• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Meeting Winona Ryder

Meeting Winona Ryder

12

I remember it like it was yesterday...it was a vacation I would never forget. Not in a million years...

You probably won't believe me if I told you what happened...but I know it did. It would be a day I would treasure for as long as I live.

I guess I should start at the beginning...

You can call me 'Jason'. That's not my real name, but for the sake of my privacy...and hers...I'd prefer it if you stuck with that.

Not so long ago, I was just like you. Normal, went to a job every day, paid my bills and walked my dog. Then, one day, I decided I was gonna treat myself with a well-deserved summer vacation.

I was a single guy and didn't have anyone to answer to, so I could go where I wanted. I decided that it was time for me to have some fun in the sun. After looking on several websites for the best deal, I found out that it was very cheap for me to take a trip out to The Big Orange...or L.A. as most of you know it.

Little did I know, that going to this town would change my life forever.

I arrived in L.A. sometime after midnight, checked into a cheap, but very nice hotel and bedded down for the night. I've been on that plane for the past three hours and I was just ready to relax. So, not much happened when I got here.

And for most of my week in L.A. nothing happened. But, that's just because I haven't gotten to Hollywood yet. I was saving that for the grand finale. But, I saw everything else. The beaches, the mountains, the Crips and Bloods fighting over territory. It was a beautifully strange and sometimes absurd place.

I wasn't a bad looking guy, and that was apparent by all the stares I was getting from the softer sex. And...sometimes from the same sex...(yikes!). But, for the most part, people left me alone. I would get laughs and giggles from ladies who passed me in the street, but nothing more than that. I was ok with that, though. I wasn't there trying to talk to anyone, I was just enjoying myself.

Finally, the day before my flight back home, I finally decided to go to Hollywood. It was amazing. I saw the Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood sign and the Walk of Fame. Goofily, I started pretending I was awarded a star of the Walk . I made a fake acceptance speech and started wiping dry tears from my eyes to a curious crowd. They started clapping and laughing while I bowed. It was at that time that a man approached me.

MAN: Hey, man. That was pretty good.

ME: Oh? Oh man, I was just playing around.

MAN: Still, that was pretty good. You ever thought about taking up acting lessons for real?

ME: Ha ha ha! No, not at all. I don't think I'm much of an actor.

MAN: Don't count yourself out. You never know. Half of the people who are on the big screen these days don't deserve to be there.

ME: Yeah, that's true.

MAN: Look, I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I have a proposition for you. I've been out here all day looking for a guy to help me out in a film I'm working on, and you look like you could play the part! If you're not busy, I'd like to take you back to the studio and see if we could use you.

ME: What's the catch?

MAN: No catch, just a moment of your time.

ME: This is a joke, right?

MAN: This is the real deal, baby. I don't have time to play around, though. If you're gonna sit here and play 20 questions, I can go find someone else.

ME: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I didn't say I didn't believe you. It's just...this sorta thing doesn't happen in real life.

MAN: You'd be surprised. So, what do you say,you in or out?

ME: Well, what kind of movie is this?

MAN: Don't worry about it, just come on. I'll explain on the way.

Well, I found myself going with this man, whom I did not know, to a nearby limo. First of all, I just wanna say that I DO NOT RECOMMEND getting into a car with strangers...even if you are a buff, awesome and handsome dude like me. You never know who you're dealing with. Luckily for me, I chose my stranger carefully.

Next thing I know, I'm pulling up to a giant mansion. This thing was huge and every brick of it just...immaculate. It was like something out of my dreams. I got out to the sound of techno music pulsating in the background. Immediately we were greeting by very curvaceous babes in bikinis. What kind of heaven was this? Anyway, after the man...who's name by the way is Kevin...after Kevin helped me pick my mouth up from the ground, I was introduced and taken inside the mansion.

Inside, it seemed like there was a party going on. Everyone was going this place and that place. There was drinking and laughing going on. The music was loud and everyone seemed like they were having a good time as the California sun draped on the partying crowd. I stood there dumbfounded for a moment and unsure of what to do.

In front of me, there was an indoor pool with everyone jumping in and out of it, swimming, or just relaxing with drinks. There were several beautiful people in the pool and I gotta tell you, though I didn't have any self-esteem problems, I did feel out of place. As another song came on, one Nordic looking guy spied me out. He came over and shook Kevin's hand, and then looked at me.

NORDIC GUY: So, is this the black guy you've been looking for?

KEVIN: Yeah, what do you think?

NORDIC GUY: He's not one of those street black guys, is he?

KEVIN: He was giving a fake speech at the Walk of Fame...what do you think?

NORDIC GUY: What? Ha ha ha!

KEVIN: Believe me, the only thing 'black' about this guy is his skin.

ME: I'm standin' right here!

KEVIN: Well, it's true.

NORDIC GUY: What's your name?

ME: I'm Jason. And you are?

NORDIC GUY: Sven. You doing ok?

ME: Fine...just trying to figure out what I'm doing here.

SVEN: Yah...I'm sure. Before we tells you anything, we have to make sure it's ok with her.

KEVIN: Of course. No point in getting this guy's hopes up.

ME: What...the...hell...man! Will someone tell me what's going on?

SVEN: Calms down, yous. Why don't you go for a dip in the pool and have a drink?

ME: *mumbling* I guess...

Sven and Kevin walked away while I walked towards the pool. I was looking out over everyone jumping around and playing. A girl spied me just standing there and swam toward me.

GIRL: Hey you!

ME: Who?

GIRL: YOU!

ME: What?

GIRL: There's no standing at this pool. If you're this close, you gotta get in. Club Rules.

ME: I don't have any swimming clothes.

GIRL: And your point is?

ME: Ok, Ok. I'll go sit over there.

GIRL: Nope. You gotta get in. You've been standing there too long.

I look at her funny at first. Then, I started to take off my clothes. The girl started singing the quiz theme on Jeopardy very loudly, getting some other people's attention. I had gotten down to my underwear, which was a dark red male bikini.

Yes, I said bikini! What's you expect, tighty-whiteys? As if...

ANYWAY, so there I am, nearly naked in front of all these people. She looks up at me and my chiseled body and smiles.

GIRL: AHEM!

ME: What.

GIRL: I know you're not getting into this pool with that on.

ME: But, then I'll be...

Before I could finish, she stood up, revealing two of the most beautiful tits I have ever seen. Her body was firmed and fair...no stretch marks, no tiger stripes and no cellulite. She was a nice, yellow color...like to color of a warm lemon cake that was just taken out of the oven. Her breasts were covered with a nice, yellowish-brown color with dark brown nipples that jutted out as if they were beckoning me to come and have a taste. She was skinny, but she was adorable. Her long braided her went down to her cute little butt. She stood there at me, smiling.

GIRL: Does it look like I'm wearing any clothes?

ME: Oh my...no...no it doesn't.

GIRL: Well?!

I went to reach for me underwear, only to see a mischievous white girl on roller skates grab them and pull them down. Now everyone saw my prize...my legend...my...um...I can't think of any other corny names to call my dick. Whatever, they saw it...dangling in all it's glory.

The light brights girl's eyes looked straight at it and she had this smirk on her face. The white girl slowly removed my underwear from my legs as she was looking directly at it. It wasn't erect, but it was long and thick.

WHITE GIRL: Wow, girl. Do you see this?

LIGHT BRIGHT: Eh...I've seen bigger.

ME: ...I'll bet.

LIGHT BRIGHT: So...you gonna get in this pool now, or what?

I shrug my shoulders and walk towards the pool. I get in to find that the water is of a nice temperature. The same white girl who was in roller skates took them off and jumped in next time me, while the light bright chick sat on the other side.

A chick under each arm...I never EVER thought this would happen to me.

Anyway, as the party went on, They both were getting pretty close to me. That light bright chick was looking more and more delicious as time went on and I felt the blood run down to my dick. The white girl wasn't bad either. They both smelled wonderful and they were so soft. I found out that the light bright chicks name was Celeste while the white girls name was Felicity. It doesn't really matter what their names are, because they aren't important to the story. They were just there in the pool. However, they were turning me on.

I was about two seconds away from hemming up Celeste against the pool and fucking the shit out of her...when I heard my name being called.

KEVIN: Hey! Jason! Come here!

ME: Just a minute!

CELESTE: You'd better go. You have that look in your eye like you wanna rape me or something.

ME: Can't rape the willing, babe.

CELESTE: How do you know I'm willing?

ME: Just by the way you're acting right now.

FELICITY: I'm willing! I'm SOOO willing!

KEVIN: Hey Jason, will you stop messing with those skanks and get over here!

ME: Alright, I'm coming, damn!

I grumble as I got out of the pool and walked over toward him. He looked at me as this was the first time he's seen me naked. Sven walks over soon after that.

SVEN: Ah, I sees someone's readys for the actions. Good!

I look down and notice that my dick was at half mast. Damn that Celeste. When I get my hands on her, she's not gonna be able to walk for a week.

ME: What do you mean?

KEVIN: There's someone I want you to meet, Jason.

As I walked with him...still naked...I walked over to a pale skinned white girl with a slightly boyish haircut. It was Auburn and Brown and covered her face nicely...or maybe that's just the direction where she was looking. She was wearing a white two-piece swimsuit. She didn't really have big hooters or a big butt or anything, so at first I didn't know what to think. As I took a sip of my drink, Kevin walked up to the girl and whispered something to her.

Then she turned around...and I dropped my drink and begin to hyperventilate. I couldn't believe who was sitting in front of me at that moment.

She stood up and walked towards me with a closed mouth smile on her face. She took a few steps towards me and then stopped. Her skin was so white and porcelain like, so her red lipstick stuck out like a sore thumb. Her brown eyes looked into mine as I was turning into a school girl in front of her.

ME: You're...You're...WINONA RYDER!

A slight look of confusion ran across her face but then she smiled again.

ME: OMG...WINONA RYDER...OMG...I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOURS...I'M SEEN ALL YOUR MOVIES...OMG...OMG...OMG...AOJDJAJFOIQWJOEWMAS...I CAN'T...OH MAH GOOODD!

SVEN: Kevin, where's dids you gets this guy?

KEVIN: Look, how was I supposed to know he was THIS white?!

Kevin walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

KEVIN: Well, I guess that answers the question of whether you like her or not. So, I guess the scenes a go?

Winona smiled and nodded her head.

ME: MS. RYDER...THERE'S SO MUCH I WANT TO ASK YOU...UM...I...I'M SORRY...THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MEETING A BIG STAR...

KEVIN: She can't talk to you.

ME: What? Why?

KEVIN: She's playing a deaf and dumb girl in this film, so she's been practicing for the past month. She hasn't said a word since she started studying.

ME: Wow...what a great actress!

Although this isn't possible, I know there were little hearts coming out of my eyes. Winona giggled and then turned and walked towards a nearby room.

KEVIN: Come on, kid. Time to make some history.

I followed him and her into the room...to a VERY beautiful bedroom. Everything was in white, from the bedsheets to the headboard...to even the walls in the room. I was the darkest thing in there. And, there was Winona Ryder...in front of my own eyeballs...laying down on the bed in front of me.

KEVIN: Alright, people. It's time to make some magic! Places everyone.

ME: Huh? What?

KEVIN: Ok...kid...here's the scene. You are the other man that Ms. Ryder has been seeing for the last few months. She's hasn't been ready to seal the deal with you until now. Just before you do it though, Sven here is gonna bust in and stop the whole thing. He will convince Winona that he is really in love with her and she will change her mind, kicking you out of the bedroom. You don't like this, so you take a swing a Sven, but he knocks you out cold and your scene is done. Think you can handle that?

ME: Yeah, I think I can do that. Sounds like this is gonna be a small part.

KEVIN: It is, kiddo. Don't worry, you're gonna do great. Now, just remember, you are to go full force on Ms. Ryder. Kiss, hug, bite, whatever. Make it seem like you really want this chick. But, when you hear the door open, you stop and turn around...got it.

ME: Yes sir, I got it.

KEVIN: Attaboy! Alright, now take your place. You're lying next to Ms. Ryder, ok? Sven, go to the back. Places everyone! Quiet on the set!

As everyone took their places, I got in bed with Winona...OMG, I can't believe this! I'm in bed with WINONA RYDER! I'm trying my best to calm down, but I just can't fucking believe this!

I turn to her to see her damn near glowing. She turned to me and smiled.

ME: Look, Ms. Ryder...I am a big fan of yours. And to be honest, I kinda had...you know...happy private time with some of your pictures. So, when we start this scene...I'm gonna be very, VERY excited. Please don't take it wrong.

She didn't say anything, just smiled and nodded. As she did this, I felt a hand on mine. It was hers. She was touching me.

KEVIN: Alright people! It's magic time. Jason, you got this! Opportunity knocks only once! Don't fuck it up! Here we go, people!

Everything started to get quiet as the lights came on and the crew moved to the back of the room. There was some soft music that came on and it really set the mood for everything. I looked deep into her eyes. Here she was...the woman who up until this point I had only seen on TV and in my dreams...lying naked right next to me. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, cum or a combination of all three.

KEVIN: Alright, Jason. Take your place. The scene has already started with you on top of her.

WHAT?! On top of her?! Really?! Well, you don't have to tell me twice. I mounted on top of her as I saw her smile and blush. She had gotten really red in the face and could barely look at me. I smiled, but I felt like I had a really goofy look on my face so I tried to control myself as much as I could. I could already tell that mini-me down there was very much awake. He seemed to bury himself between her legs. Thank goodness she still had underwear on, otherwise...well, you know.

She put her arms around me and held me close as I looked down at her. She seemed to start glowing as I relaxed on top of her. That was a mistake. She gasped as I felt that little bastard dig a little deeper between her thighs.

ME: ...sorry...

She didn't say anything, just smiled and nodded her head.

KEVIN: Ok people! I want sexy! I want hot! I want sweet! Action in 5.

This is it! I've been waiting for this since I first saw her in 'Heathers'.

KEVIN: ACTION!

I wasted no time. I give Winona a big kiss straight on her red coated lips. Immediately my tongue digs deep in her mouth. I taste the sweetness of the strawberry daiquiri that she was sipping on. Or maybe that's just the way she tastes. We begin rubbing against each other and almost instinctively I began kneading my hips into hers as if I'm trying to break through that bikini bottom she was wearing. She kisses me back and things get very crazy, VERY fast.

I kiss her neck, leaving pink marks on her otherwise porcelain neck while she digs deep into my darker, stone colored skin. She moans softly while I still thrusted on top of her. That little bastard is now a full tilt, I mean it's raging. I left up Winona's body and bring her close to me and continue kissing her up and down, licking on her as much as I could. I wanted all that creamy goodness. I looked at her eyes to see that they were closed. She was smiling and moaning at the same time. She held me close as I nibbled and bit all over her body, her blood flowing through her veins as she was getting pinker and pinker.

KEVIN: CUT!

I stopped for a second. I forgot I was even on a movie set. I looked up at Winona. Beads of sweat was forming on her head. She stared at me with flushed cheeks and she had this hungry look on her face as she bit her bottom lip. I knew what that meant. She didn't have to say anything else.

KEVIN: SVEN! You're future wife is about to be violated by this black guy. You could step in at any time you know.

SVEN: I knows. It's justs looks...hots, you knows?

KEVIN: Hey! Stick to the script! You are the one that takes her...NOT HIM! Now, let's start from the top! Get it right!

Winona looked up and did something with her hands. She made like a symbol. Sven poked Kevin and Kevin saw the sign.

KEVIN: Ok, I'll give you a few seconds.

Winona took my head and made me look towards the front. She held it there with one hand while she was squirming around. I don't know what she was doing, but she was moving her legs and...that's all I saw. I had an idea what she might be doing, but I didn't really know. Then, she took both of her hands and turned my head towards her. She had this big smile on her face and then she lied down while grabbing me and putting me on top of her.

Then, Winona made some gestures with her hand. Sven was looking at her and returned some gestures of his own. After they had a silent conversation, Sven gave her the thumbs up and smirked.

KEVIN: Alright, film start! Action in 5!

I was a little calmer now. I looked back on Winona's face. She was totally flushed. I couldn't resist her now. That cute little urchin face of hers. If it wasn't for the fact that I noticed her thighs were warmer than they were just a few minutes ago, I would've been able to totally concentrate on her. I thought about it for a second, but then my mind went back to her once I heard the directors voice.

KEVIN: Roll it! And...ACTION!

I started kissing on Winona again. This time I was thrusting and humping her again while kissing all over her. But...something was different. It felt...good. REALLY GOOD. And wet. I started to think that she may have...no...she couldn't have.

Winona must've really been turned on, because she had gotten really strong in the last few minutes. She was grabbing me and plunging her tongue deep in my throat, trying to take away my breath. I didn't care if I died...this was the way to go! I let her take all my air.

Finally, I bucked my hips back like I was gonna give her a full force thrust. I thrusted forward and...

*SLLLRRRSSSHHHH!*

She gasped and looked at me with those big, brown eyes. I looked back at her after letting out a loud moan. I stopped and I looked at her. She was DEFINITELY not wearing her bikini. Judging by the wet, strange feeling that surrounded the little bastard...I just KNEW I was inside of her. I started to look down, but she quickly grabbed head and made me focus on her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Meeting Winona Ryder

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds