• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 01

My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 01

12

This is the continuing story of a pretty, eighteen-year old college student named Annie. She is spending another three-day weekend with her Grandfather (Michael), along with her best girlfriend whose name is Summer (sometimes shortened to 'Sum'), also eighteen. I have serialized the three days of this visit from Friday night to Monday morning. My intent is to place all of the parts of this story in the incest/taboo category to maintain continuity.

This is now the week after Annie and her Grandpa initiated a sexual relationship between them. Her friend, Summer was ready to give herself to Annie's Grandpa whom she crushed on last week, but Michael refused because she was a virgin, and felt that someone her own age should be the one to make her a woman. During the last week, Annie spent a very romantic night with her Grandpa by herself, and she was able to entice her friend to find a suitable candidate to relieve her of her pesky virginal status. Narration of this story series is in the third person singular point of view.

*****

1. Annie and Summer, Wednesday night to Thursday morning after their weekend with Michael

"Oh my God, Annie! You and your Grandpa, again last night?" Summer asks with wide eyes.

"Well ... um, yeah!" Annie replies with a guilty smile.

"Why, you little hoe!" Summer teases!

"Me a hoe? Who was that petite little blondie last weekend that opened her legs to my Grandpa ... to Michael, offering her bod to him? Anyone we know, Sum?"

'Okay, okay, I'm a little hoe too, if you put it like that!" Summer says with a girlish giggle.

"Oh my God, Sum! Last night was so amazing! My Grandpa is such a sweetheart; he took me out to dinner, and let me have a sip from his wineglass. After that, we just walked around the lake. It was nice and we talked about a lot of things Sum, including what happened last weekend. He just wanted to make sure that I was okay with what happened."

"Yeah, things did get a little wild, didn't they?" Summer offers.

"Yes, wild ... but Sum, I have feelings for Michael. He's related of course, his being my Mom's dad makes it awkward. But, we have also been friends through the years, and he has always been there for me and helped me over some difficult times, Sum. So I guess it is natural to feel some affection for him—"

"So, where are you and Michael going on your honeymoon?" Summer interrupts just to tease.

"Stop, Sum! I am trying to be serious here! I have met your Grandpa, he is a very sweet man, but and at five-foot eight and two hundred fifty pounds, he is not exactly a heart-throb is he?"

"Don't get me wrong Annie honey, Michael is very attractive for and older man, and I was so infatuated last weekend, that I would have let him do anything we wanted to me. Believe me doll, I understand the attraction!" Summer explains.

"Well, anyway, after our walk and some fresh air, we decided that we would just try a romantic relationship just to see. To see what, I am not sure, so we went back to his place; I just told Mom that I was sleeping over at Grandpa's."

"Sleeping huh!" Summer says with a suspicious look.

"Well ... we sort of like, made love, um ... three times. First time was kinda hard, like straightforward, but later we made love umm, slow and easy after we raided the kitchen. Then this morning I snuck into the shower when he was in there, and we kinda had a quickie, with the water running over us. It was so romantic, Sum; like in a movie or something!" Annie explains.

"Annie! You have to help me find someone, some uh, guy to um ... you know ... so I can be uh, be like with you-your um, Michael. He is so hot, and I want to ah ... well you know, but I have to be like ... you know ... experienced." Summer said, nearly tongue-tied asking about something so delicate.

"In other words, you want me to help you find someone to pop your cherry, so you can screw Michael!"

"Well ... yeah, putting it crudely, that's about it!" Summer says with a chuckle. Annie adds,

"Well, it can't be just all sex between us and Michael, remember that Grandpa and I are also friends ... I can tell him everything; he and I have discussed the merits of his girlfriends over the years. It is not just a matter of some old guy screwing his granddaughter, so please Sum, if you are going to have that kind of relationship with Michael, be his friend first." Annie said, being serious.

"Yeah, okay ... I see what you mean." Summer answered thoughtfully.

"It is kind of like you and me Summer. We have been friends for a long, long time. What we have now is the result of years of friendship and affection. I love you Summer. I don't see us as a couple of grunting little pigs, just hot for each other's forms! I love touching you, but we have always been there for each other as well. You are my friend, with benefits."

"I know all that Annie, m'love. We have talked about this before. I love touching you and being with you, but I like boys too. You have stood up for me many, many times with your great physical and inner strengths. So, wherever we go in life, marriage or whatever, I will still want to be with you in some emotional and even sexual way. You are a soul for my soul, my dear."

"Exactly! Ditto, Sum!"

Both girls worked themselves into an emotional state, and with tears in their eyes, they embrace, and kiss each other sweetly.

" Okay now ... back to your immediate problem. Um ... okay ... let's seeeee! Oh, yeah ... a few of us are going out tonight for a little while, and I will be with a nice boy I have um, done it with before, and he has a very nice friend, so if he looks good to you, he is all yours! Kinda short notice I guess!" Annie offers.

"M'kay ... I guess ... pick me up at seven-thirty, but I have to be back my eleven-thirty ... midnight at the latest. If I sneak in any later than that, I will have to deal with Daddy. Not living at the dorm this week so I have to deal with 'the Rents.' That is, unless I just say I am staying with you. They like you Annie!"

"Alright then! The kid's name is David. He's cute with blond curly hair, but a little shy, so ... you will have to lead him a little."

Annie is able to get the car for the evening. Summer and David are in the backseat, while Annie drives with her date next to her in the front. They have a very nice time, and Summer and David hit it off very nicely.

They all go to a movie, and Summer encourages her date to become 'friendly' with her in the back row; unbuttoning her blouse a little and letting him touch her. Afterward, they find a nice secluded place to park, she asks David to make love to her ... but gently. She pulls her panties off, and stuffs them in his shirt pocket with a sexy smile. After a little encouragement, she has a slender cock inside her for the first time.

To Summer, it feels like a little pinch, and is over quickly. David pulls out of her before he comes, and she finishes him off in her mouth. Summer is no longer a virgin.

Annie and her date went for a short walk to make things easier for Summer and David. Annie found a nice grassy spot for her and her friend to fool around a little, but told him that where will be no sex ... not for a while anyway. Annie was thinking about another weekend with Michael.

Had Michael spoiled her for her boyfriends? She wasn't sure. She was thinking (hoping) that her young pussy has spoiled him for his older girlfriends!

Annie presses Summer to ask for permission to stay over, and after picking up an overnight bag for her, They settle together in Annie's room. They both wrap their arms under their pillows, and lay facing each other under the covers with a small flashlight ... Annie teases Summer about her satisfied 'just got laid' smile.

"How was it honey?" Annie quietly asks her friend, sub rosa.

"I'm still a little sore down there, but it was very nice. It was short and quiet, but ... nice!" Summer's face was aglow as she giggles into her friend's face, just inches away. Summer touches her finger to Annie's nose in a gesture of affection, and continues. "That boy has got himself a very nice little cock, Annie. I think I like him ... he has my virginity!"

"Mmm, that's so nice Sum. If you are happy, I am happy for you." Then changing to a mischievous grin she adds, "You are such a little hoe, giving it up on the first date!"

"Shut up Annie!" Summer giggles as she slugs Annie in the shoulder.

The girls move in a little closer and kiss ... softly with nervous lips opening to each other's mouths. After a little mutual fondling under T-shirts, the girls are tired. Summer falls asleep quickly, and Annie follows soon after, but not before giving her friend's bare ass a little massage, and saying (mostly to herself),

"G'night, m'love!"

Annie calls her Grandpa before her first morning class, just to check on staying with him on the weekend. He tells her it's fine with him, and she informs him that Summer is coming with her, but has a four-hour work shift on Saturday.

Summer is just coming out of the shower, and walking a little slow and stiff,

"Did'ga call Michael?"

Annie looks up at her lovely naked friend, toweling off, and dripping on the carpet,

"Yup, were on for this weekend, we can get you to work and pick you up. Then the rest of the weekend is just the three of us ... ready for that?"

"Mmm, yeah! I am!"

2. Friday night, Annie and Summer arrive at Michael's (Annie's Grandpa's) townhouse.

"Grandpa!" Annie screams as she comes in and throws her overnight bag to the side, to hug her Grandpa. She throws her arms around him smashing her lips into his, and whispers in his ear, "Michael!"

Michael sees Summer standing by the door over Annie's shoulder holding her valise in both hands in front of her with no more than a pleasant smile (not sure what might happen this weekend). Michael lifts his eyes to Summer as Annie releases her embrace, and says,

"Hello Summer. Very nice to see you again." With a slight pause, he continues, "I think we know each other well enough for a hug, don't you?"

Summer places her bag on the floor, sweetens her smile, and walks to Michael. She puts her arms around Michael's neck, gives him a kiss on the cheek, and as Michael encircles her with his strong arms She says,

"Of course Michael. So nice to be here again." Then she continues in a nervous voice, softly in his ear, "I-I could use um, a massage later i-if y-you are up for it."

As she looks into his eyes hopefully, he answers in nearly a whisper,

"Of course, honey!" Summer breathes a sigh of relief and smiles broadly.

Looking at the two young girls in front of him Michael says,

"The house is yours girls, make yourselves comfortable ... I'll take my two favorite girls out to dinner when you are ready ... somewhere nice!"

The girls giggle, grab their bags and bound up the stairs to the guest bedroom.

"Oh my God Annie, Michael had his arms around me and my heart was beating so hard! Feel my heart ... it's pounding!" (taking Annie's hand and pressing it to her chest between her small breasts)

Without giving her friend a chance to think, Annie quickly surprises Summer with a short but passionate French kiss.

"Better?" Annie asks her surprised friend.

"Whew, yeah Annie! Better!" Summer says trying to re-gather her wits.

With a wicked smile on her face, Annie picks up her petite girlfriend, and throws her on the bed, starting to tickle her into a torrent of giggles, as Summer grabs a pillow from behind her and uses it to protect herself.

"Oh, ho ho, baby you are so dead!" Annie laughs as she picks up the other pillow, and the two friends start a knockdown-drag-out-no-holds-barred pillow fight. Annie has the advantage of size, reach, and athletic ability, and quickly overpowers her smaller friend. Annie sits on top of Summer holding her down, and says giggling,

"Give it up honey, or it will go bad for you!"

"Nuh-uh, doll, do your worst."

With a wicked smile on her face, Annie turns her friend over onto her stomach, and holding her down, pulls her shorts off, and then her panties. Summer is kicking her legs, and trying to turn herself back over, but with little success. Annie smooth's her hands over Summer's pretty, little naked ass and sliding her hand down between Summer's firm little cheeks and a finger into her diminutive asshole. Then she spanks Summer with three hard smacks on her cute little ass, still holding her down.

"Quit it Annie!" Summer tries to say but muffled with her face in the bedspread.

"Give up Sum?"

"NO! NEVER!"

Annie pulls Summer's top up and forces it off over her head, unsnaps her bra, and pulls it off. Summer is still kicking and flailing, trying to end her submission to her stronger friend. Then Annie flips Summer back over, and straddles her friend who is naked except for socks and tennis shoes. Annie reaches back behind her and fingers Summer's now wet crotch.

Summer is breathing hard, aroused by the spanking and fingering of her pussy, but reaches up and tickles Annie enough to get an advantage. She pulls Annie's halter-top off, Annie is not wearing a bra, so her 34B's giggle free, and are hanging nearly in Summer's face.

Summer reaches up and massages Annie's tits, paying attention to her hardening nipples. Annie reaches down and unbuttons her own short shorts. She lowers herself down as begins kissing Summer passionately with her tongue filling her friend's mouth. Summer slides her hand down the back of Annie's shorts to find that her sexy friend is not wearing panties either.

"Annie! Tsk, tsk, tsk! No panties ... you're such a little slut!"

Annie smiles with a slight blush on her cheeks, relinquishes her superior position over Summer and flops over onto her back. She looks over at Summer and says in a breathless voice,

"Take 'em off me Sum!"

She lifts her butt off the mattress as Summer slides Annie's shorts down and off over her little red tennies. Summer runs her middle finger very lightly across the edge of Annie's slick pussy lips. Annie flinches a little and looks up into her friend's eyes, saying only one word, but says it softly and with a little jitter in her voice,

"Su-Summer!"

Summer, half covering her friend, with their breasts rubbing against each other, kisses Annie on the lips, on her throat, and then lower, kissing her way down to Annie's breasts. Annie is breathing hard, and Summer can feel her friend's heart beating hard against her lips. Summer moves her kisses and touches down Annie's body, as Annie opens herself up to anything her cute friend has in mind for her.

As Summer's tongue touches Annie's clit, Annie gasps, and after Summer sucks her friend's little nubbin into her mouth, Annie's gasp turns into moans as waves of pleasure starts to wash over her. Summer breathes in her friend's female smell, as she licks her pussy, spreading her petals with her lips, and sliding her tongue into Annie's very wet vagina.

Just then, there is a tap on the door, and Michael says through the closed door,

"How are you guys doing? We should get going soon to get a good table."

"O-Ok-kay, Grand-Grandpa, we'll b-be down in a, a few minutes."

Summer raises herself up, and kisses Annie on the lips, giving her friend a taste of her own aroma and juices. Then she kisses Annie on the tip of her nose, saying,

"Last one in the shower is a dirty little hoe!"

Both girls jump up, trying to remove their socks and shoes as they stumble toward the door. They ran right out of the room and into the bathroom completely naked with breasts jiggling, and bumping into each other, not thinking that Michael might still be in the hallway (he wasn't).

They play in the shower, tickling, giggling and touching ... and somehow even got clean enough to dress-up nice.

"Annie, I um, didn't bring a nice dress for dinner, I guess I didn't think about that. Can I borrow one of yours?"

"Sure!" Annie started grabbing things off hangers and throwing them onto the semi-rumpled bed. The girls sorted through the outfits, but since Summer is smaller than Annie is, she will have to pick something that Annie has outgrown. Annie has always kept a part of her wardrobe at Michael's, so there are some things that are too small for her.

Summer picks a navy blue dress with matching cloth belt, a rounded white collar, and a scoop neck. It seems a bit childish on her, but her figure fills it out very attractively. She borrows a pair of sheer thigh-highs, and heels from Annie. She wears a pair of lacy boy-shorts and a cotton bra.

Annie selects one of her favorite short tight black dresses with the hem riding about six inches above her knees. Her ample cleavage shows to best advantage in this dress, and she wears bikini panties and no bra, and heels without stockings.

The girls bounce down the stairs to find Michael ready to go, wearing a white shirt without a tie, tan sports coat, and dark blue jeans with western boots. Summer looks him up and down, and waves her hand in front of her face in a fanning motion says,

"Whew! Very sexy, Michael!"

Michael smiles and leads the girls out the door. Since Annie is out the door first, Michael takes the opportunity of giving Summer a little pat on her fanny. She turns and smiles at him.

They have a nice dinner, and Michael shares his wine with both girls, who each look around for the waiter or maître d' before taking their sips. Michael selects a California Vouvray, which is lower in alcoholic content than say, a Chardonnay and a better choice to share with underage girls. They are enjoying the meal and the lighter more girl-friendly wine. Annie grabs Summer's hand as both girls snatch their purses and head the ladies room.

In the hallway leading to the restrooms, Annie stops and says,

"Sum, do you see those boys at the table over there?'

"Yes, what of it?"

"You have had your back to them, and didn't see, but they have been looking our way all night. Kind'a cute, huh?"

"Mmm, guess so. The one with the dark curly hair is kind'a cute I guess."

"Well I winked at them when we passed by their table, but I don't think their parents noticed."

The girls hurry into the ladies room, later as Summer came out of a stall, she saw Annie pull off her bikini panties and stuff them in her purse. She says,

"C'mon Sum, slip 'em off. It'll be fun ... sexy!"

Summer takes a few seconds to think about it, and shakes her head no.

"C'mon Sum, no guts no glory!"

Shaking her head and rolling her eyes a little, Summer reaches under her dress and shimmies out of her lacy boy shorts, and folds them into her purse.

"There! Happy?"

Annie approaches her, slides her hand up the back of her legs and up over her cute naked ass,

"Oh, yeah! How does it feel?"

"Undressed!" Summer said with a blush in her cheeks.

The girls enter the hallway back to the restaurant, and the two boys are there, waiting for them. The boys approach, and the one that Summer did not have her eye on, takes Annie by the elbow and leads her a short way down the hall and they engage in a very close conversation with Annie against the wall with her knee raised and her foot resting against the wall behind her. The dark curly-haired one approaches Summer and introduces himself.

The two girls talk to the boys a while, just smiling and flirting a little. The one with Summer is a bit shy, so Summer takes a pen out of her purse, grabs his hand and writes her name and number on his palm. Then she reaches up and kisses him quickly on the cheek, and hurries back to the table, but not before grabbing Annie by the hand and pulling her away from her boy.

Annie is kind of tripping as she tries to keep up with Summer, and says to the boy over her shoulder, "Call me, James!" Annie is a flirt, but she is still just eighteen, and Summer is used her friend's flirty behavior. She sometimes takes it upon herself to become like a little mother to Annie, watching out for her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds