• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Behind Locked Chambers Ch. 03

Behind Locked Chambers Ch. 03

Here is chapter 3! This is where things should start to pick up. All of the fairies are of consenting age. Enjoy!

*************

Cassandra was asleep next to Ethan when she was certain that she heard a voice, calling her.

"Return to me, my child...Return to me, Cassandra..." The voice called.

Fighting it, Cassandra cuddled up closer to her husband and tried to shut her eyes tighter.

"I know you can hear me, my dear. Do not be afraid, I only want to help you," The voice softened, going from sharp and commanding to a comforting tone that Cassandra was automatically drawn to.

Being careful as not to wake Ethan, Cassandra moved away from him inch by inch until she'd completely slipped out of his arms.

She quickly grabbed her cloak and exited through a window. She looked around, waiting to hear the voice again.

"Two of my allies await fifty paces north of here. Continue on my child, you will see me soon," The voice then faded.

Something in Cassandra stirred. She could go right back in through the window and get back into bed with Ethan. But, there was a feeling she couldn't explain spreading over her. She had to continue on, even if she had no idea why during this moment.

"You are the one called Cassandra, yes?" A figure emerged from the darkness and spoke.

Cassandra moved a bit closer and made out the figure to be a species she had only heard of in legends.

"Are you a Wolf Fae?" She dared ask.

"Yes, I am Cerberus, an ally of the Marsh Queen," He spoke again.

"As am I," Another figure emerged from the darkness, "I am Derrick. Cassandra, you have walked the fifty paces the queen has asked now, let us take you to her. We do not wish to harm you but, start having doubts now and we'll have to persuade you to come along by force."

Derrick crossed his arms and leaned onto a tree for support. The bright glow in his eyes matched the glow of the moonlight. He was not about playing any games.

"Please, take me to see her majesty?" Cassandra asked as politely as she could and offered a bowing motion.

"Right this way," Derrick and Cerberus spoke in unison and continued to show Cassandra the way to The Marsh Kingdom.

When they approached the gates of moss, a dizziness came over Cassandra. On the one hand, she felt overwhelmed. In the kingdom inside the walls, there was always chatter about how The Marsh Queen's kingdom lacked both size and stature but, the gates were already proving those whispers incorrect.

In addition to the dizziness that was rising in her, Cassandra also began to feel some sort of nostalgia. She couldn't even begin to explain why...There was just something familiar about this place...

"I...ahhh," Cassandra collapsed for the Wolf Fae to catch her.

The Marsh Queen emerged from the gates of her kingdom, "You've done well. Now, hand her to me and be off. You two are crucial members of my army, go and get some rest. Thank you as always."

"And the others, my queen?" Derrick asked.

"I will have Asphodel and a few others bring back Ethan and Minerva. As for the rest of the others, that will be a much bigger ordeal. I will be needing your help with that but, for now rest. Is that clear?"

"Yes, my queen," Both the Wolf Fae nodded and flew off.

*************

Gardenia took Cassandra into the kingdom and, without a second thought, she flew right back to Cassandra's old bedroom.

"Force of habit, little sister," Gardenia caressed the side of Cassandra's face once she lay the unconscious fairy down on the bed.

She climbed onto the bed, careful not to rustle or even touch Cassandra anymore. She didn't want to interfere.

"I can't touch you very much more, dear. I'd like to, I mean, I haven't hugged my own sister in ages...But, you need to remember on your own. Getting you here was what I could do. Now, I let the magic of your memories do the rest. But, I am allowed to watch and talk to you of course. After all, who would ease you back into all this when you woke up?" She sighed, wishing Cassandra could speak to her right now.

A loud sigh escaped The Marsh Queen, "We may only be sisters because we have the same mother but, that never mattered and never will. Little sister, I'm just begging you, remember. Remember the times before...Remember the joyous part of your wedding night..."

*************

Cassandra had just agreed to be Ethan's wife. While Gardenia might be The Marsh Queen, that made Cassandra The Marsh Princess and, one of the Royal Court was allowed to limit the audience of their wedding if they chose to do so. Therefore, Cassandra chose to only have Gardenia and Benjamin, Gardenia's husband, be the guests as well as witnesses.

Pleasure was abundant among the crowded room when Ethan mounted Cassandra and they began their journey to wedded bliss. Ethan was more eager than Cassandra, she already had a bit of experience. Even so, eventually, Cassandra kept up with Ethan and rose to against his touch, knowing that in time, he would learn not to go so quickly. Sooner than later, Ethan stiffened in release and came deep inside Cassandra.

They would have continued the celebration of their wedding night but, a commotion that began outside the kingdom walls eventually prevented this...

*************

"Those violent monsters from the officially called 'Fairy Kingdom' disrupted your night, took down my army from the inside and then took away so many of our people...All through one big spell. They erased the memories of those of you that were taken and replaced them with false ones, they...they did everything to break The Marsh Kingdom but, no more! The Marsh Kingdom will be restored to it's former glory and, we'll be taking the land from that other kingdom. We're going to sink their stone walls deep beneath the waters that surround my kingdom and, while I don't love the idea of violence, those who stole and cursed the people of this kingdom deserve to pay with their lives," Gardenia's hands balled up into fists and she wished that she could hug her sister close in this moment.

Sighing, The Marsh Queen did her best to let her anger subside for the time being and tried to think of more pleasant time. Such as, the time that she and Benjamin had shared Cassandra.

*************

Cassandra had knocked on Gardenia's door and it had opened. While Cassandra was going to back away and leave, she found Benjamin giving a very horny and pregnant Gardenia intense oral sex.

"I'm so sorry, I..." She began.

"Ahh," Gardenia moaned, "Don't be sorry sister, dear. Come and join us."

Faster that it could register, the pair had stripped Cassandra of her gown and they then ended up on the bed.

"Where do you want me?" Ben kissed his way down Gardenia's neck and then whispered in her ear.

"Here," Gardenia began to finger her sister, "Cassandra, will you allow my husband to plunge himself deep inside your folds?"

Instead of offering an actual answer, the deep moan that Cassandra gave said it all. Once Gardenia was done having her fun massaging Cassandra's folds and playing with her clit, the queen gently pushed her sister down and lay next to her. Now, it was Ben's turn to join in on the fun.

"Isn't he so big, dear?" Gardenia began to caress Cassandra's ample breasts.

"G-Gardenia..." Cassandra had to remember how to breathe.

Between Ben's steady thrusts and Gardenia's soft and gentle touches, Cassandra didn't know how much longer she was going to be able to fight an orgasm.

"Shh, just allow for it to happen," Gardenia whispered before pressing her soft lips to her sister's.

Moaning deeply into the kiss, Cassandra allowed her body to be overtaken great, shuddering, clenching spasms of release.

Ben sped up at this and Gardenia suddenly stopped kissing Cassandra.

"Wha..." Lost in the fog of pleasure, Cassandra could barely register the abrupt end to her sister's kisses.

"Do you want Ben to lose himself inside of you? It would be an honor to share the most noble man in the Marsh Kingdom with my sister. His two wives, ruling fairly and honestly, would you want that, Cassandra?"

"I...I would but, I...ooh," Cassandra thew her head back in pleasure, "I'm in love with someone!"

*************

"And, then you told me about Ethan somewhere between your moans, my Benny pulled out of you, thrust into me and finished while you kissed me and suckled my swollen breasts. Remember how much milk was in these?" Gardenia giggled as she looked down at her chest and squeezed.

Sighing, Gardenia figured that she might have to give Cassandra some more time before she remembered everything and woke up. She was about to fly up and off the bed when, there was some movement that changed her mind.

"Don't go, please," A still very groggy Cassandra reached over and grabbed onto Gardenia's hand, "Please, big sister. Don't."

*************

Ethan awoke with a start. Cassandra was gone and while that was one issue, his brain was practically on overload. He, Cassandra and so many others in this kingdom had been under a spell and were actually members of The Marsh Kingdom.

He figured that, since Cassandra was the younger sister of The Marsh Queen, she was safe and already back where she belonged. She must have been the key, Gardenia...

That was her name, Gardenia.

Gardenia had probably cast a spell and Cassandra's memory coming back was what would make everyone else remember and know to return. Of course, they couldn't all leave the kingdom at once. But, if he just happened to be with his love slave...

Smiling in triumph, Ethan knew what he had to do. Go down to where Minerva was staying, sneak down underground and make it to the Marsh Kingdom that way. Realizing that walking down there would take too long, Ethan unrolled his wings and zoomed down to where Minerva was staying at full speed.

He almost dropped his key as he opened the door to where Minerva slept.

"Ethan!?" Minera was already awake when he entered her room, "Do you remember?"

"Yes," He nodded, "I apologize for my actions, Cassadra's actions and..."

"No, don't. We were all under the influence of evil magic," She did her best to sit up in bed.

"But, now you're..." Ethan flew over to her and placed a hand on her swelling belly.

"We'll deal with that when we're back where we belong," She accepted his help of getting her out of her bed.

"Let's go," Ethan had opened Cassandra's 'secret chest of toys' that held a map of the underground area and would lead them outside and from there, Ethan knew exactly how to return to the Marsh Kingdom.

*************

"So, I'm not infertile?" Cassandra's eyes widened as she looked up at Gardenia, "It was the spell we were all under?"

"Yes," Gardenia nodded, "Once Ethan is back, you two can begin your family."

"What about you? What about taking down the evil that stole us all?"

"I am The Marsh Queen for a reason, sister. My army and the others will take care of everything."

"And, Minerva?"

"She was an aid to me before everything, we will figure each detail out when the time comes. You three have been through enough. Let me handle this, please."

Cassandra sighed in defeat, "Fine."

While part of Cassandra hated the way that her sister always took the weight of the world on her shoulders, she knew that Gardenia was the type who already had more than half of the entire situation fixed in her head and was just trying put that into action.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Behind Locked Chambers Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds