• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Father's Revenge

A Father's Revenge

123

I'm not going to lie, this is another story based in fact. I wrote this to get past a particularly nasty divorce. The actual situation was different but the hurt, anger and rage are too very real. I hope you enjoy it.

*********

Part One: The Discovery

August 15, 2010:

Sam Johnson hated going into the bank. A long time computer nerd, he so much preferred doing everything possible online. Paying bills. Ordering gifts. So much simpler than having to go out and interact with people.

Today's quest was something he always left to his wife Teresa, digging out the kids' birth certificates, immunization records and such to start the school year. Teresa though had an important client meeting out of town and convinced Sam to do it for her. OK, it was more the blow job and a promise of a master/slave weekend with Teresa as the bottom that finally got him to agree.

Sam & Teresa had met in college almost 20 years ago in a computer drafting class. Teresa was studying to be an architect, Sam was the instructor. Even though Teresa was almost 2 years older, Sam already had a masters degree from M.I.T. and was working towards his P.H.D. What started as some harmless flirting with the teacher soon turned into a a torrid affair. While Sam may have been socially awkward and painfully shy at times, his vast imagination and 11" cock went a long way in Teresa's book. In late April Teresa missed her period and they married just after the semester ended.

The two of them made a strikingly odd couple. Teresa, with her classically Italian features, stood almost 6' tall without her heels. Her jet black hair, olive skin and large breasts made her stand out in any crowd. Sam was 5'8", blonde, pale and skinny. The kind of man no one seemed to notice. Two decades and 3 kids later, life was good for their family. Teresa designed shopping centers and upscale condos while Sam took care of the house and cleared seven figures doing consulting work for Fortune 500 companies.

With 2 teenagers in high school and another starting college, the yearly grind to produce 'originals and/or certified copies' of birth certificates was something that rubbed Sam the wrong way. "A high quality scan of the records should be sufficient" he thought to himself.

After about 5 minutes of digging and organizing Sam found the required records for his two youngest and started to close the lid when something odd caught his eye. An old 3.5" floppy disc, something Sam had not seen in years. It had partially fallen out of an envelope that had come unsealed. "Teresa Magavio, PRIVATE" was typed on the front with her old college PO box number, along with a Panama City, Florida return address. Magavio had been Teresa's maiden name. The post mark was April 30th, 1992. The same day that Teresa had told Sam that she was pregnant. Taking the disc, he left the envelope and replaced the safety deposit box before departing the bank.

The whole way home Sam began have doubts. He didn't doubt his wife loved him. He never doubted the paternity of his two sons, who looked more like his clones than his kids. The one thing that always bothered him was his oldest child and only daughter Samantha, Sammy to everybody who knew her. Taller than his wife, without the soft Mediterranean curves. With her mocha coloured skin, brown hair, blue eyes and smallish bust, she looked nothing like any member of either side of either family. Teresa has always insisted that she favored her "Sicilian cousins", but no colour photos of that part of her family where anywhere to be had.

Sam thought back to that class not quite 20 years ago. The flirting began almost at once when Teresa realized how shy and inexperienced with women Sam was. Their first real date had been on Valentine's Day. A date that Teresa had convinced him into asking her out on. Later that very same evening she had seduced him for the first time, taking his virginity in the process. For the next month they had slept together in his apartment every night, and had a few quickies between classes as well. What Sam lacked in experience he more than made up with enthusiasm and a huge prick. The largest prick that Teresa claims she's ever seen, even in porno movies. Then in mid-March Teresa went off on spring break with some of her girl friends to Panama City. The very night she returned, she went to Sam's for dinner and hot sex. Hot sex that resulted in a broken condom, their marriage and then daughter Sammy.

Or so he had thought.

Arriving home Sam went into what Teresa called his "Man Cave". Unlike many of their friends, it had no big screen TV, no booze, or anything of the like. Instead Sam a computer set up that rivaled many of the major corporations he did work for. Sam specialized in security software. If you us a PC you probably have run programmes that he either wrote or helped to. Popping the disc into a drive he booted it up, almost dreading what might be on it.

On the disc he found a series of photos. Most all were blurry closeups of an averaged sized but obviously black cock, coated in spunk, sliding in and out of a slightly hairy white pussy. The next to the last one was a very clear closeup of a black hand holding open the same woman's pussy, thick with oozing semen. Sam noticed there was a familiar blue denim mini skirt near the edges of the frame. It was the last photo that ripped Sam's heart from his chest: A perfect medium shot of the woman, naked save for the mini skirt pushed up above her hips.

Her crotch a flood of thick, viscus sperm.

The woman was Teresa. His Teresa...

At least what Teresa looked like then.

The skirt was very familiar to him, Teresa called it her "slut skirt". She had brought it back as a souvenir from her trip to the beach. She had been wearing it the night he thought they had conceived Sammy. She had brought it out every so often, indicating by wearing it that she wanted Sam to pound her hard "like the slut I am..." Two of the times she had flaunted it had resulted in their two sons.

Sam sat in silence for a long time. His mind spun out of control, his emotions twisted up like he had never known before. Beyond mere jealousy, his rage threaten to spin out of control.

"Divorce her?"...

"Disown Sammy?"...

"Or maybe more drastic action is required???"...

Sam began to laugh out loud with a laugh like he had never emitted before. Not the jovial sound of a happy soul, but the fierce cackle of a mind gone mad.

"Yes, vengeance is the special on our menu today", he thought darkly, "and, like Teresa has always said, 'A dish best served cold'."

Sam started to type as his plan began to form.

August 19, 2010:

Teresa returned from her business trip, a contract for a new multipurpose retail/living community in her pocket. Something that would occupy her for the next several months. Sam greeted his wife warmly, not wanting to give the game away.

"We going to have our weekend tomorrow?" Sam asked her, knowing full well that Teresa should have begun her period sometime in the last couple of days and as despite being an sexual animal, she just couldn't get frisky while she was on the rag. "Out of action for a few days tiger, how about the weekend after?" she asked with a gleam in her eye. "How about 2 weekends Hun, Labor Day weekend? We can send the boys to my folks and have 3 days all to ourselves... slave."

Teresa nodded briskly and kissed him on the cheek. "Yes master" she whispered into his ear. Sam smiled like a cat about to spit feathers.

August 22, 2010:

The boys started their school year while Sammy had already headed off to State College to begin her freshman year. Sammy had a full scholarship to play woman's basketball, being gifted with athletic talent that no one else in their gene pool ever had before. Even without her sports abilities, she was eligible for any number of scholastic scholarships, despite the fact that Sam & Teresa could have afforded to send her to any college in the world.

"Hey Sport" Sam said as he got his daughter on her cell. "I know you are a college girl now and all, but I was wondering if you could do the old man a favor? Your mom and I would like to get away for Labor Day weekend and I was hoping you could come back and watch your brothers for us please?" "Sure daddy, our classes don't start till the Tuesday after the holiday and I'm all moved in to the fem-jock dorm here. Besides pop, you know I would do anything for you..." she replied.

Sam's smiled wide at her words. "She has no idea how true that will be" he thought to himself.

"Could you get here around 7pm on that Friday night Sport? Oh, and don't mention it to your mother please..." "I get the idea dad. You've got some kind of grandiose romantic plan worked up to surprise her with. I can only hope one day I can find a man as loving and considerate as you!"

Sam almost laughed out loud at her words.

"Thanks Sammy, we'll touch base that Friday in case we have to flexible on the time." "No worries daddy, you just focus on your plan so everything goes smooth. I know how much you hate it when one of your grand scenarios goes wonky!" Sammy said with a giggle.

Sam struggled to suppress an erection as the details of Operation Labor day spun through his head.

August 25, 2010:

After returning the disc to the bank, Sam fabricated an on site client consult and took off for Panama City. After having done some background checking online, Sam found the photography business that had sent the photos. Arriving at the address he went inside for his appointment with the owner, a mister Samuel Jackson.

"No, not that one. Not even related." Mr. Jackson said extending his large black hand. Shaking it, Sam looked into his impossibly blue eyes. With his brown but graying hair and muscular athletic body, Sam had no doubt that he was looking into the face of Sammy's true father.

Sam explained that he found he needed some new professional portraits done for an important meeting he had in a few hours. "No prob" said Mr. Jackson, pointing Sam into his studio. In less than 10 minutes Sam had 5 excellent poses emailed to him from Mr. Jackson's computer. "All the I.P. Information I will need" Sam smiled to himself as he walked back to his hotel.

Sam spent the next few days watching TV, eating room service and and working his way through Mr. Jackson' s computer firewalls, planting a collection of particularly rancid kiddy porn when he was done. He then made a few quick calls to the F.B.I. and media outlets from a burn phone. Within a few hours he watched Mr. Jackson hauled away in cuffs under the glare of multiple TV cameras.

"One down" he smiled to himself.

September 2, 2010:

Sam had everything ready by the early afternoon. His sons off to their grandparents' house. Cameras set strategically throughout the house connected to 5 days worth of digital recorders. All the appropriate costumes laid out, all the right toys in place. Yes, this would be a weekend to remember.

At around 5pm Teresa arrived home. "Are the boys already gone?" she asked out loud. There was no reply. Walking through the house Teresa found the dinning room set to receive a lavish meal. Next to her usual place setting, she found an elaborate note that read:

"Lover. This weekend will be something totally different from our previous games. There is no safe word. There will be no hesitation on your part. You will do what your are told when told to do it. If you are a good and obedient slave, you will be lavishly rewarded. Disobey and and your torments will be legendary, even in hell. Do not speak. Go to our room, strip COMPLETELY naked and change into the clothes you will find there. When you are dressed, put on the blindfold and await me. I will only give you an instruction one time, after that your torments will begin. You will be tested to your very limits. Good Luck.

I love you. S."

Teresa trembled as she read the note. It seemed to her that someone other than her husband held her enthrall. She was nervous, scared, and more turned on than maybe ever before in her life. At that very moment she felt the wetness begin to escape her vaginal lips, pooling thickly in the crotch of her panties and running lightly down her thighs. Putting down the note she hurriedly made her way upstairs to her bedroom... "the master bedroom" she mused. A sly smile crossing her lips as she moved to the staircase.

The house was dark as Teresa reached the second floor, a faint glow emanating from her bedroom. She paused at the doorway to see what lay before her. The room had about a dozen red tea candles around it's edges. Spread across the foot of the bed was her costume for the weekend. Her thinnest, smallest, white tank top. ..

The blindfold...

Her 'slut skirt'!

"Oh shit!" Thought Teresa, "when did my period end?" Rolling the math through her slide rule mind, Teresa realized that she was probably ovulating at the moment. The thin, sticky film coating her inner thighs should have been warned her, but her preoccupation with the weekend and the fact that Sam hadn't had sex with her for almost 3 weeks...

"SON OF A BITCH!" Teresa instinctively put both her hands over her mouth, realizing that she had had spoken aloud without permission. Her eyes began to water as she went right to the edge of tears. "He's going to knock me up tonight. Damn girl, you should have insisted he get snipped!"

Teresa took a deep breath and steadied her nerves. She then began to strip.

Pulling the business suit over her her womanly curves, she undressed quickly and in only a few minutes she was naked. Standing for a moment and glancing around the room, Teresa tired to figure out how he was watching her. "Is he somewhere in the shadows or does he have a camera planted somewhere?" she wondered. Teresa began to grin with the thought it would probably be BOTH! , Putting one foot on the bed she reached into her vagina and removed her diaphragm, taking great pains to take her time and move around to capture the moment on video and/or give Sam a better view. After pulling it out she walked seductively over to the bathroom and tossed it in the trash. Checking her makeup in the mirror, as well as making sure Sam wasn't hiding in the shower, Teresa returned to her bedside.

She slowly lifted and pulled the tank top taunt across her upper body, her breasts already feeling the confinement from the simple cotton top. Then she picked up her 'slut skirt', the blue denim mini skirt she had picked up in Florida on her one and only trip to spring break. The spring break in Panama City...

Breathing deeply Teresa flushed the memory from her head. "Never happened... never happened... Sam's baby girl... Sam's baby girl..." saying the phrases over and over in her mind like a Buddhist mantra. She stepped into the skirt and sucked her gut in a bit to get it zipped. Finally adding the blindfold, she awaited her fate.

Sam had been watching her. Watching in his 'man cave' as his wife prepared herself. When she had shrieked out loud and covered her mouth, Sam knew she had figured part of tonight out. Yes, Teresa was ovulating this evening and Sam had decided that his 43 year old wife going to become a mother again. Still smiling, he mounted the stairs and proceeded to the master bedroom.

Sam stood at the door of the bedroom much like had his wife, pausing to gaze upon the sight before him. He hesitated for a moment, almost loving her too much to continue, but he did. "Assume your position slave" he said tersely. Teresa dropped to her knees with her hands behind her back.

Working quickly Sam bound Teresa's hands behind her back and stood her back up. Attaching a spiky collar around her neck, he inserted a finger into the d ring of the collar and lead his wife from the room. "Where are we going to play?" thought Teresa. Out the door and then down the hallway they moved in silence, 3 doors down to Sammy's room.

Leading his wife towards the bed, he turned her around and gently pushed her down until she sat on the edge of the mattress, then pushing her back down on it as well. Taking her right ankle, he kissed it gently, stretched it out to the side and attached it to the leather cuff hanging from the brass headboard. The bed frame squeaked under the tension, alerting Teresa to their location. Sam then proceeded to do the same with her left ankle, affixing it with a matching cuff dangling from the foot board.

For about 5 minutes Sam just stood there looking at Teresa. Not moving, barely breathing. All the while Teresa lay still, her senses being bombarded by the still silence. Her butt just hanging off the edge of the bed, her legs stretched wide, her crotch turned upwards, her hands bound behind her.

No, there was no way to resist.

Sam reached to a bedside table and took the first set of toys for his wife. Tugging her white tank top up to expose her breasts he attached a breast pump to her right nipple and then a second one to her left. Teresa had very sensitive breasts and this was one of her favorite tortures.

Sam continued to say nothing, and continued in his work, placing a smaller suction device on his wife's exposed clit. Teresa felt the new sensation and briefly wondered what it might be. She did not have to wonder long as Sam it the button on his remote control and the suction device began it's pull.

Almost at once Teresa convulsed in orgasm. Her hips thrusting upwards threatening to drop her off the bed. The suction was twice, maybe three times greater than normal. "Too much" she gasped. "TOO MUCH!" Her scream tore through the room as her climax increased. Her pleasure centers were being attacked, the intensity sending her to the edge of a black out. Sam dialed down the suction by one notch to allow her to catch her breath, then he turned it up back up higher.

For the next hour Sam used the suction device to force cum after cum from his wife, her body covered in sweat, the side of Sammy's bed drenched in her vaginal fluids. Up and down he manipulated her body until she broke down in tears, weeping at the outpouring of her pleasure. Then Sam turned the suction to it's lowest setting and removed Teresa's blindfold.

"Nearly 60 hours left to our weekend slave, think you can handle it?" ask Sam. "No master..." she said weakly. "Spent... I'm spent..." Sam allowed himself to laugh out loud. The same mad cackle that he expressed when first conceiving of his plan. Teresa's fear leapt into her throat hearing the laugh, a sound so unlike her husband. The glare from his eyes making her blood run cold...

"Who is Samuel Jackson?" he asked coldly. Teresa's eyes shot as wide as saucers.

**********

Part 2: The Deception's Origin

March 17, 1991:

Teresa Magavio and her 3 best friends had taken a much needed vacation from their university class work and headed off to Panama City for spring break. Teresa, Jill, Mary and Tammy were all about to graduate from the Auburn University school of architecture and begin their professional lives. All of them had been looking to relax, work on their tans and maybe enjoy a bit of harmless romance along the way.

Since arriving on Friday evening the ladies had spent 2 days on the beach soaking up sun and the previous evening out on the town. All 4 were now legal at 21 years old and the sights and sounds of "PC" during spring break were intoxicating all by themselves.

Even though it was a Sunday, the bars were opening early and planning on being open late, St. Patrick's Day being a major draw even without the out of state revelers in attendance.

Just after 4pm the ladies were packing up their beach gear and getting ready to head back to their hotel when Jill, a hot leggy blonde from New York, spotted a group of guys walking by. The guys had paused their conversation and slowed their pace as they moved past the four women. "Hey!" said Jill. "What you's guys up 'tah?" "Christ Jill..." Mary, a chesty redhead from Alabama, said under her breath, "those guys are black..." "Yeah..." drawled Tammy, a native Georgia peach, "and they're SERIOULY built too!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Father's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds