• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jen's Adventure with our New Neighbor

Jen's Adventure with our New Neighbor

12

My wife Jen and I are in are early fifties, and are a bit on the adventurous side when it comes to sex. We had done things that would surprise many, and about five years ago I shared my wife Jen with an old college buddy of mine. Greg had some time off and decided to come to town for a visit. I hadn't seen him since his divorce a few years back, and the three of us had a great time together.

We had been living it up one night while playing several games of pool downstairs in our finished basement. Jen rarely ever drinks, but on this night she had a bit too much. She offered to play Greg in a game of strip pool. I told him I had no problem with it, and after several games of Jen losing she was down to just her bra and panties.

I could see by the look on Greg's face that he was extremely aroused as he watched intently as Jen bent slightly over the table to take a shot. The next game didn't fare any better for Jen, and she now reached back and tossed her bra down onto the floor. Her big tits looked spectacular, and just a short time later she had lost once again. She then slid her panties down to the floor in front of myself and Greg. She stood there totally naked and aroused, and my cock began to swell up as I sat back behind the bar. Jen then offered Greg one last bet that caught the both of us off guard.

"If you beat me in one last time I will let you fuck me!" Jen said to him with a smile.

Greg then looked over at me with an unsuspecting look on his face. I was extremely excited and told him, "Go for it!"

They played one last game, and minutes later Jen lost again as Greg ran the table on her. I began to wonder if Jen had planned all of this out in advance, or was the alcohol effecting her decision. She now stood there in a situation that she no longer could control, and she looked over towards me for my approval. I always had a thing about seeing Jen with another man, and a few seconds later I gave the two of them the thumbs up. Jen had no idea what she was about to get herself into, and she now stood there and began to temp Greg on, "Do you think you can handle me?"

Greg gave Jen a huge smile and walked over towards her. He then began to seduce Jen right in front of me. His hands roamed about her lovely body, and he sucked hard on each of Jen's aroused nipples. He then moved Jen over towards the pool table. He forced her body over the side rail, and dropped his pants back behind her. His cock was extremely swollen, and he pushed his throbbing member up against Jen's wet pussy. He began to fuck her right there in front of me, and I can't tell you how arousing it was to watch my wife of more than sixteen years get fucked hard by another man. My cock was throbbing, and minutes later I heard Jen cry out into a very powerful orgasm.

Greg fucked Jen for several more minutes on the pool table before he led her over to the couch. He laid her down onto it, and he once again began to pound her good and hard with his cock. They went at it like they were back in college, and after twenty minutes or so Greg's cock was ready to burst. He had been fucking Jen hard from behind when he suddenly yanked his throbbing cock from Jen's swollen pussy. I watched on with great excitement as Greg began to shoot his huge load all over Jen's beautiful ass.

I now could no longer take it myself, and I began to jerk myself off just seconds later from back behind the bar. I couldn't believe how hard I orgasm that night, and it would be a night that none of us would soon forget. Jen doesn't know what had come over her that night, and still today she admits it was a mistake. I thought I would never get the chance ever again to see Jen with another man, and five years later I had all but given up, but that was until Adam moved next door to us.

We had lived in the same house since we had gotten married. We love the neighborhood and our neighbors, and when the house directly next to us went into foreclosure we felt a great sense of sadness. We were really close to the family that lived there, and we wished them the best.

It took nearly a year before the house was sold to a new buyer, but by that time the house had fallen in disrepair. It needed a lot of tender loving care, and our hope was for someone to restore it back to its original glory. The outside needed some serious help, while the inside needed a fresh coat of paint and new carpet.

When it was time for the new owners to move in my wife and I watched with great interest. We knew nothing about who the new owner was, and we watched closely as the moving truck drove up. They began to unpack the truck, and that was when we found out that a young single man had bought the house. It was a bit surprising considering it was a two story home with plenty of room for a growing family. We wondered why a young man would want a house of this size and magnitude, and I began to wonder if he had gotten himself in over his head.

It had been about a month later, and my wife Jen and I still hadn't met our new young neighbor. It had been a Saturday night, and I notice several men coming over to his place. I thought he had invited a few male friends over for a welcoming party. The next day Jen decided it was time to meet our new neighbor, and she baked him a delicious apple pie. Jen is a great cook, and she had done this before with other neighbors in the past. She then took the pie over to his place while I waited back at home for her.

It had been almost thirty minutes later when Jen finally returned home. She began to tell me all about the young man and said, "He is a very nice young man, and his name is Adam. He is on the quiet side, but extremely polite."

"What's Adam do for a living? How old is he?" I asked.

"He is a program manager, and he must had been around thirty or so," Jen replied.

"Is he going to do any repairs to the house?" I then importantly asked.

"Oh yeah! Matter of fact I offered our help. Next weekend we are going to help him paint the inside. Every room needs help, and I told him I am very good at picking colors. He was very appreciative of our help," Jen said.

The following weekend Jen and I headed over with our brushes to help him paint. This was the first time meeting him, and I got to say Jen was right on about him. He was extremely quiet, and a bit on the shy side, and he thanked us several times for helping him out.

Adam and my wife decided to tackle the master bedroom, while I took on one of the smaller bedrooms. I then asked Adam, "You got any old sheets I can use as a drop clothe?"

"I believe there is a few downstairs in the basement in a box next to the bar," he replied.

I then headed downstairs to the finished basement. It had been a while since the last time I had been down there, but nothing had changed. I then went through a few of the boxes that sat there near the bar. I still hadn't found the sheets he had been talking about, and that was when I noticed another box up on top of the bar that said kitchen utensils. I opened it up thinking that the sheet might had been inside only to discover something much different than kitchen utensils.

To my surprise the box was filled with sex toys and gadgets. There were cuffs along with vibrators, and several other type of sex gadgets I had never seen before. I began to wonder why Adam had a box filled with these type of items. I then noticed he had put up a black curtain that cut the basement in half. My curiosity had gotten the best of me, and I walked over and glanced in behind the darken curtain.

To my surprise there were several folding chairs, along with chains that hung down from the ceiling. There was a big round red ottoman in the center of the room, and a large lamp hung over top of it. Video equipment was set up off to the side, and I now began to wonder what Adam might had been into. I could only think about it in a negative way, and I wondered if he was into some kind of sex cult.

I finally found the old sheets he had been talking about, and I quietly made my way back upstairs. Later that evening I told Jen what I had discovered. She thought I had been mistaken, and I said to her, "I think he is involve with some kind of sex cult."

"Are you crazy?" Jen laughed out.

"I am serious Jen. Why would he need those kind of things, and explain to me why his basement was set up with chains hanging from the ceiling." I said to her.

The following weekend Jen and I helped Adam out once again with painting. The three of us were in the same room when Jen asked Adam, "My husband thinks you are involve with some kind of sex cult. I told him he was crazy, but he won't let it go. Please tell him that you are not involved with some kind of weird sex cult."

"I guess you noticed a few things down in the basement. I had started a part time business a few years ago. I am not part of some kind of sex cult, but I do provide a certain feature for married couples."

Adam then pulled out a business card from his wallet, and he handed it to me. The name of the business was, "Fantasies and Desires."

"This all started a few years back as just a hobby. I found that there was a real need out there for couples who wanted add a little spice to their lives. I noticed that there were plenty of husbands out there who wanted to watch their wives get it on with a total stranger, or even see them with a well-endowed man. I was overwhelmed by it all, and I decided there was a real need for this type of business. They pay me handsomely, and they experience a fantasy of a lifetime that they will never forget," Adam said.

I stood there in awe, and I felt a rush of adrenalin as Adam went on more about his business. Jen stood there somewhat speechless, and after a few seconds she finally said, "Well that explains it."

"How often do you do this?" I curiously asked.

"I hope to do about fifteen this coming year, and I just had one last weekend here at my new place. This is why I loved this house so much because it had the perfect spot downstairs to hold such events," he replied.

"So that is why I had seen several men going into your place last weekend?" I said.

"Yeah, and I charge each of them a fee to watch. It adds to the overall excitement of the event," Adam replied.

"Do you do all of this by yourself?" I then asked.

"No, I got a young twenty two year old named Matt who helps me out. He is extremely well-endowed, and woman can't get over how big he actually is."

Jen was a bit embarrassed, and she stood there somewhat aroused. Her nipples now protruded through her tight shirt, and young Adam now stared directly at each of them. I wanted to know more about Adam, and the services he provides. He then divulged into actually what had happened this past weekend.

"They were a first time couple in their late thirties who want to add a little spice to their sex life. The wife was on the petite side, and she couldn't had been more than five foot two, and no more than a hundred pounds or so. Her husband was on the small side when it came to his cock, and he wanted to see his wife with a well-endowed man. He sat next there close up and watched as myself and Matt used his wife in front of him. When his wife left later that night we opened her up like never before. We even both took her at the same time, and it left her husband in total shock when he left that evening. His wife was a real screamer, and the men in the audience loved every second of it. I don't want to offend you two, but you two seem a bit interested. Have you ever thought about doing something so taboo like this? It wouldn't cost you anything, and this would be a way for me to pay you back for all of your generous help."

"Oh I don't think I could do something like that. I am a fifty one year old woman," my wife replied.

"You wouldn't believe how many men out there would love to see a woman of your years being involved. I would fill this place extremely quickly with interested watchers. Why don't you give it some thought? I don't know anything about your sex life, but trust me when I say you will never forget it," Adam followed up.

That night Jen and I had some of the best sex of our lives. Jen was extremely aroused, and we even had sex twice. We hadn't been that horny in years, and I mentioned to Jen, "I got to say how exciting it would be to see you being fucked by Adam while being watched by numerous strangers. I know you find Adam to be extremely sexy, and my motto is that you only live once!"

"I got to say it is a huge turn, but I am fifty one year old mom of two. I don't think I could do something so taboo like that," Jen replied.

A few days later I asked Jen once again about Adam's offer. This time she was non-committal on doing it either way. I began to think she might just go through with it, and a day or so later Jen finally confessed to me that thought of trying it had her extremely aroused.

A few days later while helping Adam out painting he asked Jen, "Did you give my proposal some thought?"

"Yeah we did! I got to say there is something about your proposal that arouses the both of us. My husband and I talked it over, and we both decided to give it a try."

"Wonderful! I will set it all up and let you guys know. Trust me this will be a night that neither one of you will ever forget," Adam replied.

"What about our privacy?" I then asked Adam.

"Let me tell you that privacy is extremely important, and that no one will ever know who the two of you are," Adam replied.

A few weeks later Jen and I headed over one Saturday night to Adams house. There was no one there yet except for his young business associate Matt. He introduced us to him, and Matt led me downstairs while Jen got ready.

Once downstairs Matt said to me, "You need to get undress"

"Undress," I asked.

"Yeah! You need to get completely naked," Matt said.

I felt a huge adrenalin rush as I began to undress in front of him. I then sat down onto the chair next to the big red ottoman. Matt then cuffed each of my arms to the chair rails, and I now sat there naked and unable to move.

A short time later several men began to fill the small basement. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, and several of them glanced my way as I sat there naked and aroused. A few minutes later Adam had come downstairs with my lovely wife Jen. Jen was blindfolded, and she wore nothing more than a white towel draped around her beautiful naked body. Her hands were cuffed together, and Adam now clipped her cuffs to one of the chains that hung down from the ceiling.

I can't tell you how excited I was at that point, and my cock throbbed high into the air in front of several strange men. Jen now stood there blindfolded with her arms raised high above her head. Adam now picked up a switch out of his box of goodies. He ran it over Jen's delicious lips as she stood there unable to move or see what he was doing. He then slid the end of the switch in between Jen's lips. He told her to suck on the end of it, and Jen began to wrap her lips tightly around the end of it.

Jen sucked on the end of his switch for a good few minutes before Adam ran it down along her chin and upper chest. He pushed it up against the loosely tied towel that covered her naked body. Seconds later the towel slid off Jen's lovely body down onto the floor. She now stood there naked and exposed, and it got an instant response from several of the excited men. Jen is still a very sexy and attractive looking woman for being fifty one, and she doesn't look anywhere near her actual age.

Adam then ran the switch over each of Jen's lovely big tits. Her nipples now protruded outward, and she began to let out several soft moans as she felt the end of his switch cross the path of her excited nipples.

Adam continued to work his way down Jen's beautiful body with the switch. He ran it gently over of her trembling stomach, and now moved it right above her nearly clean shaven pussy. I watched on with great enthusiasm, and Adam now moved the switch down in between Jen's legs. Jen immediately let out a much stronger moan, and her body began to sway and tremble as she fought hard against the restraints that hung down from the rafters.

A few minutes later Adam turned a blindfolded Jen around. Her lovely curved ass was on display for all the men to see. Adam ran the switch down the center of Jen's back until he had reached the crack of Jen's ass. He then ran the switch down the center of Jen's ass until he had reached her aroused pussy once again. Jen began to squirm even harder now, and my cock rage with even more excitement. He teased Jen's swollen pussy for a good few minutes with the switch, and moisture now began to appear down the side of Jen's lovely legs.

Adam now had his young associate Matt remove Jen's hands from the chains. Jen with her hands still cuffed together now laid down onto her back onto the big round ottoman. He told Matt to hold her down as he went into his box of goodies. He pulled out a big pink vibrator, and turned it onto the lowest setting. Jen's body nearly jumped up off the ottoman, and she began to moan out loudly as she felt the sensitive vibration against her swollen clit.

Adam teased her for a good few minutes, and Jen began to cry out even louder now. Adam said to her, "You want to cum Jen?"

"Oh yes! Please Adam!" Jen cried out.

"I want you to beg for me to let you cum!" Adam said to her.

"Please Adam! I want to cum so badly!" Jen cried out.

Adam now turned the vibration up a few levels. He pushed it tightly against the swollen lips of Jen's pussy, and just seconds later I heard Jen screamed out like never before. Her body shook violently, and she thrashed about as she screamed out into an extremely powerful orgasm right in front of several of us.

Adam then said to her, "It's time for you to suck my big cock!"

Adam now removed his sweats and climbed up over top of Jen's lovely body. He told her to open her mouth, and he slid his thick eight inch cock deep into Jen's mouth. He had Jen suck on his cock for several minutes as it got good and hard. He then pulled his cock from Jen's mouth and turned his body towards the gallery of watchers. He then pushed back his firm tight ass back towards Jen's face and told her to suck on his tight ass. Jen began to lick and suck on his tight ass as Adam grabbed onto each of her ankles. He pulled each of her legs back towards him as he spread Jen's swollen pussy wide apart. The gallery of horny men now got a full view of Jen's pussy, and I felt an even greater rush of adrenalin come over me.

A few minutes had passed, and Adam said to Jen, "It is time Jen for you to get fucked!"

He now knelt down in between Jen's legs, and he pulled them wide apart. He pushed a few inches of his swollen cock into Jen's aroused pussy as she immediately let out a loud moan. He began to fuck her harder minutes later, and Jen cried out how big Adam's cock was.

Several minutes had nearly past, and Jen screamed out into another very intense orgasm. Adam now told Matt it was his turn, and the two of them switched places. Matt now moved in between Jen's legs and yanked down his pants. His cock was even bigger than Adam', and he now pushed the head of it up against Jen's swollen pussy.

She felt the head of his cock split her pussy in two, and she began to moan out, "Omg! Omg! It is so big!"

I watched from only a few feet away, and I now could see the swollen lips of Jen's pussy stretch tightly around the shaft of Matt's big cock. He fucked her good and hard for the next several minutes as Jen did her best to take on the sheer size of his cock. Jen could only take so much, and just a short time later she screamed out once again into another earth shattering orgasm. My cock was throbbing so hard now that pre cum oozed from the head of it, and I began to beg Adam to release me from my restraints.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jen's Adventure with our New Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds