• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Who We Were

Who We Were

It's still very quiet in the morning, the silence broken by the occasional slurping sounds from the babe at my breast. I cradle my son in the crook of my left elbow, his round little belly full and warm under my caressing palm. He doesn't open his eyes, his gorgeous little face all scrunched up and still sleepy, his tiny rose bud mouth rimmed with frothy milk. My heart fills with love so deep, that I feel like weeping. I still cannot believe that this little miracle is mine, in fact sometimes I pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming.

A small sound jolts me from my musing. Leaning against nursery's door is the most beautiful man, the man whose features are stamped on my son's face. He is wearing only navy blue gym shorts, his toned body gleaming with sweat from his daily 5 mile run. My lips stretch out in a smile, when I see that his dark hair has curled up at the end. He dislikes it and ruthlessly tries to eradicate the curls with short haircuts. When I look up into his eyes, my breath escapes in a gasp. Taking in the scene, His gorgeous blue eyes look into mine with so much warmth and love.

He whispers, "Madonna".

My son has stopped nursing, I prop him up my shoulder, my night gown still unbound and burp him. My angel dutifully obliges. Rising up, I put him down into his cradle, nudge the stuffed bunny closer to him and cover him with a light blanket.

Turning around to face his father, who is still leaning against the door, I feel a quick stab of desire in my lower belly, when I see that his gaze is fixed on my exposed breast, the jutting nipple shining from my boy's mouth. He steps aside when I go closer to the door, letting me go ahead before shutting the door softly.

The soft hairs at the nape of my neck, prickle with tension from the intense scrutiny I sense from him. I think the exposed parts of my body must be fire engine red, the heat that courses through my body is so extreme, I think my legs are going to collapse from the strain of holding me up.

As I move towards the ensuite bathroom, I feel his presence so close, so arousing and strangely intimidating. I close my eyes for a minute to clear my head before I rinse with mouth wash to rid the cottony taste in my mouth. Straightening up I can feel his breath on my nape and body heat almost scalding my back. I watch mesmerized as his hands encircle my chest. He gently holds up the ripe globes and squeezes. Milk bursts out of my nipples in an arching sprinkle and splashes against the mirror over the wash bowl. A low guttural growl is the only warning I get, before he spins me around, arching my back over his left arm and clamps his hot moist mouth over my gushing teat. He sucks so hard, so frantically. I see his jaws working, his cheeks sucked in as he greedily draws my milk. Low moaning fills the bathroom, I realize that I am making the noise, when he lifts his head up and sears me with his gaze. His pupils are dilated with passion and the clear blue is clouded and stormy with grey and holds my gaze captured, as if I am a prey trapped in a predator's sight. Still suckling, nipping at my nipple with his sharp white teeth sending a jolt of pain and running his tongue over the tortured nipple as if in apology, which send spiraling waves of pleasure through my body.

My entire body clenches with a primal need and I feel a gush of wetness streak my pussy, slowly making its way towards my inner thighs and my ass cheeks. I feel dizzy and helpless trapped by his body and sway on my feet. My hand going up to stroke his damp hair.

I plead, desperately for only what he can give me, "please, papi".

He straighten up and lifts my butt on to the bathroom counter, gripping my long sleep tangled hair and roughly kisses me, plunging his strong soft tongue, licking and licking inside my mouth. His kisses make me frantic to dominate him in turn and I kiss him back with equal eagerness and rut against his rigid cock wedged between my splayed thighs.

His loud grunts heat my blood and I want him to shove his cock in my pussy and fuck me hard. The doctor had given us the go ahead to resume intimacy last week, but between his work and my screwed up schedule with a new born, we had both been hitting the bed just to sleep. I am now clawing at his back, unable to get a grip on his slick back. I ask him to fuck me, demand it in fact.

He lifts his head from my passion swollen lips and grins at my eagerness, I am not fooled. He wants it as much as I do. Shifting me down from my undignified perch on the counter, he ushers me into the bedroom and pushes me on to the still rumpled sheets.

Crawling onto the bed, He lifts my legs and throws them on either sides of his shoulders and lands face first in my dripping wet pussy. He covers my mound and sucks on the juices, almost French kissing my plump inner lips. Sticking his tongue, whirling it round and round inside and raking his teeth on my jutting clit. I wail in ecstasy and grab his head and shove my cunt in his face, rubbing frantically, shamelessly. He suckles my clit, holding it tight between his teeth and flicks his tongue up and down rapidly and I start to come in gushes. My orgasm seems never ending. Distantly I hear myself screaming. I want to stay quiet, mindful of the baby sleeping two doors away, but I just can't stop.

Its ecstasy, bliss, torment and life giving force all at once as he wrest my climax from my needy cunt. Prolonging my orgasm, he gently continues to suck and lick my gash and chuckles when I flinch at how sensitive my pussy becomes.

Crawling on top of me, he shoves his hard cock inside my still rippling pussy and starts fucking with hard fast strokes. With each push into me, he shoves in deep as if wanting to crawl into my very womb. One stroke in particular bumps against my cervix and a jolt of pain makes me whimper, but I still urge him on, the familiar tingling in my cunt makes me ignore the pain and I grip the back of his legs with mine and sink my nails into the meaty part of his butt. With a muffled grunt He starts jack hammering inside my pussy. Half a dozen hard thrusts later, both of us reach the pinnacle together, me with a wavering cry and him moaning low against my neck. Panting we lie entwined together, flushed with our orgasm and clutching each other.

When I open my eyes, I see him staring at me, the lust glazed vision cleared to reflect the familiar blues that I love. Smiling with contentment, we lie together savoring our closeness.

Together we walk to the shower stall and gently wash each other with the herbal smelling body wash. As I wash and rinse his heavy balls, his gorgeous cock lifts up its unruly head, as if searching for my warmth. I look up at him with a smirk and he chuckles, lifting me up. With my back flush against the wet tiles, his rock hard cock sinks into my cunt. I moan, still a bit raw and sensitive inside, but settle my legs firmly against his taut butt. This time it's slow and unhurried. By the time we are done shuddering against the intensity of our shared pleasure, the shower water turns cold. With a shriek at the cold spray, I duck under his arms and escape the bathroom, clutching a towel.

After sharing a breakfast of French toast and freshly brewed coffee, my man straps on his shoulder holster and I help him into his jacket. A grin spreads across my face, when I think that looking at the elegantly dressed man in the expensive smart grey suit, no would ever guess what an animal he could be in bed.

Ever the dutiful wife, I walk out of the front door and kiss him goodbye. One kiss leads into another and soon we are again wrapped tight and sucking each other's tongues. Only when the muffled laughter and loud cough penetrates our bubble, we move away. Turning aside, we see our next door neighbor Mrs P., smiling and looking a bit enviously at us.

Smiling once again, I finally say goodbye, waiting until he drives off to get back into the house. Mrs. P comments on our daily ritual, sighing and bemoaning the lack of such deep love in her life. She tells me that we are the most loving couple she has ever seen on the street. I see her husband grimacing behind his newspaper and just laugh and agree with her.

Wearing a half smile on my face, I walk inside to get back to my baby, thinking back to the time, where I spent most of my life hating him.

My Papi. My Husband. My Father.

If only they knew :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Who We Were

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds