• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckold Erotica

Black Cuckold Erotica

Cuckolding isn't just for White folks, alright? My name is Stevenson Jeannot, and I'm a young Black man of Haitian descent living in the lovely City of Brockton, Massachusetts. My lovely wife Wendy and I are seriously into kinky stuff, including cuckolding. It's just the way we get down, folks. Black couples are exploring the world of swinging and cuckolding and if you ask me, it's a truly beautiful thing.

Of course, if you're a Black man who is into cuckolding, you're somewhat unique. That's what I am discovering these days. My wife Wendy and I have begun going to BDSM munches and meeting local kinky folks. There are a few Hispanics and a handful of African-Americans and Asians on the scene, but otherwise it's mostly White. Also, most people assume I'm a Bull, the dude who fucks other men's wives, simply because I am a Black man. What a frigging world, eh?

I first became aware of my curiosity about the world of cuckolding when I went to this website called Screw My Wife, and watched a most unusual twist on the old cuckolding thing. One that surprised the hell out of me. Seriously. Usually, the cuckold is a wimpy White guy who watches his blonde-haired White wife get fucked by a well-endowed Black man. I find those videos boring because they're all the same. Next!

Well, in this particular porn scene, they actually flipped the script. I watched, amazed, as a light-skinned Black chick sucked a bald-headed White dude's dick while her husband, a bespectacled Black guy, watched. This got me so hard and it's a shame that I couldn't just whip out my dick and jerk off because I was at work. Even though it was night time, I had to be careful.

Alright, I guess some details are in order. I'm a third-year student at the University of Massachusetts in Boston, and also work part-time as a security guard. The job pays twelve bucks an hour, which isn't bad. Once I get my business degree I'll get myself a far better job. I went to the washroom and jerked off while watching the porno clip on my cell phone. I came all over the toilet seat, folks. After that, I was hooked.

Now, convincing my lovely wife Wendy, that was a challenge. Wendy is deeply religious and goes to church twice a week. I go on Sunday with her because she makes me. My wife is simply gorgeous, folks. A five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy gal with dark brown skin and long, neatly braided hair. The face of an angel, a voluptuous body, big tits, wide hips and a big, round ass. Wendy is a conservative gal while I'm seriously freaky. Broad almost left me when I told her I was bisexual. I had to swear to her that I would never cheat on her. I was afraid to reveal this latest fetish of mine to her.

Well, I showed Wendy the porno clip I saw online and much to my amazement, my conservative Christian wife was turned on by what she saw. Wendy surprised me by revealing that not only was she into porn, but she was seriously into the female domination and kink stuff. Well, that's right up my alley, so Wendy and I decided to spice up our sex life.

We went to the adult video store located down the street from Tedeschi's on the West Side of Brockton, and bought a few things. Wendy's purchases proved thrilling for the both of us. I bought a couple of porn DVDs. Strap On Black Ball Buster and Strap On Black Bitches, respectively. Wendy bought a strap-on dildo, along with some whips and handcuffs. Once we got home, we got busy like never before.

Wendy and I hurried to the bedroom, and hastily undressed. I feasted my eyes on my gorgeous Haitian wife's lovely body. I kissed Wendy passionately, and then proceeded to lick her pussy while pinching those big tits of hers. Wendy sighed happily as I buried my face between her thighs. Wendy's got the most delicious pussy in the world and I can't get enough of how wonderful she smells and tastes.

When it comes to pleasuring a female with my mouth and tongue, I am second to none. I stuck my tongue deep inside Wendy's pussy and fingered her. Soon I had my wife screaming my name. When Wendy came, I tasted her womanly cum, and it tasted oh so good. Afterwards, I put Wendy on all fours and admired that big, round booty of hers. I love eating ass, folks. Spreading Wendy's big butt cheeks wide open, I began licking her asshole like there was no tomorrow. I'm a booty eater!

Wendy let me eat her ass for a while, then told me that she was ready for more. I rolled a condom on my dick and eased it into her pussy. Wendy moaned deeply as I thrust into her. I put my hands on her hips and began fucking her with deep, powerful strokes. Wendy screamed and actually urged me to get rough with her. Happily I pulled her hair and spanked her thick Haitian ass while fucking her. We went at it for about an hour, then I came. Lying side by side on our bed, sweaty and happy, Wendy and I exchanged a kiss.

I was sated, but Wendy was still frigging horny. My wife grabbed her strap-on dildo and put it to good use. I got on all fours and Wendy positioned herself behind me. After lubricating my ass with Aloe Cream, Wendy eased the strap-on dildo into my ass. I won't lie, it hurt a bit going in, but nothing I couldn't handle. Or so I thought at the time.

Wendy gripped my hips and began fucking me with deep thrusts. I tried not to scream but machismo be damned, my ass was being split open so I howled. Wendy laughed, smacked my ass and continued fucking my ass with her trusty strap-on dildo. The more I screamed, the more Wendy laughed, and the harder she fucked me. Folks, after about sixteen minutes of this, I actually tapped out and begged for mercy. Wendy was still laughing when she pulled her dildo out of my sore ass. Dammit, I married a sadistic woman!

Yeah, my wife Wendy is super kinky. I consider myself a lucky man in that regard. After a few more outings into the world of kink, we met a promising Bull. Tito Suarez, a young Puerto Rican guy who identifies as bisexual, is STD-free, and studies criminal justice at Massasoit Community College. Wendy and I met with him and we got to know each other better. Since we were all in agreement, we got together the following Friday.

The big day came, Tito Suarez showed up at our door and we got down and dirty. I sat on the living room couch and watched as Wendy got busy with Tito. I was quite turned on as Wendy got naked, and got on all fours before Tito. The Latino stud pulled out his dick, which was both long and thick, and Wendy's eyes lit up. Immediately she began sucking his dick. Tito sighed happily and winked at me as Wendy sucked his dick. Um, okay.

Wendy sucked Tito's dick until he came, and then she sucked him dry. Afterwards, Tito rolled a condom on his dick and immediately began fucking Wendy. I felt both turned on and disturbed by the sight of my gorgeous Haitian wife getting dicked down by another man. A pale man at that. Still, if I was totally honest with myself, I'd have to admit that I was turned on by Wendy's big ass and boobs, and also by Tito's long, pale dick. Yeah, I'm still bisexual, even though I haven't fucked a man since I met my wife Wendy.

Wendy screamed loudly as Tito fucked her, and he put her on all fours and spanked her big butt while filling her cunt with his dick. I pulled out my dick and stroked it while watching Tito fuck Wendy. Tito smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I smiled at him and nodded. Tito continued fucking Wendy but kept his eyes on me. Yeah, this Latino dude is definitely queer. Hmm, nice body he's got. Things got really interesting when Tito grabbed some Aloe Cream from the nearby table, and Wendy spread her ass for him.

Wendy pressed her big brown butt against Tito's groin, and he rubbed his dick against her bum, before pushing his dick into her asshole. Wendy screamed like a madwoman as Tito began fucking her in the ass. Wendy rarely lets me fuck her in the ass and she was now begging Tito to fuck her harder. Tito's pale dick looked good going up Wendy's ass, I must admit. I wouldn't mind experiencing that dick of his up close.

Well, since my wife Wendy knows I'm bisexual, and Tito here is a freak, I see definite possibilities. Tito fucked Wendy for a good while, then pulled out of her. The Latino stud removed the condom from his dick, and came. As Wendy slumped on the carpeted floor of our living room floor, tired and pleased, I joined the action. Tito was ready for me. As Wendy looked on, I kissed Tito and grabbed his dick. Just like that, we began getting busy.

Tito and I kissed and stroked each other's dicks, and then we made good use of the Aloe Cream. I sucked Tito's dick briefly, got him nice and hard and then got on all fours. The Latino stud got behind me and eased his dick into my ass after lubricating me. Wendy watched us, looking both disturbed and turned on. Tito sank his pale dick up my ass, and I sighed happily. Much to my surprise, Wendy rejoined the action. My sexy Haitian wife sucked my dick while I got fucked up the ass by another man.

Man, I screamed like a madman as I experienced ultimate pleasure. My wife Wendy's soft lips around my hard dick and Tito's hard Latino dick up my ass. Tito pumped his dick up my ass, and I screamed as I got fucked. Wendy and I have been married for half a decade, and during that time, I've never had sex with anyone other than her. I love my wife, you see. Yes, us bisexual black guys can be faithful to our chocolate goddesses. We're not all cheaters. Believe that.

The three of us continued with our wicked fun. Tito pulled out of me, and we took a break. Wendy sucked both of our dicks, and then the fun resumed. I sucked Tito's dick and guided it into Wendy's pussy myself. Tito and I shared another kiss, and the Latino stud resumed fucking my sexy Haitian wife. While sliding his dick into Wendy's pussy, Tito also stroked my dick. I stood up and Tito surprised me by sucking my dick while fucking my wife. Talk about multitasking!

Tito Suarez sucked my long, dark dick while slamming his rod up Wendy's pussy, and when I came, the Puerto Rican dude sucked me off. Tito sucked my dick clean, and resumed plowing Wendy's cunt with his awesome dick. Wendy screamed like a banshee as Tito rammed her. Tito pulled out of her once he came, and then rolled the used condom off his dick. I told Tito to let his cum drops drip on Wendy's pussy, and as both of them looked on, I licked Tito's cum out of Wendy's pussy. Finally, I am a cuckold!

That night was one of magical sexual discoveries, folks. Tito Suarez left our household after showering and thanking us. We'll see him again real soon. Wendy and I smiled at each other and, hand in hand, returned to the bedroom. We've grown closer as a couple since that night. I, Stevenson Jeannot, am a bisexual Haitian-American man living in Brockton. I keep no secrets from my wife Wendy. That's why we're a very happy and kinky couple.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckold Erotica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds