• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Guilty Pleasures: A Part of the Fam

Guilty Pleasures: A Part of the Fam

123

Hey loves! It's my first time posting in Incest/Taboo. I hope you like and please give me any feedback that could help better my writing. This story is in a series of one-shot stories so there will be no chapters. Anyway hope you enjoy and be on the lookout for my submissions in other categories as well!

Happy reading! xoxo-I.M

***

"Robbie dinner's ready!"

Robert ground his teeth as his irritation rose. Why the fuck did she insist on calling him by the nickname he hated so much! He made his way downstairs and instantly wished he would have stayed in his room.

His father lovingly held his stepmother's hands across the table as they made cutesy eyes at each other. The image made him want to barf and he cleared his throat loudly in order to get their attention.

His father smiled his way and motioned to the seat nearest him. Robert made his way over and plopped down staring daggers at his stepmom. He couldn't fathom why he disliked her so much.

"I made your favorite Robbie."

"Don't call me that Kendra."

"Watch your tone Robert."

Robert threw an exasperated look at his father. He looked back to his stepmother who seemed hurt as she quietly began to shovel food onto everyone's plate.

Over the years he effectively began to hate family dinners. Each year the atmosphere seemed to get tenser as his hostility towards his stepmother grew. He hated her and did not believe her to be any part of his family.

His mom and dad divorced when he was fourteen. He was hurt at first but learned to get over it over time. His parents still respected each other and co-parented well but he mostly stayed with his dad. His mom felt he needed to have a positive role model in his life and she felt his father would have a tighter rein on him than she would.

The first year was great. Although he missed his mom terribly he enjoyed the solitude his father and he shared. They went to constant sports events and he always found himself having an amazing weekend to brag about to his friends. His dad even let him have his first beer at a baseball game when he had turned fifteen. His life was looking great and it all shattered once Kendra came along.

His dad would leave more often although he was always in high spirits. He always had some meeting or event to go to and soon Robert began hearing the name Kendra often. He didn't mind at first actually liking having the house to himself and not having someone breathe down his neck about homework. But soon the act grew old and he found himself genuinely curious as to what "business" his dad constantly had to attend to. One night he remained up way past his bedtime and was able to witness it for himself.

His dad pulled up to the house and he could make out another shape in the car. His dad hopped out and made his way around and opened the passenger door. Out stepped a figure he couldn't quite see in the dark but he knew it had to be a woman. He heard hushed whispers and giggles and then saw his father leaning down and kissing the woman.

He was not surprised that his father would be dating. He expected that from him at some point in time. He was more surprised that his father didn't tell him. He backed away from the window and went to bed deciding to not bring it up until his father was ready.

A few weeks later his father did bring Kendra up and how she wanted to meet Robert. By now Robert was sixteen and far from wanting to engage in civil talk with some unknown woman. He much rather wanted to play his video games and meet up with his friends that night.

The night finally came for him to meet Kendra and he watched his father nervously flit around the house. He straightened up, checked and rechecked the food, and repeatedly asked Robert if he looked presentable. Robert rolled his eyes and frequently reassured his father. He didn't know what all he could possibly be getting worked up about. It was just a woman.

The doorbell rang and his father jumped up to answer. Robert stayed put texting his girlfriend on his cellphone. He heard footsteps approach the dining room and the click-clack of heels touching the floor. Once the footsteps ceased he continued to type away on his phone. He heard his father clear his throat and looked up to greet their guest.

When his eyes finally landed on Kendra he was immediately stunned. Although he knew his family were nowhere near racist the last thing he expected to see was a black woman standing before him. She smiled brightly at him and held out her hand to him. Robert stood and shook it hesitantly as he couldn't even muster a friendly smile back.

He began to openly peruse her as she began saying something to his father. Her skin color reminded him of this mocha latte drink his mother loved ordering at Starbucks. It was very smooth and looked like it would be soft to the touch. She was only a few inches shorter than his dad so he assumed she had to be about 5'8 which was pretty tall for a girl. She wore her hair in a sleek bob cut that made her neck seem more elegant and her face narrower. Her eyes were big. They looked pretty child-like and they were a lighter shade of brown that made them seem almost dark orange against her dark skin.

Her breasts were not overly big but not too small. They looked to be a nice handful. She had a lean torso with a flat stomach. Her hips were wide but still slim and they tapered down into killer legs. They appeared to go on for miles and he hated the way his father damn near drooled over her.

Dinner went fine as he kept to himself mostly only answering questions if they were directed towards him. Once Kendra left for the evening his father turned around with a huge smile.

"Well? Do you like her?"

"She's nice dad. Not what I expected."

"Yeah she works at the office. That's how we met. I really like her kiddo."

Robert saw a look of excited content cross his father's face. He didn't like it one bit.

"So how long have you guys been talking?"

"Over half a year now. She may be the one."

At this Robert couldn't help the anger that rose within him.

"Oh like how mom was?"

"That was different Robert and you know that."

"I didn't know anything dad. The divorce was all kept secret from me. I did get a hold of some papers one time and saw the reason behind it was infidelity. You cheated on mom!"

His father's once happy mood skydived and he saw anger wash over his appearance. He shrunk back a little. Although he and his father shared the same height at 6'2, he was still more developed than Robert. His father exercised regularly preferring to run rather than lift weights. He was lean and slim but still sported a figure that boasted of strength. He would say he inherited most of his characteristics from his father except his eyes. While his father's were a dark brown his were a bright green he received from his mother. Other than that he and his father could have passed as brothers.

They both had dark brown hair. His father wore his short and pushed back for work purposes while he wore his longer to his shoulders and in a wild sort of fashion. They both had small straight noses and thin lips and shared a natural tan that his mom envied being she was always pale as snow. All in all, he and his father received many praises when they were out and about. His father ignored it while Robert took full advantage of it by fucking almost half the school this school year alone. He was a hormonal teen boy so he felt he deserved a pass.

"Robert we are not going to discuss this right now."

Their staring match was very intense and anyone walking by could practically smell the testosterone in the air. Robert turned and made his way to his room slamming the door. He'd never confronted his father about what he knew and did not want to bring it up to his mother for fear she would relive those horrible moments again. He decided to let it all go and revisit the subject another time.

Kendra began coming by more and more often. She was a very pleasant person with a sweet countenance but Robert could not shake not liking her. She tried engaging him in conversation, joining in on some of his pastimes that involved video games, and she even went as far to prepare him his favorite foods but he wouldn't budge. His father was beyond pissed but Kendra seemed to not notice and life went on as usual.

Then his father proposed to Kendra and all hell seemed to break loose. His dislike of her slowly morphed into pure hate. She would try to engage in conversation and he would ignore her as if she wasn't talking. Whenever she came over he would be holed up in his room and when prompted by his dad to come to dinner always had some excuse of him already eating.

The wedding date approached fast and by the time Robert was seventeen his father was married to Kendra and she had moved into their home. The fact of this angered him so and he began to stay away from home as much as possible. Luckily Robert was really into sports so he gravitated towards playing harder and better. He was always the first to show up to practice and the last to leave. Soon he was the star player for his school and had college scouts from all over coming to see him.

By the time he turned eighteen Kendra was tolerable, although he still found he disliked her. For the life of him he couldn't understand what she did to possibly get so under his skin but he knew there was no getting around it.

He finished up his dinner at the table and as usual put his dishes in the sink and made his way upstairs. He heard hushed whispers as he left and paused around the corner in order to listen in.

"Phillip he won't like it."

"Kendra we eventually have to tell him. What more do you want me to do?"

"He doesn't like me! I doubt he ever will."

"Kendra he's still a growing man. Sometimes you just have to let things work themselves out. He'll come around I promise."

"Fine, and you'll be the one to tell him."

He heard chairs scooting and made his way to his room. What could they possibly be withholding from him?

***

Robert twisted the bat in his hand as he stood over home plate. He had his eyes trained on the pitcher as he steadied his breathing and calmed his racing heart. Hit the ball Robert. Hit the ball Robert. His mantra helped him really focus on the task at hand.

The pitcher threw and he striked out. Fuck! Come on Robert focus! His eyes flitted over towards the crowded stands. Kendra stuck out like a green thumb in the mostly white crowd. His eyes were able to find her easily and he saw a big grin decorate her face as she put up two thumbs up. He snorted and rolled his eyes as he focused back on the pitcher. He threw a fast ball.

"Strike two!"

Robert what the fuck! Hit the fucking ball! Over the sea of cheers and jeers he could distinctly hear Kendra's voice.

"You've got it Robbie!"

The nickname irritated him and when the pitcher threw his final ball a loud crack sounded and it went soaring out of the field. Loud cheers began to permeate the air as Robert helped two of his teammates on 2nd and 3rd base run to home plate as he did his circle and ran as well. Their team won with a score of 12 to 10 and everyone swarmed him with congratulations and high-fives. Robert couldn't contain his happiness and even greeted Kendra with a smile as she approached.

"I knew you could do it Robbie."

"Thanks Kendra."

He was surprised to see her in attendance since she mostly only came if his father was around and he knew he had an important business meeting today.

"I knew someone had to be here seeing as it's the last game of the season."

He smiled at her actually feeling somewhat grateful that she had remembered although he made it a point not to tell her most things that transpired in his life. They chatted for a few more seconds. Before coaches called his name.

"I'll be in the parking lot waiting for you."

"Okay."

He made his way to the locker room and was greeted with more praise from fellow teammates. He was packing up when Kyle a teammate he did not care much for approached him.

"Dude was that your stepmom? She's fucking hot!"

Robert glared at him and continued to ignore him as he finished gathering his things. Kyle continued to talk and other teammates felt the need to jump in as well.

"I don't know how you do it man. I'd be trying to fuck her every night."

"Hell I would just need my dick sucked. Did you see how plump her lips were?"

"Fuck that she had a nice ass."

This type of talk was never surprising to hear in a boy's locker room. They did it all the time and even Robert had joined in on a few occasions when they were discussing someone's hot sister. But today he felt his anger rising to substantial proportions. Kyle was the ringleader of all of this.

"I'd bet she fucks like a wild animal."

That last comment was the straw that broke the camel's back. Robert slammed Kyle against the locker. A hush fell over the locker room as the two alpha males exchanged heated eye contact.

"Don't talk about her like she's some whore."

"I never said she was a whore. She just looks like a great fuck toy."

At that Robert couldn't have stopped his fist slamming into Kyle's face even if he wanted to. He may not have liked Kendra but he would be damned if he allowed anyone to talk about her like she was a bad person. He was showering Kyle in blows before he felt a few teammates pull him away. Kyle held a bloody nose and one of his eyes seemed to be swelling shut. Robert didn't feel satisfied and wanted to evoke more onto him but knew he would get into even more trouble.

He pulled away from the guys and grabbed his bag shoving his way out of the locker room. He knew he'd probably catch hell from his coaches tomorrow but he didn't care. He was beyond pissed.

He made his way to the parking lot and saw Kendra leaned against her car texting on her phone. At seeing her he felt more anger began to bubble up.

"Hey Robbie how about—"

"Take me home Kendra."

Her head shot up at his tone and her face dropped at the anger she saw decorating his features.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

He made his way over to the passenger side of the car and threw his things in. He jumped into the car slamming the door. After a while he noticed Kendra had not budged. He honked the horn and she jumped at the sudden noise. She narrowed her eyes at him and he saw her marching over to his side of the car. God he didn't have time for this shit! She swung open his door and this was the first time he could genuinely say he saw real anger gracing her features.

"What the heck is wrong with you Robert? You were all happy a few minutes ago now you look like someone pissed you off."

"I want to go home."

"We're not going anywhere until you talk to me! I think I've been quite reasonable in trying to get to know you Robert. You shut me out and ignore me half the time and when I do want to talk it's never the right time. Well make it the right time!"

He finally felt any traces of his sanity evaporate as he pushed out of the car. He grabbed Kendra's arms and had her pressed against her car hard. She parked in the far back by nearby trees so they were effectively sheltered from any potential onlookers.

"I don't have to fucking explain myself to you Kendra! You may be a part of whatever family you and my father have going on but I am not a part of that. I have my mom and dad. That's my family and you need to get that through your head."

"I'm as much a part of your family as you are mine Robbie—"

"Stop fucking calling me that! You're the only one who does and I'm getting sick and tired of it! I'm not a fucking kid!"

They both angrily glared at each other. Kendra began struggling to get loose and a part of him enjoyed being able to control her.

"Let go of me."

"I will when I'm fucking ready."

He was so pissed. At himself, at Kyle, and at fucking Kendra. He glanced down between their bodies to look at her outfit. Fitted jeans adorned her long legs and cupped nicely around her round ass. A baseball cap covered her long hair that she had been growing out since he'd met her. And a short tight top left a small amount of her stomach exposed and showed a bit of cleavage. She blended in well and looked like she could pass as a college student if she wanted. She didn't look like a whore but he could see why the guys were talking about her. She had an amazing body and he felt his anger rise as his dick began to swell at his observation.

"Robert let's go now."

"No Kendra. You want to know why I'm so fucking angry? Because you've showed up and effectively ruined a day that was supposed to be great for me. All the guys were in the locker room talking about all the dirty things they wanted to do to you."

"Boys will be—"

"I don't want to hear that shit. You should stayed home."

Kendra started to squirm harder away from him.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

Robert had never heard Kendra curse before. In fact if he did it was never directed at him. Her eyes grew wide as she noticed her slip up. By now his anger had subsided substantially but it was replaced by a feeling he knew all too well and hated. His cock strained against his baseball tights as he watched her bottom lip began to tremble.

"I'm sorry Rob—"

Before she could finish his lips were crushing hers. She let out a surprised gasp and he quickly darted his tongue into her mouth. He moaned as he tasted mint from the peppermints she always snacked on as if she had an addiction. He pushed his tongue deeper and rubbed against her tongue enticingly. He pulled away when he heard a car honk and let go of her abruptly.

He looked around and saw the parking lot was cleared with only a few cars being scattered about and far away from them. He looked back at her and saw her eyes wide as if she was a deer in headlights. He immediately felt like shit after realizing what he had just done. He'd kissed Kendra. His stepmother. His father's wife. He felt like he would be sick. He hopped back inside of the car and closed the door.

A few moments passed before Kendra got inside of the car and started it up. After a few minutes she handed him an envelope. He opened it and read the sappy card he knew Kendra had to have picked out. She sprawled a little message of her and his father being proud of his achievements and inside sat five hundred dollars with a note saying to do as he will with it. If he could feel even more like shit he did.

Once they pulled up to the house he didn't wait for the car to stop before jumping out and going to his room and slamming the door. Loud music began to blare from his room as he made his way towards his bathroom to strip and take a hot shower. Once in the shower his mind started to play back scenes of how soft Kendra's lips were against his. He felt his cock swelling rapidly and cursed as he turned the hot water completely off leaving freezing cold water to batter him. What the fuck was happening to him? He got out and dried off putting on sweats and a white t-shirt. Somehow through the loud music he heard a timid knock at his door. He turned the music off and walked over opening it.

Kendra stood before him with a hot plate of his favorite food. He loved chicken fried steak, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes. He stared down at the food hearing his stomach growl. She smiled and handed it to him. He took it but they both stood in awkward silence.

"Listen Robbi—uh Robert. I know today had a lot of high emotions going on with the game and the guys hounding you, so we can just pretend like it never happened. I don't hold anything against you at all. I just wished we had a better relationship. I mean I know you might not feel like I'm a part of your family but I do see you as part of mine."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Guilty Pleasures: A Part of the Fam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds