loved every second of that first slow ass raping stroke. Then I started a good rhythm going, trying as best I could to match the same rhythm she used when she violated me.

It worked.

This pain addicted upper class indian bitch was like a dog in heat, forcing her asshole back harder on my cock as I poled deep inside her shit track. The hot sticky passage pulsed with her need and after another two minutes of hard anal my cock was thrusting and shooting its seed up her tract. I stayed inside her as my cockhead pulsed, letting her own shitting motions push my softening dick back out into the fresh air.

"Clean it, bitch," I growled at her.

She shook her head, biting her lip.

Mistake.

I grabbed her head by her braid again and pulled her lips to my cock, still glistening with her ass slime and my cum.

"Clean. It. Bitch."

Crying, she began licking my cock head timidly.

Enough was enough. I grabbed her face and squeezed her mouth open then shoved my cock deep down her throat.

"Come on slut I know you can deep throat like the whore you are," I said in a low menacing voice.

The dominatrix flipped completely to abject slave mentality.

She showered my filthy cock with wet kisses, slurped on it like a cock starved twink and throated it enthusiastically.

In minutes it was spit shined and clean, and rock hard again.

"Here's your reward, slut," I said.

I grabbed her head by the ears and then held her by an encircling grip around her neck. Then I pumped in and out of her wet gaping mouth, letting her rabbit teeth scrape my cockskin.

In seconds I was sprayed a weak load on to her tongue and directly down her throat.

Lying back on the cum and juice soaked bed, now getting cold with all the liquid we had deposited, I pushed her off on to the floor.

"Get the fuck out of her, doctor. And send in that chubby nurse who was giving my cock the eye today. After ten minutes or so. She can fix the bed up, then I'll see what curvy delights her fat little body has in store."

Meekly, the once haughty and proud doctor dressed herself. She walked over to me and gave me her red panties.

"I will take my dildo away and keep it as a souvenir of our fucking... Master. Please do this slave the honour of keeping her panties to remember her by."

With that she packed up and left.

Life is good when you have an alpha cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hot Coffee and Perfect Pink Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 697 milliseconds