• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Golden Shower Virgin Pt. 02

Golden Shower Virgin Pt. 02

12

When I Anya discovered she enjoyed peeing on me as much I enjoyed being peed on it didn't exactly mean that the flood-gates were open for me (so to speak). In fact, Anya took pleasure in doling out that particular favor only at odd, seemingly random times. As with the rest of our sex-life, she is always the one who decides when, where and how we will play, and making me wait for something is clearly part of the excitement for her.

When Anya wants sex she will frequently announce the fact without ceremony or any sort of pretense at coyness. On those occasions, what follow will usually be quick and perfunctory, and almost always begins with me servicing her orally in some fashion. At other times, however, when she is in the mood for more serious play, she always signals me with little hints well in advance of whatever it is she has in mind. Since she frequently likes to role-play during our 'special' sessions, her hints are often 'in character' in some way. She may, for instance, wish to play the 'strict teacher' game on a given evening and at some point beforehand will perhaps address me as a 'naughty boy', or else tell me that I need some serious 'schooling', or the like. Naturally, those (less than) veiled hints have the effect of reducing me to quivering anticipation well before the games actually get underway.

Last Halloween, Anya and I attended a costume party hosted by some of her work friends and Anya, who loves everything Tolkien, went dressed as an Elf. I don't mean the cutesy, Santa's helper sort of creature, but rather something right out of the 'Lord of the Rings' movie ... a more striking, and even sexier version of Liv Tyler, if you will. Anyway, she really looked fantastic, especially as her sharply slanting eyebrows and almond shaped eyes already give her a devastatingly lovely 'elvish' look. Her costume, a strangely incongruous blend of gossamer and leather, was both modest and teasing at the same time and, I am proud to say, turned the heads of both men and women on that particular evening.

Later that night, Anya remained in character during what became a terrific sex-play session and, since then, her elvish alter-ego has appeared on many occasions. There have been some developments, however, as the simple elf has now been transmogrified into 'The Elf-Queen', and the costume has diminished to something far less modest, with more of the leather and less of the gossamer. I know it sounds silly, perhaps, for a grown man to play-act in elf fantasies but the truth is that these sessions are consistently my favorite now and when Anya drops hints that the Elf-Queen may visit I am instantly hard in anticipation. Her other characters have always titillated me (and her, of course), but these games are the easily the most intensely erotic for the simple reason that the Elf-Queen is the most excitingly dirty and deliciously filthy-minded creature I have ever met.

*****

Those who have followed my story since the first chapter will recall that when Anya wants oral attention from me, it is just as likely to involve servicing her lovely bottom as much as her pussy. I, of course, have no difficulty with this as, aside from the incredible erotic charge I get from putting my face in between those flawless nether cheeks, I love the excitement she always derives from this most intimate act. Anya, to put it plainly, loves virtually every sort of anal play...

Much of the time, any serious anal sessions usually commence with an enema. This, mark you, is not merely a hygienic precaution; in fact, the enema is usually as much part of the play as whatever follows. Anya introduced this practice to me quite early on in our acquaintance and, though I was hesitant at first, I have come to find the sensations very arousing. Anya loves to administer them to me (playing a very clinical role sometimes), but most of all she really, really loves to receive them herself.

Now, before I move on, I need to tell you a couple of things that are relevant to my story:

First, shortly after the Halloween party I mentioned, Anya and I rented a house together. This didn't really make us more boyfriend-girlfriend than we were before but rather it just seemed more practical to share the expenses. We still maintain separate bedrooms (which was just as much my idea as it was Anya's, lest you were wondering otherwise), but now we don't have to end our times together with one of us having to make the trek back to our own apartment. The other benefit, aside from the sheer size of the place, is that it has a huge, old-fashioned bathroom with lots of tile and plenty of floor-space. There is an old iron bathtub (the sort with the clawed feet), but a modern shower stall has also been installed along with a bidet. Now, in our new premises, we not only can have bedroom sex, but basement sex (more about this some other time) and bathroom sex as well. The bathroom sex (and we call it that) is definitely my favorite...

The other thing I must tell you involves something of a development. You may recall that intercourse is not part of our relationship (and probably never will be), but, of late, there is some suggestion that there may be some room for... well, improvement, so to speak. When I have administered enemas to Anya I have always wondered what it must be like to slide my cock into her bottom while she is full of the warm, sudsy fluid. Anya, it appears, may have wondered the same thing for she has dropped several hints that this may actually happen.

The first time, after I had filled her and removed the enema nozzle, she looked wistfully at the diameter of the tubing and mused that something a little bigger would be better. She looked at me quite meaningfully and then grasped the shaft of my cock in a gentle, exploratory grip and whispered huskily in my ear:

'Something about this size would be so much nicer,' she said.

The next two hints were even more blatant. On both occasions, while the nozzle was deep inside her and the water slowly filling her, she asked me if I thought about putting my cock in there too. The second time, she actually reached around and began working the nozzle slowly in and out of her asshole as she asked the question, making me almost pass out with longing.

'For that, you'd have to be a very good boy...' she announced.

Well... that certainly made it plain that nothing along such lines was going to occur on that occasion and, sure enough, it didn't. But there was hope, I thought... When Anya dropped hints, even vague ones, it generally meant that she had some particular intention and, though I dared not actually rely on that general rule, I started to think that maybe, just maybe, I might be permitted to be inside her that way. Naturally, it seemed like an eternity before the magical actually happened...

*****

One Sunday afternoon, Anya and I were reading and listening to a Verdi opera in the smaller of our two living rooms (we have a large, somewhat formal 'parlor' at the front of the house, and a smaller, and more cozy 'sitting room' as well). Now I should explain that Anya and I observe what we call 'Naked Sundays' which means, it should be fairly obvious, that we go without clothes for the day. On Sundays we rarely go out, and don't expect callers, so being naked is just a pleasant way of really relaxing. There's nothing particularly sexual about it but, on this particular Sunday, it became apparent that Anya had something in mind...

At some point, it must have been an hour or so after lunch, Anya got up and, without a word, left me and went up to the second floor. She was gone for a while (I wasn't really paying attention) and then I heard her voice from the top of the stairs.

'Come and give me a hand, will you?' she called.

At first, I assumed that she must have plugged the toilet, needed something lifted, or otherwise required my physical efforts in some fashion. When I got upstairs however, I saw that she was in the bathroom, standing in front of the toilet with an enema can, already filled, in one hand, and the nozzle in the other. I was surprised of course, particularly because Anya had not dropped any of her usual hints about sex-play to come, but it was a pleasant sort of surprise and my cock immediately twitched in interest. She beckoned me in and then I saw that the nozzle she had selected was a Bardex... that was unusual.

Now for those unfamiliar, I should explain that a Bardex nozzle is a special type that has two 'balloons' along the length that are inflated with a rubber bulb. The purpose of these is to have one inflated just inside the anus, and one outside, so as to prevent the nozzle (or anything else) from coming out during the procedure. Anya has used this on me many times but, to date has never asked me to use it on her... she much prefers a long, ribbed nozzle usually and likes it to be slid in and out as the enema liquid is flowing into her.

I know I raised my eyebrows at this turn of affairs but Anya ignored this and hung the enema can from one of the shower curtain hooks. She picked up a tube of KY that was sitting on the bath rack and handed it to me.

'Use lots,' she said. 'You know how to work the Bardex, right?'

I nodded by way of reply, but I was still a little taken aback by the matter of fact, rather neutral tone in her voice. As I mentioned, there had been absolutely no signals, or hints of anything sexual to come before hand and Anya's manner now was also distinctly business-like. Being naked with her, and being handed the lubricant had already made me almost fully erect but she pointedly ignored my arousal and lowered herself into position.

Our tub, I should explain, is of the old-fashioned variety and has very high sides. Accordingly, we have a small wooden step on the floor beside it and Anya, as is her usual practice, had folded a towel on top of it. She knelt down and leaned forward with her forearms on the tub rim, her bottom now thrust out towards me.

'I'm ready,' she said.

Now, I have to stop at this point and let me try and describe this riveting view for you. Anya, I have said before is a very attractive woman... slender, but with nice wide hips and a gorgeous peach-shaped derriere. Her skin is very pale, alabaster almost, and when she is on all fours with the pinkness of her labial folds just visible beneath the darker crack of her bottom, the vision can just about make one swoon. I was hard and throbbing as I rubbed the sticky KY over the nozzle.

'Put some on me, too' she said. 'And lots inside me as well...'

I was trembling a little as I knelt down beside her. I used one hand to spread her open for me and was momentarily transfixed by the sight of her pretty asshole. Anya has a very tight little anal ring with delicate folds forming a twisted, pale, star-shape. Around the margins, in a wide corona, the smooth skin has a sunset-hued appearance in lovely pinks and light tan... It is a beautiful, deliciously gorgeous asshole indeed.

I raised the tip of the KY tube to her pretty opening and squeezed. A little blob of the clear jelly formed over the tight aperture and I used one finger to smear it around, making Anya start at the sensation. Her anus was now glistening and I put the tube back to her hole again and this time I pressed the tip tightly inwards before squeezing. I could feel the thick, viscous goo being pressed out of the tube and squirting inside. Again, I rubbed my finger in a circle around her anus and then slipped the tip inside, twirling it to coat the inside of her sphincter with the slippery gel. I heard her breath catch and she stiffened in anticipation of the nozzle.

The front balloon of the Bardex has a tapered shape for entry and, before being inflated, has an almost winged appearance. I put the tip to Anya's waiting anus and then slowly pushed it inside. Anya moaned now and I felt my cock jerk upwards excitedly. I deeply wanted to be sliding myself inside her instead of the nozzle but I knew that this, at least for the time being, was not to be. Instead, I pressed the nozzle home as far as it would go and then began to squeeze the bulb.

It took just four vigorous squeezes to fill both balloons and an exploratory tug on the enema tube confirmed that the tip was held firmly in place. I knew what the sensation of the twin balloons was like and I experienced a little vicarious pleasure when I saw how Anya's asshole was being stretched. I waited for a moment or two and then deftly flicked the valve just behind the nozzle...

'Oh... Oh, my god,' Anya gasped.

Although we have several enema bags, Anya much prefers the can as it is easier to fill and holds, I think, one and a half quarts. The tube attachment is quite wide but usually, with the nozzle Anya generally uses, the adapter allows for a narrow tube. The Bardex, in contrast, uses a much wider one and I could tell that Anya was surprised at the sheer strength of the flow. I could almost hear the rush of the water flooding inside her and I caressed her bottom cheeks gently as she went almost rigid at the sensation.

It took nearly two minutes for the can to empty as far as it could. There was not much more than a couple of fluid ounces left inside and I switched off the valve. Normally, we let an enema sit for at least a few minutes and I did so now but, when I went to withdraw the nozzle, Anya stopped me.

'No... fill up the can again,' she said. Her voice was tight.

I must have done a double take at that moment. I know what one can full feels like and the pressure is quite intense. I could scarcely believe she wanted more.

'Are you sure?' I asked. She nodded.

'Yes,' she said. She was gritting her teeth, I could tell, but I could also sense a pleasure and excitement behind the discomfort. ' I want you to completely fill me...'

I turned on the shower and, after adjusting for the right, lukewarm temperature, I filled the can once again and hung it back on its hook. Anya, who had relaxed for a moment or so, now stiffened in anticipation again as I bent to open the enema valve. There as a brief delay and then my lovely lady moaned deeply.

'Oh, fuck me' she gasped. 'That's deeper than I ever had it fill me before.'

I reached beneath her and very gently massaged her abdomen. I could feel the water moving inside her and it genuinely felt as though her belly was swollen with the incredible intake. I continued to massage and then the flow, probably inhibited by the backward pressure, slowed to a standstill. I closed the valve again.

'That's it,' I said. 'I don't think any more will flow.' Anya nodded.

'Just as well,' she said with some effort' 'I don't think I could take any more.'

I thought she would ask me to remove the nozzle for her but, to my surprise, she climbed a little unsteadily to her feet. Her face was flushed. I reached to help her but she waved me away.

'I don't need any more help,' she said. 'And you don't need to watch the rest... go on back downstairs, now.'

I was a little crestfallen at this. I had already clued into the fact that Anya had nothing sexual in mind at that moment, but the abrupt dismissal was a little disappointing. My erection had already subsided and now it seems as though the prospect of anything exciting happening had vanished entirely. Anya, however, raised my spirits once again.

'I won't be too long,' she said, more softly this time. 'But I do want to clean in here a little.' She then gave me a look that made my heart leap. 'You know, for later...' she said.

*****

Once I was downstairs, I had a sudden revelation of sorts. Anya had not given me any signal of upcoming sex play before the enema because the enema *was* the signal. The second signal, of course, was her mentioning that she was going to clean the bathroom 'for later', and I knew then, with a little thrill of excitement that, not only did Anya have something special planned, it was going to be a special session of 'bathroom sex'. Already, I was wondering how I would manage to wait patiently until the appointed time arrived.

Anya finished what she had to do and came down after a while. She was now fully dressed and it appeared that the naked part of naked Sunday was now over. She had also reverted to her neutral demeanor once again and it was clear that she was not going to give away any further hints of what was to come until she was ready. Her first task for me was to go to the basement and fetch an appropriate bottle of wine.

'I'm going to make veal scallops later,' she announced. "I need some rice, though... can you run out and get me a bag?'

Naturally I had to get dressed again and by the time I returned from the store it was very nearly 5pm. Anya busied herself in the kitchen right away and I poured us each a glass of wine to drink while she cooked. She made a saffron risotto to go along with the veal scallops and we enjoyed a lovely meal at the kitchen table as watched the sun go down. Afterwards, Anya cleared away.

'Make me some tea, will you?' she asked as she placed the dishes in the sink. She looked back at me with a sly little smile and, again, she made my heart jump with sudden excitement. Anya drinks tea almost every night but it has now become established that if she asks me to make it, she is signaling that she will pee for me later... Now, I was beginning to feel that my cup was indeed running over. Not just bathroom sex, but pee-sex too!

It must have taken her two hours to finish the tea. It was a large pot, to be sure, but I also know that she was intentionally dragging out the time, making me almost nuts with anticipation. Finally, she emptied her cup and stood up.

'I have stuff to do,' she announced. 'Why don't you read, or something? I'll be calling you in a while, I expect.'

She left, going upstairs once again, and I tried to absorb myself in the same book I had been reading earlier. I think I managed to get through two chapters or so but I have no memory of what I read as the words seemed to be meaningless. I was far too preoccupied with what was to come and my ability to concentrate was just about non-existent. About a half hour later, while I was still waiting for her to call, I heard a strange sound floating down from the upper story.

I stood up and, as I walked across the room, it became clear that there was music being softly played. I opened the door to investigate further and saw that the hallway was only dimly lit and the landing at the top of the stairs was in complete darkness. The music was coming from up there and all of a sudden I recognized it as a recording of Elvish chants set to music that Anya had bought a while ago. The sound made me instantly hard...

The Elf-Queen was waiting for me!

*****

Oh God ... I couldn't imagine what was about to happen, but I knew that it was going to be very, very intense. My heart was thumping like a jack-hammer inside my chest as I slowly, and very nervously, mounted the stairs. When I reached top, my eyes trained into the blackness beyond but, even with a little light coming up from below, I couldn't make out the end of the passageway. Then, suddenly, I heard the bathroom door creak and a golden glow from within lit the hall to reveal my sexy Queen in all her naughty glory.

I hadn't known it, but Anya had actually been outside the door when she opened it and it was just the light spilling from within that now made her visible. Her hair was pulled back and she wore a golden chain as a sort of circlet around her head, with little medallion dangling from the front so as to hang just above and between her eyes. Her chest was harnessed with a cup-less leather bra I had seen her wear before but, now, a sheer square of gossamer hung from the top of the shoulder straps. It covered the swell of her breasts, falling almost to her navel, but the dark circles of her nipples showed clearly through the flimsy cloth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Golden Shower Virgin Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds