• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trapped Ch. 02

Trapped Ch. 02

One's life can change in an instant. At least that was the lesson I had learned in the last six months. One minute, I was working a lowly government job in an office with air conditioning that barely worked, and the next I was married to this sassy, quick witted , and sharp tongued woman who had a great sense of style. And to top it all, she was settled as a US citizen in the greater LA area. Her family owned a gas station and a motel and they wanted a down to earth North Indian boy who would not mind helping out with the business.

A common family friend had introduced me to Jas's family and our first conversation had lasted for a couple of hours. Jas had talked at length about her extended family and interest in fashion designing. She also mentioned her complete lack of interest in managing the family businesses as well as cooking and any kind of house work. She was extremely social and seemed to always have a text to respond to or a friend to talk to either in the US or here. In fact even on the day we met for the first time, a local friend had joined her. She seemed to know a lot of people. But I was completely in awe of her, and the fact that she would even consider someone like me. She had brown eyes that were intense and piercing. At 5 feet 5 inches, she was skinny , slightly dark, and had a pointy nose. The day we met she wore tight black jeans with a hot pink off the shoulder top to match her sharp pink finger nails. There were a bunch of pimples across her forehead. I simply loved her confidence and the way she took charge of any situation even though these were not her regular surroundings.

We were on our way to her ancestral house in Punjab. Her father has passed away several years back in a road accident. Her mom shuttled between Punjab and LA frequently. On the way, they talked about a lot of things but Jas mentioned several times how she wanted me to take charge of the motel and gas station.

"If I am going to spending all my time at the motel and station, when will I start my masters degree, honey?" I asked her.

"What is this rush to study? Eventually you have to earn money only right," Jas replied rather casually while fiddling with her phone texting someone for the umpteenth time on the trip.

"But we talked about that. I want to start in the next six months," I said in a gloomy tone.

"That will happen when it happens," Jas shrugged me off as she often did.

Then she let the cellphone go and lovingly took my arm and said in soft but firm manner, "Now listen, when you see my mom, touch her toes, got it? Bend all the way. Do not make it a formality and just give her cursory respect. And she is very demanding when it comes to keeping the house clean. Also everything needs to be in its place. And for God's sake brush your hair."

Jas brushed her fingers through my hair and smiled seductively. I had a hard on immediately. I could not wait to get over this formality of meeting her mom and rushing to our honeymoon. We had not had sex yet and I could not wait to rip Jas's pants and get inside her.

Her mother greeted us in the driveway of their pretty large bungalow in a shaded corner of this rich neighborhood. The house was a pretty good size and had large trees in the front. One thing that struck me as odd was that the windows all seemed to be tinted with a really dark color. That must make the house really dark inside, I thought. And indeed as I stepped in the house on a late afternoon summer day, the lights were on even though the bungalow had such beautiful windows. And for some reason, the Dhingra family, loved white tube lights. Instead of the soft lighting that I would expect to see in a house of this class, there were bright fluorescent lights all over the place. Even the lamps had smaller mercury bulbs. My wife had mentioned that her mother hated wasting money and got really mad when someone did the same. The entire place had a very functional look. They could have decorated this place so much better.

Sheila entered the room looking really sexy. I was almost (but not totally) embarrassed being turned on. I had not paid much attention to her during the wedding ceremonies. I did remember her yelling at the wedding planner when the flowers she liked were late and yelling again at the cooks for being slow. But I could not remember how she looked until now. She was wearing a red halter neck blouse that accented her long neck with a saree that was baring midriff a little too much for someone of her age. She was wearing a deep red lipstick to match and had her sexy silver glasses resting on her head. She came and sat by my side but did not even look at me. In fact, she totally ignored me.

"Jas, your room is ready. Also make sure, you call Harry. He has phoned you twice already wanting to plan an evening with the gang tomorrow," Sheila said talking to Jas in a businesslike manner.

"I thought we were leaving tomorrow?" I asked looking a little surprised.

"Oh honey, I forgot to tell you. My mom was missing me. Moreover, I wanted to catch up on my friends as well. So we will be staying a few days. What is the hurry anyway? And in case you are thinking, Harry is part of my group of friends, I have grown up with," Jas replied looking at me in a teasingly knowing how insecure I got when I heard her talking to guys on the phone.

I was shocked of this change in plans. Spending an evening with her friends, especially Harry who she seemed to talk with a lot was not my idea of a romantic evening. Jas left to get a glass of water. Sheila had not spoken to me directly so far. She seemed a little cross. There was an uneasy tension between us with none of us saying anything for a few moments.

"It's a really nice house. I love the long flowing rooms," I said trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

She nodded a little. But still not words.

"Everything OK? You seem a little quiet," I persisted

Now she turned her eyes and gazed straight at me. Her curved eye lashes made her looked like a fiery snake.

"Looks like your parents did not teach you how to respect elders," Sheila angrily remarked.

I was a little taken aback by this and then realized she was referring to me touching her feet as mark of respect.

"Oh, I am ssssorry. We don't do that at our home so it slipped my mind," I stammered.

My face got all red as I stuttered through the explanation. I got up and walked towards where she was sitting on the plush red leather couch cross legged with her one foot in the air. I made a motion to touch her feet with my hand and looked at her. She did not seem pleased with my effort. I remember Jas telling me to touch her feet all the way. She rested the newspaper on the side table and slapped me hard with her hand right across the face. Before I could even react, she slapped me hard again across the other cheek. My cheeks were all red and I had no idea what had happened.

"Is this what your parents have taught you? I will peel the skin off your back if you do not learn to respect me and my daughter?"she said with a look that scared me but was sexy in a weird diabolical way.

I was completely awestruck. For some weird reason this turned me on like nothing had. Her mom had an overpowering effect on me. I just wished in that moment that she would not stop slapping me. I was humiliated yet excited. I could not explain what was going on. Her face glowed with anger and sweat glistened on her forehead.

"Go on you knees and bend your head till you kiss my feet with you lips, you bastard!"

I did as I was told. She was wearing a silver open toed sandal and he toe nails were painted a deep red. I put my lips down on her toes and then I heard her telling me to lick them.

"Saaale chaat. Tu issee layak hai! You are our dog now and you know you don't have a choice. I know you like this. That's why I told Jas that you are the kind of guy we want, "Sheila said with a wicked smile on her face which I could sense even though my eyes were staring at her feet.

I started licking her feet and toes and the more I did it, the more I enjoyed it. Her feet were smooth and white. The red color of the toes nails made them even more desirable. Then she dug her nails at the back of my head and lifted my head by pulling my hair hard. Then she slapped me hard again a few times. Then she took the tip of her right sandal and dug it in my chin. First a little hard and then she kept pressing.

"Now repeat after me. I am your and your daughter's slave for life and I will do what you say without questioning. Ever!" she commanded.

I repeated what she said.

"I will do whatever work is given to me. No questions asked. I will be the house help, driver, take care of the house, kids if there are any in the future."

I repeated the same.

"My wife and her mother's wishes are my command."

"Yes maam"

"Good doggie! " She spit on my face. Then she spit on the cement floor..

"Lick it Sammie. That's your new house boy name"

I bend down and licked the spit from the ground.

"Now strip naked doggie"

I took off my clothes and stood naked in front of her.

Jas walked in and said while laughing ,"Mom, I love you. You already have done what I thought would take a few months. You promised me that he would be the perfect submissive husband for me and you were right. You are always right mom. Look how excited he is."

She bent down and kissed her mom's feet as well. Her mom beamed in pleasure.

Then Jas circled me and ran her nails along my back and grabbed me by my balls pushing her hands in between my thighs. And then she dug her nails so hard that I thought she would rip them. I shrieked loudly.

Both women looked at me and exchanged a joke. They were giggling.

"He is so small mommy. I am going to have to look elsewhere if I want someone to really pleasure me," she remarked,

Sheila said, "Now if my daughter wants to play with someone else, would you have a problem."

"Like Harry," Jas laughed.

I did not repeat.

"Would you have problem, Sammie?"

I did not say anything. Jas slapped me hard. Sheila took my belt and whipped me hard.

"Jas will go wherever she likes with whomever she likes. She may even bring a few friends home. Will you have a problem?" her mom demanded angrily.

I did not repeat. This was too much. I could not see my wife with someone else.

Sheila and Jas were having a little conference as if they were not pleased with what I said. The two seemed to be having an argument and it ended with Jas pleading with her mom to take it easy. Sheila walked over to the finely crafted wood cabinet and took out a pair of white disposable gloves. I watched her in awe and fear as she slipped them on and squeezed liquid out of a cream colored tube which she rubbed all over her hands. Jas came over to me and said softly, "Now honey, don't be afraid. This is for your own good. My mom wants to make sure you are a obedient little boy and listen to her. Do what she says and do not make a lot of fuss. "

"What is she going to do to me? Please I will do what you two say. Just do not hurt me," I was really scared now and was almost about to cry.

"Looks like your baby is about to cry and I have not even done anything," Sheila taunted.

"It will not hurt if you resist honey. Just go into a doggie pose," Jas said with a smile.

My legs were wobbly as I went on all fours. Jas pushed my head on the rug as I felt Sheila's hands lift my ass higher in the air. Jas removed her panties as she looked at me naughtily and stuffed them in my mouth. Her panty tasted salty and wet. I felt Sheila massage my anus with the gloves and apply a liquid around the area. She rubbed my stomach with her smooth hands. I waited in anticipation and fear. Jas sat on the couch opposite to me with her legs spread open. She started rubbing herself. I was getting so aroused watching her play with herself that I forgot Sheila was behind me.

And then I felt one of her fingers enter my anus. I tried to shout but my voice was muffled by the panty in my mouth. As her long finger worked its way in my anus, I felt a pleasure that was totally foreign to me.She rotated her finger inside me.. Her sharp red nail was hurting a bit as it grazed the side of the anus. My cock was getting harder. Sheila then put a second finger.It felt a lot tighter but the liberal amount of grease she had used seemed to help. Jas was moaning loudly and saying," Oh mom, fuck him harder. I want to hear him scream!"

Sheila promptly removed the panty from my mouth and then jabbed a third finger roughly in my anus and started fucking my roughly. I screamed as this happened so suddenly. As she fucked my harder, Jas moaned louder. Sheila fucked me harder and harder until as he had all five fingers in my ass and I was yelling in pain. Jas moaned louder and louder until she exploded in ecstasy.

Jas played with herself as her mom continued to fuck my ass.Sheila then grabbed my balls with her other hand and massaged my cock as she inserted another finger. My ass felt like it may explode. As Sheila massaged my cock while inserting her fourth finger, my cock exploded and I collapsed on the floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trapped Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds