• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just a Cuckold Fantasy?

Just a Cuckold Fantasy?

This is my first ever submission - so go easy on me! My wife also added some female perspective to it. I will let you decide how much of it is true and how much our imagination.

The Husband - Antony

"Your cock is so small compared to every other man I have had inside me" she said as she wanked my cock slowly in her hands as we lay on the bed. "Look at it while I wank you, how small it looks, doesn't it? You try to satisfy me with it but it does not compare to having a nice big dick stretching my pussy. Take your friend Stephen for instance, I bet he has a lovely cock and I would love him to fuck me with it. Would you like to see that dear - your friend fucking me with his big cock while you sit and watch us as you wank that tiny thing? Tell me, would you like to see that? Do you want to see Stephen fuck me? Would that turn you on?"

I didn't have to answer. We both had noticed how hard my cock was as a result of hearing my wife say such things. I knew that if she kept talking that way it would not be long before I would cum. I had no control over my cock when she was this way with me.

So how had it come to this? Why does the thought of my wife fucking someone else turn me on so much? Actually, it's not even her fucking someone else – because I know she wouldn't actually do it, but rather it's her pretending that she would like to, that she describes what she would do, and that she wants me to watch them – it just turns me on so much – hearing her say such things and knowing that she is saying it for my benefit. It doesn't feel right and yet it feels so right, and it doesn't take many minutes on the internet to know I am not alone in this fantasy but having a wife willing to play along, all be it pretending to play along makes me just love her more.

"Do you think Stephen finds me attractive?" she asked as she increased the pace of the stroking. "You know he does" I replied, "He can't keep his eyes off you, especially when you wear those tight t-shirts". This was true. He had told me how much he wanted to have her. My wife is petit but with great breasts and she sometimes showed off her cleavage to great affect which he found every opportunity to have a peak when he thought she wasn't looking. When she wore really tight fitting clothes it was even better – her breasts pressed against the material, her slim legs encased in tight jeans, or even better when she wore those short shorts – you get the idea. He told me he often jerked off thinking about her. Thinking about being able to hold her and touch her. Should that make me jealous or angry? It did neither, it just added to the fantasy, and besides I said much the same in response to him about his wife – it was a sort of conversation close buddies sometimes have about their spouses. The difference is that I tended just to say it about his wife to encourage him to say more about mine – which he frequently did. I don't particularly find his wife attractive, although to be fair she also has big breasts and likes to show them off, but she isn't in the same league as my wife – and I'm not just saying that. She is the type to get noticed by others, even without her realising it or wanting it. She can look good without effort but when she does do herself up, she is gorgeous.

"Your cock is so hard, you are so turned on, but it is still so small. I can get my hand all the way around it. I want a cock that is bigger and better. I want Stephen's cock. Would you let me hold his big cock, wanking it – would he like that? Would he like me naked or in one of my nice tight outfits? Could I put his cock in my mouth and suck it – would you like to see that? I bet you would – the hardness of your cock tells me you would. Has it just got a bit harder because you are picturing us together? But most of all I need him to fuck me, to feel that big cock sliding inside me – that would be great. Would you let him do that for me? Please say yes, I want him to fuck me. Please".

I wasn't going to last much longer. Her small delicate hand sliding up and down my small delicate cock. Hearing such things, just made my cock pulse and throb. Emotions all intertwined. Yes a bit of jealousy, but pleasure, fantasy, ecstasy, and a wife that turns me on so much.

"You are so turned on with the thought of me and Stephen fucking. I can feel your little cock getting ready to cum soon. I want you to think about me as you cum. I want you to think about Stephen's big cock so deep inside of me – oh that would feel so good. He is going to cum too and you will watch him as he cums inside of me. Tell me, as you are about to cum, tell me that I really can fuck him, that you want me to. Tell me now – you are about to cum. I want him to really fuck me, tell me that you want me to."

"Yes" I cry out as I cum in wave after wave of wonderful release. She milks every drop from me. God she is good at this. I am drained, tired and content. I give her a cuddle once I clean myself up then roll over and drift off to sleep.

She rolls over to her side, but is not sleeping, but thinking.

The wife - Jules

Men are funny creatures. Some want to dominate everything and everyone but may not be capable of any of the important things like holding down a job and keeping on the straight and narrow, some are useless and weak at everything, and some like my husband are a strange mixture – good career, very well respected and liked, used to being in control in work and general family life, but in the bedroom is happy to let the woman take charge. That's fine with me. I prefer to decide when to have sex, otherwise we'd be having it all the time! In return it does mean that I have to play out this fantasy for him when I am wanking him off. I hated doing it at first but now it's more routine I've got used to it. I still don't think I am very good at it but I must admit I can tell that it really turns him on so I must be doing something right. Practice makes perfect as they say and it's a great way to make him cum quicker, especially when I add in something new to take it that bit further.

It's strange that he wants me to say that that his cock is small. It's not that small, in fact it is fine – probably average. I do take every opportunity to humiliate his cock now that I am used to saying such things - and that took a while - but it's all for his benefit, not mine, although I do get a bit of a buzz when I can make his cock throb when I say something particularly naughty or humiliating. It's true that I have had bigger cocks inside me but you get used to whatever is available at the time. A bigger cock does feel nice to stroke up and down and to suck on but it's not something worth risking a marriage for, is it? However talking about Stephen like that did turn me on a little. My pussy did feel a little tingle. I think he may like me – we always have a little flirt with each other when we see one another, and he always compliments me on what I am wearing, especially if a bit of flesh is showing – there is no harm in that, and I know that if my husband saw it, it would only add to his fantasy. I wonder if he does have a big cock? I guess my husband would know as they went on holiday together as teenager's years ago and did some nude sunbathing. Thinking of which, our two families are going on holiday together soon, somewhere nice and hot. Maybe I should get a really sexy bikini to parade before the boys. Wouldn't it be funny if that gave Stephen a hard on – at least I could maybe tell what he really was packing down there. And if he "accidently" bumped into me and I felt it up against my body, well that would be his fault, not mine, wouldn't it?

She smiled to herself as she drifted off to sleep, thinking about the holiday to come. Her pussy wet and tingling at the prospect.

To be continued?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just a Cuckold Fantasy?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1050 milliseconds