• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suzanne and Old Tom

Suzanne and Old Tom

It had been a couple weeks since Suzanne had seen old Tom, the black janitor who raped her in the church kitchen. She was afraid to be by herself in church, so she always left with a group so he couldn't trap her again. She had not mentioned the rape to a soul because of the shameful way she allowed him to take her and because of the way her body reacted to it. She checked her mailbox next to the church office to see if there were any pressing duties for the deacons this week. All she saw was a white envelope and no name on it at all. She took it and opened it.

It was a message from him. It just read, "Today at 3, in the mechanical room in the back."

It was not signed and was not addressed to her. But Suzanne knew it was Tom. She also knew that his office was off the mechanical room. She wanted to just throw the note away and walk out and drive home. That's what she wanted to do. But it was almost 3pm and she stayed in the church and kept looking at the time. This made no sense at all, she thought. Why did she stay? Why was she looking at the time? Did he honestly expect her to willingly go to him?

When 3 o'clock came, she picked up her purse and walked to the back of the church. The note was still in her hand. She walked through the poorly lighted corridor towards the mechanical room. The sound of her heels clicking on the hard tile floor resounded off the walls. Her breath was labored and her pulse was racing as she approached that end of the hall. She saw the light coming from Tom's office. She approached the open door and looked in. He was seated in an old wooden office chair. He was leaning back and reading the newspaper.

"Did you want to see me," she managed to get out of her dry throat. The note was dangling from her fingers.

"No, you white whore, you want to see me," he said as he stood up in front of her.

Suzanne felt like he had punched her in the stomach, forcing all air out of her. She was frozen in her place. His words took any fight right out of her. His voice deflated her, yet aroused her. She knew why she came back to him. She knew why she took this solitary walk to an area that no one used except this big ugly fat black man. She remembered that Sunday morning in the church kitchen two weeks ago when he raped her. He took her with his brutal hardness. It was the kind of sex she had dreamed of for so long. The truth was that she had thought of little else since that day. The memory of it was a constant theme in her mind; it was deeply arousing.

"Please, Tom," Suzanne whined as she stood in front of him.

He just laughed as he reached down under his fat belly and unbuckled his belt and lowered the zipper of his work pants. The blue soiled pants hit the concrete floor. He dropped his shorts next; kicking the soiled batch away with his foot.

"Stroke it Miss Suzanne. Take my cock and stroke it, whore," he chuckled. His hand took her wrist and placed her hand on his big cock. As if on their own, her fingers encircled it and she was shocked at how fat and long it was. When he took her in the church kitchen she was just forced down on the table. She felt his size inside her but now she had her hand on his massive cock.

"Oh God," she moaned as her hand moved on his inflating meat with a mind of its own.

"Is this why you are here, white slut?"

"Please don't," she groaned.

"Show me the note," he demanded and with her other hand, Suzanne held it up.

"Tell me why you came here, bitch. You saw the note and knew it was me. Why did you walk all the way back here to see me?"

"I don't know. I was afraid," she whined.

"Stroke my black dick. Stroke it so it gets bigger and harder," he demanded with a nasty smile.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered as her hand stroked him harder. As his size increased, she could feel the blood fill his big black cock.

"But first let's get the money out of the way," he said.

"What money," Suzanne said with a startled voice.

"Pull your wallet out and tell me how much cash you have in it," he ordered her. Suzanne grabbed her purse and pulled out her wallet. She opened it and saw four $50 bills and a twenty.

"I have $220 in it," she admitted.

"How much are you going to pay me to fuck you?"

Suzanne looked down to avoid his eyes but immediately saw his hard black cock jutting out from under his fat belly.

"Take what you want," she said, "you can take it all."

"No," he said, "tell me how much you are paying me to fuck your cock-hungry body. Tell me what you are offering to be my married cheating white whore," he barked down at her.

"All of it. I will pay you $220," she gasped.

"Well, that is very generous for a nice white church woman like you. Hand it to me," he told her. Suzanne reached inside the wallet and pulled it out. She handed the money to him.

"Now that we have my fee taken care of, step back and pull off your clothes. Hand them to me, whore," he said with cruelty and force.

"Yes, Sir," she gasped and her hands were on her blouse buttons, pulling it open and handing it to him. Then she unhooked her bra and handed that to him too. Her full tits were in his view and her nipples were so hard, exposed and throbbing. She unzipped her conservative mid-length skirt and dropped it to her shoe tops. Then her panties followed the skirt. She reached down, stepped out of the garments and handed them to him. All she had on were her 3 inch heels.

Tom threw her clothing on top of his desk while he put her money in his wallet. He turned to her. His huge black hands moved onto her full breasts and his fingers grasped her nipples and pinched down on them. Suzanne gave out a guttural sigh as he pulled out the nipples and then mauled her full tits. Her eyes were half closed and her breathing was labored as Tom used her tits as if he owned her.

"Tell me what you want, white whore. Do you want old Tom to put his fat black cock inside you again? Tell me why a respectable church deacon like you would come back here and hand me your clothes and pay me? Why will you let this old black man touch you anywhere I want?"

"Please, Sir, please," she gasped; his words humiliating her and bringing her almost to tears.

"You are a married white woman. Why would you need old Tom's black dick? Doesn't your husband pound that wet cunt like you need it, bitch?" he asked. There was laughter in his voice which heightened her humiliation even more.

"No, Sir, he doesn't" she choked out of her dry throat.

Suzanne was emotionally and sexually hysterical inside her mind as his words hit her like hard slaps. He was giving her a verbal beating and she was becoming more aroused by it as he continued degrading her. She knew why she was here. She knew what he would do to her if she came back here. But now he wanted her to say it. He wanted her to admit her needs and her cravings. She had paid him but he still needed more admissions. She looked down at his big belly and saw his hard cock below it. Her hand reached out and gripped him again. She started to jerk the long thick black meat.

"Please Sir, I want it," she whispered to him with the fat cock in her small hand.

"Not good enough white whore. Tell old Tom why you want him to do," he said as his hands pinched down on the sensitive nipples again. As he did it, her cunt flooded.

"I'm a whore, Sir. I'm a dirty married white whore. I need this big black cock inside me. Fuck me, Sir. Rape me, Sir." Her own words horrified her. They came out on their own. She couldn't stop herself. He had broken her and made her admit her most guarded secret. But she had no choice. He gave her no choice.

Tom pushed her back away from him and she almost fell down. Her hand came loose from his cock and she felt like she was being discarded.

"Go to the desk and take out a piece of paper and write down your personal cell phone number. When I call that number or text you I expect my white whore to get over here to get fucked. So write down the number and write 'call me when you need to fuck me.' Then sign your name," he smirked.

Suzanne knew if she did this, Tom would have something to blackmail her with. By saying it on paper and then signing her name, her fate was sealed.

"Please, Sir, I can't put that in writing. You know you can have me anytime. But I can't write that on the note pad," she begged.

Tom approached her and pulled her to him. His mouth was on her mouth and their tongues met. His hands pulled her to him and squeezed her firm ass. She reached up to put her arms on his shoulders and she loved the way his fat black tongue slid between her lips. His cock was against her belly and seemed to be throbbing on her skin. She was happy that he had not pushed the point about the note. He broke the kiss and looked down at her.

"Sign it or this ends now. You take back your clothes, get dressed and leave. But you will never get fucked by old Tom again. Sign it, whore, or get out," he told her.

Suzanne's arousal was beyond anything she had ever felt. She had to have him now. She needed the way he treated her and how he humiliated her. She felt totally dominated and owned by this fat, ugly, huge black man. Something inside her was released and the genie could never be put back in the bottle. She knew it, but Tom knew it even more. She walked to the table and wrote her cell number and the message he demanded. Then she signed it and turned and handed it to him. Tom took the note, unlocked his desk and put it inside. He then locked it again.

Turning to her again he pointed to the ground and Suzanne dropped to her knees and crawled over to him. She again took his fat cock in her hands and began to stroke it and pump it. She did this a few times and then dropped her hungry mouth onto the huge head and wrapped her married lips around his black cock.

"That's it bitch. Now suck old Tom's black dick." He said as his hand grabbed her hair and forced more into her face.

Her mouth was so full but she pushed down harder and accepted more and more. Her tongue worked the hard shaft as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Her mouth was stretching to accept him and it hit the back of her throat and stopped. Her submission was complete and she was exactly where she wanted to be. This was where she needed to be; on her knees and servicing a huge cock and being treated like nothing more than a thing to fuck and abuse. She knew this truth about herself. She craved being used her by him. She wanted more and more. There was nothing hidden any longer. She was exposed. She was his to use as his white whore.

He pulled her hair hard and lifted her face off his cock. Suzanne gasped for air but at the same time pushed her face forward again to try and capture his hard cock again. But Tom pulled harder and said one word, "Up."

She rose to her feet in front of him. He towered over the naked white wife. He pushed her back until she was up against the wall. Reaching down under her firm ass, he pulled her up until her legs rose to allow his cock to rest just under her open cunt.

"Fuck me," she groaned at him as her arms encircled his neck and her legs rode up over his hips. His big fat belly was pushing into her stomach and the head of his cock found the wet cunt opening.

"If you want it, you need to slide that hot cunt onto me."

Loosening her grip around his neck, she lowered herself onto his big black cock.

"Oh, my God," she cried out as the fat head pierced her tight opening. "So big; Oh, please, it's so big," she grunted as she took more and more of him inside her snug white body.

Tom did not wait for her to adjust to his size and pinned her firmly to the wall and began to increase his pace into her. He started to slam her exposed cunt with long firm strokes and he was reaching depths she never knew possible. His cock head was ramming her cervix and the mixture of the need and the fullness and the pain of being taken like this was driving her to a quick orgasm.

"You want it like this, whore," he snarled. His hips worked like pistons, driving her into the cold, painted cinder block wall of the maintenance room.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, cumming, please, oh fuck, please," she cried out as her climax gripped her and took hold of her like she knew it would. "Fuck your whore...whore...whore," she chanted as wave after wave of deep spasms overtook her senses and ignited her nerve endings. The all- encompassing sensations taking her to places she never knew existed. Her grip on Tom was like a vise. She looked up into his nasty ugly black face and opened her mouth and began kissing him and searching for his tongue. Tom kept his enormous black cock wedged deep inside the white wife. She hunched and flexed her hips to extract all the shattering sensations she could from this erotic, brutal moment. She moved on him for what seemed like hours before her hips slowed and her mouth broke away from his. It had in reality last a minute or two but it was the best minute of her life. Tom was still firm and lodged deep within her. He reached up and pulled her arms away from his neck. Holding her wrists he pulled her up so his cock could pull out and then lowered her to the ground in front of him.

"Now suck the cum out of me, whore," he told. Suzanne took his wet cock in her hand and jerked the massive, slick rod. Her mouth moved to capture the head and she swirled her tongue on it and the sensitive underside. Tom was close to shooting his cum load and was flexing his hips in time with her stroking hand and active mouth. Both of his hands were knotted in her hair as he cried out. His dick suddenly began to pulse. Suzanne felt it happening and tightened her lips around his cock. He began to launch his cum into her. The first blast was like a fire hose and she choked a bit. This made her pull the head out of her mouth so she could swallow his spunk. Her hands held his cock to her lips pointing up and his eruptions continued. She used her tongue on the underside of the cock head while holding it tight to her full lips. Her face was flooded with his juice and her forehead and hair received ample amounts of the warm fluid. Suzanne was soaked by the amazing amount of Tom's cum. She then took him back in her mouth and sucked the rest of his semen into her throat and drank it down.

Tom released his grip on her hair and stepped back from her. He looked at the mess on her face and head and hair and smiled. Suzanne just squatted there before him and tried to catch her breath.

"I think my white whore would do anything for old Tom. I think my whore is addicted to this black cock," he said snickering down at her and smiling.

"Yes, Sir, anything you want. Anything you ask," she said as she looked up through her cum splattered face. Her expression was total submission and arousal.

"Good, now suck his cock," he said pointing to the door behind her. Suzanne turned around; confused by his reference to someone else. That's when she saw him.

"Oh, I can't, he's so young," she cried out as she saw a young black boy in his late teens, maybe 19, standing at the doorway with his pants around his ankles and his big cock fully erect.

"Suck my son's black cock," Tom demanded.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suzanne and Old Tom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds