• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Business Before Pleasure Ch. 01

Business Before Pleasure Ch. 01

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Amaya used the lowest yelling voice that she could muster.

"You think I'm stupid or something?" Amaya shoved her way into the office and closed the door behind her. She looked down towards Dr. Omari's crotch, and noticed his zipper was undone.

"What the fuck are you and that slut bucket doing in here with the door locked and no assistants?" She shook her head in disbelief. She could see his lips forming words, but didn't hear a sound.

"You know what, don't even bother answering, everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. "Amaya stared Dr. Omari down like a dog in heat.

"First off, you're over-fucking-reacting. I am a doctor, and this is my goddamn workplace. I don't have to explain shit to you," Dr. Omari said arrogantly as he turned his back to her and zipped up his pants.

"If you have a problem with how I conduct business, leave." Dr. Omari took his seat, picked up his phone, and started to dial. He looked up at Amaya standing in front of the door, and asked

"Don't you have work to do?" Amaya clinched her teeth together in anger, as she turned to open the door.

"Oh and Amaya! Don't disrupt the flow in the office, and close the door behind you."

Amaya stormed out of his office, and down the hall to the restroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, and her eyes began to fill up with tears. She took tissue and began to blot the corners of her eye where her liner began to run, when she heard a knock on the door.

Amaya took a deep breath, but before she could reply, the door opened. Dr Omari rushed in, closing the door behind him. As Amaya turned around to him, he bent down his six-foot-one frame and kissed her on the lips. At first, she resisted, but his tongue made its way into her mouth. As one of his hands held her close, the other made its way up her skirt. His fingers pulled her panties to the side, and his pointer and middle finger were now inside her. As much as Amaya wanted to resist, she couldn't. The more she felt his fingers, the more she yearned for his touch, his love, and affection.

" Ima be real quick baby," he whispered into her ear once he took his tongue out. He palmed her ass and lifted her up in one motion onto the sink. He completely ripped her panties off, and positioned himself in between her thighs. He scooted Amaya to edge of sink, where his dick was awaiting her arrival. She slid onto the dick easily.

She always got wet for him. She was absolutely infatuated with the man. His tan creamy complexion. His athletic build. His soft wavy hair. His beautiful hazel eyes. His well groomed goatee. She thought he was absolutely perfect. She loved his scent, his swagger, and how successful he was. He slid her up and down on his dick. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Amaya could feel him stabbing her on the inside. She had grown used to this feeling, and had accepted that his dick was average in length and skinny like a pencil. Three minutes hadn't even passed when there was a knock at the door. They looked at each other.

"Someone is in here," Amaya said with a cheesy smile on her face. Dr. Omari put his pointer finger against her lips, and shook his head. He started to back away from her. But Amaya gripped him tighter in between her thighs.

"Got patients waiting on me, we can finish this later," he said.

"Awwh come on Daddy," Amaya whined.

"Pleaaassseee," Amaya asked, as she grabbed his hand and sucked on his finger.

"Pleaaassse."

"All right, get me right," Dr. Omari said pointing down to his magic stick. Amaya hopped off the sink, got on her knees, and cupped his balls in her hands. He immediately became fully erect as she licked around the head, like it was the best tasting lollipop she had ever had. Within two minutes, she could feel the warmth of the goo sliding down the back of her throat. She didn't even gag, because it really wasn't as much as she was used to swallowing from him. As he released into her mouth, he grabbed the back of her head and held it in place so she couldn't move back, as his dick jerked about.

"Thanks for that," he said, as he slowly let go of her head. Amaya's big brown eyes looked up at him smiling. As he pulled out, Amaya, while still on her knees, pulled down her skirt over her unmentionables. Just as the Doctor was pulling up his briefs, Amaya spotted a pink smudge on the front near the crotch area.

"What's that?" Amaya pointed.

"What?" The Doctor looked confused as he buckled his pants.

"That pink spot on your underwear."

"I must have cut myself. Anyways get back to work, and I'ma do the same." Dr Omari. kissed Amaya on the forehead, and was out the door.

Stupid, stupid, stupid me, she thought to herself. She rinsed out her mouth in the sink and fixed her face. She tried her best to keep her composure as she went back to her desk. It was only 9:30 a.m., and she had to be there until 6 p.m. The phone rang. She picked up.

"Feel Good Medical Center, how may I help you?" She couldn't even concentrate on the caller. She eventually moved her finger over the phone, and hit disconnect. She really wasn't in the mood to be at work. She really thought that what she and the Doctor had was special. She was convinced in her mind that the Doctor loved her. At least, that was what he told her. She picked up the phone, and pretended to dial a number. Instead, she dialed her cell phone voice mail, and zoned out.

She had no messages; she just did not feel like dealing with anyone. There was too much on her mind. So she pretended to be on hold. She really didn't get it. Men hit on her all the time. She was a very attractive young lady. It wasn't like she was old and saggy. She had just turned 23, and was about to graduate from college with a degree in International Business. Maybe it's time for me to study abroad, she thought to herself. Just then, she heard his voice resonating down the hall. She hung up the phone, and looked as the Doctor approached her desk with a female and dropped off a chart.

Amaya looked her up and down. Black 5 inch pumps, black sequined shorts, a white blouse with a black lace bra that could clearly be seen through the blouse. Rock hard tits that had to be filled with silicone with a huge gap in between. Bleach blonde damaged hair with bad extensions, blue eyes, and pink lipstick. It reminded her of the stain she saw on the Doctor's underpants. She knew the woman had been in the office since before she got there getting therapy.

As a matter of fact, the more Amaya thought about it, the more suspicious she got. So she grabbed the chart off the counter. She matched the woman's name with one on the schedule, and realized the woman had been on the schedule twice a week for the past month or so. Always scheduled to come in before the office hours officially started.

"See you on Thursday," Dr Omari said.

"I look forward to it," the blonde said as she walked towards the door swishing as hard as she could.

Amaya watched the Doctor's eyes follow her out the door. He never walked patients out this far. Doctor Omari turned to look at Amaya, and she immediately looked down at her computer. She could see him looking around at their surroundings

"Hey, Amaya, Lunch?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Amaya shook her head up and down in agreement.

"Sure," she said timidly.

"All right I will find you later." In her peripheral vision, she watched him walk back down the hall. As he disappeared around the corner, she looked at the time on the computer. 9:49. She knew she had a long workday ahead of her, but she couldn't wait until lunch. Maybe she was bugging out and overreacting. He didn't have to ask her to lunch, but he did, and surely that meant something to her. She looked at the clock 9:51 a.m. She couldn't wait until noon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Business Before Pleasure Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 615 milliseconds