• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The First Time

The First Time

I didn't set out to do anything that day that would change my life forever. It was just another workday in downtown Chicago and I had just finished another meeting with a client. However, on this fateful day I walked past an adult bookstore and decided to stop in to check out the hot ladies in the magazines.

I walked in and was asked to pay a $1 browsing fee. I handed the clerk a $20 and scanned the store to make sure I didn't see anybody I recognized. As I did I noticed the 15 people in the store, all men, and from all walks of life. There were white, black, and Hispanic men that were a good representation of the cross section of people you see in downtown Chicago every day. A few were in suits, others wore casual clothing, and it looked like others had just finished work at a construction site. I also noticed that most of them were checking me out, but figured they checked out everybody who walked in the store hoping they didn't recognize them. At the time I was 25 years old, considered myself to be pretty good looking, and my 5' 11" frame was very fit and athletic looking. As I turned back to the clerk he handed me my change, all in $1's, which I thought was odd. I left the clerk and walked further into the store with the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. What self respecting attorney would be in a place like this, especially in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday.

I walked to the nearest rack and started browsing through the magazines, happy to find the store offered a much wider selection than the standard Playboy and Penthouse I had been looking at since my early teens. I lingered a while in the section that had the BDSM magazines, but soon noticed the video booths at the back of the store and decided to check them out. With my eyes downcast I walked past a few men lingering by the booths and walked through a door that was ajar along the left side of the hallway. I quickly closed and locked the door behind me and was struck by the darkness and the smell that reminded me of a high school locker room after practice. The room was about the size of a small closet with a video screen at the front and a small chair to sit in. It couldn't have been more than three feet wide and five feet long. However cramped, I was relieved to be away from all the other men and in a place where nobody could see me.

I put a couple of dollars into the feeder next to the screen and a video came to life. The video playing was a gay porn movie, obviously still on the channel the previous occupant of the booth had been watching. I shook my head and scrolled through the available options until I found one with a black guy fucking a hot looking blonde who was tied up on a bed. I sat down to watch it and started rubbing my hardening cock through my pants. Then I thought "what the hell, I'm alone in here", so I put more money in the machine before dropping my pants and sitting down to stroke my cock in earnest. I really enjoyed watching that girl get pounded by such a large cock and was about to cum when a light from the side of my booth startled me.

I turned towards it and noticed for the first time that there was a hole in the side of the booth. I looked through it and saw that someone had just entered the booth next to me. My heart was racing as I quickly covered my cock with my hand and hoped the person wouldn't look through the hole at me. As the next few minutes passed and nothing happened I took a quick glance through the hole in the wall and noticed the man in the booth next to me was standing up with his pants down, stroking his cock as he watched his video. I quickly looked away. But curiosity got the better of me and it wasn't long before I was looking again. I had seen plenty of naked guys in locker rooms while growing up, and had watched plenty of porn, but I had never been so close to another mans hard cock. The cock was white, at least 7 inches long, average thickness, and perfectly proportioned.

I was mesmerized and must have looked for too long because I could tell by the movement of the guy through the hole (really the movement of his cock toward me) that he had seen my eye at the hole. I quickly sat back in my chair, but then saw that he had pushed his cock through the hole. It was pointing straight at me and was very close to my head. I stared at it for a few moments, then surprised myself by reaching up to touch it. I brushed it with my finger and saw it twitch. Then I grabbed it and stroked it a few times before removing my hand and trying to pretend it wasn't there. The cock disappeared back through the hole to the other side of the booth where it belonged. I looked back to my screen and felt liberated enough to uncover my cock and continue stroking it.

The action on the screen was getting very hot as the guy pulled out of the girls ass then moved to her mouth. How degrading for her. As that happened on the screen the cock came back through the hole. Maybe it was the action on the screen that helped me put two and two together, but I suddenly realized he wanted me to suck his cock. No way - I wasn't going to do that. But then I leaned over and kissed it. It wasn't awful, but what was I doing? I kissed it again. Then I grabbed it and licked around the head. Then, Wham!! I exploded in orgasm. I quickly pulled back from his cock as I tried not to get any of my squirting cum on my suit pants, but I was too late and had made a mess on myself. I cleaned up the best I could and quickly left the booth.

I avoided eye contact with the men lingering in the hall outside the booths except for the man who seemed to step in my way as I was trying to pass him. He was a tall black man dressed in a very nice suit. I looked up at him to excuse myself and he gave me a knowing grin. As I walked out of the store into the bright sunshine of the day I assured myself that nobody knew what had happened. I had merely touched a cock, maybe a little more, but I hadn't sucked it. I wasn't gay and that was the last time I would ever do anything like that.

Little did I know at the time the blackmail that would follow and the depths of depravity I would be forced to endure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds