• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Road Trip

Road Trip

12

Marie and her two friends, Jackie and Andrea, all worked at Dacombe and Sons, an electrical warehouse. Marie had been there the longest and was senior to Jackie and Andrea. She was 26 and married to Jeremy, a self-employed carpenter. They got along well and she was content with her life. Jackie was the oldest at 33 and her and husband Cliff had two children. Andrea was the youngest at 23 and while she had boyfriends, none seemed to stay long.

All three girls were attractive. Andrea was small and perky, Jackie the largest of the three, with an hour glass figure and large breasts. They were both bottle blonds, but Marie was brown haired and wore it shorter. She was also taller than the other two at 5 foot 7, slender, long legged and had nicely shaped C cup breasts. She'd been a reasonable athlete when younger and still worked out at the gym, ensuring her butt was tight and firm.

The three women often socialised together and so it was that they came to talk of going on a road trip together. It began as just alcohol influenced talk but Jackie, in particular, became increasingly keen on the idea. She told the others she felt tied down with work, children and a husband who was less than attentive. Andrea then began agreeing with Jackie that the road trip needed to happen and they began to put some pressure on Marie.

Marie did not need or desire a trip away with her friends. They were fun at work and when they went out, but she was in love with Jeremy and liked to spend time with him. For some months she would not buy into the idea. Then one day she mentioned it to her husband and he encouraged her to go along.

"It's only for five days and they are good friends of yours who want to get away."

"You don't mind then," Marie said, just wanting to be certain. Jeremy was very certain and the other two girls were ecstatic when Marie agreed to travel with them. Preparations were made and the departure date was soon upon them.

The night before, Jeremy was particularly attentive to Marie. They went to bed early and Jeremy engaged in his usual routine of getting Marie wet with his fingers, before moving between her legs and fucking her in the missionary position. She pretended to orgasm as he rutted above her, which was his queue to release within her.

That was the way it was with Jeremy, but he was a good dependable husband and Marie was thankful for having him. She'd been a bit of a wild child in her day and had partners who, while much more exciting, had proven far less dependable. She had cheated on him once, prior to their marriage, but had not had the desire or inclination to do so since. The one slightly edgy thing Jeremy requested of her was that she kept herself shaved below. Marie was happy to oblige him.

The first night of the girl's trip was spent in a National park about 200kms from their small home town. Marie enjoyed this as they walked, talked, laughed and relaxed. However after the second day's travel, her two companions were certain that they wanted to spend the evening where there was a bit more action. Marie was reluctant, but in the end she had to bow to the majority.

Jackie was driving and headed into a reasonable sized city. They drove through the city centre and identified a nice looking bar, before parking the camper van and catching a taxi back into town. At Marie's insistence they ate a meal and then moved onto the bar they'd located earlier. It was warm and Jackie and Andrea both wore low cut T-shirts, jeans and heals. Marie wore jeans and a checked shirt with the top buttons undone, showing just a hint of cleavage.

The girls had been in the bar for over two hours and, to her surprise, Marie admitted she was enjoying herself. The bar had a nice ambiance and the girls were knocking back shots with the locals, both male and female, while the laughter flowed freely. The men in the bar were reasonably good looking and quite interesting and the band began to play. Marie turned down an offer to dance, but Jackie and Andrea had been up on the dance floor more than once.

Andrea was the more flirtatious and was attracting the most attention. Shortly, she announced to the other girls that she was leaving and departed with two men. Marie and Jackie raised their eyebrows at each other as Andrea departed. They had heard her stories at work and knew that she would most likely be involved in a frolicking threesome that night. Marie felt a small tingle of jealousy at the sexual freedom Andrea enjoyed.

Shortly after Andrea departed the mood in the bar changed somewhat. Two or three rougher types turned up and immediately moved in to talk to Marie and Jackie. The crowd they had been chatting with drifted away. Then another couple of men who clearly knew the others showed up. Marie took this in her stride. After all she thought, "It was a noisy bar and you get all sorts."

Jackie on the other hand looked more upset. She'd liked one of the other original males and was not happy that this later group appeared to have chased him away. The mood was changing.

"Why don't you just piss off," Jackie said loudly to one of the males, when he attempted to grope her arse.

Marie had been deep in conversation with the more handsome of the group and was initially taken aback by the outburst.

"Fuck you, you little tease," the ugly man replied, then took a firm grip of Jackie's arse and squeezed.

Jackie yelled in pain and twisted away, looking angry. Marie now felt very uncomfortable and was wondering where this situation would lead too. Fortunately at that moment a couple of men who Marie had not previously noticed sidled up. Both were good looking, one white, the other and Afro- American. Both were dressed similarly in slacks and jackets.

"Leave the girl alone," the white man said to the groper.

He narrowed his eyes and said, "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do."

"I'm a Cop, so I can tell you or anyone else here what to do," said the white man, producing a shiny badge from his jacket. And so is my friend here. "Now clear off."

The rough group stood contemplating their next move. Marie noted the two Cops looked completely calm and collected as the minor standoff continued. Then the man Marie had been talking with said, "No problems officer, let's go boys."

"Bitch," the ugly biker said to Jackie as he pushed past her.

"That didn't look pleasant," said the Black Cop. "You girls Ok? Let's get you a drink."

"Rescued by two knights in shining armour," thought Marie. She immediately noted Jackie's interest in the white cop, who introduced himself as Michael. His partner was Joe and as they chatted, Marie mentally sized him up.

"Handsome and tall enough," she thought, noting his 6 foot stature. "Thin waste, wide shoulders, dresses well."

She had never really engaged socially with a black man previously. Not due to any reservations, it was just that the opportunity had never arisen in the small, predominantly white town she had lived in all her life.

Jackie soon recovered her composure and the conversation between her and Michael became increasingly flirtatious. However, Marie held back with Joe. She was conscious of the fact that she was married to a man she loved very much. When the other couple went to dance, Marie declined Joe's invitation. He showed no annoyance at this rejection and Marie felt increasingly comfortable with his closeness. He had rescued her from danger and being quite tipsy, she was relaxed and enjoying herself.

When Jackie and Michael returned from their dance her friend announced, "We're going to Mike's house for a drink."

Jackie shot her friend a, "No we're not," glance and began to say something about needing to get back to the van to see if Andrea was OK.

"She'll be fine," said Jackie, with both women knowing full well their friend would not be there. "Let's go," and she set off holding Michael's hand.

"C'mon," said Joe, "We better do as we're told."

"Ok," said Marie reluctantly, quickly adding defensively, "But I'm only coming around for a drink."

"Not a worry," Joe replied, smiling.

Jackie rode in the front of Michael's late model car. She was drunk and could not stop talking. This began to irritate Marie who rode quietly looking out the window. She felt she was being forced into a situation she was not comfortable with.

Michael's apartment was very fashionable and tidy. It had one bedroom, kitchen and a living area. The sofas and chairs were deep and comfortable and they all settled in to consume more alcohol, talk and share some laughter. Michael put on light music and dimmed the lights. Jackie and Michael got up and danced. Marie felt she could not now refuse Joe's offer and danced with him. As a slower song came on he pulled her closer and, holding one hand in his and placing the other on her lower back. Marie liked this, with his face and his swaying body close to hers.

As the evening progressed Jackie and Michael became increasingly tactile with each other, while sitting on the couch. Watching this began to arouse Marie and she needed to pull herself up abruptly. For his part Joe was being the perfect gentleman, keeping the conversation innuendo free.

Then the two lovebirds announced they were going to the other room. Marie had feared this may occur and again shot Jacki a glance, which the older women ignored. She and Michael walked hand in hand to his bedroom, giggling and shut the door.

With the other two gone Joe got up and offered Marie a refill of the vodka she had been drinking. Marie nodded, despite being fully aware she had drunk too much. Joe poured the drinks before sitting on the now vacant couch with a drink in each hand.

"Look," said Marie, "You've been great company and a real gentleman, but I've got to let you know, I'm a happily married and really only here to look out for my friend."

"Your friend is very content right now, so come and have your drink."

Whether an invite or a command, Marie noted it was directive. It was a subtle change in their dynamics.

Marie got up and walked over to the couch. She took the drink Joe offered and considered returning to her seat. It was a real, "should I, shouldn't I," moment. Marie was very conscious of the need to stay in control of the situation, but at the same time the alcohol, her friend's heavy petting with Michael and Joe's handsomeness countered this. She sat down next to him.

Joe immediately turned the conversation in a more intimate direction. Compliments to her eyes, her face, her figure and then he touched her hand with his. Marie did not withdraw it.

Despite the direction this encounter was heading, Marie was determined that she wasn't going to allow this Cop to fuck her. However, with the two of them sitting there, on the couch, well aware what their friends were doing in the bedroom, she knew he would make a move. Marie felt obliged to give him something and didn't have any genuine motivation to stop him. So when he put down his drink and moved his head toward hers, Marie swallowed her drink in one gulp, licked her lips and offered them to him.

They kissed, gently at first and then with increasing passion, as he brought his hand to her face. Then he slipped his tongue into her mouth and she reciprocated. When he brought his other hand up to massage her breast it felt good and they both felt her nipple harden through her bra. At this point Marie realised her control over the situation was rapidly slipping away. She felt the need to set some limits, so she pulled away.

"Look Mike, I've told you, I'm a happily married woman, so I don't mind fooling around a little. We can make out for a bit, but that's all. I'm no $20 hooker, Ok?"

"That's fine by me," he said with a smile. "Just as far as you want babe."

"OK," she said nodding.

"OK," he mimicked, the smile not leaving his lips.

They resumed kissing and Joe immediately brought a hand back up to her breast. He gently massaged it through her top and bra. With the boundaries agreed to Marie began to relax. She thought Joe was handsome and he smelt and tasted good, but what aroused her most was his colour. It was as if he was a forbidden fruit that she had never tasted before.

Marie was now intent on enjoying herself, while she waited for Jackie and Mike to finish their lovemaking in the other room. At that moment they heard Jackie from the other room. Mike had clearly entered her and she was not holding back.

"That didn't take long," Joe said glancing toward the bedroom. They both laughed and Marie relaxed further.

In her own mind Maria had now reset the limits at her bra off and a hand in her pants. For her part she would stroke him, maybe even jerk him off, but that was it. So when Joe moved his lips down to her neck and began to unbutton her shirt, she reclined further into the couch, offering no resistance. He moved his way down to her left breast still in the bra. His hand massaged the underside of the breast, as he kissed the exposed half.

After a time, Joe reached up and pushed the bra strap off her shoulder, before slipping Marie's breast out of the cup. He admired the breast and her dark brown nipple. She was more than content when he twirled his tongue around it before taking the nipple in his mouth and sucking hard.

Marie felt a warm sensation flood her groin and knew she was getting wet down there. His hand moved to unbuckle her belt and then unzip her jeans. Then he slipped the other bra strap down and his mouth went to work on her other breast and nipple. She let out a little moan and heard Joe chuckle softly. His hand moved down into her jeans and over her panties. He kept his hand flat on her mons, while he moved a finger down each of her outer lips, but not touching anywhere else. This was torturous for Marie, who yearned for him to directly stimulate her clitoris.

Marie wanted more, so at this point she again called a halt.

"You ok," Joe said.

"Just wanting to get comfortable," she replied. "It's nice."

With that she kicked off her shoes shrugged out of the shirt and unhooked her bra. She shed the bra and threw it on the floor. Then she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Marie grinned shyly as they admired each other's bodies. She noted Joe's chest muscles were hard and well defined and she could tell from his wolfish look that he liked her soft breasts with the small aureoles and hard brown nipples.

As she moved forward to kiss him he stopped her and boldly said, "Let's take off our pants as well."

Marie hadn't intended to go that far and she considered it for a second. She thought, "He seems safe, he's agreed to limits and I am horny as hell, so why not."

"OK," she said and began to pull down her jeans leaving her pink panties firmly in place. Joe did likewise leaving on his, "Love-heart" boxes, which she giggled at. Marie admired the naked black, well defined body displayed before her. They drew closer and resumed kissing. She eagerly pressed her breasts into him allowing his hairless chest to massage them.

Now his dark hand could roam free over her pale naked thighs and she enjoyed this touch. He showed no urgency, merely alternating between stroking the inside of each thigh, from her knee to six inches below her crotch. He relaxed their embrace and again moved down to her breasts and let his tongue work on her nipples. Prior to Jeremy, Marie had always been active in lovemaking and she moved her hand down and found his cock. She liked how it felt and began to slowly massage it through his boxer shorts. She noted that he was almost fully erect and this both concerned and excited her.

After a time Joe left her breasts and began to kiss and nibble slowly down her naked body. At the same time his wandering hand moved higher, to her upper inner thighs just below her pussy. By the time his lips reached her panty line she was genuinely excited and knew he would see a small damp patch on her panties. Joe made no attempt to break the rules and pull her panties down, but instead began to kiss and nuzzle her outer lips through her panties. He now brought both hands into action on her inner thighs. When he flattened his tongue to massage her lips up and down, while she brought her hands down to the back of his head and pushed him harder onto her crotch.

With his gentle touch, the alcohol, his masculine smell and the sensation in her groin, Marie's resolve dissolved. When he began to move her panties lower, she offered no resistance. He slipped them half way down her thighs and immediately brought his lips to her naked vulva. His tongue began to run up and down her outer lips and then probed inside her cleft. Marie let out a long, soft moan as his tongue found her highly sensitive, inner lips. She was desperate for him to touch her clitoris, but he would not. She found this torturous.

Joe was now using his tongue, lips and hands on her most private parts. Marie had slipped into the sexual zone. Any thought of her husband was now gone. Finally, he moved to work on her clit, alternating between pushing his tongue flat and flicking it rapidly. Marie knew she was close to an orgasm and pushed his head with one hand, while bringing her other one up to massage her breast. She was seconds away from a delightful release.

At this point Joe abruptly stopped what he was doing and sat up.

"What are you doing," she gasped in a manner that demanded he finish her off, right then and there.

"I want you to come while I'm fucking you," he said bluntly.

She lay there breathing heavily and considered this for a couple of seconds. Then she said, "Ok," before quickly raising her knees and pulling off her panties. As she lay there hot, naked and expectant, he slowly lowered his boxers to reveal his hard 7 inch black cock, with the head clearly visible and shinning with pre cum. He was now fully erect and Marie was pleased to see he wasn't as monstrous as the stereotypes suggested. She thought to herself, "I can handle that, I want that inside me right now."

"Please," Marie pleaded, as she reached for him.

The sexual foreplay had left her with a desperate need to have a cock deep inside of her. She put one hand on his buttock and the other on his erection and began to gently massage it. At the same time she pulled it toward her opening. Joe settled between her legs and allowed her to bring his cock close to her pussy. She shivered in anticipation and brought her legs higher and knees back up toward her head, completely offering herself to him.

Now Joe took his cock off her and began to rub it around her wet inner lips, lubricating the head and brushing her clitoris as he did so.

"Enough of this," Marie thought, she needed him in her now. She was more than ready and again she begged, "Please."

"Please what," he said, torturing her.

She was silent for a while and then looked directly into his eyes and whispered, "Please fuck me."

He laughed out loud and with that he pushed forward into her, immediately burying half his shaft in her well lubricated hole. He was a similar length to Jeremy, but the girth was wider. She felt a great relief and slight discomfort. Then he slowly withdrew, before pushing into her again, a little further this time. He waited a few seconds as she adapted to his size. Any discomfort was now replaced with a glorious sense of being filled. He withdrew and gave three or four short thrusts before he pushed forward a third time. This time she met his thrust with a forward push of her own and he completely buried himself inside her. She could feel him filling every crevice in her vagina and she threw her head back in ecstasy.

He knew she was close and did not tease her any longer. Instead he began to move in and out of her with long steady stokes. As he began to build his speed Marie continued pushing back. She felt his balls slapping her bum and his pubic hair hitting her naked outer lips. He was propped up on his elbows and she opened her eyes and looked down past his tight stomach to see his black snake pumping into her hole. This only excited her further. Her grip on her breasts tightened, her head flew back and she let out a loud long moan. She was engulfed by one of the largest orgasms she could recall. Contraction after contraction gripped Joe's hard cock, as he stopped pumping and held it there deep inside of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Road Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds