• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kay Starts an Adventure

Kay Starts an Adventure

12

I watched Kay as she floated past me , her wavy shoulder length hair swirling as she walked , hips swaying as she carved a path through the crowd on the lawn heading towards the makeshift bar on the terrace. The eyes of other husband's followed her catching every movement of those sexy hips, taking in her shapely calves as she strode purposefully towards her goal. Breasts full and seemingly bursting to be free as they remained fettered within the tight confines of her white gypsy blouse. The skirt was mid- thigh in length giving a teasing glimpse of her tanned legs and led many to wonder what lay above, more than one pair of eyes were fixed on her that day.

It was a warm evening, one of those balmy ones after a really warm day where the air cools just enough to be really comfortable on bare skin. We were all stood in the garden of our new neighbour's house under one of the pergolas in the large landscaped garden. A group of neighbours and some of the new owner's friends stood sipping their cool drinks and generally mingling as we were introduced to the new owner of the property.

The new owner, Stan was a tall man, a great swathe of silver hair that contrasted with his tanned face and obviously the rest of him. He was a very fit looking man for his age, 67, a divorcee with a sparkle in his eye that instantly attracted the attention of the women in the group.

He moved round the gathered group of neighbours and friends chatting easily and at ease with everyone it seemed, it was hard not to like him. A self- made man, retired and comfortably off living on the proceeds of his lifetimes work in industry of some sort or another. It was hard to pin him down exactly what he did but he had influences and interests in many different areas although there was the hint of something a little on the darker side too.

Stan sidled up to the bar alongside Kay, he nudged her and introduced himself I watched as she turned towards him and offered her hand but Stan leant over her and kissed her on the cheek. I could see Kay was taken aback by his forwardness but in seconds had broken into a huge smile as he was obviously working his not inconsiderable charm on her. For the next five minutes they chatted animatedly until she eventually pointed across to me as I sat in the shade, he raised his glass and smiled in my direction but neither made a move to join me as they continued their chatter. I sipped my cold JD and relaxed by taking in the view of one of my neighbour's wife who had a fair amount of her cleavage on display that was not going unnoticed, I adjusted the growing bulge in my jeans as I looked from behind my sunglasses.

At the bar Stan was looking into Kay's eyes as he paid her full attention, she blushed as she felt his eyes wander over her taking in every detail of the younger woman's appearance.

"Very pleased to meet you at last" he smiled at her, his eyes looking into hers, she felt him almost invading her soul as he looked at her with his dark brown eyes.

The chat was light hearted if not a little flirty as he seemed to have the women all vying for his attention.

"You married Stan? " Kay asked casually if directly.

"Oh no Kay, why would I need a full time wife when I have the choice of all you beautiful women at my disposal?"

"OH, well I have never thought of it that way before." She smiled back coyly, the words ringing through her mind as she tried to make full sense of them.

"No Kay I am divorced, have been for some years now but I do enjoy the company of women whenever the opportunity presents itself. I will have to make some new acquaintances now I have moved to the close."

"Well I am sure you will get many opportunities to introduce yourself to the neighbours, we generally arrange parties and BBQs that sort of thing especially through the summer and then there is the Christmas season too of course."

"Yes Kay I am sure that will be a lot of fun, I look forward to it, as long as you are there too of course."

Blushing again, "Yes of course I love a good party and going out, not that we get much chance of that of late though."

"Well, we will have to see what we can do about that." He said, his hand stroking her forearm as he looked at her.

I approached the bar area and saw Kay blushing but had not heard the conversation.

"Hi baby" I leaned in kissing her cheek and slipping an arm round her waist.

Stan shook my hand warmly, I felt him look me in the eye as if he was weighing me up, I smiled at him looking directly into his eyes, and a tingle went through me almost instantly.

"I was telling Kay that I am not married, as I haven't found the right woman after divorcing years ago, I prefer to keep my options open."

"Yes that sounds sensible to live and have some fun."

"I couldn't agree more." He smiled at me then at Kay.

"You are a lucky man to have the best looking wife here if I ever need a wife I know where to come." He laughed at his joke, but his eyes were on Kay, she blushed again I had an uneasy feeling that he was already making plans to flirt with my wife.

One of the other wives, Shelley, swung by and grabbed Stan by the arm pulling him away.

"I am sure we will meet again soon Kay, oh and you too of course Dan."

Sipping our drinks we watched him saunter away, with his "hostess" on his arm smiling and chatting amiably as he toured his property.

"He seems a nice guy don't you think honey?"

"Yes Kay I think he is OK, maybe a little full on though."

"Well he seems sort of, interesting."

I watched as she looked across the garden at Stan as he was shepherded through the groups of people by the self- appointed hostess Shelley. I did notice how when they stood together and he slipped an arm round her waist how it looked sort of natural somehow, not in any way sexual outwardly at least. Odd though I thought there was something about him I was unsure of.

My mind starting to become enveloped in the fog of Jack Daniels as the evening wore on, I didn't think to ask but when Stan had leaned over Kay he had whispered something, yet she had not mentioned it, which further added to the mystery my mind could not be bothered to wrestle with through the JD.

Next morning I awoke with a very large hangover, somewhere between enjoying my JD and this morning I had over indulged, big time. I crawled downstairs. Kay was in the kitchen making coffee, Oh my, did that smell good too.

"Hi honey, how are you this morning?" she breezed as she moved around the kitchen, completely unaffected by the previous evenings drinking.

As I held my head she handed me a large glass of cold water, I gulped it down, she took the glass and refilled it.

After the second glass I could move my tongue and start to use words.

"What happened? I was OK one minute now I don't recall getting drunk."

"Typical, you and a couple of the neighbours were doing that macho thing and drinking, mind you Stan was partly to blame he kept the JD flowing and there are a couple of other heads like yours this morning, serves you all right."

"Oh my God, I feel like I am dying here."

"No sympathy, if it weren't for Stan I think you would still be laying on his lawn."

"What?"

"Yes honey, he helped me get you home and up to bed, he was the perfect gentleman."

"Remind me to thank him when I work out if I am alive or not, OK."

Kay laughed, enjoying my discomfort.

"You can tell him yourself he will be popping round in a few minutes."

She moved round the kitchen as I noticed she had a short navy skirt on rather like a gymslip and a white tee shirt as she moved her thighs were displayed to best effect, her heels were smaller than those she wore the night before but still her strappy heeled sandals looked great on her any time of day.

She bent over and I got a lovely view of her ass covered in sheer white knickers.

"Now there's a lovely sight to perk anyone up." I leered.

Kay wiggled her ass at me knowing full well what was on display.

As I enjoyed the view of her gorgeous round butt in her sheer underwear and the way she moved, I noticed something in the corner of my eye. Turning my head I saw Stan filling the doorway enjoying the view too. My mind froze for a second I didn't say anything as Kay continued to gyrate her hips suggestively.

"Morning, now that is the way I like to be greeted, perks me up for the entire day!"

Kay stood bolt upright hearing Stan's voice.

"Oh my why didn't you say anything Dan?" she pulled she skirt down blushing, before moving to the other side of the breakfast bar.

"Oh sorry Stan I didn't hear you come in."

"That's OK I will have to come round the back way more often if that's the welcome I will have."

Something in his eyes and the tone of his voice made it obvious he had enjoyed the show.

"Just kidding Kay" he laughed patting me on the shoulder as he passed me and sat the other side of the bar.

"How is that head today, you certainly were packing it away last night, hope you don't mind me helping get you upstairs though. Took some shifting I can tell you, we needed a drink after that didn't we Kay?"

Kay blushed. She hadn't mentioned that before.

"I was just telling him when you came in Stan, thanks again." She placed a coffee in front of him as she slid onto the seat next to him opposite me.

"We had a coffee last night and chatted as you were sound asleep, lightweight!" she chided.

"Yes was interesting meeting all the neighbours at once like that and especially nice to finish the evening off in the company of such a lovely lady."

Kay blushed and poked him in the side, I could see the chemistry between them, it sort of made me feel jealous and if my head wasn't pounding so much I am sure I would have been a little turned on too.

We had often shared pillow talk about Kay with another man, in fact it was the main arousing factor for sex between us it seemed. Although we found it really exciting neither of us had entertained ideas of making it a reality but something was being lit in Kay's eyes and I could sense she was lapping up the attention of this new man in our lives.

I watched as my wife sat up straight on her high stool, her breasts pert and full in her tee shirt as Stan chatted and sipped his coffee taking every chance to cast his eyes over her. As he finished his coffee he stood to go.

"I will have to make this a regular thing, popping round for a morning coffee especially if I get the same reception, ha ha." He smiled broadly as we all laughed, he shook my hand.

"Hope the hangover clears soon Dan."

I just mumbled as it was painful to think too hard.

Kay went with Stan to the door as I buried my head in my arms on the bar in the vain hope of relieving the pounding. As Kay stood at the door to say good bye Stan leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Shocked Kay did not move, staring at him.

"Thank you for the coffee and everything, see you tomorrow maybe." With that he smiled, turned and walked off towards his place.

Kay stood at the door watching him go, he turned and waved before blowing her a kiss, she returned his wave something she knew she shouldn't have done but she was mesmerised. Stan smiled to himself.

Kay sat at the bar drinking her coffee deep in thought, she could kick herself for waving back at Stan like that and he had kissed her on the lips too! Maybe it was accidental? Was she making too much of it? The tingle than ran through her was excitement, she looked down and could make out her nipples were showing through her tee shirt, the bra she had on was rather thin and she realised what Stan must have been looking at while they had coffee!

Sipping her coffee with these thoughts revolving through her mind, a sense of arousal was building inside and she felt the first stages of a need growing inside, one that if Dan was capable he could satisfy, as it was that was out of the question as she looked at him with his head in his hands. She reached between her thighs and could feel the heat already! What was happening to her, all that had happened was their new neighbour had sort of kissed her politely is all but she knew it was more than that he was flirting with her and she liked it too.

By the time she had finished her coffee Dan was almost showing signs of life as he shuffled around the kitchen before declaring he was off back to bed. Kay waved him away.

"Go sleep it off. That will teach you I hope."

She sat at the bar thinking of the events of last night and Stan, and then this morning too, how embarrassing was that? Her faced reddened as she thought of it.

As she thought of Stan getting a view of her knickers and how she had suggestively been teasing Dan, she blushed, but felt excited too and very naughty at the same time. Smiling to herself she rinsed the breakfast things and went upstairs to get changed, she had decided to go shopping today, she needed some retail therapy.

Kay changed to go out as Dan lay snoring in the bed, as she twisted and turned in front of the mirror she smiled at herself.

"No wonder he was looking at you Kay, you are hot!"

She turned checking her butt in the mirror, smiling satisfied.

"Oh yes, you have still got it babe."

The short mid-thigh white skirt and the blue shirt did look good on her and she knew it, her 3" strappy heels accentuated her legs, pleased with the overall look she finished her hair and make-up. Adding an extra layer of lip gloss which always made her feel sexy, her dusky wet look pink lips looked even sexier that way.

Kay called Marcie and arranged to meet for coffee in their usual bar, they enjoyed each other's company and had known each other since they were teenagers, sharing everything, even boy friends in the past before marriage and being grown up came along. Marcie was the more adventurous of the two women, with experiences outside of her marriage that she had shared with Kay, some of her stories shocked and at times aroused Kay. Her curiosity overriding her feelings of how could she do that to her husband, but Marcie said that her husband had strayed a few times also, indeed if anything it had livened up their sex life no end. This was strange to Kay, although a very sexual woman she had not cheated or strayed during her marriage to Dan, they had shared fantasies of 3 somes and her being with other men many times but never thought to make it real.

They sat in the bar surrounded by store bags filled with the result of their expedition through the department stores, a veritable whirlwind of spending.

"What will Dan say when he sees all this Kay?"

"Well maybe I did go a little overboard, but its all stuff I need for the summer anyway so he will be fine, he is always saying I should splash out and get some new outfits."

"Yes of course but did he say you needed all that new underwear too? Or do you want to surprise him?"

Blushing, Kay looked at her friend.

"I just thought I needed a something fresh and new is all."

Marcie looked at her sceptically. "No other reason?"

"Oh my! It's a man! Kay are you seeing someone?" she quizzed excitedly.

"No, of course not!"

"Well if you are getting new lingerie it must be for a man, if not Dan then who?" she looked at Kay as if interrogating her, looking for a sign a weakness, waiting for her to crack which she knew she would eventually.

"There is no one else."

"Tell me about you new neighbour, I hear he is quite the macho type, so Shelley says anyway."

Wrong footed Kay looked at her friend, she could feel her cheeks redden and knew her friend would notice.

Marcie smiled, she had her now.

"So you have the hots for your new neighbour? mmmm do tell me all about him."

Caught, Kay retold the events of the garden party and then what had happened this morning as well.

"Oh my Kay, he has it bad for you that's for sure, or he is stalking you, ha ha."

"Marcie don't be so daft what would he see in me?"

"Are you kidding me? You are gorgeous, you have a great figure, you are sexy and for 34 I am sure most men would want a crack at you!"

Blushing again Kay fidgeted in her seat as she sipped her coffee.

"Did you say anything to Dan about the kiss or what he said?"

"Oh my no I couldn't it would make matters awkward I think."

"You told me before that he seems to get off on other men lusting after you though."

"Well yes but that's only in bed, it's not real though."

"Maybe if it were real it would be even hotter?"

"No way, he wouldn't go for that."

"But you are thinking of it I am thinking?"

"Why don't you tell Dan what Stan did and see how he feels about it, maybe he will like it and want you to go further."

Kay thought for a minute, the idea was exciting and her thoughts were racing, the items she had bought today were already backing up her deep thoughts that she had not yet admitted to herself, that she found the attention exciting and a turn on too.

"They ordered a real drink and sat chatting excitedly about Kay's new neighbour for the next hour before they had to make their way home. They kissed in the car park as they loaded their shopping into their cars.

"Don't forget, make sure he is really turned on when you tell him, he will do anything you want then Kay, oh and do tell me what happens of course."

"I will think about it, anyway see you for drinks at the weekend at ours OK?"

With a wave Marcie pulled out of the car park and was gone, Kay sat in her car for a moment or two before keying the ignition and easing out of the car park her mind filled with the excited chat they had just had.

During the drive home Kay was thinking about what she was considering, some sexy pillow talk was one thing but to go further? Well maybe this could just be confined to fantasy too if she just wanted to keep it that way, but how would Dan take it? Knowing their neighbour had made a pass at her? She decided to play it cool and see how Dan reacted to pillow talk about Stan.

When she arrived home Dan was in the lounge nursing a strong coffee.

"Hello you" he smiled, "been shopping I see, get anything nice?"

"Oh this and that really, how are you feeling now?"

"I am much better, Stan dropped over one of his recipes for hangover, mixed me something and made me drink it, God it was awful but seems to have hit the spot, he said I should drink as much fluid as I can, be right as rain in no time."

"Stan dropped by again? Twice in one day? We only met him yesterday."

"Yes I know but he felt responsible for last night and wanted to make amends, besides he also felt bad about creeping in this morning and catching your show so wanted to apologise."

"Well that was nice of him I suppose."

"Yes, seems a nice sort really, he is really taken with you as if you didn't already know."

"What do you mean?"

"Just that he thought you were the best looking woman at his party yesterday and that you seemed nice with it, so I took that as a compliment on your behalf."

"Anyway you going to show me what you bought? I can see my favourite store bag there so I have an idea already." Dan rubbed his crotch as he looked at her.

"Now? You in any fit state?" she chided as she got up and swept out of the room and upstairs with her bags. Dan followed a couple of minutes later, he always gave her a head start so she could arrange herself for him.

Entering the bedroom Kay was laid on the bed in one of her new lingerie sets, a dark blue lace bra and tiny knickers, sheer and see through, she looked hot and she knew it too as she smiled seductively at him.

Dan pulled at his clothes as she pouted at him, her glossy pink lips so inviting, naked in a flash, his cock ramrod stiff he approached the bed. Kay swung hers legs over the side and grabbed her prize, his cock hard in her hand as she kissed and licked the head, her tongue swirling all over him as he threw his head back moaning. She was so good at giving head, he would do anything for one of her blow jobs mmmm his mind filled with the swirling and sucking going on over his cock. Pictures flashed of her bent over this morning, her see through panties exposed, and Stan watching her, his cock stiffened in her mouth. He could not get the thought out of his head as he had watched Stan looking at his wife's ass as it gyrated suggestively in front of them. He could have said something in time to stop her embarrassment but he didn't, he wanted her to be seen by Stan, his cock in her mouth on the verge of exploding, she felt it too, so she squeezed his shaft hard.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kay Starts an Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds