• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Diary Of A Hijabi Slut Ch. 01

Diary Of A Hijabi Slut Ch. 01

What's up people? My name is Manal Ali and I'm a young black Muslim woman of Somali descent living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. Got a wickedly sexy story to share with you today. I was raised to be a pious and obedient Muslim sister, but lately, I've been letting out my naughty side. I like sex, I like it freaky and kinky and I don't apologize for it. Just because I wear the Hijab and a traditional long skirt doesn't mean I'm soft and sweet. You've definitely been warned.

Now, if you were to look at me, you would never guess that I am the freakiest mama on the block. With my gentle smile, lowered gaze and humble manner, I could fool the Devil himself. I'm five-foot-nine and one hundred and eighty one pounds of thick, big-breasted, curvy and big-bottomed Northeast African woman. I am damn proud of my dark skin color, natural curves and all-around African loveliness. In this day and age, with a lot of black chicks hating their own and hating themselves, I feel the need to say that.

People say that I look a little like Hollywood starlet Raven Symone. You know, before she started trying to be a white chick. I get that a lot. Personally, I don't see the resemblance but whatever. If anything, that crazy bitch looks like me, and not the other way around. I heard she's a lesbian. Nothing wrong with that, Raven Symone should do her thing with whoever she likes but I love the D!

I'm studying civil engineering at the University of Quebec campus in Hull, Quebec. As a minority woman in a male-dominated major, I have faced my share of challenges. A lot of guys don't think women belong in certain professions. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me. Still, I'd rather be one of a few female students in a classroom full of men than to be in a room full of women and only a handful of men. I can't stand bitches with their nagging and backstabbing, and I far prefer the company of men. I like them tall, dark, smart and well-endowed, thank you very much.

My boyfriend Yousef Osman is a six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, light-skinned brother whom I met three months ago while visiting my sister Fatima, who works as a security guard at the Museum of Civilizations. For Yousef and I, it was lust at first sight. Seriously, we exchanged numbers and I called him the next day. We began going out a week later. Some might say that we rushed things. I disagree. When it's right, you know it.

At first, everything was cool, for Yousef Osman had a lot going on for him. The brother has a bachelor's degree in business from Carleton University and he's working on his MBA. A lot of Somali brothers would rather smoke all day or work menial jobs rather than go to school. I like a brother with ambition and goals. Yousef was delighted to discover that I am a freaky chick underneath it all. A lot of Somali sisters are super boring and conservative. I'm not one of them. I just dress like one. To fool the haters.

Yousef lives in the Beechwood area of Vanier, Ontario, so getting to his place from Gatineau isn't easy but the brother is worth the trip. As soon as I got to his apartment, Yousef and I would get freaky. The brother would lay me down on his king-sized bed, spread my thick brown thighs and then eat my sweet pussy like it's his last meal. Yousef's tongue and finger action are among the best, and the brother knows how to make my pussy sizzle.

After polishing my sweet pussy with his mouth and tongue, Yousef would put me on all fours and then go to work on my ass. I love having my ass eaten, and Yousef likes to stick his tongue so far up my asshole, you can't tell where he ends and I begin. Seriously, a lot of Somali brothers bore me with their religious bullshit but Yousef isn't like that. The brother likes to drink, smoke and party, and that's right up my alley. I'd rather be with a man who seems boring but is actually wickedly interesting than the other way around.

Yousef likes it when I sit on his face. My man loves my thick Somali butt! Lots of brothers like having a big brown booty on their face and Yousef is no exception. I love having my ass eaten, and Yousef seems to love my ass even more than he likes my pussy. After licking my ass, Yousef usually fucks me good and proper. I am into the rough stuff, and Yousef can definitely deliver.

Yousef has a long, thick brown dick that I love to wrap my lips around. I love to suck dick, and I take my sweet time when pleasuring a man orally. A lot of Somali brothers look down on a Somali female who sucks dick but Yousef isn't like that. The brother appreciates my oral skills and doesn't mind kissing me after I've sucked his dick. Is that cool or what?

Our sexual encounters are always passionate. Rolling a condom on his hard dick, Yousef smiles wickedly at me. I return his smile, for I know I'm going to get it hard. Putting me on all fours, Yousef grips my wide hips and slides his big dick into my cunt. Hard and fast he pumps his dick into my pussy, and I scream passionately as he fucks me. I told Yousef to slap my ass and the brother happily obliged me. I take that dick happily, and my vaginal muscles clench around Yousef's dick as he fucks me. We go at it until we're sated, many hours later.

Yeah, Yousef and I had a good thing going on, until his religious family got to him and he started telling me that my ways were haram. I never told any of my friends or family that Yousef and I were fucking like five times a week but the fool opened his mouth and told his people. Now they've got him feeling guilty and he's coming at me with the religious shit.

Yousef was so damn promising. The tall, fine Somali brother let me suck his dick and ride him till kingdom come, and he would slap my booty and eat my ass before dicking me down, but now he's acting funny. I like Yousef and I care for him but I don't want to deal with a boring, stereotypical Muslim guy who is afraid of female sexuality. I dumped his ass after he came at me one too many times with the haram crap. I defriended him on Facebook. I deleted his number from my Blackberry. I'm moving on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Diary Of A Hijabi Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds