• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hot Coffee and Perfect Pink Pt. 02

Hot Coffee and Perfect Pink Pt. 02

In my own room, I spent a peaceful afternoon.

There were no invasive tests required of me and nothing really to do but occasionally fondle myself, to keep my cock ready for action. Coming close to orgasm but denying myself that relief made sure there was a big reservoir of semen for the fun later on.

A curvy little nurse with a cute mop of curly brown hair twittered around me during the afternoon. At one point as I was looking out the window I turned to see her staring at my crotch, temporarily outlined in stark relief by a tightening of the sheet over my naked form.

She blushed and hurried out.

At dinner time, a heavy-set older Eastern European woman trotted in with the dinner tray, putting it on the trolley table next to my bed.

"Dinner, dahling," she said in a loud cheerful voice. Then she looked towards the door before closing it quietly.

"Miriam, she tell me you have super cock," the old woman said sotto voce to me.

"Miriam?" I asked in total surprise.

"Miriam. She older lady, blonde. She run this floor," the dinner woman replied.

I nodded in understanding.

"Ah yeah. She sucked my cock like a champion earlier on."

"She say maybe if you let me you give me good loving, good love?"

With this she started stripping!

What the fuck?

Half naked, she displayed huge fat hips and tits, and a belly straining out of very sexy white lacy bra and panties. She obviously had been tipped off earlier and come prepared. I could smell a clean soapy perfume off her too.

"Come here," I told her, interrupting her striptease. "Leave the lingerie on."

"Leave it on?"

"You heard me. Now come here," I ordered her.

She clambered clumsily on to the bed next to me. I moved her so she was on all fours, facing the wall.

The soapy perfume came from her asshole and cunt, which she had obviously thoroughly cleaned. What a hot little cunt she would have been in her prime!

Still, to keep the peace with my new nurse harem, it was worth making this old lady happy.

Pulling aside her panties, she shuddered with lust as I exposed her glistening greying cunt, shaggy cunt hair surround a dark pink slit. Her asshole was hairy too, but somehow this primitive animal pussy and ass turned me on. To fit the deed to the hairiness I decided to just fuck her like a beast, and leave it at that.

In one quick dive I buried my face in her asshole, licking her rim and stabbing my tongue into her rectum. After only a few second of that I swapped to her cunt and chewed her and sucked on her dripping pussy. Then, my cock hardened of course, I ploughed into her doggy style, pulling her fat jugs out of their restraining lace and mauling them as I fucked her gaping cunt. She came to a sloppy orgasm and I pulled. My dripping wet cock was lubed more than enough to finish her off.

"Mouth or ass, baby?" I asked the dark haired old woman.

"Ass. Ass!" She begged me.

I slid into her tight shithole and used the vaginal juice lubrication to good effect. She was an old hand at assfucking, obviously. She matched my hard thrusts with shitting movements, taking my whole cock in each time almost like a pro cocksucker. Then when my grunts told her I was close to blowing, she pulled her tight ass-snatch off my rod and turned to face me.

Crouching down under my cock she sucked my balls as I pumped my cock, then she pushed the end of my cock into her mouth in time for me to shoot semen into her throat.

Too much came out too quickly for her to swallow and the rest splashed her giant tits and her lacy bra. It was hot as fuck despite her age, her olive skin made a hell of a contrast with my white cum.

She sat up smiling.

"Thank you so much, dahling," she told me.

I heard quiet applause from behind us and turned to see Miriam and Consuela standing there. During my torrid fucking of the Eastern European woman they had both stripped naked. Now they stood, arms around each others' waists.

"Finish up Tasha, and see to the rest of the meals," Miriam told the Eastern European. The dinner woman hastily dressed, cleaned up, and went back out into the corridor. She closed the door behind her.

No sooner had the door closed than it opened again and another woman walked in. She turned to the door, locked it, and pressed a button next to it. This button turned on the medical equivalent of a do not disturb sign outside in the corridor.

The newcomer was a dark skinned indian woman in her late twenties. Her face was absolutely gorgeous which compensated for her tiny boyish tits. She was a classic hot pear shape with wide hips and a globular ass. Her black hair was pulled back in a French braid and her mouth was in a permanent cupid's bow pout. Her hazel eyes twinkled.

"I will just observe for now," this young doctor told me.

Consuela changed the sheets on my bed as Miriam took my hand and led me off the bed to stand next to the window.

"Give them a show, stud," Miriam told me, then pushed me down to come level with her pussy.

Its blonde hair was shiny with juice. She was ready already.

I gently kissed her pussy hair and her mound, before licking into her slit near her clitoris. I wanted to build up tension with this older blonde lady, not just dive straight in. It paid off as she trembled and urgently pushed my head further into her mound.

Remembering how good it had been to fuck my teenage shopgirl that way, I easily lifted Miriam off the ground. Her legs naturally wrapped around me and my cock pushed into her opening, squashing her labia and dragging past her hairy lips before slipping deep inside her.

Then, using my tantric training, I decided to go a different route to my normal power fucking.

Holding Miriam tight, the slight weight of the older blonde negligible, I kept us still, hugging her to my hot body. Instead of slamming her up and down on my cockhammer I used my muscular training to first wiggle and then actually swing my cock inside Miriam's wet blonde cunt.

She moaned out in surprise and pleasure.

"It's like a big hard finger! Ooh... Oh yeah..."

My twitching wagging cock was, I knew, hitting her pleasure centres - the G spot and the C spot.

In a little while she was spraying her cum on to my legs and balls as she came strongly.

"Never... Felt that..." she murmured.

I bent her over the bed.

"Not anal," she begged. "Never done it."

Who cared a fuck about that?

I pushed my cockhead against her asshole. The sight of her trim thin body, perfect pink against the yellowish white of the bed sheets, was magical.

Then I fed her my cock slow and steady, deep up her anal passage.

Like most first time anal bitches, it hurt her, but she had been a fantastic fuck and I wanted to educate her about sex and pleasure not punish or dominate her. So after a few very gentle strokes I pulled back out, leaving her puzzled. Then I turned her on to her back and pushed her crosswise on to the bed properly.

I squirted some of the antiseptic gel from the bottom of the bed where it hung on a hook on to my hands then used it to clean my cock. I knew this uptight older blonde nurse would expect that before I took her.

The cold stinging sensation had my cock wilting temporarily but watching what she did next got me set like concrete again.

Miriam pushed her labia open with her left hand and dived her fingers into her own pussy with her right, rubbing her clit and dipping into her actual cunt. Soon her hands were wet with her juices.

I stood at the edge of the bed and pulled her down until my cock was at her pussy lips.

"Ready?"

She nodded and smiled.

This time there was no gentleness.

I forced my swollen cock into her cunt in one bayoneting stab, stretching her pussy painfully despite her attempts to fully lubricate it. She had simply never had to take horse cock before and she didn't know how to ride my dick so as not to be hurt. I gave her no time and no pity, simply slotting into that blonde slit like a maniac, ready to cum in seconds.

As I tensed up to flood her, I felt small hands on my ass, parting my ass cheeks.

Next sensation I felt was Consuela's Colombian girl-tongue licking my ass rim as I started to pump cum into Miriam. After I finished breeding Miriam Consuela was still ass worshipping, licking and sucking my asshole.

I turned round so she was faced with my messy cock instead.

Consuela immediately turned round, bent over and touched the floor with her fingertips, splitting her ass and cunt open for me. As I lined my cock up with her asshole I noticed the indian doctor pull a privacy curtain around a chair and start undressing.

Shrugging, I fucked Consuela in the ass, taking time to vary my stroke. Her ass was too tight for her to have any pleasure and it was almost too tight for me, stretching my cockskin painfully on every downstroke. I quickly pulled out and sat on the bed. Pulling her over to me I positioned her over my lap and fed my rock hard cock into her pussy.

I must have been Consuela's second or third cock ever, maybe her fourth, because her cunt was insanely tight. It was a major effort to even get the head of raging dick inside her, and she squealed with every move I made. Her squealing was music to my ears unfortunately for her and it made my mood darken. I grabbed her boyish hips and watched her taut abdominal muscles clench as I roughly shoved her down on all the cock I could give her.

Her pussy lips were stretched tight like she was giving birth in reverse, the monstrous veiny pink pillar of flesh rising from my groin ripping into her coffee coloured love hole like a drill through soft wood. She panted, she cried, she gasped in pleasure, but she could have sung the national anthem for all I cared.

Fucking this near-virginal gash was one of the greatest pleasures I had ever experienced. So quickly, too quickly, I was fucking up into her cunt savagely, her conscious but limp muscular body flopping on top of me, my mouth sucking her neck and biting at her chin and lips. She gabbled in her own language as the cock invader finally loosened her up, but only because she came in a gush of thick nectar.

That extra liquid let me push to the edge of her cervix.

My cock had distorted her mound and her abdomen was clenched tight as I came inside her like a bomb going off. Around the almost airtight seal where her pussy lips were stretched to tearing point around the base of my rampant cock there was a squirt of my own cum as I filled her to overflowing.

I sat there, this hot Colombian teenager still impaled on my cock, minutes passing as he dark hair shrouded her face and her quivering cunt and ass shivered with the aftershocks of her biggest orgasm ever.

We finally slowly disengaged as we heard the privacy curtain the indian doctor had drawn around her chair pulled back.

"I am Doctor Pahrvati," the indian girl told me.

"You two can go now," she told the nurses.

Pahrvati was now dressed in a blood red bustier and tiny blood red cache-sexe panties. Her dark skin contrasted magnificently with her lingerie. Her tiny boyish tits were pushed up and together by the bustier but there were still nothing special.

However, the tiny panties did nothing to restrain the neatly trimmed rectangle of thick black hair above her cunt. It was a ball of muff fluff, all that was left of her pubic hair which otherwise had been shaved and waxed into oblivion.

Her hips were generous and a perfect curve framing her flat belly. As she walked towards me with her arms behind her back she twirled in a pirhouette, showing off her chocolatey ass with its perfect apple shape cheeks. As she finished her pirhouette she showed me what she was holding as the other two women finished dressing and left.

It was an enormous blood red dildo, warted with rounded studs across its whole length.

Pulling her tiny red panties aside, she pushed one end into her dark damp cunt. Grabbing its jiggling length with both hands she commanded me:

"Turn around, white bitch."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hot Coffee and Perfect Pink Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds