• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taken at a Party Pt. 04

Taken at a Party Pt. 04

I woke up the next morning to a text from Marta. "I'll have an iced coffee with skim milk and Aaron will have a large black coffee. Bring it to us in bed"

I guess I hadn't been dreaming after all, I thought. So I put my clothes on and headed to the store. I returned from the coffee shop and saw Suzie walking her dogs in front of our building. I had forgotten all about the noise Marta made all night! I tried to duck my head but she spotted me. She came over to me with a big grin and said,

"Can you do me a favor? Can you have your wife and her fabulous lover keep it down the next time? I could barely sleep last night. Sounds like they had a good time though." She smirked and walked off. My heart sank - there was no hiding the fact that I was a cuckold now. Everybody in my building would know. I returned with the coffee and went to the bedroom. The door was closed so I set the drinks down and knocked.

"You may come in," Marta said. "Give us our drinks and sit over there," she said, gesturing at a stool by the foot of the bed. "We need to talk."

"About what?" I asked nervously.

"You know what," Marta said. "About me finding a real man with a cock that can actually fuck me. Get naked - I want Aaron to see what you are providing me with."

I was humiliated hearing these words in front of Aaron, although I figured he already knew of my inadequacies in the bed, so I reluctantly stripped.

"No woman should have to rely on a cock like that," Aaron said. I didn't know how to respond so I just bowed my head and stood there naked.

"There are going to be some changes around here. Sweetie, why don't you start?" Marta said to Aaron. I was surprised to hear her call him such an affectionate name after just one night. Well, I guess it was two nights if you count his party. Also, what did she mean by changes? I wondered.

"First off your wife belongs to me. Her pussy is mine and I don't share." Aaron said as he glared at me with a look of contempt. "She already told me that she barely lets you fuck her as is, well that's coming to a stop completely." "In fact, I think I fucked her more times last night than you have in three years." He and Marta chuckled at his comment.

"This means I'm going to be coming over a lot more often, and I expect to be taken care of. I want the fridge stocked with my favorite beer and snacks. I also don't want my girl to have to lift a finger at home. She told me you already do most of the chores at home; well consider them all your tasks. And you better not disappoint or there will be repercussions."

"You will buy her sexy new outfits to wear for me. When you go shopping together she will make it clear that you are buying outfits for her boyfriend's pleasure. When you aren't at work your entire purpose will be serving and pleasing Marta, and as a result, myself as well. Is there anything you want to add," He asked Marta.

"Yes, honey," Marta replied. Honey! She was calling him honey already! "You will sign over your bank accounts to me," She said. "You may spend money on gifts for me but you have to ask my permission for even something as small as a cup of coffee for yourself. In fact, give me that," And she grabbed the coffee I had gotten for myself out of my hand. "Ask me for it," She commanded.

"May I please have my coffee?" I asked nervously.

"No, cuckold," she blurted. "You should have asked before you bought it. Now go pour it out and return."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I obeyed her commands. My mind was racing - my relationship had spiraled out of control in a matter of hours, but I felt helpless to change it. The fact that I was fully erect probably wouldn't have helped had I decided to protest.

"Look at that tiny cock," Aaron laughed as I walked back into the room. My erection had betrayed me. "I guess he knows his place, babe," Aaron said to my wife.

I hung my head sheepishly and waited for my next command.

"I hear you're a good pussy licker," Aaron said. "Get on your knees and accept your place as a cuckold."

Powerless to resist, I lowered to my knees while Marta spread her legs. Her pussy lips were engorged - I had never seen her so stretched out, even from her toys. Her pussy hair was matted with sweat - she kept her pussy hair trimmed but not too close. I was accustomed to her letting it grow.

"Nobody's fucking it anyway," She would say as she forced me between her legs. Well now there certainly was someone fucking it, and it wasn't me. I wondered if she would shave for him, I knew she would do whatever he asked.

I started licking around her pussy lips, relieved that there was no cum. I couldn't help but think what the neighbors would say if Marta got pregnant - I knew she wouldn't use the pill so I had to hope they would continue to use condoms. As I began licking Marta's clit and inside her pussy she began thrashing wildly and firmly pressed my head into her mound. I could barely breathe but I licked and sucked as if my life depending on it. For some strange reason I wanted to prove my worth to Aaron. I wanted him to know that I could satisfy his girlfriend with my tongue. After a few minutes Marta pushed me off.

"Lay on your back," She commanded. I did as she said and she straddled my face. She had never sat on my face before - although she would have me eat her ass frequently during her periods. I wonder if Aaron would be fucking her ass on her period next week. She rode my face with wild abandon - I was worried she might break my nose but I didn't want to disappoint her and Aaron so I gave it all my might. She finally let loose with an earth-shattering orgasm and her juices ran all over my face and down my throat."

"Good boy," Aaron said as Marta slid off me. "Guess you aren't useless after all."

"Thank you sir," I replied. I wasn't even surprised I was calling him sir anymore - I simply accepted my place as inferior to Aaron.

Marta lay next to Aaron on the bed with a look of exhaustion and satisfaction. Her hand rested on his inner thigh. Nobody said anything - it was clear that I had my accepted my role as cuckold. After a few minutes, Aaron broke the silence.

"Bring me all your boxes." Aaron demanded. "Any man that permits another man to fuck his wife in his own bed doesn't deserve to wear men's underwear. You are to go buy three pair's of women's panties. They will be your underwear from now on. You will hand wash them every three days as to remind you of your place as a cuckold husband. Go now, and take pictures of you wearing each pair in the dressing room. We will let you know which pairs we approve of. And by the way, I'll be fucking your wife while you're out trying on panties." Aaron shoved me out of the room and laughed as he slammed the door in my face. I bagged up my boxers and threw them in the trash - I didn't want to disappoint.

I went to the nearest mall and into Victoria's Secret. My heart was racing - all I could think about was Aaron's massive cock impaling my wife while I was out shopping for panties. I was bright red as I walked into the store - I didn't want to be the creep that tried on underwear in Victoria's Secret. I decided to just buy three pairs of panties and try them on in the restroom and hope that Aaron wouldn't realize the difference. I picked out a conservative pair of silk panties, and got a pink, white, and black pair. I paid for the panties and headed for the restroom. Luckily there was a family restroom so I didn't have to be in a stall or risk someone walking in. I sent the pictures over to Marta's phone (I didn't have Aaron's number yet) and waited for a response.

My phone dinged with a response from a strange number. I quickly figured out that it was Aaron's phone.

"Hey cuckold, you interrupted my amazing blowjob for that? I said PANTIES not underwear. Now show me something with flowers, with lace, and a thong."

Humiliated, I head back to the store. How could I explain returning underwear already out of the box only 10 minutes after purchasing them? The girls at the store would know what I had been doing. Better than facing Aaron's wrath, I decided, so I headed back into the store. I picked out a pair of pink panties with flowers and a lace trim. I also picked out a black thong and a lace pink thong. I muttered something about getting my wife the wrong pairs and paid for the new pairs. Bright red, I rushed out of the store. I returned to the family restroom but someone was in there. I waited for a few minutes and then went in to take the new pictures.

"What took you so long?" Aaron asked. "Marta likes the thong and the pink flower panties. She says you look pretty in them. She wants you to return the other pair for a pink thong. And pick up a pink boy shorts/shirt matching combo. You have ten minutes."

My heart was racing, there was no way I could play off returning another worn item to the store, and there was no other lingerie store at the mall. Since Marta was to be in charge of my accounts I couldn't simply throw the pair out either, she would definitely know. I gritted my teeth and headed back in. I picked out the skimpiest pink thong they had. I definitely wasn't going back a fourth time. I picked out a small pink and blue boy shorts/shirt combo as well and went back to the line. After dealing with the knowing smirks and eye rolls by the staff I finally made my way to the restroom. I only had forty seconds and I wasn't able to send all the pictures in time.

"You're late," Aaron wrote back. "Luckily Marta is in a forgiving mood thanks to the incredible fucking I just gave her."

How much stamina did this guy have! I wondered. I had never seen such a stud, not even when watching porn. You should be lucky your wife is enjoying such fabulous sex, I tried telling myself.

"Marta liked the boy shorts so much she wants you to get a matching pink sweatsuit set. You may then come home."

Trembling, I went back into the store. Luckily I didn't have to return anything else. I picked out a medium sweat suit without trying it on and left the mall.

On my way home my heart sank when I realized that I left the pair of boxers I was wearing on the bedroom floor. I hoped that Aaron and Marta were too busy fucking to notice - I didn't want to start off my role as a cuckold by failing them. As I walked in the door I saw them both standing with their arms crossed. Marta held my pair of boxers and they both glared at me disapprovingly. I wondered what my punishment would be.

"You failed us."

"I'm sorry

"Well, luckily for you we have decided your punishment for you. You are to go and choose five work outfits. You may keep these outfits, obviously you are to wear panties underneath, but that will be your little secret. Just make sure to tuck your shirt in. You also may keep one casual outfit for work functions but that's it. I better not find any other clothes when you're done."

"W-what about workout clothes?" I stammered.

"Gyms are filled with strangers, so I don't see the reason to hide who you are. But I'll tell you what - since you have been pretty good so far I'll let you pick one top or bottom to keep - the other we will replace for you. Obviously you will be getting female gym shoes also, I think pink fits you nicely.

"T-top, I guess," I stammered, "Thank you sir, for letting me keep some of my clothes."

"You're welcome, cuck." Aaron replied. "You will go shopping with Marta tomorrow and fill out your wardrobe. You will also buy her a sexy outfit for tomorrow night - I'm taking her out to dinner, on your dime of course. Now put on a pair of panties and get to work - I want this place spotless when I return."

"Yes sir," I said as I bowed my head and changed into my panties. I chose the pink thong as it was the most revealing and I wanted to impress. Aaron gave my wife a long kiss as he grabbed her ass.

"See you soon babe," He said. "Get some rest."

"Bye," Marta said softly as she closed the door behind her. She sighed and leaned against the door with her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. I was happy that she was so satisfied. I went to close the blinds before I started cleaning.

"What are you doing?" Marta demanded.

"Closing the blinds, baby," I don't want the people in the next apartment to see me wearing panties.

Marta slapped me across the face. "Don't ever call me baby again, it's mistress to you now. Only Aaron can call me baby. And why should you care? You're a cuckold now - a real man has taken ownership of your wife's pussy. Your role is to serve us, not to worry about how you are perceived in the community."

"Yes mistress," I said, my face stinging and my eyes welling up with tears.

"Besides, they probably heard my screams last night anyway. Look, Aaron and I are dating and we aren't going to hide it from people just to protect your feelings. Now get to work, I'm going to take a nap and rest up for another fabulous session of fucking."

Resigned to my fate, I bowed my head and began scrubbing the floors. My cock was again betraying me by standing at its full five inches.

"Oh and one more thing - you better not masturbate unless I say so. Aaron owns my pussy and I own your cock."

"Yes Mistress," I said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taken at a Party Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds