• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Helping Hand Ch. 01

A Helping Hand Ch. 01

This is my first story here and it's going to be an ongoing saga, so bear with me. Please feel free to review with praise or criticism.

All characters are 18+ years old.

*****

Ellie and Samantha had gone to a temporary bazaar a few blocks down from Sam's house. The bazaar had just appeared one day-no advertisement. Ellie loved places like that. The stalls had strange goods and they were having fun, wandering and looking at the wares. There were so many interesting things: a clock with no hands, wooden carvings depicting the phases of the moon, and several small carvings of animals they didn't recognize.

The best friends were both seniors in high school, recently 18-years old. The shy Samantha was of mixed Asian heritage. She had soft features and doe-like eyes. She had recently developed sizeable breasts that were an endless source of embarrassment for her.

The blonde-haired Ellie had been tall gangly for as long as she could remember, but the past year had transformed her lanky awkwardness into a willowy grace that she was still getting used to. Her breasts were small but perky. They curved upwards a little when she stood naked in front of the mirror.

The two girls wandered up to a table. On the table was a wax figure of a woman's hand.

"Hello!" Ellie waved at it. She giggled, a beaming smile covering her sweet face. The hand was locked in a glass case.

Samantha laughed and waved at it too.

"I'm sure it's perfect when you need a hand around the house," said Ellie, laughing.

An exotic woman walked over. She was dressed oddly-she had a on a dress that was simultaneously chaste and provocative. Ellie hadn't seen one like it before. It covered her front, but her sides were bare-you could see from armpit to hip.

"So you have found the hand of hands," she said, smiling.

Ellie asked "What can you tell us about it's, er, features." Across from her, Samantha was struggling to keep a straight face.

The woman didn't seem to notice that the two girls were mocking her. "It is the helping hand. It is the hand of hands. If you touch it, then forever after it will help you when you need assistance." She arched a brow and smiled.

Ellie was struggling to keep in her laughter. "What sort of assistance?" she managed to ask.

"Anything you desire," said the exotic woman mysteriously. "It moves with soft touches and little strength, but I assure you it is enough."

"That sounds very...impressive," said Ellie. "Thanks."

"Of course, it is my job to tell you these things," said the woman. "I hope your day is pleasant." She wandered off to speak with other customers.

"Well we have to touch it now, of course," said Ellie.

"I don't know..." said Samantha. "It's probably behind the glass because it's fragile or something."

"Oh come on," said Ellie, "where's your sense of adventure." And she walked over to the case. Samantha followed nervously.

Ellie lifted the lid off of the case and reached in. She shook the hand with a business-like face. "A pleasure to meet you, Hand," she said.

Samantha, emboldened, did the same. "It's good to meet you, sir," she said. "I'm sure our acquaintance will be a pleasant one."

The exotic woman, who didn't appear to be listening, smiled.

--

The girls had stopped by Marvin's, a local burger joint, for dinner. They had ordered a burger a piece and were enjoying them at a booth in the corner. Samantha had just taken a sip of her soda when a tall woman walked in, wearing a short summer dress.

Samantha did not think of herself as a lesbian. No way. The lovely half-asian girl had a strict upbringing and would never consider that.

But...that didn't mean she wasn't able to see beauty. The woman leaned on the counter to order and her skirt rode up, revealing a long section of slender leg. Sam stared intently at her rear and the flare of her hips, hidden just below the hemline. And her dress was so floaty...it seemed to be edging higher of its own accord...

Something touched her. Samantha nearly jumped out of her skin. She yelped, attracting the attention of nearby diners. She felt something touching her...down there. It was stroking her, not unpleasantly. She hurriedly excused herself to the bathroom.

Safely in a stall, she hiked up her skirt and looked inside her blue bikini-style panties. The only thing there was, well, what she expected. Her shaved treasure. But she could swear that someone was still touching her. Looking closer, she couldn't find a source of the stroking she felt. 'I must be imagining it,' she concluded.

She dropped her skirt and went back to the booth, puzzled.

"Everything okay?" asked Ellie through a mouthful of burger.

"Yeah," said Sam, with a thumbs-up, "all good." But everything was not fine. The the phantom stroking continued inside her panties.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" asked Ellie. "I was thinking maybe we could go back to my place."

"That would be fun," said Sam. Despite her confusion at the situation, the invisible hand was doing a great job of arousing her. It seemed to know just where to stroke to...

"Yeah, the pool should be open so we could go for a swim," said Ellie. You could borrow a suit from me."

"Sounds great. Let's do it," said Sam.

Despite herself, she couldn't help but picture Ellie in a swimsuit. The slender blonde would be covered by a few thin slips of fabric. Her perky breasts would strain against the small top in the...

Across from her, Ellie suddenly clutched at her chest, eyes wide. "Sam," she whispered, "my bra just popped."

"Oh my gosh," whispered Sam. "Can you make it to the bathroom?" She was horrified and fascinated by her friend's situation.

"Crap," said Ellie, fumbling with her front. By now, a group of construction workers nearby were looking at her. "It's a strapless," she hissed.

The bra had fallen to her belly under her thin white shirt. Her small, upturned breasts were softly framed by the top. Her nipples pressed through the cloth very visibly. The pale, willowy girl blushed a bright red.

The stroking Samantha felt down below intensified. She sighed involuntarily and squirmed in her seat. The construction workers were all watching now, smiles half suppressed on their faces.

Ellie made a run for it. She pulled the bra out from the bottom of her shirt and briskly walked past the construction workers and to the bathroom.

Samantha sat for a few minutes, squirming at the soft, delicate, invisible touches. They began to roam, first caressing her thighs, and then trailing up her belly, around the sides of her torso...she closed her eyes...

"Let's go," said Ellie, returning from the bathroom. Her bra was back in place, but she was still blushing brightly.

-

The stroking hadn't abated during the car ride back, and by the time they reached the house Sam was very wet down below. She wasn't thinking clearly at all, following Ellie in a haze of arousal.

"Try this one," said Ellie.

Ellie held out a small, striped bikini. Sam looked at it sluggishly and took it.

"You okay?" asked Ellie.

"Yeah," said Sam. "Just tired." She rubbed her soft, brown legs together unconsciously under her skirt.

"Well, go try it on in there," said Ellie, gesturing to the bathroom.

Sam went in and shut the door, locking it. She slowly took off her clothes to try on the suit. First her blouse. Then her loose black skirt. Then she popped the clasp on her large black bra, and her large chest felt free. Finally, she slipped off her panties and was naked. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her small nipples stood firmly at attention on her full breasts. She could see her swollen sex down below.

Without thinking, she touched vagina lightly. Tingles shot through her and she nearly sank to her knees. Coming from a strict household she had never masturbated before. The new sensations washed over her and left her unable to think. The invisible touches trailed up her torso and began touching her full, breasts. The half-asian girl sighed. The pleasure flooded through as she rubbed herself, and felt herself rubbed by the phantom hands. Her eyes rolled back. Her breathing came faster and faster.

"Does it fit?" called Allie through the door.

"Unnnngggg," grunted Sam, partly in lust, partly in surprise. She put her hands to her side involuntarily, trying to hide what she had been doing.

"Okay, good. Meet me out here when you're done changing."

Sam couldn't believe what had come over her. She was a good girl...she didn't do this sort of thing. But despite her shock, she lowered her hand again and leaned back against the wall. Soon, she needed to use the other hand to cover her mouth. Small mewing sounds escaped her as she neared orgasm. She rubbed herself faster and faster. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, hand working at her vagina while her large breasts swayed in time with the rocking of her hips.

'You're a bad girl,' was the last thought she had before her mind exploded in a shower of fireworks, her wide hips thrusting wildly into the air.

--

'It was going to be a tight fit,' thought Sam. Ellie was much less endowed than she was. The striped bikini was far too small. It couldn't wrap all the way around her full breasts, so a tiny crescent of boob poked out of the bottom.

The panties were similarly tight. They ground into her vagina when she walked. And the back would give her a wedgie instantly when she started walking, leaving her smooth brown butt on display.

At least the phantom hand had stopped rubbing her and she could think clearly. She blushed again, thinking about what she had done, not minutes ago. She strode out of the bathroom to meet Ellie in the kitchen.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Helping Hand Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 343 milliseconds