• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taken at a Party Pt. 03

Taken at a Party Pt. 03

The week after the party at Aaron's house Marta suggested we go out to dinner that Saturday night. I agreed and made reservations at a nice restaurant. I spent the morning worshipping between her legs and the afternoon cleaning the house and doing chores while she took my credit card and went to the spa for a mani/pedi and a blowout. Marta came back around 5 and I noticed she had some shopping bags with her.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"None of your business," Marta said with a devilish grin. "You'll have to wait and see."

She went upstairs to get ready and I finished cleaning the house. Marta delegated most of the household chores to me so it was usual for me to spend my weekends cleaning up around the house while she went to the spa or out with her girlfriends. Marta came down an hour later and I was blown away. She looked stunning. She had on an incredible red dress that barely covered her tits and ass. I thought the dress she wore last week was revealing but this dress put that one to shame.

I had tried putting last week's events out of my mind but the memory came flooding back when I saw her in her dress. To be honest I hadn't done a very good job of putting the events out of my mind. I even masturbated a couple times to the vision of Aaron's cock pumping into my wife. I was pretty sure Aaron had worn a condom because I hadn't tasted any cum when I went down on her later that night. Marta refused to use the pill with me because I came so quickly so she had me use extra strong condoms. She hadn't let me fuck her since the party, however I spent even more time than usual between her legs. I hated to admit to myself that it turned me on to imagine my wife submitting to a dominant male - especially because she was the alpha and I the beta in our relationship.

After dinner Marta suggested we head to an upscale bar for a drink. I agreed and we headed over. She texted during most of the ride, which I thought was a little strange because she isn't one to spend time on her phone when with someone else. We arrived at the bar and I grabbed us a couple drinks and we set them on a cocktail table and chatted. Marta was still texting on her phone, and smiling a lot. Must be a fun conversation I thought.

"Who ya texting?" I asked

"Oh, nobody." She replied. She seemed startled that I asked her, like she was caught in a private moment.

I said okay and stood there drinking while she kept texting. I was getting a little bored so I excused myself to the restroom. It was a bit crowded as I made my way back to the table but I saw someone standing at our table, with his back to me. I figured it was just a harmless guy hitting on my wife and he would leave as soon as I showed up. As I walked up to the table my stomach sank. It was Aaron.

"Hey buddy," he said as he extended his hand, "we were just talking about you." Marta giggled at the comment and said, with a playful tease of her hair, "Imagine running into Aaron here!"

Aaron came back with a round of shots. "I told him to put it on your tab," Marta said, "It's the least we can do to repay him for his party last week. Oh, since you're driving we got you a lemon drop shot - we're doing tequila."

I wondered if they intentionally got me an emasculating shot but I just grinned and tried to play it off. Marta and Aaron did several more shots, on my tab of course, while I sipped light beer. Yet again I was shut out of their conversation, and I noticed they were standing closer and closer together, with their hands intertwined. Last call came as a huge relief; I was getting tired of being ignored.

"Guess I'm gonna call a cab," Aaron said.

"Don't be silly," Marta replied, "come stay with us we're right around the corner."

I froze, my worst fears racing through my mind. I stammered, "s-s-sure, I guess that would be fine."

Even though I knew exactly what was going to happen I felt powerless to stop it. I paid the tab and drove home - they both sat in the back and I was pretty sure Aaron was fingering my wife while she played with his cock. I stopped off for some beer and wine and we went into my apartment.

"Don't drink too much or you'll get a limp dick again," Marta giggled as we walked in. Aaron laughed as well.

"Don't worry baby, I don't have that problem." He said. Damn this guy was arrogant; he was practically telling me he was going to fuck my wife in my own apartment.

"I'm sure you don't," Marta giggled as she cradled his arm and rested her head on his shoulders.

They were both pretty tipsy from the shots so I decided to catch up. I went into the kitchen and did a couple shots of tequila - when I came back to the living room they were arm in arm in the middle of the couch - I couldn't squeeze in without making it awkward so I sat in a chair on the other side of the room.

I tried making small talk but yet again found myself getting ignored so I put on a movie in the background. I grabbed another beer for myself - determined to catch up to Marta and Aaron so maybe I could join in the fun.

"You mind dimming the lights, buddy?" Aaron asked when I returned, "makes watching the movie better."

I'm sure you're interested in the movie, I thought. After all, Aaron and Marta were practically on top of each other. I dutifully dimmed the lights and resumed my seat in the chair. Marta got a blanket and put it over top of her and Aaron. It wasn't even cold,I thought, but didn't say anything. Through the darkness I could make out some movements but I wasn't sure what they were doing. After a few minutes Marta asked if I would make them a snack and a couple drinks.

"Sure," I said, although I didn't trust leaving them alone. I made some popcorn and opened a bottle of wine and when I came back in the room they were full on making out. I stood frozen in the doorway, holding the popcorn and their drinks. Aaron threw the blanket to the floor and made eye contact with me. He gave me a slight smirk and went back to making out with my wife. I remained frozen in the doorway - mesmerized by the sight and unable to turn away. Aaron raised his arms and Marta helped him take off his shirt. He threw it at my feet. He ripped the top of her dress and her cleavage popped out of the top. I couldn't help but think I had paid several hundred dollars for that dress earlier today only for another man to rip it off my wife.

As if mesmerized by Aaron's flat chest my wife slowly slid off the couch and onto her knees. In all our years of dating Marta had never given me a blowjob - she had never even put my cock into her mouth. She said it was gross and she didn't like doing it. Well that sure seemed to be a lie! She took his jeans off and began playing with his cock through his boxers. The sexual tension was electric. Aaron was becoming increasingly hard and Marta took his boxers off and threw them behind her, toward me.

She grabbed his massive shaft with both hands and began licking and teasing his knob. Slowly, she worked her way down his shaft until the entire 10 inches was down her throat while she massaged his balls.

"Mmmm, your wife is a good cocksucker," Aaron said as he smirked at me. Little does he know she's never sucked my cock, I thought.

"How would he know?" Marta popped her head up and asked, "I would only suck a real man's cock."

Aaron chuckled as Marta went back to working on his cock. I felt humiliated and ashamed and my cock crept back into itself - I was maybe at half an inch right now while my wife worshipped a full ten inches in front of me. After about 15 minutes of bobbing and gobbling Aaron's cock, Aaron lifted my wife's head off his cock. I was impressed by his stamina - what a stud Aaron was.

"Get up," He commanded Marta. She hadn't even looked at me in hours.

"You're on the couch tonight," Aaron said to me as he led my wife and her half-torn dress into the bedroom, shutting the door behind. He was going to fuck my wife in my own bed and I couldn't do anything to stop him.

I heard the door lock behind him and Marta exclaimed, "Give me that cock!" I heard a ripping sound and I knew my purchase of several hundred dollars was ruined for another man's pleasure. I hadn't really considered the logistics of this scenario, my mind was a blur, but as the pounding and screams started, and the headboard started banging against the wall, I thought of my neighbor.

Suzie Belton was a single lady in her 30s and the biggest gossip in our apartment complex. She didn't have much of a love life of her own so she got off on putting her nose into everybody else's. The walls aren't very thin in our building so my heart sank as Marta's screams got louder. Everybody in my building was soon to learn my new secret.

"Oh my god!! Yes!! OHhh Aaron!! You're so much better than my husband" She shrieked. "I've never had a cock this good, oh my god you're amazing." Her screams went on for what seemed like hours. Constantly screaming his name and comparing his cock to mine, I knew that there was no way my neighbors wouldn't know that Aaron was fucking my wife.

The humiliation and shame got so intense - I pulled my tiny cock out and started jacking off furiously. I came in seconds, a miserable drizzle all over my hands and crotch. Without thinking, I put my hands to my mouth and starting eating my cum. I scooped all the cum off my crotch and had cleaned myself up before I realized what I'd done. I had never eaten my own cum - except for a couple times when I came while going down on Marta and she made me eat it for her own amusement.

The banging on the headboard got more intense and I knew Aaron was about to cum. Marta had came several times, judging by the sounds she made. Aaron let out a guttural groan and the pounding finally stopped. I curled up on the couch and tried to fall asleep but I was woken again in another hour or so by more pounding and screaming. My night went pretty much the same - I restlessly tried to sleep but kept getting woken by the sounds of Aaron and my wife fucking like animals. I was so ashamed but had to admit I was turned on. I was curious to see where this scenario would lead.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taken at a Party Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds