• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Threesome Delight Ch. 02

Threesome Delight Ch. 02

The next morning was a difficult time, the three of us did not want to acknowledge what had happened.

I was the first one to get up, it was a pleasant sight to see two nude beauties on either side of me, I was aware that there could be some remorse over what happened last night, so I didn't want to give either of them much time to think about it.

I opened Anita's legs and slowly started licking her cunt, I wanted her to wakeup horny and wet so that she wouldn't think of anything but sex. It worked she opened her eyes and started playing with my hair while I was licking her pussy, she slowly started to reciprocate, lifting her hips ip and down, moaning and asking for more.

"Oh my god Anil deeper...please...harder!" her whispers were turning into shouts, and her pelvis movements were becoming more and more aggressive, I knew she was cumming I could feel her fluid on my tongue, I was happy to make her happy.

"Mmmm...Good Morning." she said while kissing me on my lips, her hand traveled down to hold my erect dick, which was ready to test the depths. I held her hand,

"Wait", I said and looked towards Kavita, who was awake but was still pretending to sleep.

Anita had a look of confusion on her face, she was apprehensive about how Kavita would react after last night's incident where she was seduced by her sister and Jiju. didn't knew how to react, she went to the washroom, saying, "I will get fresh, and prepare some breakfast, be gentle with her".

The moment Anita got out of the bed, Kavita got up and wanted to rush out of the room, I just caught her on time and pulled her back on the bed.

"No Jiju we can't do it again, we were drunk last night, whatever happened, lets forget it."

"Why what's wrong? Didn't you likeit?" I asked her.

"You are my sister's husband Jiju, that's not right,", she tried again to escape.

"She has no objection to it. In fact your sister enjoyed it as much as the both of us." Saying this, I made her sit on my lap, she was nude and I was playing with her breasts while talking to her.

"No Jiju. OK let me speak to Di."

"She will join us, in a few minutes.," I said, adjusting my dick between her ass cheeks. I placed my lips on hers before she could speak any more; kissing her, I inserted my fingers in her vagina, I could feel all of the blood and my cum has dried up around her cunt, her resistance was fading slowly and I could see her submitting to the urges of her body.

"Don't worry just relax." I said, as I laid her on the bed and placed a pillow under her as., I saw her pussy was a little swollen; It wouldn't be fair to her to fuck her as she was not wet., I thought and covered my dick in saliva and placed it right at the entrance to her burning hole.She was looking in my eyes, still expecting me to leave her, she knew wasn't going to happen,

"Didi." She growled, as I pushed my length inside of her.

I waited a bit, then I started pushing my full length inside, I knew I was hurting her, with every stroke she was calling her di. I could see tears streaming from the corners of her eyes, it was either pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell, but I was not ready to stop.

I laid down completely on her, in the missionary position holding her ass cheeks. I was giving her my full length, kissing her lips and looking into her eyes as I was riding that sweet pussy of 21.

I knew I was going to come soon and this time I wanted to cum inside her, nothing feels better then coming inside a tight pussy without a condom. I could feel my balls getting tight, they were so filled with cum. From the corner of my eye, I saw Anita had come back inside the room and was standing in the corner watching her husband fucking her little sister, I could also feel lifting her hips, meeting me thrust for thrust; it seemed like she was enjoying the sex and was close to cumming.

"Do it fast Jiju, finish it fast.",That's all I could hear her saying, when her lips were free form mine.

My strokes were coming faster, I wanted to cum so much, then suddenly my dick started shooting inside of her; we were both breathing heavily and were all sweaty. I was lying on her with my dick still buried deep inside. I looked at Kavita, her eyes were closed, it seemed as though she did not want to look at me.

Anita was sitting on the corner of the bed looking at both of us. I pulled my dick out, my cum was all oozing out of her pussy, I was happy to get what I wanted, but Anita and Kavita both had mixed feelings about what happened this morning and last night..

Kavita got up and went to the washroom. Anita followed her inside probably wanting to console her.

For the rest of the day we didn't discuss anything about what happened, none of us had the courage I believe.

That night Kavita said she wanted to go home, so we booked her tickets, and she left...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Threesome Delight Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds