• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Duty

A Mother's Duty

It was my sons first weekend back from college. He just turned 19 years old. I have not seen him for months. Last I heard, he had been very upset, he refused to tell me why, only saying it was very embarrassing and it was something a mother shouldn't know.

My son has always been shy. He is very quiet, and apart from me, he could not talk to women if his life depended on it. I was the only woman he would really talk to. I knew he was interested in women, because I would frequently catch him eyeballing a girl if we went to the beach, or staring at women's breasts when she would bend down, showing him cleavage. I also went through his internet history once he left for college. He was VERY into women. Most of what I saw was normal, except for a couple videos titled "Mom fucks Son" or "Slutty Mother Rides Sons Cock" or things of that nature. I thought nothing of it at the time. That was until Christmas break.

Christmas break had come finally. It was my sons first time home since he left for college. Being the only family that he had his father leaving at an early age, I knew that he missed me. I expected him to just miss me, not long for me the way that he did. I left to get groceries, as we had just run out. I accidentally left my phone at home. My son was napping by the time that I got home. I was surprised to see my phone lying next to him. What I saw next shocked me. Text messages, sent from my phone to his, of nude pictures of myself that I sent to an ex-boyfriend of mine that I broke up with while he was gone. Half of me wanted to wake my son up at the moment, the other half realized that would traumatize him. I took a couple seconds to think, and I thought it be best not to say anything. I left the phone the exact way I found it, and left the house as if nothing happened.

As I was driving to the gym I started thinking. I don't know why I should be upset? My son found me sexy. That is a great thing. I was flattered. I mean, I have been called sexy before. Many of my sons guy friends would flirt with me, and I would sometimes overhear them calling me a "Milf." I keep in good shape. I stand 5'3. I have long blonde hair. I have a 23 1/2 inch waist. My hips where 37 1/2 inches. I had a very nice round ass that complements well with my curvy figure. I also have 34 D breasts. My legs were muscular, and I do not have a thigh gap, my thighs are thick and I am proud of that. So yes, I am a Milf, I am a Milf that my own son would fuck. I don't know if it is slutty of me to think this, but I am proud of that.

The whole time at the gym, it was hard for me to work out. Thoughts traveled through my head. Why was my son so shy? He was a very good looking young man. He was muscular, and tall, standing at 6'4. Me being so short, most times we would go out, people would think I was his girlfriend, not his mother, which may have been why he desired me. He also was very sweet to me. He would always hold me, and comfort me if I was upset. So why was he so shy? I could not think of a reason. I drove home after my workout, thinking I gave him more than enough time.

Sure enough when I got home my son was awake in the kitchen making himself a snack. My phone was not where I had left it before, so he must've put it back where he found it.

"Hey mom." He said smiling at me and giving me a hug "let me get the groceries for you." He said before I could get a word out. I walked into my bedroom and found my phone laying on my bed. I checked my messages and sure enough the pictures he sent himself were gone. Probably saved in his phone gallery for his own personal time. I walked out of my bedroom and my son had already put all of the groceries away and gone back to making his snack.

"So what did you do today sweetie?" I asked innocently.

"Not much, watched TV, took a nap." He said before taking a bite of his peanut butter sandwich. I sat down on the couch and he sat right next to me.

"Anything good on?" I asked and he just shook his head, his mouth full. I looked at him and thought how cute he looked. I grabbed his head, and pulled him close, letting his head rest on my breast.

"Mommy missed her baby." I said softly and let him go. He was blushing a deep shade of red. I glanced at his shorts, and saw a little bump in them. I couldn't help but smirk.

"Mom stop." He whined. I laughed a little

"I'm sorry baby." I said and looked at him sternly "so what was it that had you so upset?" I asked him. He turned to me and blushed even more "tell me son. It could be anything." I said smiling reassuring him

"Mom, I am a virgin." He admitted. I let out a soft sigh.

"Awe baby... its okay, it could be worse." I told him with a smile. He smiled back at me and nodded in understanding.

The rest of the day went fairly slowly. We had dinner, we ate, and we watched a movie, and then we said our goodnights. That is when everything that accumulated over the day had finally come to surface. I went to go check on my son in the middle of the night. His door was closed, but I opened it just a crack. When I did, I saw just what I expected. My sons phone in his left hand, and his right hand wrapped around his cock. I knew exactly what pictures he was looking at because of what he was moaning out.

"Ohh fuck mom... mmmm that pussy feels so good...oh yes mommy...fuck me mommy...fuck your babys cock." He would moan out as he stroked. I looked at his cock and it was nothing very impressive. Probably about 5 inches long. His words and moans still got my pussy very wet. In my 47 years of life I had my fair share of experience. I went through a period after my sons father left where I was a bit of a slut. I have been through many cocks, and with my experience I found it was not just the size, but how my lover used it. The way they talked to me that got me to cum most quickly. I started to rub my own pussy through the red panties that I wore to bed as I watched my son play with his cock.

"OOhhh mom... ohhh god...just like that...Fuck Maria." He moaned and when he said my actual name, that turned me on so much. That is what caused what happened next.

I straightened up a little and walked in on my son playing with his cock.

"Mom!" He screamed out and jumped back in surprise.

"Ahhh Anthony! I'm sorry. I didn't see anything." I lied.

He covered himself up and looked at me, blushing red "you couldn't have knocked?" He asked sitting up under the covers.

"I'm sorry, I just...I wanted to talk to you about earlier." I said looking at him "I just want you to know it's nothing to be embarrassed about." I said sitting down. I knocked his phone onto the floor. A picture of me laying with my legs spread, my shaven pussy exposed in front of a mirror, my tits free, blowing a kiss to the mirror was on my sons screen. I have to admit, I looked fucking sexy.

"Anthony what the fuck is this?" I had to pretend to be upset. "I am your mother not some porno slut you can masturbate to!" I yelled. He looked at me innocently.

"I'm sorry mom. You just look so sexy." He said blushing.

"How did you even get this?" I asked lowering my voice.

"You left your phone home when you went shopping. I wanted to go through it to see what I could find." He said looking at me, his big brown eyes looking right into mine.

"Did you like what you found?" I asked him. I put my hand in his inner thigh. He nodded looking down ashamed. I picked up his head "You know. I think I have a solution to your problem." I said smiling at him. I ran my hand up to his cock. He looked at me shocked. "I mean, I am your mother. I want to make all your dreams come true. If one of those dreams is me, then it would be wrong of me to say no." I explain, half convincing myself it was okay to do what I was doing. My son pulled off his covers exposing his naked body.

I smile and knew what to do. I kiss down his body to his stiff cock. I didn't want to tarnish my poor sons self esteem so I took just his head in my mouth first, making it seem like I couldn't take all of him at once. He moaned out loudly. He looked down at me wide eyed. I released his head from my mouth. I pulled off my top exposing my big full breasts. My son immediately grabbed them. I could tell he was excited because when he first grabbed them he squeezed them rather hard, which turned me on. I smiled at him and wrapped my mouth around his cock.

"Mmm mom that feels good." He moaned out. His hands rubbed firmly on my breasts. He was very good for not having any experience. He would lightly pinch my nipple and rub my breasts, making me feel satisfied by his firm, loving touch. I bobbed my head up and down his cock, letting my tongue swirl around it, then toy with his head. My tongue teased the slit of his head, and he gasped out and thrust up in pleasure. I held my head there for a few seconds, deepthroating him before I released.

"You like that baby?" I asked licking and sucking his balls. He moaned out and nodded.

"Yes mommy. So much." He looked down at me and when he called me mommy, I remembered that this was my son and not just some lover.

"Anything for my beautiful boy." I said smiling "now do you want to fuck mommy's pussy?" I asked him stroking his cock.

"Yes mommy. I want you to ride this cock. I want that pussy tight around my cock." He said biting his lip. It turned me on that my son was talking dirty to me. I positioned myself so my pussy was lined up with his cock.

"Ready my love?" I asked and he nodded eagerly. I lowered myself onto him. He slowly rotated his hips in a circle, a feeling that I was not expecting. I looked down at him as as I slide up and down on his cock. The circular motion of his hips combined with his slow yet powerful thrusts left me in a state of euphoria.

"Thats it mommy. Just like that. You ride so good mom. Fuck you feel amazing." He moaned out as he thrust. I grabbed my tits and threw my head back in pleasure. I started riding my sons cock faster and faster. I bounced up and down as my tits jiggled. My son grabbed one of them in one hand and brought his face to it. He sucked down hard on my nipple and I let out a long loud moan of pleasure. The moan was immediately followed by a firm spank on my ass causing it to jiggle.

"Thats right fuck your mother good baby. Mmm yes baby just like that." I moaned out "Ohhh Anthony! Oh my boy! Oh Anthony yes!" I started screaming as he rapidly thrust back and forth inside of my pussy, which was clenched around his cock. "Ohh son I'm going to cum! You're gonna make me cum Anthony." I moaned out loudly.

"Cum for me mommy." I Moaned out and immediately as he said that, my pussy juices squirted all over my son's cock. My legs shook and my breath was short as my son caused me to have the most glorious orgasm that I have had to date. I leaned over him, to weak to ride him properly. I was very surprised, being his first time, I would have thought he would have cum first. My son slipped out from under me and pushed me against the bed. An act of aggression that turned me on immensely. He spanked my ass hard and watched as my ass jiggled.

"Mommy your ass is perfect." He said and turned me over onto my back. "I want to fuck you from behind next time." His words surprised me, yet turned me on.

"Next time? What makes. you think theres going to be a next time?" I asked with a smirk, teasing my son.

"How hard I made you squirt." He says firmly. He did have a point. "Mommy I want to titty fuck you." He said straddling me, his cock between my tits. I followed with a nod and pushed my tits together, trapping his cock between my breasts. He started thrusting back and forth. I moaned from the feeling of his cock between my tits.

"Thats it baby. Cum for me. Cum for mommy baby." I said between moans. My words of encouragement must've helped, because as soon as I said them, he threw his head back and sent a hot load onto my breasts, mouth and face. I opened my mouth, catching all that made it that far. The rest I took my finger and scopped it up, followed by me sucking my son's cum off my finger.

"Mom you are so sexy. I love you so much." He said collapsing next to me.

"Thank you baby. You're cum taste great." I smiled at him. He snuggled up next to me.

"Round two in the morning?" He asked kissing me on the neck.

"Absolutely." I said moving his hand onto my breast. "Love you son." I whisper to him.

"Love you too mommy." He whispers back. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me baby. It's a mothers duty to make sure her son gets everything he needs."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Duty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds