• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mum Comes House-Hunting Ch. 02

Mum Comes House-Hunting Ch. 02

123

My Mother was looking to move from the old family home to a more suitable abode near me so she came to stay with me for a while so she could search more easily.

And that led to some interesting encounters and some uninhibited exploration and things were hotting up nicely...

*****

"Oh Mum," I moaned as I lowered myself towards her, "Oh Mum, I want you so much!"

She lay before me, her face glowing, her eyes shining and her body deliciously ready for me.

"I want you too sweetheart. Come on then darling - put it in me - I'm all ready for you - no, I need you," she said, her hips rising up to meet my spear, "Don't mess around, just put him in me now!"

I adjusted my posture, now leaning forward to poise myself above my Mother, my cock just inches from his target and closing in...

And at that very moment the doorbell rang!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Oh what? Oh fuckin' hell!" I cried, "For fuck's sake - who the bloody hell's that at this time of night?"

The moment was lost; my cock sank as if punctured and Mum's hips subsided while her face showed her extreme annoyance.

"Go and get rid of them," hissed Mum, not moving now, "I'll wait for you. Go on - hurry!"

I got up; pulled on my dressing gown and then descended to the living room and to the front door. Top bolt; bottom bolt; deadlock and then the Yale lock and I opened the door - only for a crumpled female figure to stagger in through the doorway and fall into my arms.

I clutched her to me, almost immediately recognising my little sister Sue, although her face was nearly hidden beneath a hood and her outline disguised by a large back pack. When she finally looked up at me I saw that her face was all reddened and blotchy from crying; her make-up had smudged and her eye shadow and mascara had run and she looked terrible.

"Sue - what the hell!" I exclaimed as I pulled her in and shut the door, "What's the matter? What's happened...?"

"Oh Chris, help me, please!" she sobbed as she clung to me, "I've walked out on him - told him to fuck off too - I HATE HIM!"

"Oh babe," I commiserated as I snuggled her tightly to me, my mind in turmoil suddenly as I began to consider my situation, my guilt and my secret lover upstairs, "So what actually happened; come on, tell me..."

"Oh we've been rowing for ages," she said as she wiped her eyes with a soggy tissue, "He wants my money; all the money I earn; he says it's ours."

She let go of me and began pacing around like a caged tiger.

"I work hard to keep us and what does he do? Sweet fuck all, all day," she hissed angrily, "He just wants my money so he can go and piss it all down the pub and I'm fed up - I've had enough!"

The last phrase was spoken with real venom...

"So he can go and fuck himself for all I care! He doesn't deserve to have a woman around. He's a pig - he's an asshole! He's a total fuckin' dick-head!"

She came and threw herself at me again, sobbing against my chest as I held her, letting her grief and anger subside - while I wondered what to do...

I could have told her all about her useless partner a long time ago, but I'd held my tongue; but now it seemed I was lumbered with the result. I just felt relieved that they'd never bought a house together; that she'd never actually married the guy or started a family with him.

"How did you get down here - it's what, about 80 miles, isn't it?" I asked and Sue looked at me again.

"I walked and I caught a bus and then got a cab," she said, sniffing loudly and still mopping her eyes, "And I'm here Chris. And please can I stay for a bit?"

Oh what - another woman in my care! What the hell was I supposed to say?

"Yeah - I guess so but actually I've already got someone else staying," I said, causing Sue to break into tears again, "But I suppose..."

I very nearly said that it was Mum who was also staying but for some reason I didn't tell her and she looked so sad and small and unhappy that I knew I'd no options.

"Doesn't matter - I'll keep out of the way. Say you can, please, please?" she implored, "I've nowhere else to go."

Her arms tightening around me as her body shook and I found myself nodding.

"Oh alright," I heard myself saying weakly, as I patted her back.

At least she was family and therefore someone I knew...and she knew I'd give in.

"Oh Chris - you're such a darling," she said, brightening visibly, "Oh I love you - thank you so much."

Her face closed in on mine and the next thing I knew was that we were kissing wildly, her lips almost devouring me with their enthusiasm and need until finally we broke apart.

"Mmmm, that's what I wanted, a bit of love," she said, smiling for the first time, "And can I have something else too - a pee and a quick shower? I'm bursting and I'm all dusty and I'm hot and I'm horrid."

"Of course you can - you know where things are," I said as Sue dumped her backpack and began throwing off various outer garments, "Go and help yourself. Do you need a drink while you're at it?"

"Wouldn't say no to a nice big vodka and something," she said, already looking quite a lot better, "Could you bring it up while I shower, do you think?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, praying that the two women, be they Mother and daughter, wouldn't meet yet...

"Won't be long," she answered as she climbed the stairs.

"And you can put your things in the back bedroom," I told her, "you know, the one at the end of the landing which you used before."

"Yeah fine, that's super," Sue slung back at me as she started up the stairs.

Sue had visited me when my wife and I had been together and had stayed on several occasions, so she knew her way around the house and she soon was upstairs in the shower while I fixed our drinks.

But calm as I may have been on the outside, inside I was in turmoil as I wondered how I'd explain about Mum being in my bedroom and on my bed...while also keeping my fingers crossed that Mum wouldn't stick her nose out to see who was interrupting our enjoyment.

As I made two large vodkas for us I wracked my brain to try to come up with a plausible story to explain about Mum already being here.

After letting Sue shower for a while I padded quietly up the stairs with the drinks, just in time to see her leave the bathroom wrapped in a big towel...and cross to my bedroom door. In moments I placed the drinks down on the stairs as I felt the hammer of fate falling.

"No Sue - no!" I moaned, tripping over a stair, "Don't!"

"I heard something..." she said, "Have you left your TV on in the bedroom?"

"Sue - no! No, not in there! Sue - no don't, don't go in my..." I started to say but it was too late as Sue reached the door and opened it.

And then I heard Mum's voice from my room.

"Hello lover boy - you got rid of them quickly - come on back and finish what you were about to start!" she said seductively.

Then there was a startled yell from Mum or Sue; I don't know whom; then Mum's voice.

"Sue - what the hell are you doing here?" I heard her say.

"Mum - you're naked - in his bed!" Sue answered, "What on earth?"

'Oh fuck - it's happened - we've been caught already,' I thought, panic-stricken words tumbling through my mind as I leapt up the remaining stairs, 'Of all people to fuckin' turn up...'

I was close behind Sue now; just keeping my distance until things settled a bit; then Sue turned round to me.

"You weren't, were you?" she said; her eyes wide open, "You weren't fucking Mum?"

"No - honestly," I said, my mouth quivering in shock, "No, I wasn't."

Well, I hadn't, yet... I may have been about to but I was happy to split hairs to try to get us out of trouble.

"So why's Mum in your bed and not wearing anything?" Sue asked; then suddenly she grasped my dressing gown and ripped it open to reveal that I was naked too!

At least my cock was only hanging there, shrunken, limp and disinterested...

"And you're not wearing anything either!" she said, her eyes sweeping up and down my body.

I dragged my gown from her grasp, covering myself up as I moved past her and into the bedroom in support of Mum.

"I was just using Chris's bed because mine wasn't made," said Mum, tugging desperately at the duvet she was lying on.

"Honestly," I added, lying wildly, "She was..."

Mum was doing her best to cover both herself and the situation but it was useless; what duvet was loose and at hand wasn't enough to cover her; our words hardly rang true and Sue could see right through us both.

But to my complete surprise, Sue didn't look one bit horrified now - instead she just looked shocked and then suddenly very cute.

"Come on, admit it," she said, her eyes now shining with excitement and sweeping from one of us to the other, "It's pretty obvious what's been going on. Look, what's this then."

She bent down and picked up the tissues I'd used to wipe my spunk from my body and sniffed them, before she opened the crumpled tissues out to reveal the sticky mess inside.

"And look at you Mum; you're all wet down there," she said as she pulled the corner of duvet from her Mother's body, "So come on - were you fucking."

Mum looked at me and then at Sue and then back to me. We just had to tell the truth...

"We were about to, but you interrupted us before we could start," said Mum in a rush, "I was horny and I needed a man. So there."

Sue's face was now split by the widest smile possible.

"You dirty pair of fuckers!" she exclaimed, "And you didn't even invite me!"

"Eh?" both my Mother and I replied in shock.

"So how long's this been going on?" asked Sue as her eyes scanned both Mum and me from top to toe, "Are you two lovers?"

At least Mum and I could deny that - well, not yet, we weren't!

"No way!" I said, taking a deep breath, "Oh come on Mum, we'd better tell her the story."

"Might as well - we've been caught, haven't we - and I'm damned if I'm going to miss out on a good fuck!" said Mum.

And then she explained how she'd come to visit me; how we'd searched for a house for her; how we'd cuddled, then how we'd just kissed and how it had escalated from there and how urgent her need for some good loving had been.

I saw Sue nodding as she heard her story and understood Mum's needs and after Mum had brought her up to date, Sue did much the same, explaining why she'd arrived.

"I definitely know where you're coming from Mum," Sue said, "Jim and I - we hadn't been near each other for months...it's all that bickering all the time. And I get the same way every month so I'm not surprised you're all horny; but why with Chris?"

"Have you seen what he's carrying?" said Mum with a grin; her eyes sliding down to my groin - and Sue shook her head.

"No, not really - what's so special about him then?" she asked and as she spoke she reached out, pulled my gown open and took hold of my limp cock. And with that movement her towel began to slip slowly off her breasts, adding instant starch to my cock.

In seconds he was a rigid iron bar in her hand; my full length stretching her fingers and widening her eyes.

"Wow - yeah, oh gosh, I see now!" she said as she licked her lips, "No wonder! That's quite impressive!"

Her other hand now came to join her first on my penis and as it did so, her towel fell completely to the floor; Sue's curvy moist body appearing before me enticingly.

It was my turn to say "Wow" as I took in her exciting attributes; her generous firm breasts with their little pink nipples; her trim waist; her firm abdomen and her cutely trimmed brown pubes, cut into a neat heart shape above her clit.

I felt my penis jerk wildly as I viewed her, which Sue answered with a squeeze of her fingers, while I stood there not really knowing which way to turn or what to do next.

"Well?" asked Mum, "What do you think then?"

"He's...ummm, big, isn't he?" Sue replied, her hand now slowly sliding up and down my length, "Bloody sight bigger than Jim, that's for sure!"

"And he's a lot bigger than your Dad was too!" answered Mum brightly, "And he was about to fill me too when you rang the bell."

"I bet he'd fill you!" said Sue, her eyes all shiny bright, "He'd fill me too!"

"Do you want to try him?" asked Mum, for all the world as if I was a commodity rather than a person, "I don't mind if you do, so long as I get him first!"

Briefly I left them to their discussions while I collected our drinks before I returned; my penis still throbbingly hard.

Sue turned and took her drink from me, which she downed in one gulp, before grabbing my drink too. She downed that in a moment as well before moving to sit beside Mum on the bed.

"Go and get me another one Chris - I think I'll need numbing before you shove that thing up me!" she said, rather to my astonishment, "But do hurry up!"

I couldn't believe the turn of events. It had started simply - just Mum and I about to enjoy a bit of loving incest when my sister interrupted things - and now she seemed intent on joining in! My erection bounced before me all the way down the stairs and back up again.

Both ladies were now laying on the bed, side by side, each with a hand at the other's pussy, their fingers busily strumming, caressing and twiddling each other's organs to the accompaniment of groans and moans of desire and pleasure.

They stopped as I rejoined them and I took the moment to ask Sue what on earth had come over her.

"I told you - Jim and I hadn't touched each other for months - and I've been gagging for it!" she said, "If he'd have given me a good fucking I might have forgiven him - I was so horny that it would have solved all our problems, I reckon. But as it is, you'll have to do it instead - and like I said, he can go fuck himself!"

"You sure?" I asked and Sue nodded vigorously.

"Seeing that thing, the only answer is 'yes' - definitely!" she said, "Come on - get Mum off, then do the same for me!"

The ladies moved slightly apart; just sufficiently for Mum to open her legs enough for me to kneel between them; for me to get back to where I'd so nearly been before the bell rang.

I leaned over to kiss Sue before planting a kiss on Mum's lips too.

"With you in a little while," I said to Sue as I began to lower myself, my penis already nicely lined up with Mum's wet pussy.

I was taking it slowly but suddenly Mum's arms came up and pulled me towards her, eagerly.

"Oh come on - get him in me. I've been waiting so long - I need him now!" she said, her arms clamped over my back, "I'm soaked - he'll go in so easily!"

I felt myself suck in a sharp breath as my penis made contact with Mum's wet lips. Then I used my hand to slide him up and down her juicy slippery wet slit before once again aiming him straight at her hole; the same vagina I'd come out of all those years ago.

"Ooooh God, yesssss!" Mum hissed as I split her lips and pushed on inwards.

"Yessssss - that's sooooo nice!" she moaned, "Oh Chris - that feels so damn good!"

It did indeed - my penis was sliding in a bath of warmth and wetness; a slippery chute that was allowing my length to slide so easily inside my Mother until I felt my pubes brush against hers. I was inside her vagina, inside her body as far as I could go!

"Oooooohhhh!" we both sighed as I sank down on top of her.

I held myself still as both Mum and I enjoyed the unique feeling of being bonded together by our flesh; both of us looking at the other with happiness creasing our faces.

"Oooooh Chris, that's wonderful," said Mum languidly as she slowly surfaced, "Just what I needed - I feel so full."

"Not surprised!" said Sue from beside us, her hand busy at her pussy, "You took his cock so quickly - so smoothly, didn't you?"

"I was so wet!" said Mum proudly, "I could have taken anything - but Chris's cock is perfect...all I need now is some action!"

She looked up at me and I felt her pussy squeezing my cock.

"You ready?" she asked, "Come on then - fuck me and fuck me hard!"

"You've asked for it!" I exclaimed as I began to move; firstly pulling almost the whole way out; then returning with a full-depth thrust that drove the air from Mum's lungs.

"Uuuuuufff!" she breathed, "Yessss - so deep - more, more!"

Soon we built up a good head of steam; the pair of us thrusting together; driving our sex organs at each other, the scent of hot sex rising in clouds to my nostrils, thrilling me intensely and adding more steel to my rigidity.

I drove on, powering my cock in and out of my dear Mother's vagina like a mechanised dildo, steadily thrusting; bringing both of us nearer and nearer to our climaxes. After a while we were both beginning to pant as our action increased and our heat began to rise.

"Keep it coming!" said Mum, "It's getting good - really exciting darling - you're getting me there...almost...almost!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" I grunted with each deep thrust as I upped the tempo, "Come on then - I'll cum with you!"

"Yes darling - please!" said Mum, her hips working hard; her pussy tightening around my length; "Make me cum then fill me lover!"

"Come on Chris - come on, fuck her!" groaned Sue beside us, "Really fuck her!"

I was doing my best - there was sweat all over us and sexual fluids splashing around each time our bodies met - we were both breathing quickly and raggedly now - we were nearly there...

"Here it comes," moaned Mum, her body now shaking and twitching beneath me, "Its happening! I'm going to cum!"

Her pussy was clutching my cock; squeezing, caressing, sucking at me; pulling me into her; exciting me beyond the limits of control; a few more shuddering thrusts and I knew that my time had come as well.

"You ready Mum - I'm cumming!" I cried, my hips working hard, "Here it cums Mum!"

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" groaned Mum as my first eruption sprayed energetically inside her pussy, "Ahhhhh - yessssss! I'm cumming too!"

"And me!" exclaimed Sue, her hand skittering across her clit, "Oh my God - and me! And meeeee!"

"Ahhhhh!" I cried as more spunk was ejected deep into Mum's vagina, "Oh fuck - oh fuck!"

"Ooooooh - I can't stop!" moaned Mum, her body shaking uncontrollably beneath me, "I'm still cumming!"

And for what seemed like a lifetime we clung together; both our bodies wracked by spasms of excitement; of lust; of sexual stimulation gone wild - of deep pleasure. Slowly our orgasms died until all that was left were the very occasional twitchy jerk or spasmodic squeeze of my cock by her pussy; until we were drained, relaxed and unloaded of all our stress.

"Phew!" I exclaimed as I lifted myself a little off Mum's hot body, "That was good Mum - you were wonderful!"

"You weren't so bad yourself Chris," replied Mum as she recovered, "Ooooh, that feels so much better! You certainly gave me a good seeing-to!"

"Dirty bitch!" laughed Sue, her hand still caressing her clit, "Never thought I'd see or hear that from you!"

"Hah - your turn next, my darling daughter - just wait until he gets that thing up you!" chuckled Mum happily, "He knows just how to relieve all your tension!"

Carefully and slowly I lifted myself off Mum's still gently heaving body, my beslimed penis finally sliding from her sticky sloppy pussy, leaving a snail-trail up her abdomen as it slid over her, before I flopped to rest beside Mum with Sue on the other side of her. And Sue was quickly there with towel which she used to clean Mum up, before handing it to me. I was about to wrap it around my cock when Sue's hand stopped me - and a few moments later she had her mouth around my cock instead, her breasts resting on Mum's abdomen as she worked on me. Her tongue was clearly experienced in such matters; she cleaned me up in a couple of swipes and now began teasing the sensitive parts of my penis, bringing him to another erection in moments.

Eventually she lifted her head and looked long and hard at my cock.

"Now that looks really inviting!" she said, "A nice big cock to drive all my frustrations and cares away."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mum Comes House-Hunting Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds