• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vanessa and I - Ch 10: Jealousy

Vanessa and I - Ch 10: Jealousy

It has been a strange week. I get home from work early on Friday, ready for the weekend. I change into my skin-tight swimsuit and crack open a couple of my new favorite high-alcohol beers, and head out back to get wet.

Disappointingly, my frequent swimming & drinking partner was nowhere to be seen. Di and I have become quite close this week. I've fucked her in the outside shower, in the pool, next to the pool, in V and I's bed, in our master shower. I can't get enough of her cunt. And she can't get enough of my attention. I can't speak for her, but for me, her cunt wrapped around my cock outweighs any guilt I feel, at least so far.

Assuming that she couldn't get away from her husband, I sit down at the edge of the pool, set my phone next to me, and dip my feet in, and throw back the first beer, and then begin working on the other. The hot sun beating down feels great, as does the warm water below. The beer is ice cold and delicious. It's already mellowing me out.

After a bit, my phone rings. It's V, calling on a video chat. I answer and smile as soon as I see me gorgeous wife, her smile always beautiful.

"Hey lover." The words dance off her perfect lips.

"Hey yourself. How are you over there?"

"V giggles slightly. It's amaze. We're all having so much fun. Right now we're all just working on our tans."

If it's possible, V's golden bronze face did look a shade darker than when she left.

"Sounds like a party." I counter, noting all the carrying on in the background.

"Oh it's just a couple of the boys being boys." V shrugged it off.

"Smile for the camera" came a loud voice in the background. V looked away from me and toward the voice, her face breaking out into a big grin. I could hear the snap snap snap of the camera.

When V returned, I couldn't help but notice that something seemed off. I could see V's shoulders, but they looked bare. I couldn't see her bikini top strap.

"Hang on a minute, they want a group picture." V says as she sets the phone down, angling it toward the group, and scampers off. V comes across the screen in a flash - her shapely legs, her perfect bronze ass, her cheeks split by her tiny thong. Her smooth back, her bare shoulders. Wait a minute.

V makes it to the talking and laughing group, and takes her place in the middle, between two of the guys. My heart sinks as I am too stunned to think - V's tiny, bronzed tits are proudly on display. She squeezes between the two guys as they wrap their arms around her. Everyone squeezes in tight as someone snaps off tons of pictures in rapid succession. There's a total of 4 guys and two girls in the group, including V. I don't like that math.

After a bit, one of the guys says "Ok, my turn" and leaves the group with his phone, and V's friend Zoey comes into the frame. Zoey is... hot. Really hot. She's wearing a bikini, a *full* bikini, with two parts, and it's nowhere near as daring as V's, but it's sexy as hell anyway. Another round of photos, more laughing, and the group disbands.

V returns once more and picks up the phone. "Sorry about that, lover."

"V what are you wearing?" I ask, shocked and angry, and embarrassingly turned on... not sure if she knew I could see her in the group photos.

"My bikini, silly" my wife replies, matter-of-factly.

"Can I see you? All of you?" I ask, trying to hide my anger.

"Of course you can. Zo, come here. Say hi to Dax." Suddenly Zoey comes into view, smiling and saying hi.

"Ok hit the button to turn the camera around so Dax can see me." Zoey fiddles with the controls, and then my view flips around, and my deeply bronzed, perfect-bodied wife comes into view. Her tiny feet, followed by her smooth and deeply tanned legs. Her micro bikini bottom, barely covering her huge labia, the mound clearly visible. Her taut, tight, perfectly sexy stomach. Her tiny, perfect tits, and finally her angelic face.

I wasn't going crazy. She's topless with a group of friends. Without me. Her friends are taking topless pictures of her. Her male friends can see her tits whenever they want.

When V takes her phone back and fixes the camera, I find my words.

"V you said you were wearing your bikini."

"I am. I always wear this bikini when I tan."

My anger leaking out, I replied sharply "You're showing your tits to a bunch of strangers."

My perfect wife looks straight at me "They're not strangers, they're my friends. I am not going to ruin my tan just so my friends don't see my tits." Then she said to the group "You guys don't mind my swimsuit do you?"

A chorus of "No"s came back, the male ones very emphatic.

"See? It's not a problem.

"It kind of is a problem, V. You're my wife. You can't go showing your tits to anyone. You can't let them take pictures of you topless."

Just then I realized I was no longer alone. My skintight suit was being peeled down slowly. In my peripheral vision, I see our neighbor Di. She must have come in quietly while I was arguing with V. I dare not look at her, even as she takes my entire flaccid member in her mouth.

"What's your problem Dax? Are you worried that just because I am topless that I'm going to fuck all the guys here?"

"Um no I uhh" I stutter, half because I don't know how to answer, and half because Di is giving me a slow-motion blowjob. If you have never tried to video chat with your wife while your hot neighbor gives you a slow-mo yet awkward blowjob, then I do not recommend it.

"You know every man who has ever put his dick inside me since we met. You've been there to watch and play. I can't believe you're so jealous." V says, loud enough for all her friends to hear.

I really need to find a way to end this call before I cum. I don't think I can hide an orgasm on the phone.

"I'm sorry V. I guess I just miss you, and you're so sexy... I just hate the idea of everyone seeing you like I do."

V fumed for a minute before smiling. "I forgive you. I will make you a deal. I promise to keep my bikini bottoms on while I tan here, if you promise not to get jealous."

That's not even a deal. I don't know what that is. Instead of arguing, I manage to get out, "I'll do my best", nearing the point of no return.

"Ok lover I have to go. The steaks are ready. Love you!" V says, blowing dramatic kisses at me.

V hung up before I could answer, and I'm not sure I could have answered anyway, as my cock exploded in my hot neighbor's mouth, sending stream after stream of hot cum between her lips. Once my cock stopped spurting, Di released me and swallowed my ecstasy.

"You are so awful" I say with a smile, as I reach down into the pool and pull her out. I plant her on my lap and rip off her bikini top and throw it on the ground as I stick my tongue in her mouth, kissing her passionately. With my other hand I reach between her legs and slide her bikini bottoms to the side. I lift her up and align my cock, then lower her onto it.

The pressure of her tight slit is intense as my cock is super sensitive. She gently rocks back and forth for a few minutes until my cock softens and slides out.

We stand and towel off, then I grasp her hand and lead her inside, and straight to our bed. I push her down and kiss her passionately once more, pulling off her bikini bottoms, then slip a finger inside her wetness, then two. I want to put my dick inside her, but I need a few minutes. I will have to keep her busy.

"Do you trust me?" I ask Di simply, my fingers sliding in and out of her cunt.

"Yes." She replied simply.

I remove my hand and she whines, and I shush her. I retrieve V and I's toybox, and open it. I remove a blindfold and four pairs of fuzzy cuffs. Without showing Di the cuffs, I slip the blindfold on her.

"Do you still trust me?" I whisper.

"Yes." She answers breathlessly, as her hand slides down, and she begins tweaking her clit.

I clip one pair of the cuffs to the headboard, and then to her wrist. I do the same to the footboard, and each of her ankles. She has one hand free, and she is furiously rubbing her clit.

"I need that hand" I say gently.

Slowly, reluctantly, Di submits and stops touching herself. I clip her hand, and she is now securing attached to the bed. Her legs are spread wide, giving me access to her perfect cunt. She has no hope of stopping anything I do to her. She is dripping wet, her body shaking slightly.

I reach back into the toy box, and fish around for V's smallest vibrator. I find it, and insert two fingers into my neighbor as she moans. I work them in gently but firmly, and then squeeze in a third. It's a tight fit, but I manage to get it in, and work it for a bit.

Satisfied she's ready, I remove my fingers to Di's sigh, and place the vibrator along her slit, sliding it up and down, lubricating it well. It's V's smallest rubber dick, but it's still far bigger than me. It measures a little over 8 inches long, and it's much thicker than me - about 6.5 inches around. Once it's lubed, I turn the vibrator motor on gently and Di moans, her body electric, sensitive.

I press the fat head against the opening of her delicious cunt, and pause. Is this what I want? Di whimpers and raises her bottom, trying to get the dick inside her. Yes, this is exactly what I want.

I press the dildo against Di's tight opening. I pull her lips wide open and press more firmly. Slowly, slowly, her cunt gives way and opens up, as the fat head slides between her lips.

Her moan at that moment was raw, guttural, powerful, lustful.

I slowly work it in, then out, then in a little more. I take my time, leaving the vibration on low to tease her. Once I had about 6 inches of the fat dildo buried inside her tiny cunt, I ask her "Is it too much?"

Based on her moans, I knew it wasn't. But I wanted her to say it.

"No no I need more, I want more. Give me more." She cries out.

I continue working the cock inside her slowly, until it's full length is inside, reaching depths I never will. I fuck her with it slowly, cranking up the vibration, working it in and out, slowly rocking it side to side.

I have a raging erection at this point, but I dare not stop.

I thrust the dildo in and out of Di, faster, harder, her moans quickening as my thrusts do. Soon her body shakes and she erupts in a powerful orgasm, her cries so loud I had to cover her mouth.

I leave the dildo buried all the way inside her as she comes down, but before she comes down all the way, I resume fucking her to send her over the edge once more.

This time, right after she came, I pulled the dildo from her and mounted her, sliding my cock into her easily, her hole loosened up for the moment. It still felt ten times better than V, I thought, as I hammered her mercilessly.

I lasted less than a minute before I pulled out, and held her pussy open with one hand as I placed the head of my cock directly in front of her hole, and stream after stream of hot semen flooded into her hole, and covered her tiny lips.

Once the spurting stopped, I thrust my cock back inside her for a few more strokes, savoring her incredible cunt.

"Oh my God. That was so incredible Dax." Di said breathlessly.

"I didn't say we were done." I replied as I pulled out and slid down, taking each of her bountiful tits in my mouth, one at a time, tweaking her rock hard nipples. I kiss down her stomach, and then the bare area where her pubic hair would be if she had any.

"You can't" she started to say as I pressed my lips against her cunt, which turned her words to moans. I licked and slurped on that perfect cunt, savoring her juices mixed with my own. I brought her near to another orgasm before backing off, time and again.

"Dax make me cum make me cum" Di begged me.

"You just have to ask for it. What do you want?"

"Fuck me and make me cum."

I laugh as I say "I'm not ready yet."

"I don't want your dick right now. I want the dildo."

"It's not too big for you?" I ask innocently.

"Mmm no, I want it." Di purrs.

I have her, I thought, as I removed my mouth and brought the long, thick dildo up to her cunt. I pressed it in firmly, burying it in one stroke this time, the motor on max.

I thought she came powerfully the first time. I was wrong. This time her orgasm rose quickly, and she shook violently as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. I counted three before she begged me to stop.

I pulled out and mounted her once more, slipping my new erection inside her easily. She was too exhausted to moan this time, but no matter. "Dax" she whispered.

"Yes?" I say as I thrust.

"Come inside me this one time."

I didn't ask if she was sure, because I didn't care. I thruster until my orgasm gripped me, and I poured what semen I had left as deep as I could.

I collapsed on top of Di and rested for a few minutes. When I recovered, I unclasped her cuffs and put them away. Di waited for me to remove the blindfold. When she did, she saw the vibrator on the bed, gasping as she wrapped her hand around it.

"This was inside me? It's huge!"

I smile as I say it's V's smallest toy cock. "You would be surprised what you can fit in there when you're turned on."

"It felt... incredible. I've never cum so hard in my life." My lover said as her hand went absentmindedly between her legs. This woman is not afraid to pleasure herself. She is not shy in bed.

I lay next to her, watching this beauty rub her clit, slipping a few fingers inside her, and then back to her clit.

"Why don't you try it?" I prod gently.

"Are you sure this was inside me?" she asks, half moaning, as she picks up the dildo with one hand.

"I promise it was."

Di stops rubbing herself for a moment, and coats the dildo with her juices. She turns it know, places it gingerly at the entrance of her cunt, and looks at me doubtfully.

I nod gently.

Di presses and, to her surprise, her cunt opens to accept the large intrusion. Immediately she moans, continuing to press until all eight inches were inside her.

Somehow she manages to rub her clit and slowly fuck herself with the biggest dildo she's ever used, and I can't look away. Somehow, I'm hard again, and I begin to stroke my cock furiously, as Di nears an orgasm of her own doing. Watching her rub herself as she slides the long, thick cock in and out of her cunt is too much for me, and before I know it I go too far, and came right on her thigh. Di doesn't even slow down, her own orgasm coming seconds later, her back arching as she gave herself the ultimate pleasure.

Thoroughly exhausted, she removes the dildo and lays down on my chest, passing out immediately. I follow suit.

Hours later we awake, and it's dark outside. Once Di regains consciousness and realizes what happens, she panics.

"Shit shit shit it's night!" I check my clock and yes, it's about 9:30. "My husband is going to find out oh no no no." She rises and struggles to pull on her small boy shot bikini bottoms, ignoring the cum streaked on her thighs. I slip on my suit and follow her out to the pool, appreciating her round ass peaking out the bottom of her suit.

Di is looking around for her bikini top frantically. Finally she spots it on the other side of the pool. She looks at me and I smile, fetching it to play the hero. I retrieve her top and bring it to her. She pulls it into place quickly.

"Just play it cool and he won't suspect anything."

She calmed down slightly, still worried. As she's about to leave our gate, I grab her half-exposed ass gently and whisper in her ear. "You never thought you would go home to your husband full of another man's cum, did you?"

Her eyes doubled in size as she seemingly just realized that she let me cum inside her today.

"Don't worry. He won't have a clue, just act like you were swimming. Oh, and you should come over for a swim tomorrow."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vanessa and I - Ch 10: Jealousy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 658 milliseconds