• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Wanted It Ch. 02

I Wanted It Ch. 02

Waking up, I saw that was fully naked and the area between my legs bleeding. I got up but stopped when I saw Josh's sleeping face beside mine. The events last night returned and I cried. My sobs must have woken him up because I felt his arms surround my crying form and his head in my back. "Don't touch me."

"I'm sorry." I could sense the regret and pain in his voice but it wasn't enough to make amends to his actions.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted, angry at him.

My voice must have been louder because I heard my mom shout. "Are you two okay?" I answered that everything was fine and got out of the bed. Entering the bathroom, I readied the bath to make the water lukewarm and sat on it- promising to myself that I'll never be alone with him again.

With my body and mind refreshed, I walked out of the bathroom and found Josh sitting on my bed. He tried to explain himself but I just closed the door on him. "Mom, I'm gonna go to Anna's place." I heard her say okay and left the house. Needing some fresh air and alone time, I decided to ride my bike to her house.

Our town was very small so everyone knew who I am.

Knocking on Anna's door, I waited for someone to open the door. Mr. Adams opened it and I blushed from his gaze. Anna was a black girl, she was my best friend at school and had a single parent. Her brother Clark, helped them in financial problems and her father was the owner of a auto shop in town.

"Hey Kyle!" Mr. Adams greeted me, wearing a white wife beater and cargo shorts that hung low on his hips, making his briefs peek out above them.

"Hi Mr. Adams, is Anna here."

"Oh, she went out with her brother on the mall and please stop calling me Mr. Adams, use David instead. Why don't you come in so we could catch up without her?" I hesitated for a moment.

You see, Mr. Adams is known for fucking anything that was moving and has two legs. His reputation has spread among town and everyone who wanted to preserve their virginity avoided him. "Come in, or I'll tell Anna you've been avoiding her." I didn't get a chance to refuse as he got behind me and pushed me inside. I stumbled and entered their house.

He guided me to the living room and pushed me to seat on their sofa. "Why don't you take a seat as I prepare us something to drink?" He was already out of sight and headed to the ketch.

Minutes later, he walked out and held two drinks with him- one beer and an iced-cold tea. He gave me the tea and I took it from him. I just watched him as he gulped the beer and didn't touch the tea. He raised one eyebrow at me. "Why don't you drink the tea, it'll make you feel better. You know refusing is insulting, right?"

I held the drink on the tip of my lips and drank a small amount of it. It tasted good and I swallowed the drink with one gulp.

"There you go, feeling any better?" My vision swayed and I stood up from the chair.

"I think I should go now."

"Okay, just go with me." David led me upstairs to his room. From my dazed state, I saw that it was painted with dark colors. He laid me on his king-size bed and got on top of me.

"David..." I slurred but he cover my mouth with his hand. He took his wife beater off along with his cargo short, his black meat sprung up and my eyes widened. It was the biggest cock I've ever seen. Maybe 11-inch and had a wide girth.

"I'm gonna make you enjoy every second of this, I promise." He took my clothes off but I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. It was so large and so wide that my mouth watered as I imagined how it taste. He didn't get to finish undressing me because I got up and crawled to him on the floor. I took his cock in my hands and licked it from the base to the tip. "Shit!" He cursed as I swirled my tongue around the head of his enormous monster.

"Why don't we go on the bed?" He suggested and carried my body towards it. His skin was so dark from my golden tan that I released precum from my cock. He laid me on his bed and checked me out. "Look, you're already wet." He pointed to the wet patch on my shorts covering my crotch and I blushed.

My minds wasn't in the right state of mind but I didn't want to stop, seeing his rock solid body drove my hormones insane. He unzipped my shorts and pulled it roughly off of me. My cock came out and he licked his lips as he saw its head glistening from precum. "Fuck me." I whispered.

"Gladly." He dove in my erection and gave me a blowjob. I moaned from the feeling and tilted my head from the pleasure. He bobbed his head up and down and but stopped when he saw that I was close to cumming. He stood up and walked to the bedside drawer, took out a bottle of oil. "Sorry, but I don't use condoms."

"That's alright. I just need your cock I right now." He chuckled from my desperation and handed me the oil. I lathered my hand with it, and covered his chest with the slick liquid. I tweaked his nipple and bit one gently which made him groan. Finally, my hand touched his erection and I glided my hand in painfully slow motion.

"You better stop what you're doing boy, or I'll take you roughly." I stopped my actions and covered my hand with oil again. I opened up my legs for him and he moved forwards. I held up my hand to stop him and he obeyed. I entered my hole with one finger and slowly moved it in and out of my entrance. I added one finger, then another. I continued to drive my fingers inside and it made his giant cock twitch, precum leaked out and I darted forwards to lick it.

"I'm ready." I breathed heavily as my body was prepared for him. He pushed forward and placed his black meat so it touched my opening. He took hold of my legs, and pushed them downward making me open my legs wider and my hole loosened. He entered me with a centimeter and I grimaced in pain. "Harder." The faster he entered my hole the faster it would be for me to adjust to his huge size.

"Get ready boy." With those words he pushed his bat roughly and I screamed. "You okay." He asked, sweat pouring from his pores and dropping to my mouth. I tasted his sweat and found it bitter on my mouth. I licked my lips from the taste and his cock twitched inside me, touching something that gave me immense pleasure.

"More." I begged like a whore and he pulled out of my hole. It only took a second before he filled me with his meat and I screamed as he hit that spot again. This time he didn't wait for me to adjust and pulled out, but pushed it back again roughly. I moved my lower area so it met his thrust. Pulling his head lower, our lips met in a kiss and dominated it, pushing his tongue roughly inside and devouring my mouth. I came up for air and he started going lower, sucking the skin on my neck and collar bone.

"Shit you're tight." He continued his thrust and I panted like a dog in heat. He pulled out of me and I mewled from the lost.

"What are you doing?" I got up the bed but was stopped when he lifted me and turned my body around. Now kneeling in the floor, I was in doggy style. "So you wa-." I didn't get to finish it as he drove his black pole inside me, touching my prostate again.

"You want this black cock boy?" He said out of breath, the room smelt of sex and our bodies were covered with sweat and our juices. He pulled my hair so his face met mine, he sucked on the skin behind my head and I moaned from the sensation. "I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?'

His action were now frantic and I can sense that his black meat expanded, preparing to unload gallons of black seed inside my body. "Release it in my hole." My voice came out gasped and he groaned as I felt the warmth of his semen drenching my insides.

We continued to freeze in place as he filled me.

When I noticed that he finished squirting his cum, I got out of bed and went straight to his bathroom. I didn't say anything as the drug he gave me wore off. I wiped my hole with tissue and freshened my face. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I got out of the bathroom but stopped still when I saw David sitting on his bed- cock standing upright and hands pumping that enormous black meat.

"Ready for round two?" I sauntered to his awaiting figure and knelt down to suck his cock. It's taste making me dizzy with lust and his load leaving a taste inside my mouth. We fucked for the second time. Me riding on top of him as he laid on his bead, his black spear penetrating me as I bounced up and down on top of him. His mouth screaming my name as he came, his hand occupied on my cock- masturbating till I came on his chest and stomach.

We fucked four times that day, twice at his bed, once inside his bathroom and once in his living room. "Aren't you scared you kids would come home and find us fucking in the front door." I moaned as David pumped his black meat inside of me. My hands supported by the front door while he fucked me doggy-style.

"No." He groaned. I was on my way home when he kissed me in his living room and started taking off my clothes. He pushed my head on the front door as he rimmed my ass, and the slut that I am moaned from the feeling. Not pushing his head as his tongue connected with my opening. And now I was close to cumming as he masturbated my cock and simultaneously fucking my brains out. I felt his black cock expand and he released inside me, his mouth sucking the skin on my back- probably marking me as his property.

I went home that day, clothes a mess and cum leaking out of my asshole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Wanted It Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds