• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 09

Jessica's Change Management Ch. 09

1234567

-Week 3 - Wednesday-

Once again, my alarm clock started ringing at 6:30 in the morning. Another day in the life of Miss Brat, the interns' luxury toy, was about to begin. Another day, in which I was about to drive to the mall to buy some slut upgrades before work.

After taking a shower, I got dressed. Without giving it much thought, I picked some slutty undergarments first. After the tacky leopard chemise and the saucy wet look garment, I was going for some variety and picked a kinky piece of clothing this time.

It was a black faux leather corset that featured an open cup top. In the front, it was held together by dark red criss cross ribbons that left a thin strip of skin exposed right down the middle of my flat tummy. The cupless corset was so tight that it barely left room for me to breathe, giving me an extremely narrow waist and pushing my tits way up to my chin. Gosh! What a kinky piece of fetish wear!

Adjustable garters were attached to the corset so I added black seamed stockings to my outfit. On top of the kinky corset, I put on a black satin blouse. To go along with the leather style, I picked a burgundy leather suit with a knee-long pencil skirt. The leather suit and satin blouse were really shiny and tight. The outfit didn't show much skin but lots of curves. All in all, it looked classy if a bit extravagant.

Just when I had put the outfit on, I received a text from D-Rod.

*Rhinestones r a dolls best friend rite? Put on sum flashy accessories 2day, lil petdoll.*

Damnit! Adding sparkly rhinestone jewelry to the tight leather suit would turn the outfit from classy to tarty. Besides, wearing flashy bling bling would make me look like a total glamour doll already and make it harder to find some good slut upgrades.

Despite my reluctance, I paired the burgundy suit with pointed dark red heels that had a 4.5" heel and rhinestone embellished sole. They were sky-high eye catchers for sure. As accessories, I wore the pair of chola-style hoop earrings with glittery rhinestones. Of course, I added the ruler-charm bracelet on my right arm and the dice-charm bracelet on my left arm although they didn't feature any rhinestones.

The outfit still appeared extravagant and somewhat classy. The accessories, however, added a flossy note. The outfit was sexy on first look but tarty on closer look. D-Rod would love it!

Driving to the shopping mall, I went through my options. I could dye my hair blond, buy a collar, or get a piercing. Still, none of it sounded appealing to me. This time, though, my mind had been made up ever since I had gotten out of bed.

I had decided to get a piercing, more precisely a navel ring. After all, a belly button piercing sounded like basic equipment for an office tart, right? So I headed straight to the tattoo parlor. Entering, I was the only customer which wasn't surprising as it was so early in the morning.

The tattooist was all over me at once. He was my age with an athletic build and sported a buzz cut. Of course, his arms were covered in tattoos. He showed me all his designs trying to persuade me into buying any number of things. Even when I declined his offer, he continued.

It was obvious that he wasn't taking me seriously. The rhinestone accessories and tight leather outfit must have made him think that I was some bimbo ditz who was so dumb she had to flaunt her assets to get men's attention. If only he knew how much I hated the term 'bimbo'. I had always striven to be the polar opposite.

"Hihihi! I dunno! I didn't come here for that." I replied when he showed me a tramp stamp design.

Usually, I would have given this blatant guy a major rebuke. But I only giggled, reinforcing his impression of me as a stupid bimbo. With every tattoo design he showed me, the tattooist became bolder and edged closer until his legs almost touched mine. Still, I only feigned ignorance instead of calling him out. I couldn't even think of anything smart to say to put him into place.

All the while, I checked out the naval rings in the store. The range was overwhelming. So many styles, materials, and colors. I had a hard time deciding which one to take. My heart was beating in overdrive. It was my decision. I had to live with it, but I also had to please my man and convince the other interns. That's why it couldn't be a simple ring. It needed to be spectacular and head-turning to satisfy the guys.

"My boyfriend likes his girl all glamorous and fashionable." I finally told the tattoo artist. "Can you give me a tip what kind of navel ring he might like?"

Gawd! I even sounded like a silly bimbo right now. I almost put my sparkling, French-nailed index finger to my lip to look even more helpless. Of course, the guy was more than eager to help me out and suggested a long dangle naval ring.

"With those earrings, you already look all fancy-shmancy. You need something special to stand out if you wanna surprise your boyfriend." He told me with a dirty grin on his face.

I couldn't fail to hear the sarcasm in his voice. It made my skin crawl, and for a moment, I considered running out of the store. However, the degrading scene made me react in a completely different way. Instead of cutting him down to size, I giggled stupidly.

"Hihihi! You're so right. My bad!"

I guess it didn't happen too often that a mature woman in an extravagant leather suit walked into his store and bought some totally inappropriate, flashy bling bling.

After showing me five different items, the sixth one instantly stroke my eye. It was a blingaling dangle belly ring. Seeing it, I knew I had to get it. The dangle was a 1.5" long chain with a glistening hollow heart hanging at the end with the word 'MISSY' centered in the middle. To keep with the day's theme, the chain and heart were accented with rhinestones. The decisive factor, though, was the word 'MISSY'. D-Rod loved calling me Miss Tease or Miss Ho-Worker, so Missy fit perfectly.

Fuck! It was so over-the-top! It looked perfect for a tarty glamour doll. It was also perfect for my rhinestone slut upgrade.

Yes! It was tacky as hell but I wanted it nonetheless. Remembering the astonished looks the boys had given me when I had revealed the vajazzling made me all woozy. I wanted more of that. I wanted to impress them once more and this was the perfect jewelry for that.

The tattooist took his time piercing my navel. He flashed a dirty smile when he saw the corset. His grin grew even wider when he saw the tan tattoos and the vajazzling. Obviously, his impression of me as a giggly, dumb bimbo was solidified by now.

With the piercing done, I put the corset back on letting the rhinestone embellished strand and hollow heart dangle over the criss cross ribbons. After all, I had to make sure that the interns could see the slut upgrade, right?

Watching me wrestle with the corset to place the dangle navel ring in plain view, the tattooist snorted in amusement. Contrary to my usual reaction, it only made me dress more slowly.

When I simply paid and turned around to totter out of the tattoo parlor on my red high heels, I could see the disappointment in his eyes. Apparently, he had expected me to offer him a blowjob or something for a price reduction. What an asshole! What an impression I must have given him!

With each step, I felt the rhinestone heart heavily dangling off my bellybutton and pressing against my sensitive flesh. It acted like a constant reminder. Looking down my body, I noticed that the heart was clearly outlined against the black fabric of my satin blouse. Fortunately, I was wearing the burgundy leather jacket on top so it remained hidden.

The piercing was nice and well but I knew that it wasn't enough to top yesterday's slut upgrades. I needed something else. Outside the tattoo parlor, I used a shop window to check my appearance and my eyes fell onto the dice bracelet. Remembering D-Rod's gift gave me a sudden idea.

He had given me the bracelet to remind me of the specific dare and it worked wonders. Just looking at it right now brought memories of the dice dare to my mind and gave my pussy a throb. Today, I would follow his example. I would buy a piece of jewelry to remind me of yesterday's dare.

So I tottered over to the jewelry store that I had visited with my man during our shopping trip. It took some time for me to come up with some trinket that fit the dare. After all, what kind of jewelry do you associate with a silly kid's game like rock-paper-scissors, right? At least, nothing my clouded mind could come up with easily.

So I browsed through the showcases until a piece of jewelry caught my eye. It was perfect. It was a silver plated multi-linked chain. A sparkling, crackled crystal rock dangled off the chain. The rock was a perfect symbol for the rock-paper-scissors game.

Putting the rock necklace around my neck, the crystal chunk came to rest right in the middle of my pushed up funbags. It almost slipped between my fleshmounds. Gosh! The necklace totally highlighted my big bust! A tarty navel ring and a flashy rock necklace. I was more than satisfied with my slut upgrades!

Arriving at the office, it was still very early. Shopping for the slut upgrades had progressed faster than expected. Usually, I wasn't an early bird. Today, however, I didn't mind because it had the positive effect that the office wouldn't be busy yet.

Most of the consultants didn't start working until 9am so they weren't about to arrive in the next 30 minutes. The interns, however, had to start working at 8am to make preparations and carry out routine tasks. So they had to be present.

Making my way to the office, my high heels clicked on the parquet announcing my arrival. Somehow, the sound made me feel important and girlie at the same time. Shortly before reaching the interns' office, I flexed my back to push my tits out although that was barely possibly considering how much they were pushed up already by the corset. I started walking like a supermodel on a catwalk showing off my tight suit and sparkling jewelry.

Stepping inside, the boys stopped their chatter and looked at me. They were checking out my outfit and nodded approvingly. They didn't look as astonished and baffled as yesterday, though, which caused a pinch of disappointment to surge through me.

So I quickly walked from intern to intern, bent over their desks, and wriggled my ass to show off the shiny burgundy leather that tightly stretched over my ass cheeks and fully accentuated my curves. After finishing the circuit, I opened the burgundy leather jacket and threw it over to D-Rod. Unbuttoning the black satin blouse, I revealed the black faux leather cupless corset and pushed up naked tits.

"Hehehe! The slut's so proud of her funbags she pushed them all the way up to her chin!" Justin commented with a dirty chuckle.

"Yeah, looks totally silly! But hey, if it's all you got you better flaunt it, right?" Matt added being his usual douchey self.

"You wanted something permanent as a slut upgrade, didn't you?" I wouldn't let them intimidate me. "Here it is!"

With that, I pointed my fake French nails to the dangle navel ring hanging over the criss cross ribbons. Gyrating my hips, I made the hollow heart swing left and right

while it sparkled in all its rhinestone glory.

"Look who's proud to be 'Missy the luxury toy'! You wanna show it to everyone, don't you?" D-Rod inquired. "I like that."

"No! That's not it." Matt chimed in. "The stupid fuckbunny simply can't memorize her name. That's why she's gotta carry it around as a reminder."

Woah! What a mean comment. Even though I felt like wincing from the remark, I gave my best to ignore it. D-Rod liked my piercing and that was all that mattered.

"How do you like my necklace, boys?" I ran my sparkling French nails over my boobs before pointing to the silver chain with the dangling crystal rock. "The rock's a symbol for yesterday's dare, you know."

"Lookit! Now, the lil pet's imitating us." D-Rod taunted me stressing that it had been his idea. "However, it's rhinestone day 'n I don't see enough glitter."

WTF? I stared at my man in disbelief. Not enough glitter? I was wearing rhinestone hoop earrings, a rhinestone dangle navel ring, and rhinestone embellished heels. That had to be enough!

"You know what they say? Better safe than sorry!" The Latino continued with a mocking smile. "Can't rely on a silly office bunny, can you? So we got another gift for you."

"Hey Taylor, show Missy what we got for her." He prompted his Football buddy.

The black jock didn't need to be told twice. His shyness and reluctance were ceasing with every passing day. He didn't want to be the odd man out, so he went along with the other interns.

Stepping up to me, he presented two glamorous bracelets. They were armlets with two rows of rhinestones and an elegant silver heart fastener on top which he added to my charm bracelets.

"Hehehe! Decorated like a christmas tree. Perfectly fits that glittery belly ring!" D-Rod seemed satisfied. "Still, we can go one better, right boys?"

With that, Justin got up and stepped over to me. He presented a matching set of anklets with two rows of rhinestones and a silver heart fastener, which he put around my ankles.

When he sat back in his chair, the guys let me stand there in the middle of the interns' office for several minutes with my black satin blouse open showing off my black cupless corset.

With two rows of rhinestones, the four trinkets were rather thin and looked more luxurious than pompous. Still, they were far too flashy for a business outfit. Instead, they would be better suited for a ball or formal dance. My co-workers would definitely wonder why I was dressed up to the nines.

With all the bling bling, manufactured and decorated would be the first words that came to their minds when seeing me. Business and executive would probably be the last words. Any colleague looking at me would be thinking of sex first and my knowledge last. Standing in the middle of the interns' office wasn't Miss Addams the business executive but Miss Brat the glamour doll.

How was I supposed to talk my way out of this? Actually, I didn't have to. My success rate spoke for itself. I didn't have to prove my leadership qualities to anyone. I could afford a bit of extravagance. Besides, this business was a man's world so I had to stand out to prevent going unsung!

"Hehehe. Bet the lil hussy would have loved the other trinkets even more." D-Rod addressed his intern buddies while I continued standing in the office. "I had a hard time choosing the right present, you know. Wanna see the others?"

Without paying me any further attention, the Latin macho pulled up a website of an online store. As D-Rod hadn't given me permission to leave the room, I had to wait while he opened several links in new tabs.

My eyes grew wide and I couldn't help letting out a gasp when I saw the pictures. They showed various girls modeling accessories. Girls wasn't the right term, though. They rather looked like plastic bimbos with round fake silicone tits, plumped lips, long fake nails, and deep tan, modeling the flashiest and trashiest jewelry ever.

The first picture showed a glamour model with long straight hair dyed platinum blond with red highlights modeling a pair of rhinestone arm cuffs similar to mine. However, they were twice as broad with four rows of rhinestones. Even more, each arm cuff had a chain attached that connected them to a rhinestone choker which was so wide that it completely covered the blond bimbo's neck.

The combination of sexy glitter and kinkiness was so perfidious it took my breath away. There was no way to hide those chains! Moreover, they were a clear sign of submission!

The second picture showed a glamour model with long, dyed black hair and thin eyebrows sculpted into a provocative highbrow sporting a rhinestone string teddy. It basically comprised two rhinestone embellished chains that were attached to the bimbo's ridiculously round plastic tits with nipple clamps. The two chains converged in a belly chain with the word 'BARBIE' detailed horizontally in rhinestones.

What a devious combination of over-the-top barbie accessory and slave attire! Who in the world would ever wear something like that?

The third picture showed a glamour model sporting a blond hairstyle with full dramatic fringe modeling a necktie that consisted of a rhinestone neck strand, solid rhinestone knot, and stripes in rhinestones.

What a perverted version of a formal piece of office attire! It was dazzling so brightly it was almost blinding. Even more, it was so long that it rested right in between the blond bimbo's cleavage and could easily be used as a leash!

OK! OK! After looking at these pictures , I had to say that my anklets and arm cuffs were the best choice. In comparison, they were almost low-key. None of the other pieces were suitable for the office at all.

"Look at these bitches all fabricated, stylized, and packaged. That's what our office tart should be striving for." Justin remarked with a chuckle.

Every fiber of my body protested his comment. That was not what I was striving for! I had always been proud of my petite 5'4" frame, juicy 36c bust, and wavy chestnut hair. I didn't need silicone titties or dyed hair! On the other hand, I was already sporting a fake tan, long fake French nails, and rhinestone jewelry. With a gasp, I realized that the difference wasn't as big as I had thought.

While the boys continued browsing several more pictures of lingerie models, I was getting uneasy. Beads of sweat started forming on my forehead. It had gotten close to 9am by now. Any second, a colleague could pass by. He would be wondering what I was doing standing in the middle of the interns' office without wearing my suit jacket.

"Don't you wanna know today's dare?" D-Rod finally asked when I had started shifting from one foot to the other in nervousness. "It's Matt's turn today!"

That announcement made me even nervier. Of course, it had to be the frat boy. He had preyed on me the most thus far but hadn't chosen a dare himself yet. I had totally forgotten about it.

"Bet you can't wait to find out how to please us, huh, Miss Brat?" Matt took over, and instantly started mocking me.

I felt a wave of submissiveness sweeping over me when he called me by my naughty nickname.

"Please sir, tell your office pet how she can please you." I meekly asked the arrogant bastard.

"It's called the 'lipstick dare'!" Matt trumped out as if he couldn't wait to let me know. "It's pretty easy to understand, even for you. Whenever you run into one of us during the working day you have to leave your lipstick on us."

I must have looked totally dumb and puzzled, because I didn't really understand what the dare was supposed to imply.

"Guess, you're not only dressed as a stupid office bunny. You're just as slow on the uptake, right?" Matt showed his douchey demeanor once more.

"What you guys think? Why don't we show her how it's done right here 'n now." He suggested.

No! I hastily shook my head in response. He couldn't be serious! Not after we had almost gotten caught in the conference room yesterday! Of course, however, Justin and Taylor loved the idea so D-Rod gave his blessing.

"I can't perform the dare in here! Not with my co-workers around!" I stammered in panic.

"If you're too slow to grasp the task, we gotta show you! It's your fault not ours that you need a test round, Miss Brat!" Matt wasn't fazed at all. "Besides, didn't we exhaust that subject yesterday already? It's not your place to set the when 'n where."

"Here I thought you might have understood your role by now, petdoll." He continued mocking me. "Guess you're still just a wannabe bimbo."

Nervously, I looked over to D-Rod. He couldn't let that happen! He was my man after all. He was the one calling the shots! The young Latino, however, simply leaned back on his chair and enjoyed the sight of me struggling under the other intern's thumb. It seemed to entertain him.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds