• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Discovering His Strength Ch. 01

Discovering His Strength Ch. 01

We'd had a lovely dinner at the local Chinese: intimate, entertaining conversation.

Having driven the short distance home, we pull into the garage. While I'm picking up my bag from by my feet, he steps out of the car and walks around to open my door. He is awfully charming. We walk together to the front door, which he unlocks for me, letting me walk through ahead of him.

He pauses by the doorway while I enter, switching on the light as I pass the switch. I take a few steps down the hall, mildly wondering why he's not following close.

Almost instantaneously he has slammed the door, killed the light and leapt toward me. I turn around longing for his warm embrace, welcoming the prospect of passionate love making.

Yikes! My face! He's slapped me! Striking my cheek hard, sharp.

Oh I get it - we've talked about this before, so not totally unexpected, but he knows it's a fantasy I've wanted to explore.

I firm my stance, feet apart, brace my shoulders and prepare to push back.

My face hurts.

I put my hands up and start to push his chest, my adrenalin pumping as he gives a little. Feeling strong, gaining ground, I chuckle a little. This is going to be fun. He halts my progress and pushes back, forcing me back a step so I re-double my efforts and push hard, leaning in with my upper body, bracing with my rear leg. He takes a clear step backward.

I start to wonder if I'd over-estimated his strength when we've talked about this previously.

My heart is pumping, my senses as sharp and focussed as ever. This is great fun!

Uh oh, I lost concentration momentarily and he gained a little advantage.

Fuck! Suddenly he's grabbed my wrists, and has managed a tight grip on both my wrists with just one hand. His other hand wraps around my throat as he takes a couple of effortless steps forward, forcing me backward up against the wall. He was just fucking with me, letting me think I had a chance.

I'm fighting back, pushing forward with all my might, alternately striking out with my legs, desparate to make contact with his shins. I'm shocked, fucking stunned, when he spits in my face. He can hear my reaction, and so does it again, muttering 'fucking cunt' close to my ear.

It's starting to feel less like fun.

He strikes my face again, and while I'm recovering, brings his lips to mine. It's not like any kiss I've ever known. His lips are hard, his tongue is hard. He manipulates my tongue between his lips and starts to suck, and keeps on sucking, hard. He's pulling my tongue out of my mouth. Fuck it hurts. I'm trying to scream or yell at him, but have no control over my sounds. He pulls away, hand around my throat, tongue sucked into his mouth. He is stretching my tongue, my jaw, my neck. I'm starting to get scared.

Released at last, my tongue is so deeply sore.

But he's only just getting started. With one hand still around my throat pinning me to the wall, he grabs my breast with the other - grabs hard and twists - fuck. He reaches for my hips and pulls at my trousers. All the time assaulting my ears: 'you fucking slutty cunt, dog fucking whore'

He pushes me through to the bed, dragging down on my jeans. A lightening thought flashes through my mind that I'd always thought I'd be better off with jeans on to make it harder to reach my pussy, but now I find, once they are half way off, they've trapped me by so grossly limiting my movement that I cannot direct any effective effort away from the attack.

The ropes are in reach of the bed - he has me face down on the bed, he is sitting on me. My legs are twisted in my jeans, he quickly removes them and my knickers - my subsequent kicks are a laughable attempt at resistance. He uses the knickers to twist around my hands and wrists.

His verbal barrage continues 'you are my fuck toy tonight. you thought you'd like this, you fucking stupid cunt...'

He thrusts fingers into my cunt, oh my I'm confused.

He's tied a rope around my ankle, and then to the bed post. Grabbing my other ankle, he rolls my body over so I'm face up, stretching my pussy open while he ropes my ankle to the opposite bed post.

He leaps onto my chest - I'm immobile. He releases one hand from the twisted knickers. His constant muttering insults and threats fill my mind, I have no sense of how to react. My eyes wide I'm silently pleading for some clarity, some direction. This is not what I was expecting.

I'm spreadeagled - each limb fastened to each corner of the bed.

He sits on my chest, facing my feet and leaning forward. Just as I think he's going to start playing with my pussy he farts into my face. Fuck! He's what! That's so fucking disgusting.

He throws a shirt over my face, and starts to rub my pussy, flicking my clitoris, rubbing, pushing fingers closer and closer to my slit. It feels good, I'm wet, I'm squirming.

Oh dammit - his phone rings.

I hear him walk away - surely he's not going to answer it. He starts a conversation. He's not going to leave me just laying here! I get only one side of the phone call:

'Yeah, not too busy - what are you up to'

'It'd be great to catch up'

'Yeah I can pop out for a bit'

What! That fucker!

'Better still, why don't you pop round here for a beer'

'No need to bring any - and I've gotta little fun lined up'

'Sure thing. See you in a bit'

Fuck, I don't like where this is heading.

'Love, we should maybe finish up'

'You little slut are going to love this'

'Babe please don't - who were you talking to?'

'Cunt'

He's back at my pussy, thrusting fingers in, lifting my hips so he can reach my asshole, spitting at my puckering hole before thrusting his thumb. Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm wet, hungry, wanting climax before - the stranger - arrives.

He fastens the shirt around my head so my vision is completely obscured.

My desire for orgasm is encouraged by the sound of him switching on my vibrator, and I smile as he positions against my cunt. He forces it forward so its hard against my clitoris then cranks it up. It's too strong, too strong, I love it. I hear the duct tape as he straps this wonder device to my leg, securing it in place hard and strong upon my clit. I want, I want, I want.

There's a knock at the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Discovering His Strength Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds