• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family Ch. 02

Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family Ch. 02

AMBER squirmed and wiggled on the bed, panting as her father slid his hands up and down her soft, plump inner thighs, coaxing her legs further and further apart.

'That's it, sugar. Spread as wide as you can,' he said tenderly, and she felt cool air wash over her heated pussy as she opened for him.

He looked at his wife, lying next to them on the bed, and smiled. Reaching over, he grabbed her hand and put it on his cock.

'Put it in, slut,' he commanded. 'Put your husband's cock in your daughter's hot little cunt!'

His wife moaned as she held his dick. It was still sticky with her own juices, and she felt the thick shaft throb as she rubbed the head up and down her daughter's slit, guiding it to the sweet, tight hole.

He groaned and flicked his hips forward, shoving halfway into his daughter's tight pussy. Amber squealed her delight as the fat cock stretched and filled her, and gasped as her mom took her hand away and slid her fingers over her daughter's clit.

'Watch closely now,' her daddy said as he started to thrust. 'Watch me fuck your baby girl!'

Amber gasped and thrashed and shook her big ass as her dad plunged deeper and deeper into her pussy, her flowing cream mixing with her mother's on the pumping cock. She looked over at her mother, her eyes glowing with love and lust as she watched her husband's cock vanish in her daughter's pussy.

Her mother masturbated furiously, slamming her fingers into her own dripping pussy so hard her palm 'whacked' against her cunt mound. Amber's hips bucked wildly, her teenage cunt swallowing all of her daddy's big hard cock.

'Fuck me daddy,' she moaned. 'Fuck your little slut daughter with your big daddy dick!'

'Ohh goddd,' her mother cried out, and Amber's daddy picked up speed, his strong hands digging into her hips as he hammered her pussy. The girl's big, D cup tits bounced and jiggled as her father's cock drove into her.

'Cum, baby slut,' her daddy urged. 'Cum all over daddy's cock just like your mother did!'

Ohhh fuck yes daddy I'm cumminggg!' Amber screamed, arching up off the bed, driving her scorching pussy up onto her dad's cock as she exploded.

Her dad drove in over and over, mercilessly wringing every bit of pleasure from her body. Finally, as his little girl's body fell back on the bed, her thrust in to the hilt and held himself still, feeling her tight hole pulsate around his cock.

'Who's little cock slut are you, sugar?' he teased.

'Oh fuck, your cock slut, I'm daddy's cock slut,' she babbled mindlessly, her hips rolling, grinding up at him.

He pulled his wife's head to his groin as he slowly slid out. 'Suck it, bitch,' he growled. 'Taste your slut daughter's pussy on my cock.'

Amber lifted her head weakly to watch her mom suck her pussy juices off her daddy's cock, her eyes glazed in the afterglow of her climax.

Her dad held her mom's head and pumped his hips, fucking her mouth slow and deep. At last, with a sigh of pure bliss, he started to spurt into her mouth.

'Don't-don't swallow it all,' he managed to gasp. 'Save some for your daughter!'

His cock twitched one more time, and he let go of his wife's head, falling limp and spent from her lips. Amber watched eagerly as her mother moved towards her, opening her mouth wide so her daughter could see her cum-coated tongue.

Her dad smiled, catching his breath as his wife and daughter kissed long and deep, sharing his load of cum.

'Such good little sluts,' he praised, and the woman purred with pleasure, their sticky tongues dancing.

He flopped on his back and threw his arms to the side. 'Whew,' he chuckled, 'what a workout! I'll be glad when Tyler gets hear to take some of the pressure of me.'

Amber's mom giggled. 'Oh, we're gonna wear that boy's ass out!'

Amber laughed. 'No mom. We're gonna wear his cock out!'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'TYLER'S HERE! Tyler's here!' Amber sqealed happily when she heard the front door open and close. She grinned at her parents and dashed to greet her big brother.

'Ty!' she called joyously when she saw him.

Tyler grinned, watching his baby sis run to him, her big, beautiful, braless bare breasts bouncing alliteratively. His cock had been at half-mast the whole drive here, and now it swelled to full erection, throbbing in his jeans as Amber threw himself into his arms.

'Hey Bam-Bam!' he laughed, twirling her around, holding her soft, warm body tight against him. She was wearing a skin tight, white baby tee that left her sweet tummy bare, and a pair of electric-blue workout shorts that looke like they were painted on her ample backside. The sight of her dressed so sexy made him want to drool.

Amber kissed him and giggled. 'I love you bro but I hate that nickname!'

He looked at her and laughed. 'Oh that's right,' he teased, 'you have a new nickname now.'

She bit her bottom lip and blushed a little, slowly squriming in his arms, her soft tummy rubbing against his bulge.

He looked deep into his sister's blue eyes as his hands slid down to cup her full, round cheeks.

'Kiss me, Fat Ass Amber,' he whispered.

Panting softly, she stretched her neck up and gave her brother a lover's kiss, letting him taste her tongue as his hands squeezed and fondled her butt through her tiny shorts.

'Sheesh! Get a room!' their mother teased.

'Good plan!' Tyler laughed. He leaned down and slipped an arm behind his sister's knees, scooping her up in his arms. Amber was a chubby girl, yes, but still weighed under 150 pounds-light enough for him to hold her with little effort.

Clad in a short, lightweight black silk kimono, their mom worked close enough to give her son a kiss of her own. Amber's blue eyes sparkled with love as she watched the passionate kiss, her arms wrapped lightly around her brother's neck.

'Damn, I've missed you,' Tyler said a little breathlessly when the kiss finally ended.

There was a deep chuckle from further in the house. 'Looks like you've got your hands full already,' Tyler's dad said.

Tyler grinned and playfully pinched Amber's ass, making her squeak. 'Hey Pop. Good to see you.'

His dad joined them just inside the door, slipping his hand under his wife's shorty kimono and giving her bare bottom a discrete squeeze as he looked down.

'No bag?'

Tyler gave him a crooked grin. 'It's still in the car. Didn't wanna be weighed down in case some little brat,' he glanced at his sister in his arms, 'decided to answer the door bareassed.'

Amber giggled and wiggled her toes. 'I thought about it!'

Everyone laughed.

'As much as old man Thompson next door would have enjoyed the show,' her mom said, 'let's save the nudity for behind closed doors-what say?'

'Aww, you're no fun!' Amber teased.

'Oh really?'

Amber shivered at the gleam in her mother's eyes as she moved closer. Her brother and dad watched excitedly as Amber's mother kissed her daughter deep and slow, at the same time slipping a hand under the girl's tiny top. Her mom thrust her tongue into Amber's mouth and gave both her semi-erect nipples a tug, leaving the teenager panting and quivering in her brother's arms.

'No fun, am I?' her mom said with a wink.

'Mmmmm,' was all Amber could manage to reply.

Her dad chuckled. 'All right you three, take it into the next room. Tyler, I'll get your bag.'

Amber clung to her brother and nuzzled his neck as they followed their mom into the family room. She didn't know if she'd ever felt so horny.

Tyler set her down long enough to sit on the couch, then pulled her onto his lap. Their mom sat next to them both, her kimono riding up to reveal most of her bare legs.

Amber squeaked as her brother put his hands on her hips and adjusted her so she was sitting right on top of his bulge. She smiled at him, her eyes smokey with desire, and squirmed a little, massaging him with her big soft ass.

He stroked a teasing fingertip over her tummy and looked at their mom.

'So does this count as a room?'

She laughed. 'Any room counts sweety!'

Her dad walked in and set a suitcase down. 'Amber, take Tyler's bag up to his room please.'

'Awww why? I'm all comfortable!'

Her dad looked at her, trying for a stern expression. 'Because I told you to, sugar.'

She playfully stuck her tongue out at him, but clambered off her brother's lap. With a soft giggle, she pushed her tight little shorts down in the back, baring her luscious buttocks.

Grinning, she walked to the stairs, her hips swinging, relishing the knowledge that three pairs of eyes were watching her naked ass jiggle.

She heard a wolf-whistle and stopped to give her hips a shake, then lugged the suitcase up the stairs to her brother's old room.

When she got back, her shorts pulled back up, they were whipping up some snacks. Tyler grinned at her and held up a deck of cards.

'Poker, baby sis?'

Amber frowned. 'That's not fair. You and dad are wearing way more clothes than we are.'

'And that's a problem because...?' her dad teased.

'Because it's not fair,' Amber insisted. 'You guys have like four or five things on. I've only got two.'

'I've only got one,' her mom laughed. Her dad winked.

'All right, tell ya what. Me and Tyler are at four-socks, shirt, pants and underwear. So...Amber go put on a pair of socks, and honey go put on a pair of socks and some panties. Then we'll be even.'

The girls looked at each other and nodded, then headed for the stairs. Amber pulled the shorts down trick again, and her mom joined her, giggling as she held her kimono over her hips. The men stared lustfully at the two gorgeous, wiggling backsides.

'Damn,' Tyler chuckled.

His dad laughed. 'Let's beat 'em quick!'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They played by simple rules. Texas Hold 'Em, everybody gets ten chips (actually ten pennies and/or nickels from the kitchen change jar.) Lose all your chips and you can buy ten more with an article of clothing.

The family's little twist on the game was that the first guy and girl that ended up naked were almost certain to fuck.

Amber was the first one to have to buy more chips, trying to bluff her dad with a pair of 4s and falling to his kings. She lost her second sock when her and her mom both had a hole 9 and two more were dealt,but her mom had an 7 to her 6.

She stuck her bare feet in the air and wiggled her pudgy little toes. 'Phooey,' she pouted.

Tyler playfully tickled her toes. 'You have such cute little feet!' he teased.

They laughed and snacked and picked on each other through some uneventful hands, then Tyler and his dad started pushing each other until they both went all-in.

'Read 'em and weep, kid,' the older man said, topping Tyler's two pairs with a flush. He leaned back, smiling smugly as his son took off his socks.

Amber wrinkled her nose cutely. 'Ok, your feet are gross!'

'Just be glad I don't have a foot fetish,' he laughed.

'Ewww!' Amber and her mom both squeaked.

Amber's dad was on a roll. He threw down a full house that cost his wife a sock, three 4s that made Tyler take his shirt off, and with by far the biggest pile of 'chips' in front of him, he started betting boldly.

He dropped four nickels and two pennies into the pot and grinned at his daughter. 'You gonna go all-in, sugar?'

Amber bit her bottom lip. She peeked at her hole cards, looked at the four cards face up in the middle, then looked at her own cards again.

Pair of Kings. She had to risk it.

'Call,' she said nervously, pushing her coins into the pile.

She turned over her K-7. Her dad flipped over a pair of threes.

She smiled at him as if to say 'gotcha', and then he dealt the last card.

A three!

Amber threw her head back and made a sound of disbelief. 'You lucky...dammit!'

Her dad looked at her and chuckled. 'Come on, little one,' he said, leering. 'Let's see us some tits!'

She stuck her tongue out, but dutifully lifted her crop top tee over the ripe, firm mounds of her breasts, then over her head.

Her dad nodded and smiled as he raked the pot towards him. 'Thanks for the chips and the show, sugar!'

Tyler made a soft 'whoooo' sound as he stared at his sister's fantastic tits. "Damn, I almost hope I lose!'

Amber giggled and counted out ten more coins, and the game continued.

She was feeling more confident a few hands later, when she won a big pot and took all of her mom's and her brother's chips. Her mom took off her other sock, and Tyler was down to just his boxers.

Their mom looked at the tent in her son's underwear and grinned. 'Exciting game, huh?'

He winked. 'You know it, ma!'

A couple hands later, Amber got dealt a 10-8, and when her mom laid out the flop, there were two more 8s and another ten.

She called her dad's two chip bet, striving to keep a blank face. Her mom threw in two as well, and Tyler folded.

A king and a round of checks, then a 7, and Amber looked straight into her father's eyes.

'All-in,' she smiled.

Her dad ran his thumb across his lips.

'Call.'

Her mom folded, and Amber flipped her hole cards over.

'Ha! Full house!'

Her dad shook his hand. 'Nice hand, sugar,' he said. 'Almost as good as mine.'

He flipped over an 8 and a king, grinning arrogantly.

'Nooooo!'

'Yep,' he said, and made a 'stand-up' motion with his hand. 'You know what that means. Bare ass!'

She scowled at him, and got to her feet. 'I guess I'm out,' she said, and pulled her panties off, exposing her damp little blond bush.

'So am I,' Tyler said as he stood up. 'Sorry mom and dad-it's been a fun game, but I can't take any more.'

He moved close to Amber, and layed his palm against her cheek, looking into her eyes.

'I need to fuck my sister,' he breathed.

Their mom pushed everything out of the center of the table, and dad dragged Amber's chair to the side.

'Go ahead son,' mom giggled. 'Take her right here.'

Tyler gave his sister a deep kiss, running his hands over her naked back.

'Bend over the table, Fat Ass Amber,' he moaned.

Obediently, she laid her upper body across the table and spread her legs, quivering with need. Tyler caressed her plump bottom with one hand as he shoved his boxers off with the other, freeing his throbbing erection. His hand slid lower, rubbing between her legs.

'Slut's dripping wet,' he announced as Amber panted and wiggled her hips.

'Then fuck her brains out, son,' their dad said, sitting down to watch the show. Their mom pushed her chair next to her husband and fished his cock out, her cool hand stroking him tenderly.

Tyler didn't need any more encouragement. His cockhead found his sister's opening and he flicked his hips, thrusting deep into her soft, wet pussy.

'Oh god yessss,' Amber groaned as her brother's cock plunged into her pussy. She wiggled her hips and shoved her big ass back at him as he slid deliciously in and out of her aching pussy.

Tyler stared with lust-filled eyes at his sister's jiggling, upturned ass and thrust even harder. Their mom softly jerked her husband's swollen cock as they watched their children fuck.

'You love it this way, don't you slut?' Tyler panted.

'God yes! Fuck me like a little bitch in heat!' Amber squealed.

He slammed in again and again. Amber flung her head from side to side and moaned her joy.

'Fuck me! Fuck meeeee! i'm cummmingg!'

'That's it, baby girl,' her mom purred. 'Cum all over your brother's big cock!'

Amber panted with pleasure, humping back hard, squishing her big, soft butt against her brother's muscular body.

She heard her mom whisper 'stick it in her mouth' and suddenly her daddy's cock was brushing her lips. She opened wide and took the fat head in her mouth, licking and sucking while her mom's soft fist pumped up and down the shaft.

'Shiiiit,' Tyler groaned. He drove all the way in and gripped her hips hard, gasping as he blew his load deep in his sister's sweet pussy.

'Fat assed cumbucket,' her mother hissed at her, and Amber's cunt exploded again just as her daddy started to spurt hot cum into her mouth.

'Ahhh jeeezus stroke it stroke it!' he growled, and his wife jacked him fast and hard, milking his cock into his daughter's swallowing mouth.

Her mom leaned down and kissed her cheek. 'Keep sucking, baby girl,' she purred. 'Get your daddy all hard again to fuck your little cunt.'

She moved to kneel at her son's feet as his half-hard cock slipped out of Amber's pussy. Shivering with delight, she guided her son's prick straight from her daughter's body into her mouth.

She hummed happily as she licked her little girl's pussy juices off Tyler's cock, grinning as it twitched back to life in her warm mouth.

'Good to have you home son,' she giggled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds