• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 37

My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 37

12

YES!! Summer vacation! Okay if you are starting this story on this chapter, wow, I'm not sure you'll be able to follow along, but feel free to try. I am going to try to do my best to give some backgrounds and descriptions of people. So that said, for those who aren't avid readers, my name is Lucy. I am a science teacher at a high school so I am so pleased to say that I have the next two and a half months off. Of course I don't get paid, but oh well that's how teaching works. I am a tall fit brunette that has been blessed/cursed with very large breasts. It runs in the family. My mom is even bustier than myself and looks like an older version of me.

My first Monday off I slept in and when I woke up I had the house to myself. It was sort of nice and yet sort of lonely too. I live with my mom, my Aunt Jill, and her daughter Kristen. Kristen is also my girlfriend and not only do our mother's know this, but they are our lover's as well. So if lesbian incest is not your thing, please stop reading now. My life isn't for everyone, but I am very happy.

Okay so I pretty much just relaxed all day, and didn't do much of anything except watch a little Netflix. My Aunt Jill was the first to come home. She is a slighter lighter haired version of my mother (and her younger sister). She isn't as busty as Mom and I, but believe me she is still very voluptuous at 36D, and in amazing shape as well. She came in and sat down next to me on the couch and we started talking, and I don't know I guess I got horny all day because I suddenly started to rub her leg, and next I was sliding up her skirt. She started to kiss me, but I wanted to please her. So I just crawled down on the carpet and pulled her panties to the side and just started to lick her. She lay back on the couch and just enjoyed it.

I love our lifestyle. I love the love we all share and I mostly love our eagerness to all please one another (though no one has the sexual drive my mom has). I love my Aunt Jill. This isn't just sex to me. She is almost as close to me as my mom and I sort of think of her as a second mom. Watching her leaning back and taking my tongue, made me feel so happy. I loved to please her.

I was totally giving it to her, when we heard the garage door opening. I was a little disappointed to be honest. Of the four of us, Jill and I are alone the least. My mom seems to find time to get with Kristen all the time (mostly fucking her with strap-ons) and of course I sleep with Kristen every night, and Jill sleeps with my mother, Patty, but Jill and I don't connect as often. Jill said, "We should probably stop." We knew it was Kristen coming in from work as she almost always beats my mom home, but I think Jill was afraid that Kristen might have brought someone home or something. Which I want to point out she has never done.

So I just ignored her and started licking her clit even faster. Jill put her hand on my head to stop me, but really presented no force to remove my tongue and so I kept going. Of the four of us Jill is the most conservative (though I suppose a woman who has sex with her family isn't that conservative, LOL). Sure enough it was just Kristen and when she walked into the living room she said in the cutest voice, "Oh is my cuddle bunny horny after being home all day alone." I think she was sort of making fun of me (as she has never called me cuddle bunny before, though I sort of liked it), but I just nodded without stopping my licking.

Kristen stood behind her mom on the couch and leaned over her, placing her hands on my Aunt's round mounds. She smashed them together and I loved watching her touch Jill. Jill looked up at her and had this completely lust-filled look. I love it that they share the same sexual desire that mom and I do. It just makes me feel so validated for the love I have and it makes me love them even more.

I slid my hands up and pushed Aunt Jill's shirt up and then Kristen helped lift her bra up and soon Kristen and I were both fondling her mom while I continued to taste her delicious pussy. When we heard the garage door a few minutes later it made Jill orgasm. I'm not sure if it was because she was excited that my mom was home, but she said, "Patty's home," right before she came.

My mom loves Jill so much and being sisters must just be the most amazing relationship. They had actually messed around a little as kids, but nothing like the relationship they share now. My Aunt Jill had actually left (divorced) her husband to come and live with us. And now Mom and Jill were more like a married couple than sisters. I sort of feel that way about Kristen too. She's my cousin and there is this huge background we share, but she is also my girlfriend, my lover, and even more she is my partner and what I think about first each morning. That said my mom is also everything to me. I can't begin to retell everything that led us to where we are now, but I love my mom on so many levels. She is actually the sexiest woman I have ever met and that includes Kristen, but far beyond that we share a love that cannot be compared. In all honesty if I could I would move away with my mom and marry her, and I know she feels the same. But of course that can never happen. Oh wow, I really have a wonderful life.

Okay so back to our situation. I started fingering Jill, and Kristen was leaning down to suck her nipples when the door in the kitchen opened and we heard my mom say, "We have company!"

Holy shit did we move fast. I actually wiped my mouth off on a pillow and then threw it into the den. I wanted to laugh I felt so dumb, but I was too nervous. Jill yanked her undies up quickly and pulled her shirt down fast enough, but her bra wasn't even on her boobs, and she was up and sort of leaving the room when my mom walked in with her guest. It was Kimberly.

Not sure if you remember her, but she is one of my mom's prettiest friends. She saw Kristen and immediately began talking to her (who I think she is falling for after their fun night of sex, long story), and that gave Jill a chance to fix her bra. My mom could tell we had been doing stuff just by the look on my face and she actually grabbed my ass, when Kim wasn't looking. I one up'd her by squeezing her boob. My mom and I have get this huge rush from danger. I love the idea of getting caught and if you've been reading you know we love being watched as well, but Kim has no clue about our weird family love so we had to be careful, which was most of the fun.

Well Kim didn't stay long, she was just borrowing something from my mom, but Jill sure gave a huge speech afterwards about being smarter (see I told you she was conservative). Kristen and I sort of made facing back and forth when Jill wasn't looking and it made my mom smile. We all had sex in mom's bed later that night, but I'll save the details for myself this time.

Okay so an update on the Jessica-Tabitha affair, as my friends and I are calling it. They are still dating and Jessica (who was my second girlfriend ever, and still one of my close friends and knows all about us) hasn't had sex with her yet, or back-slid with any of us for that matter so I think it's going slow but well. I think Jessica really wants to have a normal relationship after spending so many years doing group sex with me and my friends. I haven't run into Kylee (an ex student of mine and girl I coached, who is friends with Tabitha and has a girlfriend, but wants me bad) or anyone for that matter, so all is quiet on that front. I did however run into Candice (my mom's ex-gf) and her girlfriend Gabi. I actually sort of flirted with them, not overtly, but very subtle, enough to make Candice a little nervous and a little horny, and enough to make Gabi notice me. I guess I will just always be a tease, but when I caught Gabi checking out my boobs when I sort of nonchalantly rubbed my hands over them like they barely itched or something, I got a great thrill out of it. She definitely liked what she saw, LOL.

Any who, so I was feeling adventurous that first week and I'm not sure if it was because I ran into Candice or just because I really felt horny that week, but I had this crazy fun idea. Okay so I'll also admit that I honestly think about what I will write and what other people might want to hear about so I started brainstorming. Plus, I just have fantasies, and I want to live them out (wouldn't you if you could). Well for whatever reason it led to a lot of masturbation while I was home alone.

So I had my plan (though not much of one), but the thing was it was going to require the help from a few people and also me being able to talk them into being very daring (something I am good at, but not everyone). Surprisingly they all seemed to think it was a fun idea except for one, who I had to twist an arm a little to get motivated, but anyway here was my plan. I talked Monica into going on a triple date. That actually was the hardest part and she was my main target in all of this. Monica is a neighbor that Kristen and I have been having sex with occasionally. She is married and has a daughter that goes to the school at which I teach. She is pretty and in great shape for her age, and has gorgeous hair and a nice body, though not as voluptuous as the women in my family. Thing is what I really wanted to do was see how Monica reacted with what I had planned.

Carol (who is also a married woman and the mother of one of my ex-girlfriends, and who has slept with all of us at orgies including her own daughter - that's right folks further validation that my mom and I are natural) was also a little trouble at first, but I think she was horny enough to see me that it wasn't too hard to twist her arm, plus I know her and Kayla rarely get together unless they are with us (though it happens some).

Kayla (Carol's daughter) and Lyndsey were on board right away. They are two of my dearest friends. Lyndsey and Denise (my first serious girlfriend ever) are sisters, and through my magic have become lovers. Now I know this all must sound crazy to some, but again if you take the time to read everything you'll see why we all have these unusual, and yet deeply fulfilling lives. Lyndsey still has a crush on me, which in all honesty floors me. She seems to have this amazing relationship with Denise and I am so happy they love one another, and yet she can't get over me. I'll admit she is very tempting to me each time I see her, but it is definitely more sexual than intimate, though I admit freely that I still "love" each girlfriend I've had (Denise, Jessica, Lyndsey, Kayla, Nikki, and Kristen). We all share this amazing bond that is for sure and have no secrets (LOL that I know of).

Back to the plan: So I wanted to see how Monica would react if she saw Kayla and Carol (who are mother and daughter in case you've forgotten) do something sexually together. My mom and Jill are so terrified that Monica is going to find out something about us all, and so I figured if Monica was cool with Carol and Kayla she would be okay with us four, and vice versa of course. So this was pretty important to me. I didn't even tell my mom or Jill about any of this. They just think Kristen and I are meeting up with Carol and Kayla. (My mom was a little disappointed she wasn't going to join us, but I think Jill was happy to have a weekend alone with her.)

So this was the funny part I explained to Monica that Carol and Kayla were mother and daughter and that I was setting them up on a double date with Lyndsey and her. The thing was I didn't want Monica to know which one she was on the date with. I don't know maybe I watch too much TV, but I did my best to be very vague and then I was going to have both Kayla and Carol both flirt with Monica at different times of the night, and have Lyndsey pretend to be just as confused as her. Kristen and I were going to be there as well, just because I so wanted to see how it all went down, but also because Monica wouldn't even do it unless we were.

Also Monica wouldn't go on the date anywhere near Fort Wayne or where we live so we had to drive to Indy to go on the date, though that was closer to Carol and Kayla so it wasn't that big of a deal. Only problem was we needed to get hotel rooms then. Okay sorry for that huge explanation, but I thought it best you knew it all going in to this hilarious evening (or at least it was to me).

I'll tell you what Carol almost didn't do it when he found out Monica was married, and then she almost didn't do it, because she was just scared that someone would see her, but after a few drinks she completely fell into her role, LOL.

So we all met at this fun restaurant called Twin Peaks. Not sure if you have ever heard of them, but they are like a Hooters, but I think even better. There were some gorgeous girls there so we all were pretty ready to get some after just a few minutes of being there, ha. (Side note: menu is really small, but food is decent.)

I actually took a picture with a group of the waitresses just so I could show my mom later. So anyway, Kayla and Carol sat on either side of Monica as we were at this circular table. Then I had Lyndsey sit next to Carol instead of Kayla, which was the first thing that sort of threw Monica off. We all talked and multiple times Carol and Kayla made mother daughter comments to make sure that Monica remembered. In fact, Monica even said, "Wow so do you two go on many double dates together?"

To which Carol said, "No this is our first, but we have always wanted to."

Then after a lot of group conversation I gave the sign and Kayla started talking and flirting with Monica and Carol did the same with Lyndsey. Monica actually gave me a look during the meal, like WTH is going on, that I of course ignored.

So then we were all driving to the hotel later to check in and Monica of course road with Kristen and I. She was like, "Just who am I on a date with?"

Kristen wanted to laugh and I actually started to, so Kristen said, "Well actually I'm starting to wonder the same thing."

There was a lot more questions, but I did my best to sort of not answer them, and soon we were all checked in. We got only two rooms and I paid for both of them (not bragging) so that we would end up doing something wild before the night was over no matter what, plus, dang, hotels are expensive. Then we were off to a club where we danced the night away and where most people (not me) got drunk.

So Carol and Kayla both flirted with Monica, but they also both did with Lyndsey some. Then stage two of my plan began. I waited till Carol went to the bathroom and I had Kayla come on strong. We happened to be sitting at a table at the time, and it was secluded enough and they were drunk enough that Kayla began to rub Monica's thigh. It wasn't two seconds later and they had their first kiss. (Now don't quote me on that two seconds, I wasn't being literal.)

Monica seemed to enjoy herself, but she was shocked when Kayla took Monica's hand and stuck it between her legs. Actually come to think of it I was a little shocked too, ha. Even more so that Monica got a long feel before Carol came back and then Kayla suddenly wanted to dance with Lyndsey.

Carol plopped down next to Monica in the now empty chair and struck up a conversation right away with Monica. I remember hearing Carol say something about how sexy Lyndsey was, and Monica agreeing and then they both watched on while Kayla and Lyndsey kissed on the dance floor. I think Monica felt bad for Carol, because she gave her the saddest face. It was so adorable and I sort of felt bad at that point, but then Carol made her move on Monica.

I think Monica was completely shocked because while Carol began to touch and snuggle against her, Monica just sat there frozen. She gave me a look and I mouthed, "Go for it!"

It actually looked like it was going to happen until a bunch of boys came over and ruined everything. In fact soon Lyndsey and Kayla were getting so much attention that they left the floor. There was actually a large group gathered around us, guys and girls, and suddenly everything was tense, and I was very frustrated. We ended up leaving. I was so upset, but I admit I should have known better.

I was all ready to go back to the Hotel when Lyndsey said, "We should have gone to a lesbian bar." No one had a clue where one was, so to our phones we went and not only are there several gay and lesbian bars in Indy, but we weren't far from one. I can't (won't) tell you the name of the place (as we will probably attend again), but I will say it was really nice. There were two floors and everyone was just great and we ended up having the most fun, so much so that I sort of forgot about my plan for a couple hours.

The tone of the night totally changed though, maybe because everyone was nervous now about attention, but to be honest we just had the best time. We played a little pool and that was fun as I hadn't since college. Lyndsey and I were partners most of the night and we totally dominated everyone (yea, I'm bragging this time). Lyndsey started flirting with me of course, but I didn't reciprocate much.

Thing is I noticed at one point that Kristen was sort of getting super flirty with Monica and I had to remind her why we were doing this, which also kind of reminded me that I was even doing this at all, LOL. So it took like almost two hours but Carol and Monica finally kissed. It was so cute, and I almost felt bad for setting this whole thing up as Monica seemed to suddenly gel with Carol and they were holding hands and everything. They are so cute together. I managed to ask Carol how she was doing afterwards. She was super drunk and she held my ass while we talked, so I wasn't sure I felt as bad as I think she was just ready to get some from anyone.

Then I just suddenly had this weird thought. Here are two married women who are out enjoying one another's company. They were probably going to have sex with one another tonight and they obviously both needed that outlet. I wasn't sure what I was thinking about all that, but the fact that they never even talked about men, made me think it was somehow not cheating, though maybe there husbands would think otherwise, I don't know.

So it was time to go back to the hotel. I drove of course, the only sober one there, but I had Kristen whispering in my ear a time or two to let me know if anything fun happened, though I admit I was looking in the rearview mirror more than I should have (Hey, we lived so I can't be that bad of a driver).

Carol was sitting with Monica in the back seat, and Lyndsey and Kayla were just behind us. The four of them were all talking and Kayla and Lyndsey were turned around and looking at the older women in the back. Kristen and I would occasionally say something, but we mostly just listened. When we were stopped at a red light I saw Carol and Monica kissing, but then ten minutes down the road I peeked up and as planned Carol was talking closely with Lyndsey and soon they kissed as well. I sort of swerved some, trying to watch Monica's face, but luckily no one was around us. Monica didn't seem upset, but she didn't look turned on by it either. I think she was confused, and I started to wonder if this whole night was just me being stupid, but I figured either way I was going to have fun.

By the time we pulled into the hotel, Kayla had moved to the back seat and was sitting on Monica's lap. That wasn't one I had thought of, but I was loving how these girls were teasing the hell out of Monica. Kristen and I sort of just sat and watched them talk for a bit. Kayla was saying, "This has been the best night mom, I am so glad you decided to come out on this double date with me."

Carol said, "Me too. I'll admit I was a little nervous about this whole thing, but it's been so much fun." She reached forward and pulled on Lyndsey's clothes yanking her forward and meeting her half way, they started to kiss again. I saw Lyndsey's hand squeeze Carol's boob, and then Kayla started kissing Monica. I know Monica was super drunk and I wondered what she would have been thinking if she had been sober.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 37

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds